The Williams Way & The Hard Knox Life

Starter
Reactions
1,349 2 1
Alleybux
Smirks hasn't posted a pic of/with Ernestine since Feb 14? Wow.. He still comments/likes her posts etc. It really does look like think they've broken.... But apparently they are amicable.

Val looks like Cortes.

General Manager
Reactions
3,648 30 8
Alleybux
Smirks hasn't posted a pic of/with Ernestine since Feb 14? Wow.. He still comments/likes her posts etc. It really does look like think they've broken.... But apparently they are amicable.

Val looks like Cortes.
Really random but I really dislike that old name for a little girl

General Manager
Reactions
9,652 205 41
Alleybux
THIS! And then blankly stared into space and brushed it off without even correcting herself lol. I’ve always seen right through that facade she puts on about being so “close” to Brilyn. It’s very weird
I completely agree... and in her recent Q & A video, she seems so dismissive when referring to Brilynn.... no type of emotion, no mention of future plans with Brilynn and the baby. Just moreso, yeah -Deon's daughter

Team Owner
Reactions
62,442 1,063 147
Alleybux
I completely agree... and in her recent Q & A video, she seems so dismissive when referring to Brilynn.... no type of emotion, no mention of future plans with Brilynn and the baby. Just moreso, yeah -Deon's daughter
She did talk about her and said there will be another in-depth video but Bri's reaction was a typical teen's reaction to getting a new sibling. That reaction was expected from Deon and Kyra. What did you think was dismissive about it? I'm curious.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
75 5 2
Alleybux
Even when she was describing bris reaction.... LMAO. I was like hmmmm that baby know something or is feeling something we DONT know about. It’s plenty teens excited to have a younger sibling. That was odd

Starter
Reactions
2,375 32 30
Alleybux
Even when she was describing bris reaction.... LMAO. I was like hmmmm that baby know something or is feeling something we DONT know about. It’s plenty teens excited to have a younger sibling. That was odd
Idk if Deon actually sees her that much so I’m just guessing her and Kyra aren’t really aren’t as close as she tries to portray. Bri is just getting old enough to not be fake about it.

General Manager
Reactions
3,648 30 8
Alleybux
She doesnt live with them... yall really pressing the issue what happens when brilynn goes to college in 4 years? Is the baby suppose to be included in that too?

General Manager
Reactions
3,648 30 8
Alleybux
She did talk about her and said there will be another in-depth video but Bri's reaction was a typical teen's reaction to getting a new sibling. That reaction was expected from Deon and Kyra. What did you think was dismissive about it? I'm curious.
Exactly people trying to make it an issue its sad

General Manager
Reactions
36,345 401 79
Alleybux
There is nothing odd about a teenager that has made peace with being an only child not being initially happy over a new sibling.

She would have the same reaction if her mother was expecting another child with new husband. One can be fine with parents not being together then face new feelings regarding a new sibling that will have their parents together.

I don't have problem with Kyra and Deon changing their mind about additional children but as the adults they need to allow B to be a teenager and ease this transition for her (including not posting that video with her comment about being first time parents).

Team Owner
Reactions
62,442 1,063 147
Alleybux
I've seen several pregnancy symptoms but her patchy, dry skin is not one of them. Is that common??

eta: Reading some of these comments, I wonder if Bri has ever crossed this thread. Sigh she is 13 and lord knows they can find anything on the internet.

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
9,652 205 41
Alleybux
Yes. She did mention Bri.... but it seemed like more of an afterthought (to be considerate), rather than like a child she considers her own .... just my opinion though. I could be totally wrong. Just the vibes I got while watching

Bench Warmer
Reactions
75 5 2
Alleybux
I've seen several pregnancy symptoms but her patchy, dry skin is not one of them. Is that common??
eta: Reading some of these comments, I wonder if Bri has ever crossed this thread. Sigh she is 13 and lord knows they can find anything on the internet.
Shoot. I wondered the same thing. Even wondered if she’s up in here spilling her feelings amongst us. At the end of the day, I HOPE for a positive outcome for all. But my own experiences as a stepchild plus hearing tons of experiences from others are what make me extra concerned for her (I could be projecting though!)

