The way Quad was finna dog walk Lisa Nicole though

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,055 2,760 187
Alleybux
I can't believe Lisa Nicole is coming back. Her entire time on the show was embarrassing and she was smart to leave when she did.

lilkunta

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,971 1,810 2,283
Alleybux
I havent watched this show in years. If you could answer theses questions I'd appreciate it.

Did Quad leave show because Mariah demanded it?
Is Quad still on the Atl daytime talk show with Syleena Johnson?
Is Quad and Drgreg( is that his name) divorced?

I agree it was sad and awkward watching Lisa and her husband.

Is Marlo still a "friend of show" cus Andy is mad @ her for using homosexual slurs?
Has it ever been determined how Marlo supports herself?
Does she have an older man sugar Daddy?
Does she buy the clothes, take pics, then return them?
Is her house is her name?
And now she is raising her nephews? Did her sister die? Who gave her the two boyts? Isnt she a felon?

Kelly Price

High as hell & long winded
Reaction score
Reactions
89,747 3,075 1,568
Alleybux
Mmmm idk. Cause Lisa looked like she was ready for Quads ass. Sis been fighting Darren and his bottoms for a minute so she probably had some tricks and trinkets up under that bun.

gitzy

certified dream girl
Reaction score
Reactions
13,573 257 18
Alleybux
omg, i could hear this in my head before i even pressed play

“WHAT ABOUT YOUR LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP, b!tch! *splash* *clink* ”

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,467 16,095 21,734
Alleybux
Quad would have taken Lisa but Quad has more class and sense. Lisa was the one who ended up looking bad by initiating physical contact with someone because she couldn't handle their words. Lisa started the whole beef with Quad but couldn't take the heat.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
Quad would have taken Lisa but Quad has more class and sense. Lisa was the one who ended up looking bad by initiating physical contact with someone because she couldn't handle their words. Lisa started the whole beef with Quad but couldn't take the heat.
I don’t know about class, she naked and greasy on IG. Lol

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,943 10,157 3,355
Alleybux
Mmmm idk. Cause Lisa looked like she was ready for Quads ass. Sis been fighting Darren and his bottoms for a minute so she probably had some tricks and trinkets up under that bun.

I’ll bet on crazy every single time. Crazy almost always wins in a fight and Lisa is crazy. Quad is a lot of things, a lot of things that can be associated with a “Nawf Memphis b!tch” (shout out to LaChat), but I don’t think a fighter is one. Just ask LaKeeda Lake.

NickCarraway

The H.N.I.C.
Reaction score
Reactions
196,245 3,718 1,416
Alleybux
Quad wasn't gonna bust a grape in a Welch's vineyard. Mariah already allegedly handed her, her ass 2 season prior when they got to fighting outside STK in ATL.

apetitetreat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
100,444 1,485 495
Alleybux
My money is on Lisa. I know she has hemmed up Darren before.

tenor (58).gif

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,237 1,627 988
Alleybux
It came out that Quad actually hit Lisa in the face right after she said “Lisa don’t mf touch me”. You can see Lisa fly back after the hit, and then she reaches for the glass to throw it at Quad. They cut that part out.

From an interview with Lisa: And as far as the physical altercation, there were some punches that were thrown. If you look at the episode, you’ll see me fall, but you can’t quite figure out why I fell, but I fell because a punch was thrown and I ducked to miss it and my shoe got caught in the decking and then at that point I just kind of blacked out, and when I came back up it was like self-defense.

My money is on Lisa. When she gets to that place, she goes into a rage. Look how Darren watched her get hit and instantly grabs her and tells her to calm down...he knew that she would’ve done much worse.

Mrs.Smooth

Hateonit
Reaction score
Reactions
310,338 16,679 21,243
Alleybux
Quad was pure evil. I hope karma is smacking her in the face now that she has been demoted and all those opportunities dried up.

It has....no man to use, demoted to friend on M2M, and no Sister Circle. Hopefully that ego has been deflated. The biggest inauthentic asshole on the show.

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,237 1,627 988
Alleybux
It has....no man to use, demoted to friend on M2M, and no Sister Circle. Hopefully that ego has been deflated. The biggest inauthentic asshole on the show.

Bravo initially had her gone completely. But Heavenly and Jackie begged on her behalf. I wish she would’ve stayed gone.

