S.O.L

Sensational Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
119,570 2,743 650
Alleybux
tenor.gif

Thank you Sis!!
OMG I had no idea this was coming. Did ya'll know? I ain't watching all of the last 2 seasons but I will sure as hell watch all of this final season.

#TEAMFUCKNEGAN

Madame St Clair

Queenie
Reaction score
Reactions
50,680 2,073 198
Alleybux
I saw this on the side bar and ran in here like Usain Bolt! I’m so here for the movies. I totally gave up on the series after Jesus died.

Galatians 5:26
Reaction score
Reactions
20,437 1,459 1,054
Alleybux
I am slowly reading the comics and I am behind on the war with the Whisperers. I didn't know the comics was on youtube all of these years, I could have been read them.

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,372 194 19
Alleybux
I'm excited but not super excited, more than anything I just want to see Andrew Lincoln (my bowlegged suga bear and one of the few white men I find attractive) on my screen again. I really want him to sign on to a new series maybe on one to the streaming services because I love his acting maybe even see him and Jon or Steven on screen together again, that would be fun.

I don't think this video is authentic in terms of the actual Rick movie. Ever since Andrew Lincoln left, AMC has used Rick Grimes' name as nothing more than a marketing tool to promote shows in the Walking Dead Universe.
Around every turn there's a chance Rick sighting...you need to tune in weekly to watch TWD in case someone finds something about/of Rick's, then on FTWD and WB you might learn more about the group (CRM) that took him.

As far as I know Andrew is still in London, and hasn't even begun filming yet. Gimple tends to overpromise too much with all this sequel and movie talk. I personally hope they just close out Rick and Michonne's arc in the last few episodes of S11 or during one movie. I'm looking forward to their reunion however it goes though!
I stop watching after Michonne's last episode because I said I would stop once Danai was gone so I haven't seen any of the promo but I'm not surprise they are having to use him to keep interest. I don't think they would have had to do that if they hadn't killed Carl because he would be there as the reminder of Rick. I get they have Judith and RJ but Judith was a non speaking character for most of the series and not his actual daughter and RJ came along post Rick so they have no relationship. (SIDENOTE: Angela could have used RJ as a reminder of Rick by giving him certain mannerism or personality traits of Rick instead of having him just sit there nonverbal most of the time).

I saw Andrew doing promo for Penguin Bloom and he mention that they would start when he could travel to the US, but I think if they were really ready to start they would get him here covid restrictions and all, because Hollywood is working right now. I think if they start filming this year they will start in the summer. Have they named any of the actors expected to be in the movies yet?

There is no way they still think their should be three movies (that they want to put in theaters by the way), at best I say make it a mini series that ties into the final season and call it a day but if by some chance they do the movies there is no need for theatrical release put it on a streaming service like Netflix or HBO max because I don't think most people would pay for AMC's streaming service just to see those movies and be done.

Sidenote: Did y'all see where Andrew said leaving the walking dead was a terrible decision.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/12/23/the-walking-dead-five-worst-mistakes-other-than-andrew-lincoln-leaving/?sh=3429990f3ce7

By the way Andrew out here still looking good, which is impressive when you consider he is a 40 something pasty white Englishman.

6e4aa427f8aa2589064819ac7e75d39b1c1bc8d0.jpg

c68cbe5acf1fffea77405c05a2e5b033fd7c559c.gifv

tumblr_pg912ejtIQ1qcc99ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_pq20p3vmWB1qcc99ho1_540.jpg

tumblr_prradtvsQt1qcc99ho1_540.jpg

screena

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
311,871 5,214 824
Alleybux
I'm excited but not super excited, more than anything I just want to see Andrew Lincoln (my bowlegged suga bear and one of the few white men I find attractive) on my screen again. I really want him to sign on to a new series maybe on one to the streaming services because I love his acting maybe even see him and Jon or Steven on screen together again, that would be fun.

I stop watching after Michonne's last episode because I said I would stop once Danai was gone so I haven't seen any of the promo but I'm not surprise they are having to use him to keep interest. I don't think they would have had to do that if they hadn't killed Carl because he would be there as the reminder of Rick. I get they have Judith and RJ but Judith was a non speaking character for most of the series and not his actual daughter and RJ came along post Rick so they have no relationship. (SIDENOTE: Angela could have used RJ as a reminder of Rick by giving him certain mannerism or personality traits of Rick instead of having him just sit there nonverbal most of the time).

I saw Andrew doing promo for Penguin Bloom and he mention that they would start when he could travel to the US, but I think if they were really ready to start they would get him here covid restrictions and all, because Hollywood is working right now. I think if they start filming this year they will start in the summer. Have they named any of the actors expected to be in the movies yet?

There is no way they still think their should be three movies (that they want to put in theaters by the way), at best I say make it a mini series that ties into the final season and call it a day but if by some chance they do the movies there is no need for theatrical release put it on a streaming service like Netflix or HBO max because I don't think most people would pay for AMC's streaming service just to see those movies and be done.

Sidenote: Did y'all see where Andrew said leaving the walking dead was a terrible decision.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2020/12/23/the-walking-dead-five-worst-mistakes-other-than-andrew-lincoln-leaving/?sh=3429990f3ce7

By the way Andrew out here still looking good, which is impressive when you consider he is a 40 something pasty white Englishman.

I'm not trying to be vulgar, but I'd let him rub his beard hair across my chest.

As for his comments about leaving TWD being a mistake, I think he was being facetious. He knew it was turning into a train wreck and decided to bounce.

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,372 194 19
Alleybux
I'm not trying to be vulgar, but I'd let him rub his beard hair across my chest.

