Quantcast

themuaalex

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
Can she retire those dam waist beads? Maybe I’m just oblivious, but are you supposed to wear all of them all the time no matter what the outfit is? Or is it a mechanism to cover “Bertha”?

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
Can she retire those dam waist beads? Maybe I’m just oblivious, but are you supposed to wear all of them all the time no matter what the outfit is? Or is it a mechanism to cover “Bertha”?
It’s like the big girls holding the clutch in front of their stomach. She wears them high in the back and low in the front to show y’all she’s losing. Once you see her from the side you notice it’s still there

Didja gitit yet

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
62,963 622 60
Alleybux
LOL she does wear a lot. If they are tied on the only way to remove them is to cut them off. Most people wait until they hang too loose to remove them.

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
Well the beads aren’t on display… but this isn’t any better
34CD8FD3-302D-41C9-96D5-B62F7F823066.png

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
Stomach still huge. She takes all her photos from the front. As soon as she moves, you’ll see it’s not much of a difference.
I still can’t believe she actually showed up to a paying clients appointment like that. Just curious how is she a MUA but can’t manage to get her eyebrows or outfits together….

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
I still can’t believe she actually showed up to a paying clients appointment like that. Just curious how is she a MUA but can’t manage to get her eyebrows or outfits together….
She doesn’t care. She’s proud that she’s loud and uncouth and still gets some bookings. If she would polish up, she probably would be way more successful.

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
So this is a medium now?? She just needs to get whatever Ming Lee did to drop the weight…

Attachments

• 6A42C269-E491-427F-86E7-B3D239445735.jpeg
    6A42C269-E491-427F-86E7-B3D239445735.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 121

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
Why is she speaking on someone’s pregnancy?? Sis worry about your own womb.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
Why is she speaking on someone’s pregnancy?? Sis worry about your own womb.

I haven’t even watched the video yet and I already know I’m going to be rolling my eyes. Due to her own difficulty getting pregnant, I’m not surprised she inserted herself right into this. I get the message but she should‘ve/could’ve kept this. The only reason people know about her fertility issues is because she constantly talks and shares them.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
I haven’t even watched the video yet and I already know I’m going to be rolling my eyes. Due to her own difficulty getting pregnant, I’m not surprised she inserted herself right into this. I get the message but she should‘ve/could’ve kept this. The only reason people know about her fertility issues is because she constantly talks and shares them.
This weak. Devale himself has talked about having baby 4 and it’s being a girl since Kaz was a baby. It’s friendly banter. She had to project due to her own fertility struggles.

She brings up her fertility struggles. She refuses to accept anyone’s advice and keeps talking about God’s timing while her biological clock is winding down. Girl sh!t up.

If you really want a baby, loose that weight. Same thing Remy Ma did and she wasn’t as overweight. Unfortunately weight causes fertility issues for a lot of females.

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
I agree, she really should have kept this conversation off social media. It’s the “I was given permission to post this by the respective mommy”. So you asked to speak on behalf of someone else’s pregnancy?? Why insert yourself in their moment of happiness?

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
I agree, she really should have kept this conversation off social media. It’s the “I was given permission to post this by the respective mommy”. So you asked to speak on behalf of someone else’s pregnancy?? Why insert yourself in their moment of happiness?
Cuz deep inside she ain’t happy and had to sh!t on their moment.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
This weak. Devale himself has talked about having baby 4 and it’s being a girl since Kaz was a baby. It’s friendly banter. She had to project due to her own fertility struggles.

She brings up her fertility struggles. She refuses to accept anyone’s advice and keeps talking about God’s timing while her biological clock is winding down. Girl sh!t up.

If you really want a baby, loose that weight. Same thing Remy Ma did and she wasn’t as overweight. Unfortunately weight causes fertility issues for a lot of females.

Honestly and this is in no way not saying she can’t because I don’t know the extent of her fertility issues, but it may be just not be in the cards for Alex to be pregnant the traditional way. I believe she has PCOS and hasn’t found a way to treat it effectively. And that’s ok. There’s IVF, there’s surrogacy, adoption if she truly wants a child.

Not being able to carry traditionally is hard, but it’s not the end of the world. Do what you have to do to have your family and leave the rest of IG out of it.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
She is STILL at this sh!t. Now she’s talking about rethinking sharing her fertility journey. Alex, respectfully there is a lot of sh!t you can keep to yourself and don’t. I don’t mean no harm by this but really and truly nobody cares that deep girl. You have your husband, family, and friends that you can consistently share this with. IG does not need to know your every move.its not like your pregnancy announcement will be announced on theshaderoom.

I truly try to tread lightly with her, especially on this topic but she is doing wayyyy TOO much on an announcement that isn’t even fµck!ng hers!

What are you, these people fµck!ng pit bull?!

Last edited:

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
Honestly and this is in no way not saying she can’t because I don’t know the extent of her fertility issues, but it may be just not be in the cards for Alex to be pregnant the traditional way. I believe she has PCOS and hasn’t found a way to treat it effectively. And that’s ok. There’s IVF, there’s surrogacy, adoption if she truly wants a child.

