Quantcast

The View The View Daily Discussion Thread

Cicely Tyson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,866 739 784
Alleybux
I’m so happy that Meghan is leaving. Now I can finally enjoy watching The View again without her antics. I’m curious to know who her replacement will be.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Aww, so she's gonna end up being a stay at home mommy.

Poor Liberty. :angel

Poor Liberty indeed. But according to Meghan, that's why she's leaving. To spend more time with her family which is translation for I don't want to work for the black lady that's not going to let me have my way and get away with the sh!t the white man before her let me get away with and I don't want to be held accountable for my actions so I'm just going to quit. I don't really care what the reason is. Just glad the b!tch is leaving. I still pinch myself that this is reality lol.

DDC

BLESSED
Reaction score
Reactions
227,362 3,392 3,908
Alleybux
Lord who crowned this girl the anti-semitism crusader? : unamused:

And her lipstick was up to her notstrils. LMAO! Either get fillers or accept that you have no lips because you look like a clown.
Please post a picture of this lmao! I'm not at home.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Poor Liberty indeed. But according to Meghan, that's why she's leaving. To spend more time with her family which is translation for I don't want to work for the black lady that's not going to let me have my way and get away with the sh!t the white man before her let me get away with and I don't want to be held accountable for my actions so I'm just going to quit. I don't really care what the reason is. Just glad the b!tch is leaving. I still pinch myself that this is reality lol.
Did y'all see the Page Six article that someone made a thread about? Who was in charge that was letting her get away with murder and threatening to let Sunny go before the new Black woman got in charge?

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Did y'all see the Page Six article that someone made a thread about? Who was in charge that was letting her get away with murder and threatening to let Sunny go before the new Black woman got in charge?

Yep. That's the white man I mentioned in my previous post. I don't remember his name. It was said he pretty much let Meghan get away with whatever she wanted and basically told the other ladies that they had to be nice to Meghan or risk getting fired. Once he left, the clock on Meghan's time started ticking. It's no coincidence that now that he's gone and there's new management, all of sudden she decides to quit. Kim pretty much let Meghan know she wasn't going to put up with her sh!t and Meghan bounced.

It was also said that Joy, Whoopi, and Ana all went to management and said they could no longer work with Meghan and I think this time it was heeded. Joy said something a while back that HR was pretty useless at the view so I take it that the ladies had complained on Meghan before but nothing was done due to that same guy. But now, the new management heard them, cracked down on Meghan and got her ass out of there. I believe Meghan left on her own accord but I don't think it's for the reason she stated. She left because she saw the writing on the wall. She wasn't going to get her way anymore.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Yep. That's the white man I mentioned in my previous post. I don't remember his name. It was said he pretty much let Meghan get away with whatever she wanted and basically told the other ladies that they had to be nice to Meghan or risk getting fired. Once he left, the clock on Meghan's time started ticking. It's no coincidence that now that he's gone and there's new management, all of sudden she decides to quit. Kim pretty much let Meghan know she wasn't going to put up with her sh!t and Meghan bounced.

It was also said that Joy, Whoopi, and Ana all went to management and said they could no longer work with Meghan and I think this time it was heeded. Joy said something a while back that HR was pretty useless at the view so I take it that the ladies had complained on Meghan before but nothing was done due to that same guy. But now, the new management heard them, cracked down on Meghan and got her ass out of there. I believe Meghan left on her own accord but I don't think it's for the reason she stated. She left because she saw the writing on the wall. She wasn't going to get her way anymore.
Chile... It's time for another book from that guy who spilled the tea the last time.

Violet Spring

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,833 1,469 34
Alleybux
Meghan and her rethuglican advocates in higher positions at that show probably thought they could use this b!tch to change the face of the show. Probably let her do whatever she wanted in hopes of driving Whoopi and Joy out, then hire one more Sara type on the fence see both sides host and another rethuglican like Meghan. Which would then eventually as they would hope, push out Sunny.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Meghan and her rethuglican advocates in higher positions at that show probably thought they could use this b!tch to change the face of the show. Probably let her do whatever she wanted in hopes of driving Whoopi and Joy out, then hire one more Sara type on the fence see both sides host and another rethuglican like Meghan. Which would then eventually as they would hope, push out Sunny.

