Quantcast

The WWE was getting away with a lot of wild sh*t on national television

AngelicaPickles

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
258,051 18,342 2,704
Alleybux
Randy Orton (xesually harassed several divas backstage, exposed him self to multiple writers backstage and forced them to touch his hands after he touched his crotch with his penis still out), jbl (groped newbie wrestlers in the shower; edge wrote in his book that while he was showering, jbl came out of no where and "soaped" his butt), Ashley massaro ( deceased diva who committed suicide; according to her and a few wrestlers, she was raped during the tribute to the troops tour overseas; she was practically sold off to a U.S. soldier for his b-day; she was drugged and raped on the base; the company knew but did nothing to help her; they silenced her), the fabulous moolah ( pimped out various divas back in the day and stole their money from them) pat Patterson (a literal pedophile who was accused of running a xes ring with little boys and naive young wrestlers as his victim; in order to lessen the blow, he came out as bisexual), Jerry the king Lawler (likes little girls; pretty sure there are articles and stories about his perversion in Tennessee), divas (and some male wrestlers) having to sleep with higher ups in order to either keep their job or move higher in the pecking order (the casting couch is not only limited to Hollywood but wrestling as well), sable ( I believe she filed a xesual harassment lawsuit against the company and won an undisclosed amount; she has not been back for an appearance since then).
Omg this is so sad and disgusting

Cocobutttercup

Lip syncing queen
Reaction score
Reactions
202,487 12,953 2,132
Alleybux
Randy Orton (xesually harassed several divas backstage, exposed him self to multiple writers backstage and forced them to touch his hands after he touched his crotch with his penis still out), jbl (groped newbie wrestlers in the shower; edge wrote in his book that while he was showering, jbl came out of no where and "soaped" his butt), Ashley massaro ( deceased diva who committed suicide; according to her and a few wrestlers, she was raped during the tribute to the troops tour overseas; she was practically sold off to a U.S. soldier for his b-day; she was drugged and raped on the base; the company knew but did nothing to help her; they silenced her), the fabulous moolah ( pimped out various divas back in the day and stole their money from them) pat Patterson (a literal pedophile who was accused of running a xes ring with little boys and naive young wrestlers as his victim; in order to lessen the blow, he came out as bisexual), Jerry the king Lawler (likes little girls; pretty sure there are articles and stories about his perversion in Tennessee), divas (and some male wrestlers) having to sleep with higher ups in order to either keep their job or move higher in the pecking order (the casting couch is not only limited to Hollywood but wrestling as well), sable ( I believe she filed a xesual harassment lawsuit against the company and won an undisclosed amount; she has not been back for an appearance since then).

Yeah the casting couch is real which is why I think those nudes of different wrestlers were leaked a few years ago. They prolly have to go through a xes ritual to make it. It explains the Paige, Xavier woods, and brad Maddox xes tape. People like nia jax have NO talent but then again she has nudes out there.

melancholygrl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,188 1,351 221
Alleybux
Anyone else remember when Boogeyman bit off that brain thing on Julian's face.

The Kane vs Undertaker storyline was wild. I remember being heavily invested in it then being devastated after finding out that they weren't actually brothers.

Carlito's Cabana and his messiness was underrated.

MichaelMYERS

Stalking Laurie Strode's ass since 1978
Reaction score
Reactions
309,311 4,737 1,693
Alleybux
Didn't Vince die and go to hell for one storyline?
I think that was my fave moment of WWF/WWE.

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,663 4,753 3,071
Alleybux
John Cena is the last actual 'superstar' Vince created & he's pretty much a part timer now. I wonder if his abscence from the show has something to do with the drop in raitings.

As the for the bolded, you ain't lying. Everyone that was a fan of wrestling during the mid/late 90s & early to mid 2000s will tell you the same thing. Even old school wrestlers (& writers & bookers) have said the same... only to get called "old" & "bitter" lol but facts are facts.
John is definitely the last wrestling superstar. Ruthless Aggression was the last great era. The ratings drop is because of the weak roaster and bad story telling. It’s corny now! I watch TV be entertained with edgy story lines.

I don’t care if it’s about race, xes, cheating whatever! Make it interesting.

SpanishDude

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,702 476 256
Alleybux
Didn't Vince die and go to hell for one storyline?
I think that was my fave moment of WWF/WWE.
I dont think he went to hell lol. He had a storyline where his limo blew up, but they called it off cuz The Benoit Murders happened like a week later

Cookie08

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
253,341 12,221 1,342
Alleybux
after rewatching wwe I have seen stuff that would not fly now. Between them using a noose trying to hang gangrel or Strap matches.

Knnyght

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
22,300 1,065 359
Alleybux
Girl! JBL told Eddie or Rey to, "Try English," in a Mexican dominated city, San Diego, and I hollered!

JBL also went in on John Cena's momma before their match at WM21. I was done with that segment. It had me in tears.

BoJiggler

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
21,640 2,446 454
Alleybux
I heard a few people say that lol. Was it the curly hair he came on the scene with? lol. They actually did a biracial son storyline with Kurt Angle some years I think. I wasn't really watching so I don't know the details, but I saw a few episodes at a friend's house lol...

tenor.gif

FddnF_.gif

What is the guy's name?

He is really attractive?