She was offered the friend contract and felt she deserved more, so she had to be convinced even after all that.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Bravo initially had her gone completely. But Heavenly and Jackie begged on her behalf. I wish she would’ve stayed gone.

She was offered the friend contract and felt she deserved more, so she had to be convinced even after all that.

She sought advice from Funky Dineva if she should accept a friend to the show contract...lol

Despite shading Heavenly on IG, H begged POP to offer her contract.

Q is still flogging her Cook book. God bless her hustle.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
She sought advice from Funky Dineva if she should accept a friend to the show contract...lol

I don’t know why she thinks she is so much finer than she is. She has an average shape, below average face, horrible wigs and personality. Now she just stays all oiled up on IG. I am embarrassed for her at this point. Her prime has passed. There are younger better looking doctors and doctors wives. She should have known better than to try and dog a black doctor, precious commodities in the black culture. I hope her dogs are keeping her warm. Dummy

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,237 1,627 988
Alleybux

Yes! I thought that was weird!!

You know he’s filming with Heavenly for the upcoming season right? He did a few lives with her shading tf out of Quad talking about the mystery baby she wanted us to believe she adopted, and her dating life.

You can even see him in the lives with the producers prodding him to bring up Quad and then he awkwardly brings up Quad.

That’s how I know that Heveanly/Quad “friendship” is based on an alliance against Mariah. If Q and Wuad were such good friends why would he ever do that. Heavenly knows that she is nothing on that show without having beef with Mariah or Quad. You see how she’s now fighting with Simone over bµllsh!t.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Yes! I thought that was weird!!

You know he’s filming with Heavenly for the upcoming season right? He did a few lives with her shading tf out of Quad talking about the mystery baby she wanted us to believe she adopted, and her dating life.

You can even see him in the lives with the producers prodding him to bring up Quad and then he awkwardly brings up Quad.

That’s how I know that Heveanly/Quad “friendship” is based on an alliance against Mariah. If Q and Wuad were such good friends why would he ever do that. Heavenly knows that she is nothing on that show without having beef with Mariah or Quad. You see how she’s now fighting with Simone over bµllsh!t.

When the ratings for M2M LA was low, production indirectly begged FD to review it on his YouTube channel in exchange for appearing on M2M Atlanta.

FD is an opportunist, he claimed a friend of his who is a producer was in the room when Mariah signed signed her contract (why did he keep this info secret for 7 years).

Heavenly better tread carefully because POP is getting fed up of her, she wants to be in every drama, she wants more airtime that all the other cast.

Heavenly is a user, she is friends with Jackie because J is well respected by Bravo & production. H befriended Q because she was the star of the show & they both did not like Mariah. H is conniving, vindictive & ruthless. She did whatever she had to do to become the star of the show

pamava

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
32,237 1,627 988
Alleybux
When the ratings for M2M LA was low, production indirectly begged FD to review it on his YouTube channel in exchange for appearing on M2M Atlanta.

FD is an opportunist, he claimed a friend of his who is a producer was in the room when Mariah signed signed her contract (why did he keep this info secret for 7 years).

Heavenly better tread carefully because POP is getting fed up of her, she wants to be in every drama, she wants more airtime that all the other cast.

Heavenly is a user, she is friends with Jackie because J is well respected by Bravo & production. H befriended Q because she was the star of the show & they both did not like Mariah. H is conniving, vindictive & ruthless. She did whatever she had to do to become the star of the show

Big facts. I recently re-watched the entire show on Peacock, and I wish Mariah put the BS aside to stay on the show and keep them hoes on their toes.

She had a ton of opportunities to be liked by the group once they started seeing the annoying behavior from Quad and Heavenly.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
I like Mariah very much but she made a lot of mistakes along the way, she should have filled a lawsuit in Season 3 when they voted her off.

The writing was on the wall, the minute she was not listed as a creator in Season 1, she had to fight for it. Cast of RHOA warned her the production company were nasty people but she still signed her contract with them.

The production company blocked Mariah from a lot of media opportunities. She sadly has not benefited from the show she created but Heavenly, Jackie & Fraudtessa have.....even Quad was a co-host on Sister Circle and released a cooking book

No update on the lawsuit?...."All about the tea" have not revealed where she filed so her fans can't read through the 20 pages document.

JuneBug29

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,153 1,465 277
Alleybux
Idk, I think Lisa is crazy and was fed tf up that day. She was on one and ready. Darren drove her to the edge.