The worst songs of the best singers : A Thread

The Fresh Princess of Bel-Air
Reactions
12,426 83 23
Alleybux
Childhood & you are not alone by Michael Jackson. He could’ve kept them.

I like YANA more than Childhood, but I thought Childhood was a beautifully produced David Foster song.

The music videos on the other hand...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Brandy - B7 (7.31.20)
Reactions
40,287 1,199 679
Alleybux
"Stranger in Moscow" is my favorite track from the "HIStory" album. I wish it had gotten pushed more in America. That song should have been Michael's final and 13th No. 1 hit in America--not "You Are Not Alone" IMO.

I love "Kokomo." LoL. It's such a fun song to sing, and I like that the Beach Boys revisited their classic surf sound of the '60s with it.

I don't hate "Shakedown." It just sounds dated.

Stranger In Moscow is one of the best songs MJ ever recorded. Def in my top 10 MJ songs.

Reactions
10,212 75 17
Alleybux
Whitney: My Name Is Not Susan
Mariah: Boy (I Need You)
absolutely not!!!!! my name is not susan is one of my favorites off i'm your baby tonight

unless we're talking about whitney's music videos...... :sidefrown:sidefrown:sidefrown really not sure what went through her mind when she recorded the video for that one

Reactions
10,212 75 17
Alleybux

atrocious. i absolutely hate most of riri's songs featuring eminem. i hate how she's the one carrying HIS songs when she is featured but his presence on HER songs ALWAYS bring it down.
i love everything else about numb.... except that voice manipulation they did on him TALKING ON HER SONG, ugh.

Reactions
1,174 122 27
Alleybux
Beyonce
- That's How You Like It
- Hip Hop Star (although I appreciate these days)
- 7/11

Stevie Wonder
- I Just Called

Mariah Carey
- Sprung
- Be Your Girl

Chris Brown
- Forever

Toni Braxton
- I Don't Want To
- Spanish Guitar

Michael Jackson
- Childhood
- Just Good Friends
- Speechless
- 3000 watts

Whitney Houston
- Get It Back
- Who Do You Love

Reactions
3,934 75 120
Alleybux
Beyonce
- That's How You Like It
- Hip Hop Star (although I appreciate these days)
- 7/11

Stevie Wonder
- I Just Called

Mariah Carey
- Sprung
- Be Your Girl

Chris Brown
- Forever

Toni Braxton
- I Don't Want To
- Spanish Guitar

Michael Jackson
- Childhood
- Just Good Friends
- Speechless
- 3000 watts

Whitney Houston
- Get It Back
- Who Do You Love
When I heard that song back in the 80s... I knew the magic was gone from Stevie Wonder. It was over.

He went from Sir Duke to that garbage song.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Abeg this shubom!___ babe is she naira marleys gf or sister cuz looool. She looks young sha (change the ! To I) on Instagram
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
We believe so. That's what makes this so crazy. You have all these men watching this dude's videos day in & day out getting relationship advice on...
Miss Tina wishes her late mother a happy mother day
She died at relatively young at 70 / 71 when Tina was only 27. Actually 70 is relatively young in todays years.. But im not sure if that was the...
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
Their breakup is gonna be so epic and annoying at the same time. Sidenote: He really nicknamed her "Bitch" ? And she answered??!
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Huh? When did they start allowing incogs in here? :unsure: Is JM back on social media? I heard she isn't as friendly with M as people think...
Father of the year gives his daughter fantastic relationship advice- ‘don’t leave your man...
I forgot to say, for context, his girlfriend/wife or whatever she is just recently left him because he was caught cheating. That’s what motivated...
Over 35 Single Fonts - Anyone Else Hate Mothers Day
I also needed this stern talking to. Thanks for this!!!!! You're welcome and I am glad that you see that this is coming from a place of love.
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
I laugh because I don’t take any of you seriously. Sorry. Eh not sorry No you laughed because you're a weak male that can hang with men. So you...
Top Bottom