Quantcast

The Walking Dead - Season 10 Episode 8 "The World Before" 11/24/2019 - Official Watch Thread

Red Coat

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
8,270 94 21
Alleybux
I didn't see a post about it, did ya'll hear about Chandler Riggs accident last week? He was thrown from a horse & suffered a pretty nasty concussion. Luckily he was wearing a helmet so it wasn't worse, but he's been having some memory loss issues since then. He said for several hours after, when he was already at the hospital, he didn't know where he was, how he got there, or even what year it is. They would answer his questions & a few minutes later he'd be asking them the same things again. :(

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
Welp Rosita will be moving on to her next boyfriend in 3...2...1

Rosezita is that hoe and I'm jealous.
I wish Carol would just sit her old ass down somewhere. Why they even take her out there in the first place? She’s gonna get all them killed like those children.

Those child rens were monsters and deserved the outcome I just wish there was a way to see their demise. It is the apocalypse and not present-day(?).

Caramelskin

80’s baby ❤️
Reaction score
Reactions
179,591 7,139 3,462
Alleybux
I haven’t read through this post yet but I have to say last and yesterday’s episode was a good one. I hope the writers get better with this!

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,096 222 99
Alleybux
Yes Gabriel.....Avenge Siddiq's death
Enter Virgil. Exit Father Gabriel or King Ezekiel, by Episode 10..... because y'all know that when one black man enters TWD, another one quickly dies after.

Especially since we saw Eugene and Rosita damn near kissing in the Midseason Premiere trailer. Looks like Hosita is gonna move from Father G, maybe because he's dead?

Honestly I don't see it for King Ezekiel.. Just a prediction I feel he's going to die.. If Jerry dies ..No doubt he'll go on a suicide mission since he don't have anything to lose

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,096 222 99
Alleybux
Poor Rosita having to take down Siddiq before he could get to baby Coco. He should've just killed Dante's ass right then & there but I guess I understand wanting to know just who he really is.

Wooooo, Gabe has come a long way from being Father b!tch Ass! I can't believe he took Dante out like that. That's right Gabe, avenge your co-daddy's death!

I sense trouble in paradise for Rosita & Gabe. I know they're dealing with a lot of emotions right now but he seemed irritated as sh!t with Rosita. She'll be throwing her grief stricken puss at someone else soon because Gabe doesn't understand her. And oh look, here she goes in the previews looking like she's about to kiss Eugene.

Carol knows damn well that reeked of a trap. Since when does Alpha run away like a scared bunny? & if teddy bear bae dies because of this! :anger

Michonne is too damn smart to go off in some boat alone with some random she just met. Especially after hearing about what happened back home. Come the fµck on.

Judith lil bad ass cracked me up when dude told her to give him his book back & she looked at him, then continued reading. She said pshhhhh I ain't gotta listen to you! :LOL:

I just can't believe that BS.. After what happened to Siddiq and the group going after Alpha lead by Carol she should head back home ...

I can see her leaving if there's a sign that Rick is alive not go off with some random guy to his community for weapons.. Mind you none of her people are going with her just for protection ...

I know the writers had to come up with something for Michonne's exit but this is soooo dumb.

helenaOB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,577 65 6
Alleybux
whew!
i just got caught up on all the eps, and damn!
but i haven't read this whole thread yet. that will be my entertainment this evening lol.

siddiq - why???
rosita knew something was up with dr strange right away in that scene...lol.
that actor did a good job of being good, but portraying just enough of that little something to make you think in the back of your mind that something wasn't quite right, not quite what he seemed.
did not see him as a whisperer spy. didn't see any of that coming.
thought the water was getting contaminated by the dead walkers that the whisperers were putting in the water to dam certain parts of it up - what gamma was doing - and that's what was making the people sick. until siddiq saw those handles for the good and bad water supplies....

and damn - they have no docs now! who's gonna operate on king e's tumor! because siddiq could have done that sh!t. it couldn't have hurt.

and yeah, michonne going off with that new dude by herself!? wtf??
he seems like he might be ok, but damn, you can't trust anyone. she's uber capable and all, but there needed to be a second person with her and that new guy in the boat.
and she better not die. she better find some sign of rick, as others have said, and choose to go off and look for him, but then the writers will have to find a way to justify her leaving judith and rj or who would temporarily care for them, cause she otherwise she would never leave them.

Jenisysta

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,787 69 7
Alleybux

IKR, it's hard to believe Michonne is leaving but I'm glad at the same time.

I just want them to do her legacy justice. Something along the lines of: bringing back the weapons, finding out about Rick, then leaving with (at least) RJ.

Raindear

fireworker
Reaction score
Reactions
36,031 440 110
Alleybux
I was mad as fµck last week so the warm and fuzzy feeling I got watching Father Gabe shank that demon enveloped me. I hoped that we wouldn't have to deal with Dante past this episode, and I even said I would've done it myself just minutes before that scene.

Every time Carol was onscreen my eyes rolled involuntarily. It got to the point where I noticed how often I was doing it and tried to find some other way to express my disgust. Didn't happen. Me during the talk with Zeke: "GO AWAY, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

The absence of Michonne reminded me that Connie had been absent for too long also. I dunno what 10B looking like with the Michonne appearances but I would prefer an actual sprinkling throughout and not four straight episodes of just none. I hated it in 8A and I hate it even more now that Danai's leaving.

Virgil worked my nerves for quite a bit until he actually settled down and talked to Judith and Michonne like a grown ass man and not a frightened rabbit. He looks familiar but I dunno where I'd know him from.

Aaron finna die; that scene with Gracie confirmed it for me. I'd be shocked if he didn't, but the group Carol led into the trap ain't coming back out unscathed. I don't want it but I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry goes too.