What's funny is Meghan always whined about being the only republican on the show but then she was the root cause driving out other republican women. She allegedly got Tara Setmayer banned from the show, it was alleged she was the reason Abby left and she has had issues with Ana from the jump. So, did she really want any other republican women on the panel or did she just like to b!tch about being the only one to play the victim and have people feel sorry for her? She often times used that excuse as the reason none of her points made sense or why she was ill-informed on many topics. Oh and I forgot, she also turned on Elizabeth Hassleback whom she claimed to love so much when Elizabeth said something she disagreed with. Meghan has no loyalty to any other woman unless that woman thinks exactly like her.

Greg Jason

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,992 56 5
Alleybux
What's funny is Meghan always whined about being the only republican on the show but then she was the root cause driving out other republican women. She allegedly got Tara Setmayer banned from the show, it was alleged she was the reason Abby left and she has had issues with Ana from the jump. So, did she really want any other republican women on the panel or did she just like to b!tch about being the only one to play the victim and have people feel sorry for her? She often times used that excuse as the reason none of her points made sense or why she was ill-informed on many topics. Oh and I forgot, she also turned on Elizabeth Hassleback whom she claimed to love so much when Elizabeth said something she disagreed with. Meghan has no loyalty to any other woman unless that woman thinks exactly like her.
Exactly! Remember the dumbfounded look on Abby’s face when Meghan declared herself to be the lone conservative at the table? After that, Abby began referring to herself as a moderate, although she was clearly conservative.

Meghan has a specific brand of conservatism, and if you don’t mimic that, you don’t matter to her.

The way she did Tara Setmayer on those two episodes was disgusting to watch.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Exactly! Remember the dumbfounded look on Abby’s face when Meghan declared herself to be the lone conservative at the table? After that, Abby began referring to herself as a moderate, although she was clearly conservative.

Meghan has a specific brand of conservatism, and if you don’t mimic that, you don’t matter to her.

The way she did Tara Setmayer on those two episodes was disgusting to watch.

Right, Sis. Meghan loves playing the victim and used being the only conservative woman on the panel to get sympathy from people. She begged for another one to join the show and advocated for it to be Abby because that was her "friend" and then ran the girl off the show. I noticed during today's segment about friendships, she mentioned SE Cupp and not Abby. I think Meghan was lowkey jealous of Abby. Wasn't it reported that she told Abby to stop talking about her kids on the show because she had had a miscarriage and didn't want to discuss it? Even though the other women on the show have kids too?

Her brand of conservatism it toeing the party line and not speaking ill of it and if you do then you're not a real republican which is basically her problem with Ana. Yet she was the same person who said she likes when people on either side go against their party. Yeah right, she only said that sh!t because she likes that Manchin and Sinema are basically going against democrats and appeasing republicans. Ana goes against her party everyday and Meghan has a huge problem with it. Just a walking contradiction. Another reason no one takes her seriously.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
LOL y'all ABC is really getting the last laugh before Meghan leaves. There's so much going on in politics right now and the view is not really discussing any of it. They'll mention like one story and then move on to lighter topics. I know it was said that that was going to be the formula for awhile (that they would move away from politics) but I can't help but think they're doing this to keep Meghan from lashing out in her nasty way like usual. If she was hoping to go out with a bang then she hoped wrong. I think Kim heard that whole "we have 4 more weeks to fight" attempt at a joke Meghan said and she was like, we'll see about that. I think they're going to flood the next 2 weeks with so many guests that fill up the hour of the show that they won't get the chance to talk politics. We love to see it.

And by the way, I love Jamie Lee Curtis but that praising of Meghan was so unnecessary. Ain't nobody going to miss that hoe. We're just waiting to celebrate once she's officially gone. Where did all of this Meghan love come from all of a sudden? I'm confusion. I have to assume the people praising her have never watched much of the show to see just how much of a terror she was.

QueenRena

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
174 1
Alleybux
LOL y'all ABC is really getting the last laugh before Meghan leaves. There's so much going on in politics right now and the view is not really discussing any of it. They'll mention like one story and then move on to lighter topics. I know it was said that that was going to be the formula for awhile (that they would move away from politics) but I can't help but think they're doing this to keep Meghan from lashing out in her nasty way like usual. If she was hoping to go out with a bang then she hoped wrong. I think Kim heard that whole "we have 4 more weeks to fight" attempt at a joke Meghan said and she was like, we'll see about that. I think they're going to flood the next 2 weeks with so many guests that fill up the hour of the show that they won't get the chance to talk politics. We love to see it.

