Quantcast

'The Walking Dead' cast and official comic account are rallying around the Black Lives Matter moveme

Nicole1965

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I agree completely about Reedus, JDM, and Kruger. I think that it is an act and that they are full of sh!t. They have no interest in black lives.

I was late to finding out what JDM posted about blue lives and I never really cared for him out of the show anyway. But when I did see his post, I thought typical. He seems like the white ppl that live up north (NYC), where I'm at. Like the pizza boy (the son) from Do the Right Thing. I had a few in my college. They grow up in their little white neighborhoods, only see black ppl on the news in their big city, hip hop videos or on the subway. Then when they have to work or be around us, bring all their ignorant racist ideals with them and don't think or even care to try to broaden their minds about people they don't know. Cause who the fµck cares.

For some reason though, I use to love Norman when I started TWD on and off the show. He seemed like a honest, sweet, laid back hippie guy even though he had this tough image and enjoyed morbid art. I loved all of that. Like someone that's not your white friend be the good friend you have that just so happens to be white. I have a two of those and they are the only reason why I believe there is a chance you can be white and truly no a racist. But I guess you are the company you keep and he loves him so JDM and Diane ( whom I don't know much about or care to. She just looks blah and I don't know any of her films)

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
They said they're waiting for Cali to open back up so they can finish the episode post production...

Will the residents of Cali please put your masks on so we can get the finale pleaseeeeeeee!!!

I really enjoyed the last two seasons.

Last edited:

Nicole1965

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I agree completely about Reedus, JDM, and Kruger. I think that it is an act and that they are full of sh!t. They have no interest in black lives.

I was late to finding out what JDM posted about blue lives and I never really cared for him out of the show anyway. But when I did see his post, I thought typical. He seems like the white ppl that live up north (NYC), where I'm at. Like the pizza boy (the son) from Do the Right Thing. I had a few in my college. They grow up in their little white neighborhoods, only see black ppl on the news in their big city, hip hop videos or on the subway. Then when they have to work or be around us, bring all their ignorant racist ideals with them and don't think or even care to try to broaden their minds about people they don't know. Cause who the fµck cares.

For some reason though, I use to love Norman when I started TWD on and off the show. He seemed like a honest, sweet, laid back hippie guy even though he had this tough image and enjoyed morbid art. I loved all of that. Like someone that's not your white friend be the good friend you have that just so happens to be white. I have a two of those and they are the only reason why I believe there is a chance you can be white and truly no a racist. But I guess you are the company you keep and he loves him so JDM and Diane ( whom I don't know much about or care to. She just looks blah and I don't know any of her films)

Nicole1965

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Do we know when the season finale is coming on?
I have watched all the seasons multiple times and I find new things almost every time.

I don't know, I would have to look it up. I literally started watching TWD 2 years ago on Netflix lol. I was late, I dont think I ever watched It new on cable, and I have cable. But it's try, I made my sister watch it and it was better a second time.

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
I don't know, I would have to look it up. I literally started watching TWD 2 years ago on Netflix lol. I was late, I dont think I ever watched It new on cable, and I have cable. But it's try, I made my sister watch it and it was better a second time.
I never watched it on tv when it first started. My mom kept talking about and I was not interested however I had some downtime and I came across it on Netflix and I literally watched 7 seasons and was caught up by the time season 8 started. I know a lot of people complain and say that the show sucks now but I feel differently. I truly enjoy the show and for the record Rick got his ass beat every damn fight(n)

Nicole1965

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I never watched it on tv when it first started. My mom kept talking about and I was not interested however I had some downtime and I came across it on Netflix and I literally watched 7 seasons and was caught up by the time season 8 started. I know a lot of people complain and say that the show sucks now but I feel differently. I truly enjoy the show and for the record Rick got his ass beat every damn fight(n)

Hahahaha very very true. I always was like get it together Rick, DAMN!. But I think what I liked the most about Rick and the show in general was the emotions and character arks. Everyone was so different but the same. And I guess once the originals started dying off and Negan was finally caught, I cared less. But season 9 is good so far. I still catching up.

