Quantcast

The Tragedy of Michael Jackson's Taste in Women!!!!

Susurrus

Not The Kraken
Reaction score
Reactions
12,422 54 23
Alleybux

That right there can mean a helluva a lot of things. Like I said she got someone to help her back her story up. The level of intimacy they allowed people to see.

and cuddled while they filmed the music video Thriller. He even got naked in front of her in his trailer but she got offended and she declined to have xes with him. She told him she was not a loose woman and that she wanted a relationship with him instead.

Though the two flirted and shared some private time in his trailer on the set, she said they were never intimate because Jackson had eyes for someone else.

She changed her story as to why they didn't fµck.

sept02

<span style="font-style:italic; text-decoration:un
Reaction score
Reactions
27,185 1,076 11,803
Alleybux
She changed her story as to why they didn't fµck.
Bottom line they did not have xes . Still dont think she change her story she gave a lil more information than before. Could it be that Michael propositioned ola for xes and Ola didnt want to have xes with him because she wanted a relationship with him and not just xes. She knew that she could not have a relationship with him if he said that he was with Brooke. Maybe Michael was being up front ( yeah right ) in telling her that he was in a relationship with brooke so that if Ola had xes with him, she would know that his heart was really some where else and that she would not try to persue a relationship with him or think there was a chance at a relationship with him. Now we know that the truth is Brooke was a PR relationship not real. Ola shouldve told him how she truly felt after filming of course. And according to those interviews she is now regretting it. Never know what couldve happen.

Mikal Jenkins

Hood Mike
Reaction score
Reactions
15,272 6 6
Alleybux
2kop6rjpg.gif

macario

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,088 1 2
Alleybux
I do not know what to think. In 2010 she already said this

ABC, June 25th 2010

Ola: He got to flirt with me. He got to play with me, touch me and flirt with me. So that was great.
ABC: what’s that like to have Michael Jackson – Michael Jackson – playing with you, flirting with you?
Ola: What it’s like is like… I got to fall in love. And I’d never been in love before.
(Narrator: Their relationship would deepen in Michael’s trailer.)
Ola: We would just sit in his dressing room and we’d talk about food, religion, why he couldn’t date me (laughs). You know, why we couldn’t be as intimate as I wanted us to be.
ABC: Why couldn’t he date you?
Ola: Well… he told me that there was someone else that really liked me on the set and he couldn’t cross that line.
(But some lines were crossed all the same)
Nancy Griffin: I think things got pretty sexy between Ola and Michael. Some very sweet kind of physical interaction going on beteen the two of them.
ABC: First base, second base? (laughs)
Nancy: Uhhh… I would say not first, I would say second base… maybe… third.
ABC: do you think it was farthur than he’d ever been with another woman?
Ola: I wouldn’t say that. (shaking head) I don’t think he’s that innocent. (laughs, speaking while laughing) He’s not that innocent. He definitely knew what he was doing. In his own little way.

MambaForeva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
293,912 9,824 4,002
Alleybux
This entire thread is tragic however, it's quite amusing to see discussion on a man none of you know ANYTHING about.

I hope you are including both fans and haters in that statement.

Nonetheless,I can't believe this thread is still alive. None of us knows the full truth about ANYBODY's xes life, no less MJ's. Let it be.

petra95

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
12 1
Alleybux
You can't say mike had bad taste in women when the love of his life is Diana Ross, she by the way looks beautiful always even now and much younger than her age. Go watch any clips of Michael with Diana Ross. He was all over her and can't take his eyes off her. Didnt princess of Monaco give Michael side eye because he can't take his eyes off Diana Ross lol
Yep, it was too funny lol!!!!

petra95

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
12 1
Alleybux
Lisa is a pathological liar anyway... she can never keep her stories straight.. she suddenly loved MJ again when he died but he was the worse mistake in her life 6 months before he died.. she will have to live with herself for her behavior and comments but MJ's fans won't ever let her forget what she said about Michael, ever... She can pretend that she never said that stuff and she can also pretend that she understands him better now and she can be friendly with his 'family' like she claims to be but we still can't stand her.
I believe people say and do things they don't mean when they're angry but in Lisa Marie's case, she kept taking digs and contradicting herself even after Michael's death. I mean seriously, she should've just kept it real because even a blind person could see she was angry and bitter because Michael chose to move on and have kids with someone else instead of running back to her lying ass! Seriously, how many times did Mike jump a plane and fly around the globe to be her...NOT NEVER!!!! And the fact he was still hittin and quiting it four years with no results probably added insult to injury too....IJS.

Naimaislove

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
9,621 207 122
Alleybux
He 'tapped' the black women, put them in his videos. Married 'LMP' and 'DR because he liked their spunk. Had children with the nonblack's because he liked their 'spunk'. ok. PP&B are gorgeous; it would have been 'awesome'! to see children with the hair that MJ had in that 'wash and go' thread, (esp. a male child) walking around with his actual black features.