As for his comments about leaving TWD being a mistake, I think he was being facetious. He knew it was turning into a train wreck and decided to bounce.
I'm not going to lie I was surprise how he kept himself together after TWD I saw those pictures and was like
giphy.gif

Yeah I don't know if he was serious or not but I do think he enjoyed Angela's writing better and was kind of upset she took over as he was leaving.

Jenisysta

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,787 69 7
Alleybux

Andrew is a very handsome man, I'll give you that!!

I haven't watched TWD since Michonne's last episode either but I've kept track of some of it.

It's very telling that not one movie has been made after all this time. Makes me wonder whether Andrew is really all that interested in doing them. Maybe he's only interested in doing one? I think @screena is right in that he was just being polite in saying he regrets leaving the show. Andrew seems to be keeping one foot in the door with the occasional statement. My understanding of the movie is it is supposed to be the journey of a very different Rick during his 6+ year absence. Could it be the script for movie has not been good enough?

I really want Andrew and Danai to both come back because I think they are phenomenal individually and together. But if Andrew doesn't come back for whatever reason, I'd still love to see Danai come back to finish Michonne's arc. It would have been really cool if Michonne had left with her kids on that boat on her last episode, instead of alone and on foot. That way Michonne, Judith and RJ could have their own separate adventure before rejoining the others during the final season.

Side-note: I wholeheartedly agree that Angela should have given RJ traits of Rick and Michonne. Angela should have also shown more of their mother/son bond while Michonne was still there. I think it's unfortunate that his personality will unfold in Michonne's absence.

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,372 194 19
Alleybux
Andrew is a very handsome man, I'll give you that!!

I haven't watched TWD since Michonne's last episode either but I've kept track of some of it.

It's very telling that not one movie has been made after all this time. Makes me wonder whether Andrew is really all that interested in doing them. Maybe he's only interested in doing one? I think @screena is right in that he was just being polite in saying he regrets leaving the show. Andrew seems to be keeping one foot in the door with the occasional statement. My understanding of the movie is it is supposed to be the journey of a very different Rick during his 6+ year absence. Could it be the script for movie has not been good enough?

I really want Andrew and Danai to both come back because I think they are phenomenal individually and together. But if Andrew doesn't come back for whatever reason, I'd still love to see Danai come back to finish Michonne's arc. It would have been really cool if Michonne had left with her kids on that boat on her last episode, instead of alone and on foot. That way Michonne, Judith and RJ could have their own separate adventure before rejoining the others during the final season.

Side-note: I wholeheartedly agree that Angela should have given RJ traits of Rick and Michonne. Angela should have also shown more of their mother/son bond while Michonne was still there. I think it's unfortunate that his personality will unfold in Michonne's absence.
I definitely want to see Rick and Michonne close their story I love both of them as actors and they both deserve to have an ending instead of being left in limbo. I just think a mini series would be better than a movie or movies, I think Gimple wants to do some mission impossible style mess which is why they want a movie. I think the fact that they don't have a solid direction and haven't name any actors or actresses set to do the movie means Gimple doesn't have a clue what he is doing. I think he is a lot like D&D (all three got big heads when their shows became successful even though the material was laid out for them) and his lack of skill much like D&D really shows when he can't use source material.

I am just really ready to see Andrew in something new I'm sure he gets called for all kind of shows, I want to see him in something on maybe HBO or Netflix. I know Danai has somethings come up that I want to support, Steven is out here getting work and Oscar nominations, I think Jon is in that upcoming Venus and Serena movie with Will Smith and he has a movie with Angelina Jolie coming, plus my girl Sonequa has Star Trek and is doing space jam i love to see all my faves from the show working.

With RJ I just think it's weird to have him there and not utilize him it's not like he's an infant, but this is also another place where Carl would have been important it would have been fun to see what kind of relationship he could have had with RJ,he really shouldn't have been killed off and it became more obvious when Rick was gone.

Last edited:

Everclear

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,400 32 13
Alleybux
They've been teasing the movie for like 3 years now; have they even started filming it yet? The whole "Rick Grimes returns" part of the trailer seemed to be talking specifically about the movie, in which case I'm not excited at all since I want him to return to the show itself so he can reunite with Judith and RJ.

Also since Michonne's actress doesn't want to come back to the show, that means that any reunion between Rick and her would have to be saved for the movie as well. Which would be better than nothing, but I dunno if she'd even want to return in the movie given that her increasing fame might complicate her schedule.

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
Michonne is returning do you guys not read the fanboards. The walking dead shows all suppose Robles up tovthecmovies. So we still got to watch second season of Walking Dead World beyond, before the Rick Grimes movies. Plus the fear of the walking dead crew are justclearning about the helicopter threat, so expect for a crossover of those 3 shows and then the first movie drops.

S.O.L

Sensational Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
119,570 2,743 650
Alleybux
Michonne is returning do you guys not read the fanboards. The walking dead shows all suppose Robles up tovthecmovies. So we still got to watch second season of Walking Dead World beyond, before the Rick Grimes movies. Plus the fear of the walking dead crew are justclearning about the helicopter threat, so expect for a crossover of those 3 shows and then the first movie drops.
Which boards? The one I was part of closed down.

Autumn Leaves

LSA is full of experts with no expertise
Reaction score
Reactions
107,993 1,596 290
Alleybux
Which boards? The one I was part of closed down.
You must be talking about the Tell it to the Dead board. There’s another board that was started before that one. I think it’s where they use to post the leaked spoilers. I haven’t been in the TWD fandom for a while so I forgot what it’s called.