Quantcast

The Walking Dead - Season 10 Episode 6 "Bonds" 11/10/2019 - Official Watch Thread

dazzling killjoy

They don’t mean dick to me
Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
They had a ground breaking purse POV shot in this episode, when Daryl snoops in Carols bag and we see it from the bag's perspective. Aaaaaah.

YoungPocahontas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,915 7,581 57
Alleybux
They went through this super flu thing back at the prison and it was because the crops were contaminated, therefore the livestock was contaminated, I’m like why isn’t anyone mentioning this but then I remembered the only people left from the prison crew are Carol, Daryl, Michonne, MIA Maggie and Judith who was an infant.

cindyloohoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,065 237 17
Alleybux
I can't wait to see Beta start to spiral over Gamma and Negan trying to come for his spot

k-yE7k.gif

CHOPCHOP

DA MASTA ONION
Reaction score
Reactions
91,657 1,709 1,419
Alleybux
I'm high key ready for this Siddiq ptsd flashback thing to be answered and over with.

There's nothing really being told through it.

I don't think he's a traitor. I think he panicked, probably passed out during the fight, and when he woke back up, they were sawing off the heads and he was forced to watch.

Come4TheQueen

MAD MEN was the BEST show in television!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
250,865 8,285 2,785
Alleybux
That creepy chicken eyed doc. He looks like he was drawn by the artists on Family Guy. And given their horribly unfunny lines.

So creepy and I wouldn't put it passed him to be behind these folks getting sick just so he can look like a "doctor". Something is very off and sinister about him but I can't quit put my finger on it.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,213 1,671 660
Alleybux
I think the water is contaminated. But I remember them using a method from Eugene how to filter the water when they were out for supplies or right before they got to Alexandria. So now that they have Alexandria, I don't see why they are not cleaning the water by boiling or something.

They need to quit with Siddiq's ptsd. It's gotten old real quick. Either he needs to break it down as to what happened or drop it already. I think he just witnessed them beheading everyone, alive from the sounds he was hearing.

Red Coat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,270 94 21
Alleybux
This episode was kinda boring. The only good parts were Negan pissing Beta off.

Carol needs to slow her roll, she bout to get somebody killed. I want her to get Alpha too but be smart about it.

For Siddiq to be a doctor, why is he so damn dumb to have that little baby around all those damn germs? If they don't get that child somewhere!

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
Question 1. Where they get gas to be be cooking coffee and sh!t

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
Ok so Dr Douchebag talking to another real person is discrediting the whole "he's not real" theory... Wow this season is dragging..

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
Hosita might just be missing out on a true love connection. Eugene might be a nerd, but that radio call was actually so sweet...he actually smiled...warmed the cockles o'my dark heart.. Maybe he good with his mouf *hoe shrug*
Speaking of warm & fuzzies, Daryl & Caryl's long term friendship is comforting in a platonic-from Season 2 way..but they borang as hell..

Negroni and Beta: LOL

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
ooh some excitement finally:
Don't trust the radio caller..
Negroni you beauty..
Alpha stay stone cold..my life would flash before my eyes if she lifted my chin like that:scream:

dazzling killjoy

Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
Not only is Siddiq's PSTD overplayed and annoying, but they are wasting a half decent actor on this ish.
Its obvious from his flasbacks that he was also brainwashed by Alpo because you hear her voice tell him ish at the end of it. Probably to open the gates for them. The writing isnt good enough to pull off a twist that hes the one making everyone sick. Also thats hokey af.

I also think the whole Siddiq witnessing beheadings and becoming a soft mess is more the writing staff patting themselves on the back for being so fvking woke for having someone who looks like they could potentially look like they are in the tailiban or isis, playing the softee who witnesses the beheadings, instead of the one doing them. Which is annoyingly presumptuous and racist. They think they are being so woke and 'teaching' the audience , which is patronizing, and shows how dumb they think the audience is.

In fact by making him THE most sensitive male snowflake character to ever be on the show, royally backfired imo. Because his dumb ass schtick about 'freeing the souls' of the zombies directly lead to the demise of this show and franchise, when Carl got bitten.
Wtf would his mommy think about him snapping at Dr Douche?!

Speaking of the dr chickenhead, did they ever explain where in thee hell he came from? Since the Saviors and Hilltop only had those two bros. He just popped up onscreen like that, with a main role. They're really hitting everyone over the head with him 'crossing boundaries', ie a whisperer. If its foreshadowing or just a red herring, they are being as obnoxious af about it. I don't watch the Talking Dead for explanations because seeing Angela Kang grinning from ear to ear like an idiot makes me want to punch her in the teeth. And also I hate Chris Hardwick.

dazzling killjoy

Reaction score
Reactions
54,863 2,084 1,245
Alleybux
Eugene obviously being catfished, probably by whisperer thora birch who conveniently found a working radio set up.

