The Walking Dead - Season 10 Episode 11

Tobii

G.N.F
Reaction score
Reactions
5,909 82 167
Alleybux
They don't write her like anything.

I'm not quite sure why every one keeps calling her a heaux when every time we see her with some one she's in an actual relationship save for Deanna's son and Siddiq and that was the difference of 6 years.

It’s a joke. Besides the example you provided her love triangle/square and the fact she just asked Eugene to kiss her even though she has a boyfriend.

NakdScorpio

Money Money Money!!
Reaction score
Reactions
38,101 840 165
Alleybux
You know they could have found a truck horn and deflect the hoard in a different direction.

I have so many ideas on what they could have done.

Kelenerz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,685 437 43
Alleybux
Man, fµck the Whisperers. I can't wait until they all get wiped out.

Geminii68

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,150 2,224 922
Alleybux
So after all these yrs of fighting why didn't our hero's have ISH like that up their sleeves?!

Kelenerz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,685 437 43
Alleybux
Negan needs to die, too.

ETA: Based on the preview, it seems like he might turn on Alpha and kill her in the shed. I sure do hope so or else his ass gotta go with the Whisperers, too.

Last edited:

apryll6969

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
280,130 8,311 1,917
Alleybux
They were no way in hell a quarter way prepared for this fight, they should have just climbed over the road blocks

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,259 1,164 401
Alleybux
Yeah I was thinking they should do something like that or pull a Saviors and have radioed someone from Oceanside to take their radios and blast some music to at least draw some of the walkers away

You know they could have found a truck horn and deflect the hoard in a different direction.

I have so many ideas on what they could have done.

Hello fireballs could've been thrown in the crowd.

All great ideas and an obvious plot hole, but they’ve only had LESS than a year to prepare according to @Chop Chops for an attack from the horde. Oh and they had a truce with the crazy bish.

NakdScorpio

Money Money Money!!
Reaction score
Reactions
38,101 840 165
Alleybux
All great ideas and an obvious plot hole, but they’ve only had a year to prepare according to @Chop Chops

I get it. But darn learn from your enemies that almost defeated you. . Guvna found a tank! If the whispers have a herd......go get you one. Setoff a tornado horn.....the wolves did that? I think.

Tobii

G.N.F
Reaction score
Reactions
5,909 82 167
Alleybux
I think she was testing him to see if he really like the other lady

Yeah, let me kiss my platonic friend as a test and my boyfriend be cool about it lol. I think the only reason people are okay with Rosita doing that to Eugene is because he’s nerdy and has no chance with her.

Monika Mann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,366 5,447 1,451
Alleybux
TBH, I don't buy this as a negan 'redemption' arc. Why would anyone trust him after this even if he kills alpha? I will never like this character

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,259 1,164 401
Alleybux
I get it. But darn learn from your enemies that almost defeated you. . Guvna found a tank! If the whispers have a herd......go get you one. Setoff a tornado horn.....the wolves did that? I think.

no arguments from me..I’m mad that they are regressing in preparedness and planning.

They are absolutely outnumbered, but by Season 10, I expected more tricks up their sleeves than some damn shields, heavy ass armor and hammers.

Has Eugene just been jerking off this whole time? Why didn’t he think of the sap idea? Or something better?

Kelenerz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,685 437 43
Alleybux
Did you guys know that the girl who plays Judith is about to turn 13 soon? I thought she was like 9. She's so smol.

CHOPCHOP

DA MASTA ONION
Reaction score
Reactions
91,659 1,709 1,420
Alleybux
All great ideas and an obvious plot hole, but they’ve only had LESS than a year to prepare according to @Chop Chops for an attack from the horde. Oh and they had a truce with the crazy bish.

Not to mention they have control of the hordes because they walk among it and direct it.

We saw last season that noise only goes so far with them during the Eugene rescue ep.

Eventually the Whisperers gain control of the horde and redirect.

CHOPCHOP

DA MASTA ONION
Reaction score
Reactions
91,659 1,709 1,420
Alleybux
Yeah, let me kiss my platonic friend as a test and my boyfriend be cool about it lol. I think the only reason people are okay with Rosita doing that to Eugene is because he’s nerdy and has no chance with her.

The same boyfriend that was okay with Rosita spending time with the father of her child?

Rosita is not interested in Eugene. Gabriel knows this.

Rosita has mentioned several times that Gabriel is an understanding person.

But it was a test. She knew Eugene has been in love with her forever. His feelings for her but her lack of feelings for him was the catalyst that led to the fight that made him reconsider his priorities and move to Hilltop.

She knew that if Eugene didn't reciprocate the permission for the kiss, he def was in to this girl. Which is what he wasn't admitting and Rosita was pressing the truth out of him.

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,374 194 19
Alleybux
No way they should be this far into the apocalypse and this ill prepared, for all things they have faced they should have about 10 or 20 contingency plans in place. I mean what is the point of having someone as smart as Eugene if you don't utilize it when necessary their defenses should be much stronger.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,217 1,671 660
Alleybux
I have been saying they neee to make molotov cocktails since the Saviors stripped them of their weapons. Why doesn't Daryl "I live out in the woods" Dizon suggest that? Makes no sense how everyone turns blind, deaf and dumb.

I hope Michonne and Virgil come through next week.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I wonder why they they never added zombie animals like dogs or something. I guess I think Resident evil where the animals turned and even a bigger and more deadly zombie was created like the nemesis. I think that would have been interesting if they went that direction.

