The Williams Way & The Hard Knox Life

Reactions
Alleybux
Does anyone watch them?

I like them and ABeeutifulLife. I hope they start to get more views. Does anyone know any other AAcouple vlogs?

I thought their latest vlog was cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions
87,978 1,059 325
Alleybux
I actually just found out about this vlog channel after knowing about the Twin's shared channel.

...I had some questions I wanted to ask LSA about this couple, but since I'm trying to be less messy in 2017 I decided to leave it alone. :mwalkright:

The other twin's channel is cute too.

Reactions
404,491 4,382 564
Alleybux
I actually just found out about this vlog channel after knowing about the Twin's shared channel.

...I had some questions I wanted to ask LSA about this couple, but since I'm trying to be less messy in 2017 I decided to leave it alone.
:mwalkright:

The other twin's channel is cute too.

Inquiring minds want to know.

giphy.gif

moira rose
Reactions
3,050 26
Alleybux
I prefer the other twin's channel with her husband.

...I had some questions I wanted to ask LSA about this couple, but since I'm trying to be less messy in 2017 I decided to leave it alone.
:mwalkright:

The other twin's channel is cute too

LMAOOO...I like his personality most of the time so I'm gonna just keep my thoughts to myself:e5_25::cry 512x512:

The other twin's channel is not that interesting to me, plus the husband irks me too much :e5_25:

That's all I got about these folks (both twins), because they are pretty laid back and easier to watch and enjoy.

Reactions
Alleybux
I understand what you're saying about him. Some of the things he say & do can bad a bit much some of the times. Especially when he talked about that classmate :grumpy:

Reactions
11,949 307 104
Alleybux
Kyra seems like a really sweet and personable person. I love that she interacts with her viewers. However, Deon is disrespectful and rude to her. She is always so pleasant to him but he finds a way to be snide and insulting. She's a beautiful girl and she deserves better.

Reactions
18,373 1,012 617
Alleybux
I love them. I just binge watched 7 or 8 of their vlogs. They're very personable and chill. I wonder how old the twins are. And Deon, he seems a lil.....chipper. Nonetheless, I love them as a couple! Seeing a happy black couple is like spotting Big Foot nowadays, so I can't complain!

Best Thing You Never Had
Reactions
77,945 1,001 464
Alleybux
Adore them. That little Valerie is such a cutie. The husband has a PhD in engineering. I believe the wife is either an engineer or chemist. Anyway, I watch their vlogs regularly.

Reactions
23,907 416 223
Alleybux
Can I be honest? I only watch for Cortes. He is so dreamy. Everything about him. I like the family, overall, and that baby is the cutest, but I'm really just here for Cortes.

Alisha is nice but the way she repeats everything about 6 times really grates my nerves, vlog after vlog. For instance, if they're going to brunch, she'll say that about 6 times in the first 5 minutes of the vlog before you get to the footage of them at brunch. It wouldn't be so bad but she does that all the time. In every vlog. I'm sorry but it's annoying. She needs to work on that.

Also, I have a hard time understanding Alisha sometimes. And it doesn't help that Cortes will point out when she pronounces something funny LOL. Then it's ALL I hear. Like, he pointed out that she says "noun" instead of "now". And she says "noun" about 20 times in every, single vlog. I cringe every time. Thanks a lot, Cortes LOL.

In one of the more recent vlogs he pointed out that she said, "You Juan" instead of "you won" *DEAD* I was so pissed at him for that!

I've watched the vast majority of their vlogs and it seems to me that, before the baby, Cortes was doing a lot of the cooking and cleaning. And after baby, he is extremely hands on. A dream I tell you. But it had me side eyeing Alisha.

When she cooked for him for Father's Day, I hung my head in shame. Girl, no. Just...stop. You done burnt up all the man's damn food. Yikes.

Cortes is a serious, serious, serious catch. Alisha is extremely lucky.

I fell off from watching (because of all her repeating) but I started back last week. I really do love seeing Black Love on my screen.

BANNED
Reactions
126,572 4,865 8,300
Alleybux
Can I be honest? I only watch for Cortes. He is so dreamy. Everything about him. I like the family, overall, and that baby is the cutest, but I'm really just here for Cortes.

Alisha is nice but the way she repeats everything about 6 times really grates my nerves, vlog after vlog. For instance, if they're going to brunch, she'll say that about 6 times in the first 5 minutes of the vlog before you get to the footage of them at brunch. It wouldn't be so bad but she does that all the time. In every vlog. I'm sorry but it's annoying. She needs to work on that.

Also, I have a hard time understanding Alisha sometimes. And it doesn't help that Cortes will point out when she pronounces something funny LOL. Then it's ALL I hear. Like, he pointed out that she says "noun" instead of "now". And she says "noun" about 20 times in every, single vlog. I cringe every time. Thanks a lot, Cortes LOL.

In one of the more recent vlogs he pointed out that she said, "You Juan" instead of "you won" *DEAD* I was so pissed at him for that!

I've watched the vast majority of their vlogs and it seems to me that, before the baby, Cortes was doing a lot of the cooking and cleaning. And after baby, he is extremely hands on. A dream I tell you. But it had me side eyeing Alisha.

When she cooked for him for Father's Day, I hung my head in shame. Girl, no. Just...stop. You done burnt up all the man's damn food. Yikes.

