Status
Not open for further replies.

yafavegeminisayshi

queen gemini
Reaction score
Reactions
785 7
Alleybux
Thinking of how the E hyped the holy hell outta Baszler. Like yes, she was a force to be reckoned with back in NXT but they way they painted her once she made main roster really fµcked her character over. She became unbelievable and laughable what with the jobbing everyone did at Elimination Chamber and her vampirism.

They were better off letting her chronies train more and then bring them up to the main roster as a unit. Gives me very much Scar and his fµck!ng hyenas if I'm honest.

But no, they wasted everyones time and left her to be some parasitic twin with Nia Jax who they ultimately released. Now wtf is Shayna doing?

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,684 11,680 2,889
Alleybux
Thinking of how the E hyped the holy hell outta Baszler. Like yes, she was a force to be reckoned with back in NXT but they way they painted her once she made main roster really fµcked her character over. She became unbelievable and laughable what with the jobbing everyone did at Elimination Chamber and her vampirism.

They were better off letting her chronies train more and then bring them up to the main roster as a unit. Gives me very much Scar and his fµck!ng hyenas if I'm honest.

But no, they wasted everyones time and left her to be some parasitic twin with Nia Jax who they ultimately released. Now wtf is Shayna doing?
Wasnt Shayna supposed to win the title and Vince scrapped it because he didn’t think a woman MMA would draw?

yafavegeminisayshi

queen gemini
Reaction score
Reactions
785 7
Alleybux
Wasnt Shayna supposed to win the title and Vince scrapped it because he didn’t think a woman MMA would draw?
I remember hearing something like this but I honestly felt like it was bµllsh!t because they kept her in NXT to get the title twice there and then showed she could easily take Becky down once she made main. I think they just ride tf outta Becky's dick bc she's a big draw for money. But everyone was pretty obsessed with Shayna back during NXT if I'm not wrong...so it made no difference to me.

DDC

BLESSED
Reaction score
Reactions
227,349 3,392 3,908
Alleybux
Sorry but not true. WWE fans are very loyal and the few shows Roman didn't appear in stayed the same viewership wise. He barely brought any rating bump on RAW, and I love Roman.

Wrestling isn't popular to casual people, except few exceptions (which I'm apart of), otherwise AEW would have surpassed them long time ago. It's seen a dumb sport for nerds.
Unless a massive cultural shift happening, nothing will put wrestling back on the map like it used to be 20 years ago. Neither Roman, WWE, MJF, AEW, CM Punk, NOTHING !!!
You have your opinion and I have mine.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,684 11,680 2,889
Alleybux
I remember hearing something like this but I honestly felt like it was bµllsh!t because they kept her in NXT to get the title twice there and then showed she could easily take Becky down once she made main. I think they just ride tf outta Becky's dick bc she's a big draw for money. But everyone was pretty obsessed with Shayna back during NXT if I'm not wrong...so it made no difference to me.
Are they really now? I understand back when she became THE MAN, they pushed her to the moon but now? I think that has settled down. Also it’s funny how Becky wanted shayna to take the title from her but we saw what happened there.

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,774 1,223 79
Alleybux

This whole mindset is weird to me. It’s so entitled and childish. Wrestlers seem to have this entitled ass mindset that bc they grew up watching wrestling, loving, eating, breathing wrestling that they are owed attention and success and like nooo u absolutely are not owed that. Idk why Nattie even liked this bc 1. Her daddy was an athlete turned wrestler and 2. She relates more to the athletes turned wrestlers than the wrestling is my dream wrestlers since she’s a nepotism baby. The reason she still has a job and always will is because of her last name.

A lot of these “wrestling is my dreammmmm i should have been bigger than the athletes wah wah wah” wrestlers aren’t better than NONE of the athletes turned wrestlers. None of em. And they always end up proving why wwe never put them at the top. They be flopping but then getting salty smh

If Nattie don't go and sit her ass somewhere. The only reason she hasn't been future endeavoured is because she's a Hart. Yes 10 years ago among the divas of the Kelly Kellys and the Bellas she was the best technical wrestler in the ring but now, with this current crop? She has been eclipsed by far. Plus she is just not charismatic. She gets cheered because the audience recognize her as a long time employee but she literally doesn't bring anything that would be missed if she was released tomorrow. She sounds whiny like Punk who thinks that they're owed something because they always wanted to be wrestlers but the athletes turned wrestlers eat them up in the ring and in personality.

Let's talk athletes turned pro wrestlers: The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock, arguably the Mount Rushmore of pro wrestlers. Carrying the current company: Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Big E, Bobby Lashley, Bianca Belair and I'm sure there are lots more. Nattie out here sounding like a real hater just because she has a career because of her name not because she's special in any way.

Last edited:

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
Idk about the last part but yeah she was supposed to win but changed last minute. But tbh idk how that would have panned out for the long term. How would they eventually get the title off of her? Who would she legitimately lose to? Would it be a fluke win? Only viable option is Bianca and it’s likely they weren’t sure if they wanted a Bianca vs Shayna match up quite yet. But then again knowing wwe it probs was some bµllsh!t lol

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
If Nattie don't go and sit her ass somewhere. The only reason she hasn't been future endeavoured is because she's a Hart. Yes 10 years ago among the divas of the Kelly Kellys and the Bellas she was the best technical wrestler in the ring but now, with this current crop? She has been eclipsed by far. Plus she is just not charismatic. She gets cheered because the audience recognize her as a long time employee but she literally doesn't bring anything that would be missed if she was released tomorrow. She sounds whiny like Punk who thinks that they're owed something because they always wanted to be wrestlers but the athletes turned wrestlers eat them up in the ring and in personality.

