The Williams Way & The Hard Knox Life

Reactions
13,141 460 70
Alleybux
"Its rude to comment on a woman'ss body" I hate blanket statements like that. Inherently commenting on a woman's body is not rude. As an influencer you want us to say all the nice things.. Oh your smile is so nice... You have nice eyes... I love your hair... but I guess the belly is where we put limits. Now I do admit some people are shady and messy, but I'm sure majority of her followers were just commenting on a change they've noticed. We comment when she's changed her hair, or tried a new makeup technique, but can't comment when we think she's glowing due to pregnancy or that an angle makes her look pregnant?

Majority of these influencers are super full of themselves. Addicted to likes and praises.

Be best!
Reactions
58,298 1,088 539
Alleybux
There’s a bunch of pregnant, Black Texas lifestyle influencers right now. The girls are subconsciously in competititon with each other and don’t even realize it. Now that is funny to me.

Reactions
314 8
Alleybux
There’s a bunch of pregnant, Black Texas lifestyle influencers right now. The girls are subconsciously in competititon with each other and don’t even realize it. Now that is funny to me.
I noticed that also. Surprised that courtney (greeneyesgoldsoul) is pregnant also and that her and kyra are now “besties”....

Reactions
35,731 840 50
Alleybux
Kyra managed to get pregnant before she enrolled herself in speech therapy?!

get-out-leave-gif-11630809.gif

Reactions
1,325 1
Alleybux
I think Kyra is very close to Brilynn, considering that she's a step daughter that doesn't even live with her. There are many past pics /videos of her entire family, parents and all, celebrating Bri's birthdays and celebrating Christmases with her in the past, even going to watch her basketball game etc.

I don't think Kyra's excitement about what is a brand new journey for her indicates that she is not close to Bri. In fact, I think even parents who had child number one together, might only focus on the positive pregnancy test re baby #2 in that initial moment.. Not necessarily mention or focus on their first child in the first few minutes of a positive pregnancy test. Since Bri lives with her mom, Kyra does not feel "ownership" of Bri.... It doesn't mean she isn't close to her. I think she's just excited about her own journey, and I would be too. If I were Bri's mom, I would have no problem with the way I see Kyra act with Bri - - - at least from what I see on social media. Someone mentioned that Bri doesn't spend much time with them.. From what I see, it appears to be a lot of time together, considering that she lives with her mom. Her dad and Kyra are very much a part of her life.

Reactions
3,640 29 8
Alleybux
Wow she even did the same Calvin Klein type pregnancy announcement. :unsure:

ETA: Vicky Logan is hype in everyone’s comments too.

vicky logan is always weird with pregnancy talk not sure if she cant have kids has endometriosis or is infertitle but im surprised to see her support pregnant women ...

moira rose
Reactions
3,050 26
Alleybux
"Its rude to comment on a woman'ss body" I hate blanket statements like that. Inherently commenting on a woman's body is not rude. As an influencer you want us to say all the nice things.. Oh your smile is so nice... You have nice eyes... I love your hair... but I guess the belly is where we put limits. Now I do admit some people are shady and messy, but I'm sure majority of her followers were just commenting on a change they've noticed. We comment when she's changed her hair, or tried a new makeup technique, but can't comment when we think she's glowing due to pregnancy or that an angle makes her look pregnant?
SAY IT AGAIN!!!

moira rose
Reactions
3,050 26
Alleybux
Fonts have speculated that Dionne's wife and Smirkaroo read this thread a lot, and I'm now fully convinced. It's way too coincidental that she posts an apparent "response" to every point that's topical in this thread.. Heck, I might be quoting Kyra's post right now and not even know it... Lol.

Either way, I think if a social media influencer is going to respond to every little comment/criticism , then they'll be exhausted. One minute they speak of their "social media family," the next minute they're clapping back...lol

Anyway, I'm happy for Kyra and her Hersband.
I really think it’s those people in her DMs that has her in a tizzy.

Reactions
2,557 52 12
Alleybux
The amount of times ppl done call her husband gay why she never addressed that?
Are you requesting a rant or roundabout indirect address where she touches on the subject? She knows she won't convince anyone that he is not gay so she ignores it.

PS Kyra if you're gonna address comments from LSA either wait like 2 months so it's not obvious or say it with your chest and say that you read it on LSA. My advice is stop reading here and enjoy your pregnancy.

Reactions
3,640 29 8
Alleybux
Are you requesting a rant or roundabout indirect address where she touches on the subject? She knows she won't convince anyone that he is not gay so she ignores it.

PS Kyra if you're gonna address comments from LSA either wait like 2 months so it's not obvious or say it with your chest and say that you read it on LSA. My advice is stop reading here and enjoy your pregnancy.
I dont think hes gay I think he is just flamboyant maybe he grew up in a house full of women thats what I saw growing up and as a young adult men being less masculine because they were always around women but idk

Reactions
21,861 363 231
Alleybux
I dont think hes gay I think he is just flamboyant maybe he grew up in a house full of women thats what I saw growing up and as a young adult men being less masculine because they were always around women but idk
I’ve always believed he was “woman raised”. I don’t think he’s gay either but we’re few in here. LOL

Reactions
1,325 1
Alleybux
So if y'all ask Kyra if she was pregnant, why not ask her if hubby is (or has ever been) gay? :)

Nah, don't do it. She's pregnant, so leave her alone...lol. My guess is that someone has asked her that before though...
I'm all for complimenting where it's due and criticizing where it's due... And Gay, straight, or in between. I think he loves Kyra dearly, and he seems to be a good dad.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Let's talk about Little Mix.
But you said she’s around 180Ibs, you sounded fucking crazy, you do realise that right? It’s scary that you’re going to medical school. I still...
Why are women not sympathetic to REAL trans women's plight
I'll definitely check it out! It is most definitely psychological abuse and definitely disrespectful. We're talking about reality and he's...
Ari: “Flying commercial is beneath me, I should be flying private”
Everything that glitters is not gold. I’m not easily swayed by Ari’s “luxury” cos these types of folks are basically putting on a show to appeal...
  • Poll
TOYOTA ForEver youtube channel discussion thread part VII
Debbie made a mother's day post and included Adam. In my opinion, that says a lot about how she feels about Von,
Vegan couple banned from owning pets after feeding their severely malnourished puppies a...
People can be so deranged and weird. Nature does not bend to fit your personal philosophies, it doesn't work like that. I'm sorry they had to put...
U.S. Navy seizes thousands of Chinese and Russian assault weapons in Arabian Sea likely bound...
Sheesh. The amount of weaponry is colossal! Thankfully it was intercepted before reaching the Yemeni war. BTW, dhows sometimes have sails, they...
Do y'all think pretty privilege helped Alicia Keys get as far in the industry as she did?
This comes off as very random to me. She might be pretty (got a nose job early on, too), but if I remember correctly, she was actually a musical...
AAVE OR Gen Z Talk? SNL Yts Being Dragged For Black Erasure
Do white gen z'ers actually talk like this in real life? They do lol, I'm gen Z and it's the cringiest thing. What's worse is that they steal it...
Apollo vs Juicy Joe
RHONJ fans know which season and episode this quote is from :ROFLMAO: Yep lol! I'm busy now but when I'm done I'm gonna try to find that scene...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
She had to have filmed her segment after Kate's outing. She's blatantly trying to copy the red coat. I thought so too, not only the colour but...
Top Bottom