The Walking Dead - Season 10 Episode 11

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,374 194 19
Alleybux
THIS! so NOBODY said, hey guys, i think we need a better plan?! it was at most, 50 people fighting against the thousands of zombies, why did they think that single tiny electric line was going to do something? did they really think they would be able to fight the zombies off, at the line? even if Alpha and em didnt throw the sap and fire, or even show up, they would've all been exhausted and weak, just from killing a quarter of the herd, how were they planning on fighting the actual whisperers? why were they just standing there with shields, like they were in a civil war and the only weapons being used were arrows? why were the kids hiding in the houses, when the communities have been burned and up in smoke after every fight? they had the shields, yet every single one of them had sap all in they face and bodies. i just dont understand wtf were they thinking? why didnt they think of distracting the horde with sounds away from them, ?? they KNEW that Alpha uses the horde and how big the horde is. i have so many questions and was simply disappointed. smh

we went from Rick biting a mans throat out with his bare teeth, Michonne showing up with 2 jaw less walkers on chains, Carol fighting in a hood, with a W on her forehead, to this??

Jesus Christ.

Right, that is just typical walking dead foolishness dumbing down the characters to push the plot. The other part I have a problem with is that whether alpha had every been in the picture or not they were not prepared for the possibility of any future threat and that just doesn't make sense this far into the apocalypse.

Just cause they had a few quiet years they stop thinking they needed to have defenses in place just is case a new threat showed up, those that were with the group at the prison (carol and Daryl) should definitely know better than that. Then you got hilltop and all they slow ass leaders, they have been through so many leadership changes that I don't know how they function and how do you have the literal handbook for rebuilding civilization and a proper defense is not part of it. I am really struggling to hold on with this show but I have to see Michonne's ending which I don't have very high hopes for now.

Monika Mann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,366 5,447 1,451
Alleybux
THIS! so NOBODY said, hey guys, i think we need a better plan?! it was at most, 50 people fighting against the thousands of zombies, why did they think that single tiny electric line was going to do something? did they really think they would be able to fight the zombies off, at the line? even if Alpha and em didnt throw the sap and fire, or even show up, they would've all been exhausted and weak, just from killing a quarter of the herd, how were they planning on fighting the actual whisperers? why were they just standing there with shields, like they were in a civil war and the only weapons being used were arrows? why were the kids hiding in the houses, when the communities have been burned and up in smoke after every fight? they had the shields, yet every single one of them had sap all in they face and bodies. i just dont understand wtf were they thinking? why didnt they think of distracting the horde with sounds away from them, ?? they KNEW that Alpha uses the horde and how big the horde is. i have so many questions and was simply disappointed. smh

we went from Rick biting a mans throat out with his bare teeth, Michonne showing up with 2 jaw less walkers on chains, Carol fighting in a hood, with a W on her forehead, to this??

Jesus Christ.
that battle made me miss the old days when Rick, Glenn, Abe, Tyrese and them would go in a crowd of walkers hand to hand and take all of them out.

All of the children should have been moved to Oceanside with a few guardians because Alexandria and Hilltop have both been under attack or they should've at least had somewhere to put them instead of holing them up in a building waiting for an adult. Speaking of helpless people, does Jerry wife do anything, ever?

Malorie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,129 21 16
Alleybux
Right, that is just typical walking dead foolishness dumbing down the characters to push the plot. The other part I have a problem with is that whether alpha had every been in the picture or not they were not prepared for the possibility of any future threat and that just doesn't make sense this far into the apocalypse.

Just cause they had a few quiet years they stop thinking they needed to have defenses in place just is case a new threat showed up, those that were with the group at the prison (carol and Daryl) should definitely know better than that. Then you got hilltop and all they slow ass leaders, they have been through so many leadership changes that I don't know how they function and how do you have the literal handbook for rebuilding civilization and a proper defense is not part of it. I am really struggling to hold on with this show but I have to see Michonne's ending which I don't have very high hopes for now.

exactly. what was the point of killing off most of the OGs and NOT replacing them with strong/stronger characters?? if Mary wouldn't had stopped Beta, the WHOLE Alexandria community would have been goners. where was everyone, when the whisperer doctor/spy was building a WHOLE A** tunnel under the grave to the whisperers RV? (assuming he is the one who did that) i know it is hard being on the road, which is why Rick wanted to stay put, but staying there have softened them and made them weak af! at least go and find another location that has better security, like the prison had. you would think facing off against the govnr, and negan who killed 2 of the top needed people, Glenn and ab, they would've started THEN, to have better plans for battles and threats.

jg19

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
13,374 194 19
Alleybux
exactly. what was the point of killing off most of the OGs and NOT replacing them with strong/stronger characters?? if Mary wouldn't had stopped Beta, the WHOLE Alexandria community would have been goners. where was everyone, when the whisperer doctor/spy was building a WHOLE A** tunnel under the grave to the whisperers RV? (assuming he is the one who did that) i know it is hard being on the road, which is why Rick wanted to stay put, but staying there have softened them and made them weak af! at least go and find another location that has better security, like the prison had. you would think facing off against the govnr, and negan who killed 2 of the top needed people, Glenn and ab, they would've started THEN, to have better plans for battles and threats.

YES. I always wondered why none of the communities have a backup place just in case they have no choice but to get out of there. I definitely would have looked for another prison or some other secure place (actually probably would have looked for more than one) as a back up and kept a few member there just to look over the place at all times. Also, I still don't understand to this day why they didn't try to clear Noah's gated community they had more walkers at the prison then they did at the community and they managed to clear that out.

that gal mitou

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,709 416 57
Alleybux
This was .... tedious.

Like others, I can't (or maybe given these show runners, I can) believe the lack of strategy and battle plan. Wasting Eugene's vast knowledge for an electric fence that looked like it killed one walker and lightly buzzed the front line before collapsing on itself.

Have Eugene make some damn dynamite or a flame thrower, something. Why they still hand to hand combating a horde like this is S3?

Why not dig trenches, fill them with an accelerant, let the walkers will fall in and set that sh!t ablaze?

I expected them to be blasting off fireworks from a distance to lure the walkers away.

Why didn't the ones with the bow and arrows at least light them on fire via GOT or LOTR or something?

Why is the girl that is going deaf using a sling shot? What is she Dennis the Menace or Bart Simpson? WTF is that supposed to do?

At this point this show is just a bad habit that I need to break. I am so damn tired of the phrase - we have to stand and fight and then seeing the basic sh!t I just saw.

Pan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,396 337 138
Alleybux
Im excited for Michonne episode, something on that island will give her a hint that Rick is still alive, and I assume thats how it ends until the movies.