Quantcast

The "You Date White Guys" Look

JasnahKholin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,026 16 4
Alleybux
IME "you look like you date white men" is basically what guys would call a sh!t test -- something I only hear from other black people (almost always insecure BM) who want to get me to grovel and convince them that they live in some fantasy world where all BW except for a particular "type" can only date whatever BM will have them and all BM get to date anyone they want. It's bait and low-IQ, as someone already alluded it comes from an insecure place of internalized anti-blackness and a desire to control what black people are supposed to be like. I don't entertain it

Slewfoot_Slim

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,945 1,582 1,698
Alleybux
IME "you look like you date white men" is basically what guys would call a sh!t test -- something I only hear from other black people (almost always insecure BM) who want to get me to grovel and convince them that they live in some fantasy world where all BW except for a particular "type" can only date whatever BM will have them and all BM get to date anyone they want. It's bait and low-IQ, don't entertain it
Low IQ? White folks online love throwing that around lol

JasnahKholin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,026 16 4
Alleybux
Low IQ? White folks online love throwing that around lol
Perhaps you've seen a wild white person throw this around but everyone on this website knows 99.9% of the people who say this are black people, usually black men. That's pretty clear from the anecdotes in this thread, too. It's black people who try to police black women with this bs. And I bet the handful of white people who say it are mostly Danileigh/6ix9ine type N-word saying aFrOlAtInOs :rolleyes:

Also anyone can be low IQ...

Last edited:

Gossamer

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
45 1 1
Alleybux
IME "you look like you date white men" is basically what guys would call a sh!t test -- something I only hear from other black people (almost always insecure BM) who want to get me to grovel and convince them that they live in some fantasy world where all BW except for a particular "type" can only date whatever BM will have them and all BM get to date anyone they want. It's bait and low-IQ, as someone already alluded it comes from an insecure place of internalized anti-blackness and a desire to control what black people are supposed to be like. I don't entertain it
Wow! So insightful, I never thought of it like that but I can see the truth in it

AvocadoGuh

soul ties is crazy
Reaction score
Reactions
46,315 2,009 1,389
Alleybux
...but she's beautiful? nice skin, pretty braids, natural makeup and cute style.
She's not conventionally attractive though, at least in America. I would agree with the poster that the "I date white guys" look is usually an African-looking woman like this girl or a Candace Owens bad weave type. White guys care more about slimness than facial features and hair.

pbpn2023

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
476 1,028 1,464
Alleybux
img_3074.jpg
Why is she the look I'm confused?

pbpn2023

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
476 1,028 1,464
Alleybux
Personally for me I think it's subculture I don't belong to a certain subculture so once you talk to me usually people know but when black guys look at me they think or want me to prefer black men