Quantcast

There are "Hermaphrodites" within the DeBarge Family... (Blog)

thugstar

SoulSpirit
Reaction score
Reactions
91 19 7
Alleybux
The Debarge's really did have horrible lives growing up. I'm not sure who the Orginal blogger is but I wonder if their information accurate. ?

link: http://thetruthabouthermaphrodites....ithin-debarge-family.html?zx=c925ac522e14d2e2
Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Robert Louis DeBarge was a man who frequently xesually abused his own children beginning very early in their childhood. The immediate members of the DeBarge family consist of: El, Marty, Randy, Bunny and James, not to mention Thomas, Bobby, and baby brother Chico. Robert Louis DeBarge married Etterlene Debarge, who has a twin sister name Ernestine Debarge. I find it a bit puzzling that "Robert Louis DeBarge" maiden name wasn't made public. Was he the half sibling of Etterlene and or Ernestine Debarge? His eldest son was named after him. Besides his abusive childhood and drug addictions, little is known about DeBarge's private life. It's been noted that Robert DeBarge Jr. dated LaToya Jackson, around the same time his brother "James" was dating Janet Jackson. This took place around the time the Debarge family was rumored to be Motown's follow-up to the Jacksons. While LaToya and Janet dated the Debarges, the family went downhill. Robert Debarge Jr. was later infected with the HIV virus. Many have speculated that he caught AIDS while in prison. If a person died from AIDS, they also carried the HIV virus for many years.In 1995, Robert Debarge Jr. died from complications associated with the AIDS virus, he was only 39 years old.

In addtion, there's a drag queen by the name of "
Flotilla DeBarge". She look just like Etterlene Debarge. I wonder if this is the biological twin sister of Etterlene, skating around town in Drag.

**********************************************************************************
Members of this family are so hypocritical, that it’s disgusting. In the public they claim to be Jesus freaks, but behind close doors there is
GENERATIONAL INCEST, GENERATIONAL RAPE, GENERATIONAL MOLESTATION, AND ILLEGAL DRUG USE AT IT’S HIGHEST LEVEL. That is only the beginning, If CPS OR THE POLICE WERE TO GET INVOLVE WITH THIS FAMILY HALF OF THEM WOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR QUITE SOMETIME. The only interest in this family is because they are Mulatto. MS. ETTERLENE ALLOWED HER WHITE EX-HUSBAND TO RAPE AND MOLESTS HER SONS AND ELDEST DAUGHTER, WHICH RESULTED IN AN INCEST RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FATHER AND HIS CHILDREN FOR YEARS. TO THIS VERY DAY, SHE HAS NEVER PRESSED ANY CHARGES AGAINST HIM FOR THESE CRIMES. SHE BLAMES IT ON THE DEVIL! SHE CAN NEVER SAY, THAT IT DID NOT HAPPEN!!! IF SHE CLAIMED THAT IT DID NOT HAPPEN. THEN, WHO IS REALLY THE DEVIL HERE?

THIS MOTHER, WHO HAS NO ATTRACTION FOR BLACK MEN, SACRIFICED HER CHILDREN xesually TO KEEP HER WHITE HUSBAND COMING BACK TO HER, EVEN AFTER HIS MULTIPLE AFFAIRS DURING HER PREGANANCIES BY HIM. I BELIEVE, HE WAS VERABLLY ABUSIVE TOWARD HER BECAUSE HE DID NOT RESPECT HER. MANY TIMES HER CHILDREN TOLD HER OF HIS ABUSE TOWARD THEM, SHE WOULD JUST IGNORE IT AND GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY ABOUT IT. THIS IS WHY THE ABUSE CONTINUED FOR SO MANY YEARS. AT ONE POINT HER BROTHERS GOT INVOLVED TRYING TO STOP IT, BUT SHE PROTECTED HIM. NOW SHE CLAIMS THAT THIS MAN BEAT HER?