Not being able to carry traditionally is hard, but it’s not the end of the world. Do what you have to do to have your family and leave the rest of IG out of it.
I agree. Such a sensitive topic but I have no sympathy for her. She was crying in her stories from an OB visit that told her she wasn’t pregnant about 2 years ago. Her DM’s were flooded with people in Atlanta sharing there stories, what they did to conceive, or deciding to adopt. She turned her DM’s off and said she wasn’t accepting advice and she will get pregnant when God says it’s time.

This is making someone’s issue your own because you feel away because of her own issues.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
I’m so annoyed. Talking about we aren’t allowed to say what they should have. Well if they didn’t want opinions, they didn’t have to share they were expecting again. Jesus she’s annoying.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
I’m so annoyed. Talking about we aren’t allowed to say what they should have. Well if they didn’t want opinions, they didn’t have to share they were expecting again. Jesus she’s annoying.

Its the freaking internet! You can’t police thousands of people on the damn internet. Exactly, keep it private until you have the baby if it’s that troubling. She is beyond fµck!ng annoying. Literally has stayed in her comments responding to people about this, as if she is getting paid to speak on these people’s behalf. I really wish she would go sit in a therapists couch consistently and deal with herself.

OnlyqueenB

The 1 not the 2
Reaction score
Reactions
4,976 132 1
Alleybux
She really is crazier than I thought she was. She really projected her insecurities and fertility issues onto their happy moment. Everyone and their mother talks about them having a girl including them! It’s natural to do that, they literally have 4 boys. Khadeen was reposting a lot of well wishes for a girl so why the hell is Alex inserting herself in the mix to try and police others? Alex is always complain and crying about something. Focus on YOURSELF.

A few days ago she was complaining because she got a lot of unfollows after she made her anniversary post. Saying people are miserable but sis, that’s the same energy your giving.

Lovethe90s

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,140 57
Alleybux
Fertility is a complex topic and a sensitive one, so I tread carefully when discussing it. But I remember a while back Alex shared that she got an abortion, I believe in her early college years. So, while there's no way to know why it hasn't happened again, she has been pregnant before. As for this video she shared, she could've kept it along with most of her other content. Who even makes a whole video about someone else's pregnancy? She looks for things to be mad about.

Lovethe90s

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,140 57
Alleybux
So I just read some of the comments under Alex's video....I see why deranged ppl stay deranged. Because there's always people (followers) to make them feel like their craziness is justified. There's really ppl in her comments like "damn Alex, I never thought about it like that, you're so deep!" Girl foh. Mind you, she just left this long ass happy fathers day post for Mario talking about struggling to conceive. Honestly, I feel like Alex is feeling down about her situation and took Khadeen & Devale's news as a chance to complain about something. She strikes me as the misery loves company type.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
She really is crazier than I thought she was. She really projected her insecurities and fertility issues onto their happy moment. Everyone and their mother talks about them having a girl including them! It’s natural to do that, they literally have 4 boys. Khadeen was reposting a lot of well wishes for a girl so why the hell is Alex inserting herself in the mix to try and police others? Alex is always complain and crying about something. Focus on YOURSELF.

A few days ago she was complaining because she got a lot of unfollows after she made her anniversary post. Saying people are miserable but sis, that’s the same energy your giving.
Ah so that must have been why she was asking questions about her posting more than just makeup.

Her IG name has ‘mua’ in the title and she rarely posts makeup looks or things makeup related. She’s a bad reality show I can’t help but watch.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
Her infertility is her sore spot. Which she should avoid speaking on publicly for her own sanity. I remember her attacking a comment about her Sis-in-law needing a girl to break up the testosterone. Crazy thing is the SIL replied and agreed with the lady. Then crazy Alex comes after her SIL comment and said no she doesn’t.

Devale and K know the babies xes as I believe he mentioned they had 20 more weeks to go. I bet it is a girl and Alex is just being crazy because of what it’s being triggered inside of her. She should have just declined the job. But Sis’s schedule is wide open and K pays her rates so so grab that bag.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
Her infertility is her sore spot. Which she should avoid speaking on publicly for her own sanity. I remember her attacking a comment about her Sis-in-law needing a girl to break up the testosterone. Crazy thing is the SIL replied and agreed with the lady. Then crazy Alex comes after her SIL comment and said no she doesn’t.

Devale and K know the babies xes as I believe he mentioned they had 20 more weeks to go. I bet it is a girl and Alex is just being crazy because of what it’s being triggered inside of her. She should have just declined the job. But Sis’s schedule is wide open and K pays her rates so so grab that bag.
All of this. I really want her to stay the hell off social media when she gets triggered like that. Learn how to disenagged and take care of yourself vs spilling all over other people. She absolutely needs to keep her fertility journey offline if this is the energy she is going to continuously bring.

I‘ve followed Alex since her YouTube days and I truly enjoyed her. I get life happens and things happen that brings out different things inside of you, but it’s becoming an everyday, all day thing. If you are that unhappy, irritable, depressed.. get off social media and go sit on someone’s couch and deal with yourself. She’s BEEN needed to do that for her and her marriage.