Last edited:
General Manager
Reactions
3,648 30 8
Alleybux
Shoo

Shoot. I wondered the same thing. Even wondered if she’s up in here spilling her feelings amongst us. At the end of the day, I HOPE for a positive outcome for all. But my own experiences as a stepchild plus hearing tons of experiences from others are what make me extra concerned for her (I could be projecting though!)
You are projecting

Team Owner
Reactions
97,864 2,151 465
Alleybux
F05C4DCC-CEE8-4FC3-B975-DE3783B538D1.jpeg

General Manager
Reactions
35,786 841 50
Alleybux
She couldn’t tell she looked pregnant in that picture??
I don’t see how she couldn’t tell, because that was the first thing most of us thought when we saw it. We just knew better than to say something to her about it. The thing is while she might not have know she was pregnant when she took the picture, she knew she was pregnant when she posted it. She wanted to give hints she just didn’t want people to ask her about it.

Starter
Reactions
1,349 2 1
Alleybux
She couldn’t tell she looked pregnant in that picture??
I don't buy it either. Plus it was a planned pregnancy. There are only about two weeks between conception and missing her period, so no idea why she's acting like she didn't know early on, when she herself gave it away. Plus she clearly stated that when she told Alisha, Alisha said she already knew... Kyra said it was because of hints that SHE KYRA was giving on IG prior to the announcement. So why drop hints and frown when people respond to hints?

General Manager
Reactions
13,364 464 70
Alleybux
I don't buy it either. Plus it was a planned pregnancy. There are only about two weeks between conception and missing her period, so no idea why she's acting like she didn't know early on, when she herself gave it away. Plus she clearly stated that when she told Alisha, Alisha said she already knew... Kyra said it was because of hints that SHE KYRA was giving on IG prior to the announcement. So why drop hints and frown when people respond to hints?

This is true.....anyone that "plans" a pregnancy will look for any and all signs of being pregnant. When that pic was taken at the very least she likely already had a missed period. She needs to just let it go at this point.

Starter
Reactions
513 11 2
Alleybux
"Its rude to comment on a woman'ss body" I hate blanket statements like that. Inherently commenting on a woman's body is not rude. As an influencer you want us to say all the nice things.. Oh your smile is so nice... You have nice eyes... I love your hair... but I guess the belly is where we put limits. Now I do admit some people are shady and messy, but I'm sure majority of her followers were just commenting on a change they've noticed. We comment when she's changed her hair, or tried a new makeup technique, but can't comment when we think she's glowing due to pregnancy or that an angle makes her look pregnant?

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHOA EXCLUSIVE: RHOA Cast Getting A Major Shakeup For S14; They Need To Do Something To Get More...
The premise is beyond tired at this point. I stopped watching all the franchises awhile back, because I got tired of seeing women fighting and...
Bloomingdale’s pulling out of Chrissy Teigen deal last minute, hours before it was about to close
Do companies no longer use Q Scores when deciding to work with a celeb? "The Q Score (popularly known as Q-Rating) is a measurement of the...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Can I get invited to the CH chat? I wanna know what’s going on :) Pm me your name and number I got a few left.
It seems we might get a real iPad Mini Pro after all
I don't see the point in a iPad mini, you might as well just get an iPhone ? They all do pretty much do the same thing. It's for some people that...
Men criticize you
That’s Andrew 1.5. The nerve.
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
but no anti black hate crime? LOL okay. i ain't vote for this man. bp stay losing, asians aint vote for him to be in office. :ROFLMAO: yall gonn...
Fantasia’s baby shower?
Lmao how was he sitting? On the cover ..like he is King shit and his heavily pregnant wife is the one standing ..he gives me the creeps
Top Bottom