Quantcast

The Walking Dead - Season 10 Episode 16 "A Certain Doom" 10/4/2020 - Official Watch Thread

Julys own

Sire squad for life.
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
9,961 11
Alleybux
It was a good episode. Kind of predictable in scenes but overall good. Who the hell were those guys at the end? Can’t wait to get a update on episode 17

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux
-Welp! So Beta finally gone.

-Beta's face gets revealed.
Everybody :
200.gif

-Happy Connie is back and ok.

-The ninja guy was interesting and Maggie is here.

-TWD got Stormtroopers attacking Eugene's group.

AutumnSloane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,949 1,121 533
Alleybux
Thanks for the tag@screen79

Watched it streaming.

I thought it was a good episode for what this is now.

I'm kind of glad they didn't do the overdramatic let's kill someone off for reaction ( who is left at this point to do that with anyway lol) . They should have taken that approach a few years ago. Glad Beta is dead, the Whisperer stuff was a bit dark with the cult stuff like an 80s horror movie. So I wasn't really feeling that portion of the show.

The show feels really comicbook like. I do miss the more intimate feeling to the show and the characters (the Daryl and Carol connection isn't working for me w/o the rest of the group). But it is what it is and it's good that the main show is wrapping up next year.I know they are going to milk it with some more with spinoffs. But at least than can stop pretending like this show didn't start with Rick and his POV,etc. by trying to sustain the main/original show.

Raindear

fireworker
Reaction score
Reactions
36,032 440 110
Alleybux
I enjoyed the episode. Music was great, watching TF fµck those whispering nutjobs up was awesome, MVP Father Gabe, and the return of our compassionate queen Connie.

Is it just me that feels obnoxiously amused whenever yt women express disdain for Carol? Both on the show and in the fandom? And not because of Daryl either. I think my Carol stanning days are over, and with next season being the last, I don't see her reeling me back in.

vdw842003

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
91,165 2,801 3,914
Alleybux
Those storm troopers are apart of commonwealth which means the ending of the comicbook and the show. This is basically it, the commonwealth most likely want have much action, its basically going to delve more into how the virus begun who knows.

Im going to be honest The Whisper Arc was the best Villain arc of the series. Well acted and performed. Alpha and Beta were very disturbing and intimidating. Negan was a flop as a villain but his redemption arc has been interesting to say the least.

I really hope they allow Connie and Daryl have a romance and not cave in since Daryl and Carol are having a spinoff for whatever reason I will never understand.