The Youtube Sisterhood Discussion Thread

Reactions
10,522 387 29
Alleybux
That mirror Jayla posted on her IG is $500! Why do these girls spend so much on things that aren't that great of an investment? She bought that cheap ass bed she had from her senior yr in college until recently she refused to upgrade but drops $500 on a mirror she'll be selling when she moves again in 3 months.

Reactions
21,813 131 60
Alleybux
That mirror Jayla posted on her IG is $500! Why do these girls spend so much on things that aren't that great of an investment? She bought that cheap ass bed she had from her senior yr in college until recently she refused to upgrade but drops $500 on a mirror she'll be selling when she moves again in 3 months.
The mirror is cute, I looked on the site its actually $699 :neutral: I wouldn't pay that much lol. Also Jayla finally got rid of her college bed a couple months back she did a video on her new bed frame and mattress.

ETA:

Screen Shot 2021-05-08 at 6.42.44 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions
18,494 383 173
Alleybux
Jayla has always spent an arm and a leg on simple decor. I remember when her bar stools in NYC were like $400 each

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Tamika is the best singer in Xscape, but because she didn't sing a lot of lead she doesn't get that credit. But while En Vogue is vocally the...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
He made this video like 5 months ago. I get the feeling the 30 something year old baby daddy is telling BW what they want to hear. You mean what...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
Um no no & no. How can you tell your kids you don't want to see them unless they are vaccinated. So basically saying you HAVE to get a vaccine or...
Preacher Heather Love
Happy Mother’s Day ladies! let’s brace ourselves for the either the maternity pic with heather in the blue dress or her in the green flowy dress...
My young Sri Lankan husband left me with nothing!
I can't really blame her family for not wanting to give her any money; she's really an idiot.
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
No but I spend the night because she is afraid to be in the house by herself. Then the answer is yes. You probably leave there and go to work...
Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece
PREACH!! They be like: “I would rather hang out with Sasha than Malia. Sasha is that black sister” Honey Sasha would never stand within a two...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Why do you think I put them on ignore lol. I may fw their music but I don't want to be spammed with their chart positions. Ah so they are here...
Drama, Marriage and Shade: Braxton Family Tea
People: “denim looks just like Kenny!!!!!” Toni for the past 19 years:
Top Bottom