The Williams Way & The Hard Knox Life

Reactions
2,363 32 30
Alleybux
Did ya'll happen to catch emerson latest story yesterday on instagram? I swear I would have came in here and you guys would be talkin about it lol. He was at the LV & chanel store, & then it looked like he was at a party & some girl was pouring liquor in his mouth. I don't remember if it was yesterday or saturday.
I'm 90% sure it was yesterday... I went to re-watch but it's gone. It was giving fucckboy vibes.
#hotboysummer I love that for him.

Reactions
25,900 684 22
Alleybux
Yep I caught that lol. I saw him carrying huge shopping bags for Fendi and Chanel & he added a gift emoji - At first I'm like who's his Suga Mama? He showed a sunlit apt (don't know who it belonged to) and later a party scene with sparkling fire shooting out of alcohol bottles. I might've missed him being poured liquor lol but his Stories were quite different from Alisha's brunch scene.

I did notice they both tagged their separate locations as being "Outside" but it was 3 hrs later & I couldn't tell who uploaded theirs first.
Yes some girl was pouring liquor in his mouth and he even tagged the girl. It was a group of ppl so i’m not saying it anything lol . Just a side eye. I wonder if Alisha made him delete it

Reactions
1,706 47 18
Alleybux
Did ya'll happen to catch emerson latest story yesterday on instagram? I swear I would have came in here and you guys would be talkin about it lol. He was at the LV & chanel store, & then it looked like he was at a party & some girl was pouring liquor in his mouth. I don't remember if it was yesterday or saturday.
I'm 90% sure it was yesterday... I went to re-watch but it's gone. It was giving fucckboy vibes.
I caught it...def major fckboi vibes...he also seems super materialistic which Alisha is not..this whole stuntin w/the YSL & now LV bag is all him.

Reactions
20,784 1,325 287
Alleybux
I caught it...def major fckboi vibes...he also seems super materialistic which Alisha is not..this whole stuntin w/the YSL & now LV bag is all him.
Hold up. Did she buy that LV bag for herself just like she did for the YSL bag when she followed him to SF? Then passed him the phone so he could capture her “unboxing” the gift she bought with her own coins? Talking about “you deserve it” lol Dayum right that’s why she bought it.

Reactions
1,325 1
Alleybux
Kyra is saying "both" their families will be at today's gender reveal. It'd be good to see her Hersband's family (not like cousins, but immediate family). I don't think I've seen them much (or at all) ...

Last edited:

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

Recent Posts

I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
See if you both can get counseling. You both may need a professional to help you to navigate the curve of this particular part of your lives.
When Black People Watch a Movie and....
This is why my google searches say stuff like "Who is the woman with the low voice and the long brown hair from the movie where she was a single...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
I just can’t today.. Ok now I'm concerned. Did she get bigger? She needs to do something about her weight.. This sh!t not even funny
  • Poll
Who Won The Verzzuz: SWV or Xscape?
Before the Verzuz SWV after BOTH. As a millennial with little knowledge of both groups besides singles, I was thoroughly entertained last night...
My mother treats my brother much better than me
I understand how you feel and have experienced it myself. Caribbean mothers can be very male identifying especially when jealous of their...
Quoting just in case, because this is a mess You a real one As soon as I saw the OP thread title was a DOT, I RAN IN HERE knew the first post...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
He replied wihth a heart 7 minutes after she posted... He’s such a thoughtful (possibly not real but I still ship it) boyfriend :love:
Man Killed At Rally's Drive-Thru By Husband Of Woman He Was Allegedly Sexing
So instead of dropping her for cheating, he decides to kill ole dude for being with "his woman"... ??? She's obviously unhappy & for the streets
PPP loan think you cant get it watch this!
Since when is the IRS concerned with poor people's I.O.U? I dont know if its ego or a misunderstanding but the FEDS dgaf about you waving your...
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
I don't think the doctor or his insurance company should have settled. They should have taken her ass to court if for nothing else but to shut...
Top Bottom