Quantcast

The Young and The Restless(2019)

Doll House

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,951 634 83
Alleybux
Not Phyllis faking her death? LOLOL. Diane is shook.

Devon in love with everybody who gives him some cooch.

Lord, Chance is a dumb as Rey was

I loved when Chance's mom lit into Abby.

Damn, it's about to be a 3 way hen fight over Nate.
Devon definitely can't commit to nothing but pulling his pants down! Nate need to be single also, he is outta pocket! I don't like him being this fake ass business man, and Victoria monstrous looking ass need to go back in her tomb and rest, because it's looking like she's going to get a xesual harassment suit, if sh go left with she and Nate! I forget the dark hair girl name that want him, lol her getting Elena, and Victoria to hate each other, while she go in for the kill is clever! I want her with Adam though, I'm tired of seeing him play the fool and look like a big chump when it comes to filthy slutty social climbing Sally, and Nick sanctimonious ass!

ananda2

Sheer Purrrrfection
Reaction score
Reactions
90,232 1,864 549
Alleybux
Ha, I told ya Phyllis was faking it. What the hell are they up to?

Can somebody please remind Elena that she is the reason Nate is no longer a surgeon? That trick seems to be suffering from memory loss because she is as much to blame as he is. Nate is gonna end up community peen anyway.

Who the hell can Lily help? She couldn't help Billy, Devon, Nate, her kids, etc. but somehow she is supposed to help Phyllis' son?

I kept hoping Summer would swing on Diane.

Menina25

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,373 10,021 65
Alleybux
^ yeah but when summer finds out her mother is still alive and faking I hope Summer swings on Phyllis:ROFLMAO:. Diane briefly choking her did not lead to her passing out and "dying" in an ambulance crash so I do wonder what Phyllis and Jeremy are really up to and how they can spin this on Diane or Jack. I don't see the point of them looking up J.T. unless it's just to get under Victoria's skin so that could be interesting.

Doll House

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,951 634 83
Alleybux
^ yeah but when summer finds out her mother is still alive and faking I hope Summer swings on Phyllis:ROFLMAO:. Diane briefly choking her did not lead to her passing out and "dying" in an ambulance crash so I do wonder what Phyllis and Jeremy are really up to and how they can spin this on Diane or Jack. I don't see the point of them looking up J.T. unless it's just to get under Victoria's skin so that could be interesting.
The way they have treated Phyllis fck them! Jack, and his son are the most gullible village idiots I have seen! Jack has been conned by every woman he comes in contact with, at this point, he should just introduce himself, and say use me! I can't stand Summer, nor her weird looking older little man brother! Diane with her tow up haggard looking ass need to be framed, or stabbed! Elena bringing JT to town is to fck with Victoria Eddie monster looking ass, I'm here for it!

ananda2

Sheer Purrrrfection
Reaction score
Reactions
90,232 1,864 549
Alleybux
Diane looks like the town drunk.

Nate is done. Victor will see to that.

Nick the simp is gonna be suicidal when Sally goes back with Adam, lol

I was crackin up when Jack Realized that Tucker had moved in.

Devon Should have let Tucker do the concert just like he should have let Nate do it. He let the snow bunny and her family do something to honor Neal but wont let anybody else do it. Not even Lily.

Those two numptys with the baby are boooooring as hell,

Elena is so daggone gullible.

Doll House

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,951 634 83
Alleybux
Diane looks like the town drunk.

Nate is done. Victor will see to that.

Nick the simp is gonna be suicidal when Sally goes back with Adam, lol

I was crackin up when Jack Realized that Tucker had moved in.

Devon Should have let Tucker do the concert just like he should have let Nate do it. He let the snow bunny and her family do something to honor Neal but wont let anybody else do it. Not even Lily.

Those two numptys with the baby are boooooring as hell,

Elena is so daggone gullible.
Diane make me sick, there has to be a bullet coming soon with her name on it! Jack is the village idiot, I mean how many times has he been suckered by a woman! Nate deserves everything Victor does to him, he has been so arrogant, snake ish, and such a liar, he has turned into nothing but a funky looking mandingo for Victoria's pleasure! Elena is being played, she should have realized that b is nothing but grimey, I'm glad she went to LA and found Nate with the crypt keeper. I want to see Adam with someone else, they have turned him into this desperate whiney ass wipe, fck Sally slutty ass! Nick has taken so much from Adam, kids, body parts, women I wish someone will just stab him in the face or something!