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
I don't understand why they don't have more traps set up. They should have the home field advantage.

I forgot the show was on and found it by surprise. I blame a lack of interesting characters, it seems as though some are being back burner in order to propel Darryl. Daryl is not captivating nor is Negan, there needs to be a strong presence and Maggie is not it. This show is floundering and TPTB is foolish to think second-string characters are it.

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
I don't understand why they don't have more traps set up. They should have the home field advantage.

I forgot the show was on and found it by surprise. I blame a lack of interesting characters, it seems as though some are being back burner in order to propel Darryl. Daryl is not captivating nor is Negan, there needs to be a strong presence and Maggie is not it. This show is floundering and TPTB is foolish to think second-string characters are it.

Geezy

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,008 1 2
Alleybux

Google says TPTB means the powers that be. I don't know if I agree it's a lack of interesting characters. I think the show is lacking focus, and every time they hone in to a specific problem & perspective it sort of gets interesting again.

For instance, I wanted to see what Michonne was doing. But they moved around too much & idc now. I wanted to know about the satellite. I wanted them to dig out the others from the cave. But they moved around too much & idc now. The characters are fine in my opinion. I think the writers are just moving too much.

whatchusay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,304 758 355
Alleybux
As long as Daryl and Carol survives I’m straight. I swear I love their love of each other. When he said “I can never be mad at you”
tenor.gif

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
I have to say I took a break from seasons 7 and 8 because I stopped watching like in the middle of season 7 and I couldnt do it nomore, it was God awful. I decided to go binge watch season 9 over the weekend, I have to say season 9 and 10 so far remind me of the older seasons. Im loving the whispers. To me they r the best villains yet, legit scary. Negan was a flop in my book. The governor started off great then went womp, womp. I felt the whispers were everything Negan should have been but it wasnt executed that good.

Im loving whatever this is going on between Daryl and the deaf girl connie. I find her interesting and it seems like the viewers like her so far, so that is plus just in case she survives and they become a couple, maybe they want tear her apart for being woc with the fan favorite daryl.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
As long as Daryl and Carol survives I’m straight. I swear I love their love of each other. When he said “I can never be mad at you”
tenor.gif

But Carol needs to be held responsible for her sh!t. She has screwed up so many times, just careless thinking sometimes nad never get chewed out or people forget too quickly. If Michonne did all the things Carol has done, she be the most hated person on the show.

I use to like Carol but ever since they put her with boring ass Ezekiel, I just couldnt get into her. The only people I enjoyed from the kingdom is Jerry and his cute family, I hope they never die.

whatchusay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,304 758 355
Alleybux
But Carol needs to be held responsible for her sh!t. She has screwed up so many times, just careless thinking sometimes nad never get chewed out or people forget too quickly. If Michonne did all the things Carol has done, she be the most hated person on the show.

I use to like Carol but ever since they put her with boring ass Ezekiel, I just couldnt get into her. The only people I enjoyed from the kingdom is Jerry and his cute family, I hope they never die.

I agree this Carol has been reckless. But she’s been stoic for so long a break in her psyche was bound to happen.

Malorie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,129 21 16
Alleybux
No way they should be this far into the apocalypse and this ill prepared, for all things they have faced they should have about 10 or 20 contingency plans in place. I mean what is the point of having someone as smart as Eugene if you don't utilize it when necessary their defenses should be much stronger.

THIS! so NOBODY said, hey guys, i think we need a better plan?! it was at most, 50 people fighting against the thousands of zombies, why did they think that single tiny electric line was going to do something? did they really think they would be able to fight the zombies off, at the line? even if Alpha and em didnt throw the sap and fire, or even show up, they would've all been exhausted and weak, just from killing a quarter of the herd, how were they planning on fighting the actual whisperers? why were they just standing there with shields, like they were in a civil war and the only weapons being used were arrows? why were the kids hiding in the houses, when the communities have been burned and up in smoke after every fight? they had the shields, yet every single one of them had sap all in they face and bodies. i just dont understand wtf were they thinking? why didnt they think of distracting the horde with sounds away from them, ?? they KNEW that Alpha uses the horde and how big the horde is. i have so many questions and was simply disappointed. smh

we went from Rick biting a mans throat out with his bare teeth, Michonne showing up with 2 jaw less walkers on chains, Carol fighting in a hood, with a W on her forehead, to this??

Jesus Christ.

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,259 1,164 401
Alleybux
THIS! so NOBODY said, hey guys, i think we need a better plan?! it was at most, 50 people fighting against the thousands of zombies, why did they think that single tiny electric line was going to do something? did they really think they would be able to fight the zombies off, at the line? even if Alpha and em didnt throw the sap and fire, or even show up, they would've all been exhausted and weak, just from killing a quarter of the herd, how were they planning on fighting the actual whisperers? why were they just standing there with shields, like they were in a civil war and the only weapons being used were arrows? why were the kids hiding in the houses, when the communities have been burned and up in smoke after every fight? they had the shields, yet every single one of them had sap all in they face and bodies. i just dont understand wtf were they thinking? why didnt they think of distracting the horde with sounds away from them, ?? they KNEW that Alpha uses the horde and how big the horde is. i have so many questions and was simply disappointed. smh

we went from Rick biting a mans throat out with his bare teeth, Michonne showing up with 2 jaw less walkers on chains, Carol fighting in a hood, with a W on her forehead, to this??

Jesus Christ.

quoted for emphasis!

And I rebuke anyone making excuses for this..LOL