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
Hahahaha very very true. I always was like get it together Rick, DAMN!. But I think what I liked the most about Rick and the show in general was the emotions and character arks. Everyone was so different but the same. And I guess once the originals started dying off and Negan was finally caught, I cared less. But season 9 is good so far. I still catching up.
I totally agree and honestly it really didn’t go down like everyone seems to think that it did but that’s my opinion.
Now I know most don’t like dirty Darryl but I love his character and Imma need for Sister Connie to emerge from the depths of stinkville and get her some!!!!!!
Carol irked my nerves with her tomfoolery however I loveeeeeeee me some crazy killa Carol she’s nuts

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
200.gif

Listen. I understand that he's a savage, but the man be getting his ass whooped. I can't think of a fight where he wins a straight up fight, one on one, no interference, no distractions. Shane, Tyrese, The Governor (they both were shot when they fought and Michonne put up a better fight against him lol), drunk ass Pete, brokeback Negan (I don't remember Daryl and Rick fights so I can't comment). He lucky he ain't meet Alpha and he damn sure lucky he ain't meet Beta. He would have been flinging Rick's bowlegged ass all around damn place lmfao...

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
200.gif

Listen. I understand that he's a savage, but the man be getting his ass whooped. I can't think of a fight where he wins a straight up fight, one on one, no interference, no distractions. Shane, Tyrese, The Governor (they both were shot when they fought and Michonne put up a better fight against him lol), drunk ass Pete, brokeback Negan (I don't remember Daryl and Rick fights so I can't comment). He lucky he ain't meet Alpha and he damn sure lucky he ain't meet Beta. He would have been flinging Rick's bowlegged ass all around damn place lmfao...

lmaooo and what makes it even funnier as I was rewatching the episodes and Rick getting draggged by EVERY DAMN BODY!!! I had nothing but second hand embarrassment for the good SIS(n)
Lord beta would’ve stomped him out at least when Beta and dirty Darryl fought he was definitely dragged but Darryl put up a good scrappy fight so I Stan dirty D:whistle:

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
lmaooo and what makes it even funnier as I was rewatching the episodes and Rick getting draggged by EVERY DAMN BODY!!! I had nothing but second hand embarrassment for the good SIS(n)
Lord beta would’ve stomped him out at least when Beta and dirty Darryl fought he was definitely dragged but Darryl put up a good scrappy fight so I Stan dirty D:whistle:
Daryl got lucky in that fight because Beta wasn't trying to kill him. He was trying to get him to tell him where Lydia was at. If Beta was going for the kill, Beta probably would have just stabbed his ass or threw him out a window. I can't think of anyone on the show who could beat Beta. This would be one of the few times I feel that jumping someone is okay lmfao...

I almost forgot when Rick and Abraham was about to fight and everyone was gassing up Rick...

I'm like Rick is crazy, but Abraham looks like an old gladiator. You see the way he said "DO NOT LAY HANDS!"? He said that sh!t with his whole chest lmao. When Rick tried to walk up on Rick before Glenn stepped in, Michonne walked up right behind him. She already knew what it was lmfao...

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
200.gif

Listen. I understand that he's a savage, but the man be getting his ass whooped. I can't think of a fight where he wins a straight up fight, one on one, no interference, no distractions. Shane, Tyrese, The Governor (they both were shot when they fought and Michonne put up a better fight against him lol), drunk ass Pete, brokeback Negan (I don't remember Daryl and Rick fights so I can't comment). He lucky he ain't meet Alpha and he damn sure lucky he ain't meet Beta. He would have been flinging Rick's bowlegged ass all around damn place lmfao...[/
Daryl got lucky in that fight because Beta wasn't trying to kill him. He was trying to get him to tell him where Lydia was at. If Beta was going for the kill, Beta probably would have just stabbed his ass or threw him out a window. I can't think of anyone on the show who could beat Beta. This would be one of the few times I feel that jumping someone is okay lmfao...

I almost forgot when Rick and Abraham was about to fight and everyone was gassing up Rick...

I'm like Rick is crazy, but Abraham looks like an old gladiator. You see the way he said "DO NOT LAY HANDS!"? He said that sh!t with his whole chest lmao. When Rick tried to walk up on Rick before Glenn stepped in, Michonne walked up right behind him. She already knew what it was lmfao...

lmaooooooooo:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Girl I forgot about Mr. Red he was about to lay hands on every damn body.
Rick didn’t want no parts of that and I know he was jumping for JOY when Glenn frail ass got in between them:whistle: The sigh of relief was plain as day:cry::cry::cry::cry::sneaky:
Then you got the good SIS out here saving her white kang:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant

Nicole1965

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

lmaooo Dirty D. I hope you don't mind if I steal that nickname because it's perfect.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
lmaooooooooo:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Girl I forgot about Mr. Red he was about to lay hands on every damn body.
Rick didn’t want no parts of that and I know he was jumping for JOY when Glenn frail ass got in between them:whistle: The sigh of relief was plain as day:cry::cry::cry::cry::sneaky:
Then you got the good SIS out here saving her white kang:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant:arrogant
Right! Rick hesitated long as hell before he started walking towards him too like he really had think if he was really about it or not :LOL:. Abraham was no joke. Negan knew exactly what he was doing killing Abe, because he knew just by looking at him, that man was gonna be a problem lol. People try to argue that Abe was getting bested by that random at Hilltop, but Rick was getting his ass whoop then too. Michonne lowkey saved his ass then too lol. Beside, Mr. Dolphin Smooth wasn't exactly in the right head space from piping on chick while he thinking of another. He may not have been the hottest in the bunch, but damn the man had game lol. I miss Abe :cry...

I remember in the comics, when we first met Jesus, what made him so impressive and badass was that it was Abraham and Michonne's asses he was whooping (Michonne was getting some hits in though), arguably the to biggest badasses in the group, at the same damn time. In the show, it's fµck!ng Rick and Daryl. That ain't no real feat :whistle:...

70bfe10f8a59fef284d15b1a17db59c9.jpg

3699897-jesus%20vs%20m%20%26%20a%203.png

Jesuscomic.png

Queens36

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,151 123 56
Alleybux
Right! Rick hesitated long as hell before he started walking towards him too like he really had think if he was really about it or not :LOL:. Abraham was no joke. Negan knew exactly what he was doing killing Abe, because he knew just by looking at him, that man was gonna be a problem lol. People try to argue that Abe was getting bested by that random at Hilltop, but Rick was getting his ass whoop then too. Michonne lowkey saved his ass then too lol. Beside, Mr. Dolphin Smooth wasn't exactly in the right head space from piping on chick while he thinking of another. He may not have been the hottest in the bunch, but damn the man had game lol. I miss Abe :cry...

I remember in the comics, when we first met Jesus, what made him so impressive and badass was that it was Abraham and Michonne's asses he was whooping (Michonne was getting some hits in though), arguably the to biggest badasses in the group, at the same damn time. In the show, it's fµck!ng Rick and Daryl. That ain't no real feat :whistle:...

70bfe10f8a59fef284d15b1a17db59c9.jpg

3699897-jesus%20vs%20m%20%26%20a%203.png

Jesuscomic.png
Yesssssss to all of this!!! I never read the comics but Abe was a damn stallion and I loved his personality and your absolutely right Neegan knew Rick ass wasn’t gonna do sh!t he couldn’t even attempt to kill neegan properly:unsure:

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I second that. After I found out Rick was leaving, I was like," I,ll still watch", but never did. I just started 9 during quarantine and it's held my attention enough to want to watch each coming episode. Michonne is still amazing and Carol.

Is it me, was michonne written so much better after rick left. I know some richonne stans want like what I have to say because I really wasnt a fan of theres for the very reason it set michonne back as a character and I will blame alot of it on bad writing. Anywho I love michonne transformation after ricks death.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Is it me, was michonne written so much better after rick left. I know some richonne stans want like what I have to say because I really wasnt a fan of theres for the very reason it set michonne back as a character and I will blame alot of it on bad writing. Anywho I love michonne transformation after ricks death.
I think the problem was Gimple. I appreciate him creating Richonne since season 3 and finally made them canon after all the build up, but honestly I wish Angela Kang took over the show a lot sooner than she did and I'll just say that...

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I totally agree and honestly it really didn’t go down like everyone seems to think that it did but that’s my opinion.
Now I know most don’t like dirty Darryl but I love his character and Imma need for Sister Connie to emerge from the depths of stinkville and get her some!!!!!!
Carol irked my nerves with her tomfoolery however I loveeeeeeee me some crazy killa Carol she’s nuts

I hope dirty daryl take him damn shower and bathe all that damn dirt off him. I just know his ass got to smell year old piss and ass. I like Connie and she deserves better than that. I wouldnt mind them together because they do have chemistry but daryl need to be clean first.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I think the problem was Gimple. I appreciate him creating Richonne since season 3 and finally made them canon after all the build up, but honestly I wish Angela Kang took over the show a lot sooner than she did and I'll just say that...

I agree, I think Angela Kang would have done a better job with Richonne. Gimple put richonne together but Angela kang would have gave them story and depth.

AbbiejeanKaneArcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,812 45 44
Alleybux

Yeah, I liked Norman also. He seemed cool. He is rumored to be an alcoholic, but is apparently very nice with the fans although he sleeps with some. He had a crush on Danai. He was pushing for Daryl to hook up with Michonne, but then saw the chemistry between Michonne with Rick in season three and rooted for them to hook up. But he is so in with JDM and now is hooked up with that horrible Diane Kruger. They are all being "performative" now they are on the wrong side of history.