Also why does everyone in this show now speak in the same fake voice of, like say, soccer moms running into each other at the supermarket when they make 'small talk'? That whole conversation sounded off, even for someone catfishing innthe apocalypse. More examples of how the people who make this show are getting worse and worse.

AnjeeBanjee

Gratuitous
Reaction score
Reactions
104,832 2,308 964
Alleybux
Slow thread last night

thanks for the tag @screen79

I was studying for my cert class

Only 2 more episodes this year!!

Why are they even using creek water? Doesn't Alexandria have its own water supply via the rainwater catchment process? And why didn't Aaron run right back to Alexandria after he saw Gamma -- not once, but TWICE -- jack up the creek?!?!

negan, whom I’m still mad at, was drinking creek water when that weird guy came and brought him his jacket back

CranberryJuice

Expanded Gojo's Domain
Reaction score
Reactions
261,338 3,946 812
Alleybux
I think the water is contaminated. But I remember them using a method from Eugene how to filter the water when they were out for supplies or right before they got to Alexandria. So now that they have Alexandria, I don't see why they are not cleaning the water by boiling or something.

They need to quit with Siddiq's ptsd. It's gotten old real quick. Either he needs to break it down as to what happened or drop it already. I think he just witnessed them beheading everyone, alive from the sounds he was hearing.

IDK if you watch TTD after, but a guy had a really good question on if Siddiq had a part in the water contamination and maybe during his blackouts it will detail what he actually did

AutumnSloane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,926 1,120 532
Alleybux
I don't have an issue with the Siddiq's story and PTSD. It's sort of intriguing and reminds me of a horror film. They have other characters to cover not just him so it may seem more drawn out than it acutally is. I like that they don't rush every single storyline. If it goes into another season or ends with a cliffhanger, that's another thing, but it could tie in with an overall story with the group.

Carol being too rogue is part of the reason she was kicked out (savagely) by Rick before. It worked out for the group later on. So I guess maybe that's where they may be going with this and her decision. I don't know. But I do find some of her ways and they ways she processes things irritating even though I still like Carol as a character. It's like she tries to go around leadership sometimes instead of convincing them or even taken a more formal role where she and influence decisions in a more structured way.

And I like Carol and Daryl's connection but I agree with the people who say he doesn't have to agree with everything she suggests. Maybe eventually he won't. I am kind of wondering what they are going to do with him next season and with Negan as well. I miss a more tightened up POV and protagonist of the show.

Oh, the Whisperers are disgusting. All the stabbing and sh*t makes me look forward to when they are dealt with and the story moves on. lol

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,094 222 99
Alleybux
Eugene obviously being catfished, probably by whisperer thora birch who conveniently found a working radio set up.

Also why does everyone in this show now speak in the same fake voice of, like say, soccer moms running into each other at the supermarket when they make 'small talk'? That whole conversation sounded off, even for someone catfishing innthe apocalypse. More examples of how the people who make this show are getting worse and worse.

I don't believe Eugene is being catfished.. I feel it's the show's introduction to the Commonwealth community.. I feel the person from the other end is from there. No way a Whisperer is involved remember they're nomadic and pretty much live like animals Alpha will kill one of her own just on spite...

Ordinario

Black Sabbathical
Reaction score
Reactions
25,698 2,174 913
Alleybux
Why the hell isn't Aaron telling everyone about the contaminated water? He saw Gamma spilling walker guts into the creek. Ugh His character is really annoying me.

And what a WASTE for Siddique's character if it turns out he was forced to kill whoever was on the pikes. They made Coral's death insignificant if he's the traitor and idc if he was forced to.

Some writers need to be lucilled :atwitsend

Anyways I'm here for Negan's snark and personality.:glassescool

CHOPCHOP

DA MASTA ONION
Reaction score
Reactions
91,657 1,709 1,419
Alleybux
Why the hell isn't Aaron telling everyone about the contaminated water? He saw Gamma spilling walker guts into the creek. Ugh His character is really annoying me.

And what a WASTE for Siddique's character if it turns out he was forced to kill whoever was on the pikes. They made Coral's death insignificant if he's the traitor and idc if he was forced to.

Some writers need to be lucilled :atwitsend

Anyways I'm here for Negan's snark and personality.:glassescool

foe the love of god! aaron is not in alexandria.

Ordinario

Black Sabbathical
Reaction score
Reactions
25,698 2,174 913
Alleybux
I just watched episode 7 and b!tch WTFFFFFFFFF I am in my feelings

I knowww!! I wanna lucille some characters off.
We knew Dante was an aint sh!t whisperer but wtf? Siddiq couldn't fight? did he tell anyone about the water? So carl died for siddiq to die this stupid way?
and the fµck is wrong with Aaron not telling anyone about the water.
and miss angsty teen wanted to help but was pissed by the way carol did it? bish need her head on pike.

I wanted more connie and daryl this episode.

And where the hell is Michonne?