Quantcast

The TEGAN PRICE Appreciation Thread

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
A thread to appreciate our favorite boss b!tch (since Annalise doesn't).

tumblr_oy4l66ZvIL1rycsmdo3_540.gif

tumblr_oy4l66ZvIL1rycsmdo2_540.gif

What I can't figure out is why Tegan is so loyal to Annalise when Annalise is such a HORRIBLE friend to her? I mean, I get that Tegan is supposed to have a crush on AK (I guess), but Tegan was loyal to AK lonnnnng before that. There was that time Tegan busted it wide open to save AK's ass...the time Tegan covered for AK while she was in rehab to save AK's ass...the time she got the scoop on the London debacle to save AK's job...you get the idea. Then there was the time Tegan lied to save Michaela's ass...the time Tegan stepped in w/immigration to save Connor's ass...the time she hired Bonnie's inept ass...and didn't she pull some strings to get Laurel's son into daycare? LAUREL CA-STEE-JO, of all people!?

It seems to me, at first viewing, that Tegan is lonely and desperately wants a friend to talk to. (We first see this when she confides in Michaela about Antares and her "girlfriend".) But the truth is that Annalise has not done jacking fµck!ng sh!t for Tegan. I've repeatedly heard Tegan call AK her friend, but I don't once recall AK calling Tegan *her* friend. (She has called Tegan her rock, but that really just points towards AK's selfishness.) Remember the night Emmett died? Tegan was crying to her on the phone and AK *literally* hung up on her and went back to drinking! She bailed out to rehab while Tegan faced the FBI. She used Tegan's fear of the Castillos not once, but twice in order to get her way. (The first was the Jane Doe email.)

And then there is this bordering-on-lovesick...thing...that is really starting to piss me off. For fµck's sake, put them together. Or don't. But this sh!t - where Tegan pines for Annalise and AK either doesn't notice or doesn't care - is getting old.

tumblr_pmv4w8g6Jn1qgggqfo2_400.gif
tumblr_pmv4w8g6Jn1qgggqfo5_400.gif

HOWEVER.

Is it possible that this is all a ruse? Remember how fast Tegan turned on those tears for Telasco? Hell, she slept with that square-jawed b!tch! Remember how she referred to her Castillo stock as "blood money"? How she regularly referred to her "girlfriend" Cora until she had to admit that Cora was actually her wife? Or how about the fact that, afraid or not, Tegan is practically a Castillo by proxy thanks to her years working with the family? If something happened to Annalise today, who would possibly believe that AK's Puerto Rican pocket princess would even dream of hurting her bestie? She seems so loyal on the surface. And yet...

tumblr_pyitwi5xbq1ssg33qo4_250.gif

Annnnnyway. I really don't give a whistling fµck about AK at this point. I just want Tegan to win. I wish I could root for #Tegalise again, but unless AK gets down on BOTH knees and begs Tegan for forgiveness? fµck her.

GotSomethingToSay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,690 9,034 5,302
Alleybux
She's a good complex character. She and AK would be great lovers and friends.

So sad to see this show end. The complexity of the plot week after week is so great. Its the only show I watch religiously and keeps me interested

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
love her. shes droolworthy

I'm getting kind of sick of the buns, even though I'm sure that part of it has to do w/how short Amirah is. I never noticed it until a HTGAWM marathon where Tegan kept having to look *up* at Nate.

EJJM5UtWsAQ6ieH

EJHZJI9WsAIDHYl

EI5DKpzWkAAs-a5

But I'll take those towering hunks of hair if it prevents us from ever seeing that wash-and-wear wig she had on a couple of weeks ago. That sh!t was just tragic.

Capricorngirl

Caps Do It Better!
Reaction score
Reactions
146,269 2,581 1,207
Alleybux
#TeamAnnalise...the real boss b*tch! Don't get it twisted...:sneaky:

Yall can go back to lusting over Tegan, I just had to come in and say that...:whistle:

RZSB5519

A Queen and a Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
3,526 67 48
Alleybux
Yes I live for Tegan. Amirah plays the hell out of her.

SN: I really need to know who's responsible for styling her each week because her clothes and jewelry are always on point.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,904 5,784 517
Alleybux

Yall can go back to lusting over Tegan, I just had to come in and say that...:whistle:
:sneaky: This. I honestly could care less how Annalise treats Tegan. At the end of the day Anna Mae is going to be Anna Mae. No one told Tegan to put out for a work colleague :LOL: AK has never asked her to do anything! The only person I need to win is Annalise. :arrogant The writing is atrocious all around but Tegan's "loyalty" toward AK never made any sense

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux

Then why is Tegan in court with Nate in spite of "Bad Frank"? (Unless, of course, Mommy Annalise asked Michaela Senior to do it.)

EI-VYeMXsAEcaGO

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

LSA Attorney-at-LOL
Reaction score
Reactions
32,263 160 90
Alleybux
Good news: there's a sneak peek of Annalise and Tegan for next week's show!!!

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom