Quantcast

The Walking Dead-Season Episode 12

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,252 1,164 401
Alleybux
Is it a spoiler to explain the theory on why Carol and Negan partnered up?

Y’all think Darryl was in on it?

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I HATED Alpha's in the comics. We'd gotten not only our first female villain, but our most savage and badass villain to boot. For Negan to be the one to do it felt like a slap in the face, especially since they way the rest of the story played out. I felt she should been there til the end of the Whisperer storyline. She's the only villain who doesn't die at the END of their storyline, but BEFORE the final phase of it. I didn't feel like Negan was deserving of the kill. Killing the best villain in the entire series by Negan is he can get his redemption arc felt wrong to me. For one, she sh!ts on Negan in every way, especially in the TV series. From story, to acting. I could watch that character all day, whereas Negan takes me completely out of the moment every time he on screen. He's not interesting to me. Just a middle aged, wannabe greaser who acts like a frat boy. She deserved better than that...

I will say I prefer this version of it better, to an extent. I did enjoy the dynamic of the two (it's been the only scenes of Negan I've enjoyed since the first half of season 7) and the conversation they had before it happened. Kinda like Daryl and Connie. I hated Daryl, but his dynamic with Connie has made me tolerate him. I still don't feel he was deserving of the kill, but at least there was a connection between the two and not some one comic issue before the demise. I wanted Lydia to be the one to do it. I would have been satisfied if it had happened in episode 10. That was an amazing episode and it felt right to me. I sure ass hell didn't want Carol to do it with all of the fuckshit she'd done...

I'll tell you what. Carol needs to be stomped the fµck out. She released Negan and concocted this whole plan. 1) Negan got a lot of people killed now because of this plan. Hilltop is burning as speak. He should have snapped her damn neck when they were butt ass naked in the woods. 2) If Carol had this fµck!ng plan this whole time, WHY IN THE fµck WAS SHE DOING ALL OF THIS fµck sh!t ALL SEASON! She literally got them to cross over into Alpha's territory and blew up two people, almost killing the whole group. FOR WHAT?! If I didn't want to Spartan kick her off the cliff she stood on in the first episode of the season, I sure as hell do now. I hope more people two piece her ass then read her like voice over reading the side effect of some sketchy medication: lightning speed and make it hurt. The only thing that'll make sense if she didn't release Negan and she ran into him last episode, then made this plan before Ezekiel got to her and I hope to hell that that's what happened because if not, she's in the trash bin forever for me...

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
OMG. I hope she doesn't go out like trash...hopefully she just leaves...what about her kids!?
I think she's gonna find out Rick's alive and leave to find him (then show up in at least 1 of the 3 movies). That's the only way I can see Michonne leaving her kids behind...

BklynFinest

There's no crying. There's no crying in baseball
Reaction score
Reactions
102,331 3,477 890
Alleybux
Now what logically reason would he not have shot Beta first? :rolleyes: His escaping death is getting a bit silly, no? You want Beta to survive longer and be the villain, ok fine whatever. Just don’t keep putting him in situations where I’m :rolleyes: my eyes at his survival and Houdini routine.

Negan double agent was as predictable as it comes. With the knowledge of Carol part in it though just made her behavior this season make no sense. Plus they built this whole Carol revenge arc on Alpha that it all just felt so anti-climatic. Didn’t even get a satisfying reaction to her death.

heavypepper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,131 226 23
Alleybux
I HATED Alpha's in the comics. We'd gotten not only our first female villain, but our most savage and badass villain to boot. For Negan to be the one to do it felt like a slap in the face, especially since they way the rest of the story played out. I felt she should been there til the end of the Whisperer storyline. She's the only villain who doesn't die at the END of their storyline, but BEFORE the final phase of it. I didn't feel like Negan was deserving of the kill. Killing the best villain in the entire series by Negan is he can get his redemption arc felt wrong to me. For one, she sh!ts on Negan in every way, especially in the TV series. From story, to acting. I could watch that character all day, whereas Negan takes me completely out of the moment every time he on screen. He's not interesting to me. Just a middle aged, wannabe greaser who acts like a frat boy. She deserved better than that...

I will say I prefer this version of it better, to an extent. I did enjoy the dynamic of the two (it's been the only scenes of Negan I've enjoyed since the first half of season 7) and the conversation they had before it happened. Kinda like Daryl and Connie. I hated Daryl, but his dynamic with Connie has made me tolerate him. I still don't feel he was deserving of the kill, but at least there was a connection between the two and not some one comic issue before the demise. I wanted Lydia to be the one to do it. I would have been satisfied if it had happened in episode 10. That was an amazing episode and it felt right to me. I sure ass hell didn't want Carol to do it with all of the fuckshit she'd done...

I'll tell you what. Carol needs to be stomped the fµck out. She released Negan and concocted this whole plan. 1) Negan got a lot of people killed now because of this plan. Hilltop is burning as speak. He should have snapped her damn neck when they were butt ass naked in the woods. 2) If Carol had this fµck!ng plan this whole time, WHY IN THE fµck WAS SHE DOING ALL OF THIS fµck sh!t ALL SEASON! She literally got them to cross over into Alpha's territory and blew up two people, almost killing the whole group. FOR WHAT?! If I didn't want to Spartan kick her off the cliff she stood on in the first episode of the season, I sure as hell do now. I hope more people two piece her ass then read her like voice over reading the side effect of some sketchy medication: lightning speed and make it hurt. The only thing that'll make sense if she didn't release Negan and she ran into him last episode, then made this plan before Ezekiel got to her and I hope to hell that that's what happened because if not, she's in the trash bin forever for me...

I can’t believe one of the best storylines in a while ( Alpha) WD got rid of so soon.. However, Negan dragged on and on and on.. and it looks like on some more..

Jeez...

I enjoyed the episode though..

I cringe at the thought of next week if next is her last week... I don’t want to see Michonne go.

Thefruitgypsy

Relax .
Reaction score
Reactions
37,150 1,544 496
Alleybux
I haven’t watched in so long where the hell all these damn kids come from ? Lmao I’d be shook 24 hours a day worried about the little ones :( !

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I haven’t watched in so long where the hell all these damn kids come from ? Lmao I’d be shook 24 hours a day worried about the little ones :( !
It's been like 10 years since the apocalypse began, not mention 7 years since Rick "died". At least 2 of those kids were Jerry and Nabula's lol (I think they have 3 altogether, but I didn't see the baby). Then you got Aaron's daughter Gracie, Richonne kids (Judith and RJ), I think the boy with the glasses was probably Scott's son...

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,211 1,671 660
Alleybux
I think Carol let him out, but didn't fully trust he would not betray them in the end. She did tell him it took him long enough. She probably expected it quick and then when she was looking at Hilltop burning, she looked like she felt guilty as hell because she thought Negan had fully gone to Alpha's side.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I think Carol let him out, but didn't fully trust he would not betray them in the end. She did tell him it took him long enough. She probably expected it quick and then when she was looking at Hilltop burning, she looked like she felt guilty as hell because she thought Negan had fully gone to Alpha's side.
She still trash. Yumiko should have knocked her ass out...

whatchusay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,301 758 355
Alleybux
giphy.gif

Did not see Neegan and Carole coming at all.

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,813 779 167
Alleybux
I haven't posted a reaction here in a while so here. Enjoy...

ETA: My tired ass didn't realize I uploaded the full reaction instead of the edited one smh...

Last edited:

glittermami

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,141 147 17
Alleybux
Hey fam. I completely forgot about the show and will try to get to it later. I just lost someone very close to me and my thoughts have been jumbled. Thank you for the tag @Phoenix27 and hopefully I’ll be here next week. Stay safe and take care :heart:

AutumnSloane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,921 1,120 532
Alleybux
Samantha Morton is a good actress. But I'm glad Alpha is dead. I couldn't understand half the stuff she was saying anyway. And Beta seems more crazy than she is so they still have a villain and threat out there as far as the story is concerned. And they have the cult followers to deal with.

I liked the episode. Too bad they didn't have this sort of pacing a few seasons ago with Negan and with them being in Alexandra. They dragged out a few weeks over multiple seasons. Someone clearly didn't know what they were doing at that juncture of the show and it was over their heads.

Anyway, I didn't see the Carol and Negan thing coming. But Carol is the queen of acting, being secretive, and infiltrating spaces so it is fitting and consistent with her character if she suggested that strategy to Negan. I'm still not getting why she was so reckless though if she were in on it. And I want it explained or shown.lol

Well, I definitely want to see what's up with Michonne next week.

Monika Mann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,352 5,447 1,451
Alleybux
Samantha Morton is a good actress. But I'm glad Alpha is dead. I couldn't understand half the stuff she was saying anyway. And Beta seems more crazy than she is so they still have a villain and threat out there as far as the story is concerned. And they have the cult followers to deal with.

I liked the episode. Too bad they didn't have this sort of pacing a few seasons ago with Negan and with them being in Alexandra. They dragged out a few weeks over multiple seasons. Someone clearly didn't know what they were doing at that juncture of the show and it was over their heads.

Anyway, I didn't see the Carol and Negan thing coming. But Carol is the queen of acting, being secretive, and infiltrating spaces so it is fitting and consistent with her character if she suggested that strategy to Negan. I'm still not getting why she was so reckless though if she were in on it. And I want it explained or shown.lol

Well, I definitely want to see what's up with Michonne next week.
I think Carol let him go and was hoping for the best, but if she came upon Alpha she was going to kill her herself onsite and not wait. And she doesn't really know this man and doesn't know if she could fully trust him either. Both her and Negan made some mistakes that got people killed.

ProprioBella

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,252 1,164 401
Alleybux
No, it's not a spoiler. Start talking.

LOL I was looking for someone to clue me in.

I did suspect his infiltration was part of a larger plan. It NEVER made sense to me that Negan would choose to align with the Whisperers vs. venturing out west and starting his own kingdom again.

LBLogan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,500 688 213
Alleybux

I did suspect his infiltration was part of a larger plan. It NEVER made sense to me that Negan would choose to align with the Whisperers vs. venturing out west and starting his own kingdom again.
I didn't read the comics, but a friend who did told me this would happen a long time ago so I knew it was coming. What I don't get is how Carol convinced him to do it. Simply letting him loose couldn't have been the motivating factor. I'm with you in wondering about his choice and how she came to trust he'd make it.

Reaction score
Reactions
61,985 2,707 1,953
Alleybux
I figured that there was some sorta plan in place when Negan began to align with the Whisperers. He seems to care about Judith a little too much to do something that would put her in danger.

I'm just surprised that Alpha let him in so easily. It didn't take him long to infiltrate.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,851 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
I just watched it this morning. Morton was a great villain. I know they followed the comics but I’m so tired of Negan’s ass. Thrilled to see Michonne will be back but so sad we’re losing Danai.

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,211 1,671 660
Alleybux
I figured that there was some sorta plan in place when Negan began to align with the Whisperers. He seems to care about Judith a little too much to do something that would put her in danger.

I'm just surprised that Alpha let him in so easily. It didn't take him long to infiltrate.
He cares about Judith and Lydia. Carol probably told him how she had finally found something meaningful with Henry and it was taken away by her own mom who wants to kill her. Carol can be manipulative, she for sure pulled at his heartstrings.

ms.penny_lane

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,566 1,431 46
Alleybux
-Alpha finally dead.:dance

-Carol and Negan was working together the whole time:shock. They was playing everybody.

-They need to take out Beta quick cuz once he finds out what to Alpha he will be coming for their ass.

-Felt bad for Judith she looks traumatized.

-I hope Connie is okay.

-Next week is Michonne last episode . I'm gonna miss her. :cry::cry:

Oda Mae Brown

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,132 1,637 622
Alleybux
Oooh chile now, the real tea is how pissed will the rest of the crew be if they learn about this lil ruse of Negan and Carol's. I mean even with Carol's plan in place she put the group in danger chasing after the hoarde and lives were lost because it took so long for Negan to build enough trust till she was vulnerable. She better hope Connie is fine.

Yumiko gone kick her ass thoroughly this time.

RIP To Mary but why da fk didn't he shoot Beta first THEN Mary...idiot.

I feel so bad for Judith. Reminds me of Carl having to kill his own mama. RIP Earl.

OMG I'm gonna miss Danai man but I love how she gets pet walkers again.

She started to become desperate to keep control. I think she felt turning him into one of them made her look stronger to the group, similar to Negan snagging Eugene. It just pissed off her biggest ally and created tension. He pretty much did the same thing she sent ole boy to do in Alexandria. And she had already made poor decisions by the time he got there that fked her in the end. I.e. lying to everyone that Lydia was dead which Carol helped reveal to Mary.

Why did Beta kill that dude from their group when he recognized him? Ad why did his voice sound familiar?

CNicole31

Tiv
Reaction score
Reactions
1,654 31 3
Alleybux
Oooh chile now, the real tea is how pissed will the rest of the crew be if they learn about this lil ruse of Negan and Carol's. I mean even with Carol's plan in place she put the group in danger chasing after the hoarde and lives were lost because it took so long for Negan to build enough trust till she was vulnerable. She better hope Connie is fine.

Yumiko gone kick her ass thoroughly this time.

RIP To Mary but why da fk didn't he shoot Beta first THEN Mary...idiot.

I feel so bad for Judith. Reminds me of Carl having to kill his own mama. RIP Earl.

OMG I'm gonna miss Danai man but I love how she gets pet walkers again.

She started to become desperate to keep control. I think she felt turning him into one of them made her look stronger to the group, similar to Negan snagging Eugene. It just pissed off her biggest ally and created tension. He pretty much did the same thing she sent ole boy to do in Alexandria. And she had already made poor decisions by the time he got there that fked her in the end. I.e. lying to everyone that Lydia was dead which Carol helped reveal to Mary.

Why did Beta kill that dude from their group when he recognized him? Ad why did his voice sound familiar?

I think beta was a country singer before the apocalypse

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
Where is Connie?
Why did that older man have all those kids?
Someone mentioned up thread that Daryl looked cleaner, how so?
Why was Hilltop on fire?
Why was Negan's ass bigger than Alpha's?

They are sidelining another black person, Machonne going and the Kang dying

I want Alpha's daughter to die, yes I still blame her.

Whites and Hoesita are not a reason to watch.

Monika Mann

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,352 5,447 1,451
Alleybux
Where is Connie?
Why did that older man have all those kids?
Someone mentioned up thread that Daryl looked cleaner, how so?
Why was Hilltop on fire?
Why was Negan's ass bigger than Alpha's?

They are sidelining another black person, Machonne going and the Kang dying

I want Alpha's daughter to die, yes I still blame her.

Whites and Hoesita are not a reason to watch.
the old man had the kids because Ezekiel got hurt and he took them to safety. Ezekiel was supposed to have them but he couldn't take them that's why they were missing when Darryl and Jerry came to look for them.

I blame Lydia too. I can't stand her.

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,058 1,837 896
Alleybux

Yeah why would Negan, who likes the finer things in life, join some rabid dirty group over staying in cushy clean Alexandria? Made no sense to me.

What took him so long cos Hilltop was destroyed... I guess with the Kingdom gone as well there's only Alexandria and Seaside left, I wonder if they'll move the group (what is "the group" now anyway?) elsewhere next season.

ericandrehotpac

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,340 648 216
Alleybux
the old man had the kids because Ezekiel got hurt and he took them to safety. Ezekiel was supposed to have them but he couldn't take them that's why they were missing when Darryl and Jerry came to look for them.

I blame Lydia too. I can't stand her.

Thanks, but.
Didn't the Kang and Carole bang (fuuuk) during that time?

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
Can someone breakdown "Its you your voice sounds familiar"?
And who killed he in the comics?
I haven’t read the comics, but apparently he was a famous basketball player in them. A lot of people are saying he’ll be a famous country musician on the show. There’s some picture of a country singer on an episode of Fear TWD that looks like Beta w/o the mask. That would explain why he never takes the mask off, and why he killed the Whisperer who said his voice was familiar.