I fell off from watching (because of all her repeating) but I started back last week. I really do love seeing Black Love on my screen.
LOL fair enough. Yes, Cortes is dreamy. *Ahem*, very dreamy. :inlove:oops:

I reaaally like Alisha, though and I think she's as much of a catch. She seems so sweet and I'm biased because she reminds me of my mom's best friend - from her mannerisms, to her demeanor and speech. She's quirky and I think it's cute. She's also a very hands on mom - remember, she works from home full time and takes care of Valerie during the weekdays. She also has a beauty channel, as well as an active social life between her friends and family. I'm impressed at how she juggles it all so well.

I'm looking forward to watching Valerie reach her milestones. She is already so alert and smart. Did you see how they bought her the 'Quantum Physics for Babies' book! :love

Best Thing You Never Had
Reactions
77,945 1,001 464
Alleybux

I reaaally like Alisha, though and I think she's as much of a catch. She seems so sweet and I'm biased because she reminds me of my mom's best friend - from her mannerisms, to her demeanor and speech. She's quirky and I think it's cute. She's also a very hands on mom - remember, she works from home full time and takes care of Valerie during the weekdays. She also has a beauty channel, as well as an active social life between her friends and family. I'm impressed at how she juggles it all so well.

I'm looking forward to watching Valerie reach her milestones. She is already so alert and smart. Did you see how they bought her the 'Quantum Physics for Babies' book! :love
Precisely.

Reactions
23,907 416 223
Alleybux

We will have to just agree to disagree about Alisha being as much of a catch.

Reactions
25,290 1,646 117
Alleybux

Chile she repeats so damn much. I’m like please don’t disrupt her because she will start over like 5 times. Drives me damn crazy. It seems like she’s controlling at times to Cortes. I love watching though at times but like her twin sister channel more.

Reactions
25,290 1,646 117
Alleybux

I loved the Quantum Physics book they bought for Val. Cortes was so happy.

Reactions
25,898 478 17
Alleybux
Noooo! I'm still in my honeymoon phase with this family. I'm afraid of what this thread will become lol.

But for real, yeah she is quite repetitive. I think she's trying to fill the air while she's vlogging, like not wanting it to be quiet/boring while recording. I think she'll get better over time. She's definitely not a "natural" at it.

I just love that they are young, educated, upwardly mobile, clean, and gladly make baby girl their priority. And you can tell they are very much best friends who are in love. I'm not interested in perfect people, I look for genuine people and they seem to be it. I truly enjoy their videos. And Val is such a beautiful and happy baby.

Reactions
Alleybux
There’s a video on the channel she shares with her twin where she talks about having a speech impediment. That could be the reason why she repeats herself so much.

Reactions
25,898 478 17
Alleybux
There’s a video on the channel she shares with her twin where she talks about having a speech impediment. That could be the reason why she repeats herself so much.

I wondered if they had a speech impediment but didn't give it too much thought. Is it on her vlog channel or her personal channel?

Reactions
11,721 151 98
Alleybux
She does repeat herself a lot, and she has too much verbal clutter. Especially with her usage of the word "like." However, I've always preferred her to Kyra. She always turned me off with the straight wigs and relaxing her hair. I think it's great that she and Kyra decided to branch off and make separate channels because they have different audiences.

Did she ever mention what she did before becoming a full time yter?

Overall, they're a cute and positive black couple.

Reactions
25,290 1,646 117
Alleybux
Noooo! I'm still in my honeymoon phase with this family. I'm afraid of what this thread will become lol.

But for real, yeah she is quite repetitive. I think she's trying to fill the air while she's vlogging, like not wanting it to be quiet/boring while recording. I think she'll get better over time. She's definitely not a "natural" at it.

I just love that they are young, educated, upwardly mobile, clean, and gladly make baby girl their priority. And you can tell they are very much best friends who are in love. I'm not interested in perfect people, I look for genuine people and they seem to be it. I truly enjoy their videos. And Val is such a beautiful and happy baby.

To be honest with you I think this is who she is. Her twin sister is just like this but not as bad with the repetitive.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
She's not poor, her mother has done the "work" for them and they're at least lower/middle-middle class. She has at least 10 influencing gigs, with...
Strongmommy Chrissy
Oh ok Chrissy congrats on your new annual rental, hopefully strangler bae is gifting his biological child with monthly child support. Don’t forget...
Residents in Los Angeles’ Venice neighborhood frustrated over large homeless encampment...
People always tout this “working homeless” imma need statistics on that cause every homeless person I see on the streets look crazy as hell...
Recent interview with Ernest Thomas from What's Happening. Says Martin Lawrence was full of himself
I never knew he had a drug problem Yes, he admits to it here but he was doing it during the run of the first series as well.
Smoke or Edible To Help With Creative Block?
You don't want to get into relying on any substance to unlock any part of your potential. If you are bored building your story then your readers...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
It’s May, shouldn’t that boy be in school?
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
Is there a doc about this case that I can watch? I was young when this happened and don’t know any details of what happened to her, if anyone...
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
The foster care system is really trash and it’s disturbing that they refused to work with the grandmother so she could care for the kids. I...
Should single dads be celebrated on Mother’s Day?
Bobby, not today. Did YOU even call your mom yet? Why? He lives with her. :disdain
Top Bottom