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
Yes Gabriel.....Avenge Siddiq's death

Honestly I don't see it for King Ezekiel.. Just a prediction I feel he's going to die.. If Jerry dies ..No doubt he'll go on a suicide mission since he don't have anything to lose

Looks bleak for the king as his kingdom spreads out to the other properties and his disease. I've noticed his speech has changed which signaled doom to me.

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
I was mad as fµck last week so the warm and fuzzy feeling I got watching Father Gabe shank that demon enveloped me. I hoped that we wouldn't have to deal with Dante past this episode, and I even said I would've done it myself just minutes before that scene.

Every time Carol was onscreen my eyes rolled involuntarily. It got to the point where I noticed how often I was doing it and tried to find some other way to express my disgust. Didn't happen. Me during the talk with Zeke: "GO AWAY, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!"

The absence of Michonne reminded me that Connie had been absent for too long also. I dunno what 10B looking like with the Michonne appearances but I would prefer an actual sprinkling throughout and not four straight episodes of just none. I hated it in 8A and I hate it even more now that Danai's leaving.

Virgil worked my nerves for quite a bit until he actually settled down and talked to Judith and Michonne like a grown ass man and not a frightened rabbit. He looks familiar but I dunno where I'd know him from.

Aaron finna die; that scene with Gracie confirmed it for me. I'd be shocked if he didn't, but the group Carol led into the trap ain't coming back out unscathed. I don't want it but I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry goes too.

The Aaron death would shock me, but if everyone that followed (foolish) Carole perished I wouldn't care. Carole is an older version of her stupid adopted son (forgot his name) so whatever happens so what. Darryl can't carry the show so he is expendable to me, I am wondering what he would look like with a serious cleaning.

prettyplustax

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,015 223 64
Alleybux
Thank you @screen79! Great job!

They losin' me. A LOT of this sh!t don't make sense and we're just supposed to just accept it? I love this show but my brain is also fully functional.

Me during the whole episode...

xYYXCQu.gif

They writing this sh!t for preteens. I'm convinced :arrogant.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
Sorry, I’m not buying Carol being this reckless. That was clearly a trap.

I also find it out of character for Michonne to leave with the Virgil guy, especially after hearing that Siddiq was killed by an infiltrator. Wouldn’t she be more cautious? Otherwise, I thought that the episode was pretty good.

Thefruitgypsy

Relax .
Reaction score
Reactions
37,150 1,544 496
Alleybux
Can i just be annoying and say what if in the series finale of this entire show ends with Rick's ass waking up in that hospital room after a 10yr plus coma from being shot on the job ..... CHILE .

whatchusay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,302 758 355
Alleybux
I freaking knew Gabriel was gonna snap on Dante’s ass. He’s been kind and forgiving for too damn long one can only take but so much!

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,061 1,837 896
Alleybux
Can't believe we have to wait until FEBRUARY!!!

Ugh! I feel like the winter breaks get longer each year : unamused:

I'm with you guys that both Carol and Michonne were completely out of character.

Carol could have been running into a group of Whisperers waiting to skin them, so stupid.

Before seeing his face properly I thought the Virgil character might be that Heath had come back!
That would have been a more interesting choice? And Michonne might have been more likely to trust him to go get the weapons?

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
I wondered how they would write Michone out (especially after having Maggie leave with her child to an unknown universe where a woman traveling with a young child is, ok) but having her leave with an unknown guy is just as crazy, so I will blackout and wait for viewer updates.

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
As always, late to to the party, but let me say this:

Michonne on a boat: Agree with the previous posts, this is poor writing. Go with a seemingly meek stranger, just for weapons? Nah, Michonne is GOAT with caution....

Carol: My tired is tired of her revenge-granny act. The cave crash in is typical TWD tomfoolery; they've done dumb shi* before.

Daryl: whatev. Can he and Connie just kiss at least, instead of all these loaded looks?

Speaking of xesual tension: HOesita and Eugene need to get it on at least once in next installment of season.

Father G: *fans hot flushes* But did he stab dodgy doc in head or nah???! Did he lock the cell gate??!!

It feels like TWD is in the last-death throes of a failing relationship: the familiarity is enticing, but you both know its not gonna last!

RuRu

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
61 1
Alleybux
As always, late to to the party, but let me say this:

Michonne on a boat: Agree with the previous posts, this is poor writing. Go with a seemingly meek stranger, just for weapons? Nah, Michonne is GOAT with caution....

Carol: My tired is tired of her revenge-granny act. The cave crash in is typical TWD tomfoolery; they've done dumb shi* before.

Daryl: whatev. Can he and Connie just kiss at least, instead of all these loaded looks?

Speaking of xesual tension: HOesita and Eugene need to get it on at least once in next installment of season.

Father G: *fans hot flushes* But did he stab dodgy doc in head or nah???! Did he lock the cell gate??!!

It feels like TWD is in the last-death throes of a failing relationship: the familiarity is enticing, but you both know its not gonna last!

High Horse

Wit Suga Zaddy Bezos
Reaction score
Reactions
112,122 5,517 2,126
Alleybux
Not that I would even survive the zombie apocalypse in the first place, but the first thing I would’ve done was put on a skin to destroy alpha and her stank people. Common sense 101. This season would have been over on episode 3.

Why do they keep reproducing in the zombie apocalypse? Just trifflin. If cps was still a thing those kids would get taken away.

Are there any fan theories on what rick has been doing for 6 damn years?

This show fell off! There were tons of pages for just 1 episode.

Laura613

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
162 2
Alleybux
What back, because I just remembered that it was back (TWD) but do not know if I watched it Sunday or not (after reading your post).
I meant, IMO AK brought the back to a better place. It really went downhill during the entire Savior saga. She’s been the new show runner.