Last edited:

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I dont think NR or JDM are racist, just ignorant as hell on some things. Its a difference between ignorance and racist. Im not the one to always call someone racist because they may have opposing views different from mine or liberal analogy.

JessGem18

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
25,097 598 242
Alleybux
I dont think NR or JDM are racist, just ignorant as hell on some things. Its a difference between ignorance and racist. Im not the one to always call someone racist because they may have opposing views different from mine or liberal analogy.

I never saw the "blue lives matter" post from JDM and Norman's subsequent likes. Very unfortunate to know.

But I do believe that George Floyd's death was the catalyst for change in a lot of people. The almost 10 minute-long video of that man being murdered by a police officer was like watching an inexplicable horror movie. It wouldn't surprise me if they simply jumped ship and said, "OK. I get it now."

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I never saw the "blue lives matter" post from JDM and Norman's subsequent likes. Very unfortunate to know.

But I do believe that George Floyd's death was the catalyst for change in a lot of people. The almost 10 minute-long video of that man being murdered by a police officer was like watching an inexplicable horror movie. It wouldn't surprise me if they simply jumped ship and said, "OK. I get it now."

Yeah its one thing to hear about it but to actually see playout for ur eyes to see is totally different. It made alot people open their eyes and see that racism is still very real and need to be handled right now by everyone.

Uh Huh Her

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,120 77 20
Alleybux
I just wanna say real quick that it wasn't just N0rman or his very dumb german, that wishes she was french, baby mama liking JDM's blue lives matter post. Alanna Masterson's b!tch ass liked it as well. Notice how she's been silent on the BLM front? I expect her to shut the hell up now that her brother is finally charged for rape but still she stays showing her true colors.

I think a lot of actors/entertainers are now realizing that posting about BLM isgood for their images and those Walking Dead actors that previously were all about All Lives Matter jumping on the BLM bandwagon are doing it because it makes them look good and as if they weren't a part of the problem.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Alanna Masterson's b!tch ass liked it as well. Notice how she's been silent on the BLM front? I expect her to shut the hell up now that her brother is finally charged for rape but still she stays showing her true colors.

Its the ones that walk in silence u gotta watch for the most. Atleast JDM was open and vocal about his support of the blue lives matter. Alanna sneaking around liking posts and not sayin anything at all is the bigger issue.

Uh Huh Her

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,120 77 20
Alleybux
Its the ones that walk in silence u gotta watch for the most. Atleast JDM was open and vocal about his support of the blue lives matter. Alanna sneaking around liking posts and not sayin anything at all is the bigger issue.

I don't respect JDM for posting about Blue Lives Matter and then having his wife try to calm folks down because he couldn't take nor handle the heat but THIS! This Alanna hoe is problematic AF.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I don't respect JDM for posting about Blue Lives Matter and then having his wife try to calm folks down because he couldn't take nor handle the heat but THIS! This Alanna hoe is problematic AF.

Alanna better be grateful she is off the show so she wouldnt have to feel force to pretend she gave damn about what was going on out there right now with black people.

AbbiejeanKaneArcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
36,812 45 44
Alleybux
I just wanna say real quick that it wasn't just N0rman or his very dumb german, that wishes she was french, baby mama liking JDM's blue lives matter post. Alanna Masterson's b!tch ass liked it as well. Notice how she's been silent on the BLM front? I expect her to shut the hell up now that her brother is finally charged for rape but still she stays showing her true colors.

I think a lot of actors/entertainers are now realizing that posting about BLM isgood for their images and those Walking Dead actors that previously were all about All Lives Matter jumping on the BLM bandwagon are doing it because it makes them look good and as if they weren't a part of the problem.

Damn, I forgot he was her brother. I don't buy a sudden change of heart from these Blue assholes. I think that the ones jumping on the BLM bandwagon are being fake as hell. In some ways, I respect the ones staying quiet more. At least, they are laying low and aren't faking that they care.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Damn, I forgot he was her brother. I don't buy a sudden change of heart from these Blue assholes. I think that the ones jumping on the BLM bandwagon are being fake as hell. In some ways, I respect the ones staying quiet more. At least, they are laying low and aren't faking that they care.

I cant say if NR and JDM are being sincere but they are the leads of the show now, so im sure it was important for them to show they care more than someone like Alanna. Alanna gets to keep it real while NR and JDM have to speak out.