The USA on their way to be a third world country

General Manager
Reactions
11,800 765 1,345
Alleybux
Unbelievable for so long the USA had power over the world and then Dump cane with his Mafia family pushner. He ruined the whole country to the ground, is there a way to come back after this crisis? The national debt is getting higher and higher, people lost there jobs. Will the states manufacture another war?

Team Owner
Reactions
52,531 1,134 865
Alleybux
Yes.Well hopefully. The U.S. throughout history has seen many recessions, and depressions and has came back again. History is just repeating itself unfortunately.

General Manager
BANNED
Reactions
9,212 2
Alleybux
Yes.Well hopefully. The U.S. throughout history has seen many recessions, and depressions and has came back again. History is just repeating itself unfortunately.
With who we have in office, if our country enter/ mayhem, we are completely fucked

Team Owner
Reactions
162,202 4,410 3,993
Alleybux
USA has been a third world country for a long time, ever since they shipped out manufacturing jobs and devalued the middle class. USA is a country hiding behind the billionaire class which is why they are catered so much in the country.

Team Owner
Reactions
64,010 308 26
Alleybux
america-has-the-most-expensive-healthcare-in-the-world-even-32694340.png

It's too late, we already are.

svelte
Reactions
62,941 2,255 4,807
Alleybux
USA has been a third world country for a long time, ever since they shipped out manufacturing jobs and devalued the middle class. USA is a country hiding behind the billionaire class which is why they are catered so much in the country.

true.

america just hides its poor h̶i̶l̶l̶b̶i̶l̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ better.

Trending Threads

The Culture

News Alley

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
The Captain Britain might be only false rumors but I saw this at tumblr :love::love::love::love:if he wanted to play another superhero I’m not...
Everyday I am convinced that men love dating women that they clearly hate
This is why I stay with a man who loves me more. You can always tell when you’re “that one” for a man or just a placeholder. You can tell. How...
Official Aaliyah Jay Thread Part 2
I can’t believe she’s still willing to move back to a city where she knows she’s frequent sick in for the sake of her relationship. And I’m side...
My Jazzy Life
Damn. Chris is as boring as Jazzyman is stupid. I didn't make 90 seconds before having to flee. He can forget a future on YouTube... He’d have...
DAN ROTTEN: Charles hoped William & Kate's aide quitting would entice Harry back into the family...
I hope H&M are way smarter and stay out that family. Especially Meghan. Once HM give any of RF team access to their business deals. They are...
Republican states trying to end unemployment for millions early per WH...B
I can't imagine his sentiments differing much from those governors, considering what he said earlier this week. Biden urges employers to boost...
What’s the most pathetic Thing you’ve read/Saw on lipstick alley ?
This was not to long ago , but someone made a thread complaining about how they wished they were full asian instead of being half black /half...
A Black Woman's Doll Test with her Daughter and Niece
Yep. Also, it’s not just the media. REALITY and real world experiences contribute to this. black children SEE that white people have more, live...
Strange Calls
I hope you don't live alone, if you do please be cautious, particularly when entering/exiting the house, don't leave windows open/accessible. I...
Top Bottom