Let's talk athletes turned pro wrestlers: The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The Rock, arguably the Mount Rushmore of pro wrestlers. Carrying the current company: Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Big E, Bobby Lashley, Bianca Belair and I'm sure there are lots more. Nattie out here sounding like a real hater just because she has career because of her name not because she's special in any way.
Right? Nattie offers nothing to the ring tbh she’s boring and relies on pity points. Nobody actually cheers for her bc she’s genuinely great, they do bc they feel sorry for her. And feel like bc she’s been there so long and Bret is her uncle, that she “deserves” cheers and titles and sh!t. Just true hater sh!t, all the ppl u named are 20x better than her and more entertaining. And TBH I wish Alicia got the same sympathy points Nattie gets!! Im on a rant now, Alicia was better than Nattie yup imma say it now but she gets ignored and passed over despite being in wwe for a long time and nobody blinks an eye when she gets dumped on. Nattie cries over being in the $1 spot and it’s hell on earth. It pisses me off how she slides by! No charisma, no character besides biting off Bret, terrible promo skills, and basic wrestling, yeah she sureee deserves the top spot alright. She needs to stfu before her feelings get hurt

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,774 1,223 79
Alleybux
Instead of worrying about athletes turning wrestlers, Nattie should be worrying about TJ fµck!ng her sister!!!
im-going-to-stop-you-right-there-stop.gif

Say what now?

the-office-interested.gif

yafavegeminisayshi

queen gemini
Reaction score
Reactions
785 7
Alleybux
Are they really now? I understand back when she became THE MAN, they pushed her to the moon but now? I think that has settled down. Also it’s funny how Becky wanted shayna to take the title from her but we saw what happened there.
The hype for Shayna to take down Becky was during the THE MAN arc if memory serves me right, however, it coincides with THE QUEEN OF SPADES who kicked everyone's ass. They were at the top of their respective rosters at the time and the E failed to capitalize on the power Shayna had by having her knock Becks down a few pegs. It really showed when Asuka won MITB and not Shayna because they completely killed their feud that the E really screwed Shayna over. Now she's playing muscle for Sonya Deville who, for whatever reason, still ain't wrestling.

At first I thought it was because of Sonya's stalker, maybe she'd want a break... but now I'm confused. If anything that means no TV time, not a complete role switch.

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,708 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
Sorry but not true. WWE fans are very loyal and the few shows Roman didn't appear in stayed the same viewership wise. He barely brought any rating bump on RAW, and I love Roman.

Wrestling isn't popular to casual people, except few exceptions (which I'm apart of), otherwise AEW would have surpassed them long time ago. It's seen a dumb sport for nerds.
Unless a massive cultural shift happening, nothing will put wrestling back on the map like it used to be 20 years ago. Neither Roman, WWE, MJF, AEW, CM Punk, NOTHING !!!
If these dang companies realize that casuals don't care about in-ring skills but love the theatrics and storytelling. That's what made WWE and WCW so popular.

Serebro

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,648 361 151
Alleybux
The shocking dive of RAW's viewership in the last 10 years is pretty scary and emphasize my point of how wrestling is dying pretty quickly.
NO ONE can save it at this point !

December 22, 2011 - 4.113 million
December 23, 2012 - 4.220 million
December 22, 2013 - 4.182 million
December 22, 2014 - 3.510 million
December 21, 2015 - 3.377 million
December 19, 2016 - 2.855 million
December 18, 2017 - 2.786 million
December 17, 2018 - 1.775 million
December 23, 2019 - 1.835 million
December 21, 2020 - 1.694 million
December 20, 2021 - 1.557 million

SmackDown however stayed pretty stable this last 10 years in the same period, which also proves that Roman doesn't affect the viewership the way some people think, and it's not an opinion, it's a FACT !!

2011: 2.500 million
2012: 2.630 million
2013: 2.690 million
2014: 2.480 million
2015: 2.332 million
2016: 2.361 million
2017: 2.481 million
2018: 1.977 million
2019: 2.330 million
2020: 2.206 million
2021: 2.303 million

I love Roman to death but I think SmackDown will be fine once he'll be gone.

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,684 11,680 2,889
Alleybux
The shocking dive of RAW's viewership in the last 10 years is pretty scary and emphasize my point of how wrestling is dying pretty quickly.
NO ONE can save it at this point !

December 22, 2011 - 4.113 million
December 23, 2012 - 4.220 million
December 22, 2013 - 4.182 million
December 22, 2014 - 3.510 million
December 21, 2015 - 3.377 million
December 19, 2016 - 2.855 million
December 18, 2017 - 2.786 million
December 17, 2018 - 1.775 million
December 23, 2019 - 1.835 million
December 21, 2020 - 1.694 million
December 20, 2021 - 1.557 million

SmackDown however stayed pretty stable this last 10 years in the same period, which also proves that Roman doesn't affect the viewership the way some people think, and it's not an opinion, it's a FACT !!

2011: 2.500 million
2012: 2.630 million
2013: 2.690 million
2014: 2.480 million
2015: 2.332 million
2016: 2.361 million
2017: 2.481 million
2018: 1.977 million
2019: 2.330 million
2020: 2.206 million
2021: 2.303 million

I love Roman to death but I think SmackDown will be fine once he'll be gone.
Damn so punk really was a draw for raw. Wow, and smackdown even though it’s entertaining, The USO’s nor Roman are a big draw. Nobody is walking around say ‘aye you catching smackdown for the bloodline tonight!’ I’m not saying it’s their fault but let’s keep it buck. The whole program is dying but Vince says he doesn’t care about ratings so I doubt this matters to him. Didn’t the company make the most money it had in decades last year during the pandemic lockdown?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.