And by the way, I love Jamie Lee Curtis but that praising of Meghan was so unnecessary. Ain't nobody going to miss that hoe. We're just waiting to celebrate once she's officially gone. Where did all of this Meghan love come from all of a sudden? I'm confusion. I have to assume the people praising her have never watched much of the show to see just how much of a terror she was.
I was surprised about Curtis praising Meghan as well, but then Curtis mentioned that she was grateful for her friendship. I wonder if Meghan pitched her for the segment so she could have a "friend" talk about how great she is

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
I was surprised about Curtis praising Meghan as well, but then Curtis mentioned that she was grateful for her friendship. I wonder if Meghan pitched her for the segment so she could have a "friend" talk about how great she is

Well Jamie has been on the show before and all Meghan did was profess how much she loves the Halloween movies so if they did become friends, it was probably behind the scenes which I doubt because Meghan also talks about how much she hates Hollywood and basically how celebrities shouldn't be speaking on politics at award shows etc. But we've already established that she contradicts herself often. But it's not just Jamie. When they had that travel guy on, he was also praising Meghan and her work with the LGBTQ community. And I've heard other pop culture shows talk about her as well and praise her for holding her own and being the one to bring in the ratings and cause the show to trend like it's a good thing. I'm confused where all of this sudden love for her is coming from. And then there are people saying she wasn't liked because she's a conservative, seemingly forgetting that her spot will always be a conservative spot and has been since the show started. It was her behavior people didn't like. I'm just going to keep assuming that the praiser's never watched the show or simply condoned her behavior because that's the only thing that makes sense.

SlurpeesinHell

Look What I Have Waiting For Me
Reaction score
Reactions
66,629 928 802
Alleybux
I am tired of Whoopi interrupting and cutting off Sunny and Joy but letting Meghan speak for 30 minutes without getting cutoff.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
I am tired of Whoopi interrupting and cutting off Sunny and Joy but letting Meghan speak for 30 minutes without getting cutoff.

It's been a complaint from many of us. I get that as the moderator she has to keep the show going but perhaps if she didn't waste time herself asking the question to the other hosts or take up time herself talking in circles and not making sense, the other ladies would have more time to speak. Sunny is a lawyer so she's careful with her words and Joy is just a little older so she takes her time as well. Meghan speed talks probably to make sure she doesn't get cut off but also because she thinks it makes her sound smarter. Either way, Whoopi just isn't a good moderator and I wish she would change up the order. She always calls on Sunny first and Meghan almost always gets to go last. Hopefully next season with Meghan gone, the other ladies will get a chance to speak more.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
It's been a complaint from many of us. I get that as the moderator she has to keep the show going but perhaps if she didn't waste time herself asking the question to the other hosts or take up time herself talking in circles and not making sense, the other ladies would have more time to speak. Sunny is a lawyer so she's careful with her words and Joy is just a little older so she takes her time as well. Meghan speed talks probably to make sure she doesn't get cut off but also because she thinks it makes her sound smarter. Either way, Whoopi just isn't a good moderator and I wish she would change up the order. She always calls on Sunny first and Meghan almost always gets to go last. Hopefully next season with Meghan gone, the other ladies will get a chance to speak more.
I wonder is it whoopie that is in charge of the order of in which the ladies get to speak? I would be surprise if its the producers who has it set up for Meghan to go last or close to last all the time, u know for drama effect.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
I love how Meghan has designated herself the one who can work with the white house on messaging to get republicans to get vaccinated. She really thinks she's that important. Girl you have absolutely no political influence on the republican party or republican voters. Absolutely none. There's nothing the white house can do to encourage these people to get vaccinated. They've made their decision. And it really is a good thing that she's leaving. I'm so tired of the "it's not just republicans" point she loves to drive home but can never provide evidence to the contrary.

ETA: Oh and it was nice that she actually admitted to that story that she reached out to the white house and they ignored her which is why she's been going extra hard on the Biden administration. Which also explains why she's leaving the show. Hard to go in on an administration that your mom works for now.

Last edited:

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
How did a conversation about MAGA anti-vaxxers turn into a discussion about the opioid crisis? :disdain

Chile... How many more days? lol

I so look forward to next season when everyone can stay on topic and isn't deflecting because they've sworn allegiance to a party they can't defend so they just choose to talk about any and everything else but the topic at hand. Won't that be glorious!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDanDonaldFagenFan
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
23,642 630 170
Alleybux

That crap annoyed the HELL out of me! Why is Jamie--and others--kissing this chick's butt? I don't get it.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
That crap annoyed the HELL out of me! Why is Jamie--and others--kissing this chick's butt? I don't get it.