DisasterInBloom

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
364 6 6
Alleybux
He 'tapped' the black women, put them in his videos. Married 'LMP' and 'DR because he liked their spunk. Had children with the nonblack's because he liked their 'spunk'. ok. PP&B are gorgeous; it would have been 'awesome'! to see children with the hair that MJ had in that 'wash and go' thread, (esp. a male child) walking around with his actual black features.

Did you really just resurrect this ridiculously pointless thread just to make this ignorant ass comment?

Why, WHY? Don't tell me it's human nature. :dazed:

I Look To You

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,534 118 70
Alleybux
I really wonder if he was with Whitney Houston.. I've read & seen some stories about those two.

I saw a video of Whitney discussing one of their meetings and Bubbles was sucking on her big toe. LMAO.

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux
I really wonder if he was with Whitney Houston.. I've read & seen some stories about those two.

I saw a video of Whitney discussing one of their meetings and Bubbles was sucking on her big toe. LMAO.

.. and Whitney thought it was Michael... LMAO!!!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
She denied it:

Michael Jackson Case Latest: Tatiana Thumbtzen Denies Affair With Star

Michael Jackson Case Latest: Tatiana Thumbtzen Denies Affair With Star

30 November -0001
JACKSON'S 'EX-GIRLFRIEND' ANNOUNCES AFFAIR WAS FAKEA woman assumed to be an ex-girlfriend of MICHAEL JACKSON has declared their "affair" was completely made up for the benefit of the press.TATIANA THUMBTZEN, who danced in Jackson's 1988 video for THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL and was the first woman to kiss him in public, admits in her forthcoming book, THE WAY HE MADE ME FEEL, that she lied to the media about having a romance with the singer in 1993 - when he first faced allegations of child molestation.Jackson, who's set to go to trial this month (JAN05) on separate child abuse allegations, said at the time, "I love her because she's warm, caring and exciting." Thumbtzen once accompanied the BAD singer to the GRAMMY AWARDS and went on the road with him during his BAD tour.Co-author TONIA RYAN says in a statement, "Here is another woman from Michael's past that people think he was romantically involved with or at least had some kind of xesual relationship with when he never did."Every other red-blooded male in America was after her (EDDIE MURPHY, PRINCE, ROBERT DE NIRO, MATT LeBLANC, etc) but Michael did not even go on a date with her. You do the math!" The book, which is due out on 14 February (05), also alleges that Jackson had a fixation with child actors MACAULAY CULKIN and RICKY SCHRODER.
Tatiana will say anything for fame this written garbage was a lie especially the part about fixation with child stars talk about kick a man when he's down smh Hard legs, Tatiana! her leg muscles/back of her legs were too hard I didn't want those hard legs on Michael plus she's lazy! What has she achieved in life?

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
oh and yall already know what I think happen between Tatum and Michael back in the day. I tell you, any other man admits to going over a 13 year old house when he was 19 years old to have xes with her wouldve metaphorically hung. MJ admits it and tatum admits that he was in her room in her bed waiting to do something. And people still dont believe something happen between them two. Tatum has even admitted now that they made out... dont know if it was that particular time or what. but she admitted it on the Howard stern show.

Mike liked hoes. period.

If you question MJ taste women he tells schumely what he like. He liked the fact that tatum had an edge. that she was fast as hell. he said it. I aint lying read the book listen to the tapes. It follow the pattern.. the reason why he thought Ola was gonna give it to him automatically. he was thinking like yall thinking, she pose for playboy she gotta be loose as a goose. she gotta have that edge like tatum and his future wife lisa marie.

hmm wonder was he trying to tempt stephanie when he was walking in front of her with his under wear on. But there again Stephanie was adamant about being in a relationship getting married and then having xes. Michael wasnt trying to hear all that!

Im starting to see a pattern. Do yall see it!

Clarke777

Dare to be Different
Reaction score
Reactions
2,492 260 100
Alleybux
Mj was a hoe period.

when I found out about his shenanigans I couldn’t decide whether to be disgusted or proud. True story

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,051 867 841
Alleybux
Mj was a hoe period.

when I found out about his shenanigans I couldn’t decide whether to be disgusted or proud. True story

Only one thing you can be and that is PROUD. He was a red-blooded man underneath the gentlemanly, shy exterior. I'm just sad I never got to hit that.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Only one thing you can be and that is PROUD. He was a red-blooded man underneath the gentlemanly, shy exterior. I'm just sad I never got to hit that.
Honey #facts the only black man I would risk it all for as a black woman I ain't gonna lie. But I will always defend love and respect if a man not giving me that I will put him in his place even if he is Michael Jackson! you heard!