Last edited:

Shugavery20

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
149 44
Alleybux
I agree. Such a sensitive topic but I have no sympathy for her. She was crying in her stories from an OB visit that told her she wasn’t pregnant about 2 years ago. Her DM’s were flooded with people in Atlanta sharing there stories, what they did to conceive, or deciding to adopt. She turned her DM’s off and said she wasn’t accepting advice and she will get pregnant when God says it’s time.

This is making someone’s issue your own because you feel away because of her own issues.
I wholeheartedly agree that she has made someone’s issues hers! I have followed her for a long time, and can remember her purchasing shirts that mention being a mom or stating she wouldn’t go to a fertility doctor, but would wait on God’s timing, which is fine. However, it’s difficult to have empathy when she is speaking on someone else’s journey that has nothing to do with her journey. As mentioned before if this was a trigger maybe she should have declined the job. She continuously overshares, and putting it on IG isn’t the best method to channel that energy/or feelings she has. She has made a highlight story on IG about trying to conceive, but then turns around and states she doesn’t know if she wants to share her journey. Sis is a walking oxymoron.

Mary Jenkins

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
156,845 5,257 5,341
Alleybux
I unfollowed her some time ago because she doesn't have good energy to me she is so toxic...I wish her well on her journey to motherhood.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
And yet again she’s inserting herself with try Tabitha Brown/Wendy drama. No ones cares that your Mario’s suga mama or that he cheated and you stayed.

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
And yet again she’s inserting herself with try Tabitha Brown/Wendy drama. No ones cares that your Mario’s suga mama or that he cheated and you stayed.

the way she constantly demeans and embarrasses Mario on social media?! Girl please.. don’t nobody want or need you speaking into their marriage. Not when you need to be seeking help your damn self.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
Missy had a birthday party the other night and Alex wasn’t there. I guess the questions rolled it because it was unclear if she was still her MUA. Kellon was there and Missy posted a picture to her Instagram with him. She posted this. Seems like saying I’m not her mua anymore would get people to leave you alone.

Attachments

• 1BB3C699-6543-4D9E-96F6-292822D26860.jpeg
    1BB3C699-6543-4D9E-96F6-292822D26860.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 298

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
Missy had a birthday party the other night and Alex wasn’t there. I guess the questions rolled it because it was unclear if she was still her MUA. Kellon was there and Missy posted a picture to her Instagram with him. She posted this. Seems like saying I’m not her mua anymore would get people to leave you alone.

Thats what ignorant ass GETS!

I still stand behind my guess that Missy stopped fooling with her because of her careless attitude during Covid. It could be something else but Missy literally still kept her around while Alex kept being unprofessional, uncouth, etc online so to me it couldn’t have been nothing but that.

She will FOREVER be stupid to me for that.

hotteasippa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,877 829 4
Alleybux
Thats what ignorant ass GETS!

I still stand behind my guess that Missy stopped fooling with her because of her careless attitude during Covid. It could be something else but Missy literally still kept her around while Alex kept being unprofessional, uncouth, etc online so to me it couldn’t have been nothing but that.

She will FOREVER be stupid to me for that.
Yeah I think it’s something she did to because she doesn’t speak about it. She shares everything and if she felt wronged it would be a whole post.

I once was routing for her but now she’s just a ghetto train wreck

EBatiste

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,586 5,475 180
Alleybux
Yeah I think it’s something she did to because she doesn’t speak about it. She shares everything and if she felt wronged it would be a whole post.

I once was routing for her but now she’s just a ghetto train wreck

Has to be. And I get it if Alex wasn’t really prepared to do what you have to do when it comes to being a A-listers main makeup artist. BUT she should’ve never said yes if that was the case... this could’ve set her up to be doing more of what she wanted to do, but alas.. here we are. I use to root for her too, still want to see her win.. but she has got to get her priorities straight and find a balance on social media bµllsh!t.

nyc81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,875 657 270
Alleybux
So after 15 years of working out this woman is 260 pounds
6D641009-FCDE-4030-BD44-65E650E2BA6B.jpeg

And this was the dress she was trying to wear for her bday

53A1B438-FEAE-4D3A-ACB3-E9E684A19BD1.jpeg

Queenlurker

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
947 81
Alleybux
So after 15 years of working out this woman is 260 pounds View attachment 2773475

And this was the dress she was trying to wear for her bday

View attachment 2773481
And has the nerve to ask of the items run small....no alex you're delusional and those before and after pics you took standing far out in that mirror and i guess some of her followers hyping her up really made you think you lost a hundred pounds or something lol .You cannot eat and drink what you want work out 10 seconds and fix your bra and play with your phone and see huge results sis

Attachments

• 20210804_071810.jpg
    20210804_071810.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 175

nyc81

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,875 657 270
Alleybux
And has the nerve to ask of the items run small....no alex you're delusional and those before and after pics you took standing far out in that mirror and i guess some of her followers hyping her up really made you think you lost a hundred pounds or something lol .You cannot eat and drink what you want work out 10 seconds and fix your bra and play with your phone and see huge results sis
I just don't get that with her apple shape why she would THAT dress with the midsection cut out would look good on her. She is delusional as hell.