I'm just going to assume that they don't watch the show daily and therefore don't get to see how she acts on a regular basis. It's either that or they condone her behavior and don't see it as rude and disrespectful which tells you more about them. Due to reality tv, being the villain can be a good thing and people actually like it because they like drama and mess. I don't get it but it's the world we live in.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Look y'all. Meghan clearly paid somebody to write this article about her lol!

Meghan McCain's haters broke The View for good
1626569645989.png

The writer is a fellow racist repuglican. They're clowning her in the article comments.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
View attachment 2724336

The writer is a fellow racist repuglican. They're clowning her in the article comments.

Thanks for pointing out the comments sis. I enjoyed reading them lol. This article was straight garbage and completely bias. I still think Meghan or her PR team paid this idiot to write this mess. It's so funny to me how people think Meghan made the show and that it won't do well now that she's leaving. I want the show to succeed even more now that she's leaving. Bring on the Emmy nominations! They seem to conveniently forget that the show's ratings went UP when Meghan was on maternity leave. Long time viewers who stopped watching the show due to her attitude are now saying they will be watching again. She's not needed and this show will thrive now that she's leaving. The b!tch ain't even good enough for faux news. Nobody in politics takes her seriously. Not even the trump supporters. Now that's what you call sad. But let them keep telling themselves that she's leaving because people can't handle a strong, conservative woman with different views. If it helps you sleep better at night.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
I'm so glad they switched up the order of that first segment and didn't let Meghan go last. Even better, they had Sunny go last, directly after Meghan so she could fact check her BS. That's how it should have always been. So tired of this b!tch trafficking in misinformation and not being called on it. She says the same sh!t every day about the vaccines "Democrats needs to do a better job convincing republicans to get vaccinated blah blah blah." It's been over a year. If republicans still need that much convincing then obviously there's a problem with their common sense and critical thinking skills. But then she had the nerve to say she hasn't heard anyone at faux news tell people not to get vaccinated and that's where Sunny chin checked her lying ass. That's all faux has been doing since the pandemic even started. Give me a break. 9 more days y'all. Just 9 more days!!!

Cicely Tyson

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,866 739 784
Alleybux
I'm so glad they switched up the order of that first segment and didn't let Meghan go last. Even better, they had Sunny go last, directly after Meghan so she could fact check her BS. That's how it should have always been. So tired of this b!tch trafficking in misinformation and not being called on it. She says the same sh!t every day about the vaccines "Democrats needs to do a better job convincing republicans to get vaccinated blah blah blah." It's been over a year. If republicans still need that much convincing then obviously there's a problem with their common sense and critical thinking skills. But then she had the nerve to say she hasn't heard anyone at faux news tell people not to get vaccinated and that's where Sunny chin checked her lying ass. That's all faux has been doing since the pandemic even started. Give me a break. 9 more days y'all. Just 9 more days!!!
Yes I’m counting down sis today’s show was good. I’m glad Meghan didn’t act annoying today.

TalkthatTalk100%

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,909 1,025 112
Alleybux
Yes I’m counting down sis today’s show was good. I’m glad Meghan didn’t act annoying today.

Yes, overall it was a good show. You can still feel the tension though whenever they talk about light hearted topics. Meghan just radiates so much bad energy that it permeates through the screen. I don't even try to look at her on screen when it shows all of them because she just brings the mood down. I really do hope they go back into the studio next season. With Meghan gone it will make for a fun show to watch! I did enjoy Sunny though during the Olympics segment. She was so on point about that. You cannot stop people from wanting to have xes. These young, athletic athletes will find a way period. I wanted to hear Whoopi's joke but she said it was too inappropriate for tv.

Reaction score
Reactions
310,484 10,149 1,751
Alleybux
Yes, overall it was a good show. You can still feel the tension though whenever they talk about light hearted topics. Meghan just radiates so much bad energy that it permeates through the screen. I don't even try to look at her on screen when it shows all of them because she just brings the mood down. I really do hope they go back into the studio next season. With Meghan gone it will make for a fun show to watch! I did enjoy Sunny though during the Olympics segment. She was so on point about that. You cannot stop people from wanting to have xes. These young, athletic athletes will find a way period. I wanted to hear Whoopi's joke but she said it was too inappropriate for tv.
Meghan pouted because Sunny cut her off during the Olympian cardboard bed discussion. She was about to start talking about one of her friends again.