WELL, HERE ARE THE FACTS, ROBERT DEBARGE IS 5’6 AND, A LITTLE THIN FLAMBOYANT BI-xesual MAN . ETTERLINE IS TALLER THEN HIM BY SEVERAL INCHES, SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LARGE HEFTY BLACK WOMAN. A LOT LARGER THEN SHE IS NOW. NOW, HOW MANY BIG BLACK WOMEN LET A LITTLE WHITE GAY MAN BEAT THEY ASS, FOR YEARS, AND KEEP HAVING HIS BABIES AFTER HE LEAVES HER OVER AND OVER?

WHY WOULD ANY BLACK WOMAN TRY TO KEEP THE NAME OF THE MAN WHO RAPED AND ABUSED HER AND HER CHILDREN? WHY WOULD SHE MARRY ANOTHER MAN, AND BECOME A WIDOW AND STILL CLAIM, THE A FAMOUS LAST NAME OF AN EX-HUSBAND WHO DISTROYED HER CHILDRENS INNOCENCE?

THE RAPE AND INCEST IN THIS FAMILY HAS RESULTED TO BOBBY AND OTHER BROTHERS HAVING GAY RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN, GAY PROSTITUTION, GAY INCEST BETWEEN BROTHERS, GENERATIONAL INCEST WITHIN THE SECOND GENERATION OF FAMILY MEMBERS, AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY BECOMING DRUG ADDICTS, AND MANY YEARS OF WIFE SWAPPING BETWEEN BROTHERS, A INCEST PREGNANCY, NUMEROUS BROTHER ORGIES WITH GROUPIES, ATTEMPTED MURDER, MULTIPLE ATTEMPTED SUICIDES, DESEASES AND ABUSE.

I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE CHILDREN OF THAT FAMILY. THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN INVOLVED A LONG TIME AGO. IF YOU BRING DESTRUCTION UPON YOUR SOUL. IN NO WAY ARE A GODLY PERSON. DO NOT POINT FINGERS AT THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH, AND SPEAK IT. ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, BECAUSE THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF MANKIND IS ALL KNOWING.

hqdefault.jpg

20110724231004-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw.jpg

20110721002428-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw-image740.jpg

20100818151503-yarhnpcafsbgkjiym.jpg
James' Randy, Marty and Bobby.

20120306224309-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw.jpg

20120109132248-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw-image740.jpg

20111231150503-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw.jpg

20100818173536-yarhnpcafsbgkjiym.jpg

James and Janet

20110727004722-tvmpnbwrlsnoxlmbw.jpg

1318248755_132695_large.jpg

PYT88

I feel God in this Chili’s tonight.
Reaction score
Reactions
6,334 279 31
Alleybux
This is so sad and disturbing. I don't understand why the fact their mother married a a White man keeps being used as a reason she tolerated being abused and having her children abused. Abuse/incest is an issue in some homes with two Black parents as well with some families being in denial or thinking The Lord wil make everything right. It happens far too often.

Crooklyn

Pushin' on through
Reaction score
Reactions
11,635 187 147
Alleybux
This is so sad and disturbing. I don't understand why the fact their mother married a a White man keeps being used as a reason she tolerated being abused and having her children abused. Abuse/incest is an issue in some homes with two Black parents as well with some families being in denial or thinking The Lord wil make everything right. It happens far too often.

Right. Thats why I'm side eying this. Ms Debarge has never said anything bad about bm, so I don't get why everyone is sAying she stayed bc he was white. That man was the devil and she had problems, that's why she stayed. The person that wrote this seems more angry and bitter at the fact she was married to a white man than trying to prove something about the family's past.

Elevated

Heightened & Enlightened
Reaction score
Reactions
31 5
Alleybux

THE RAPE AND INCEST IN THIS FAMILY HAS RESULTED TO BOBBY AND OTHER BROTHERS HAVING GAY RELATIONSHIPS WITH MEN, GAY PROSTITUTION, GAY INCEST BETWEEN BROTHERS, GENERATIONAL INCEST WITHIN THE SECOND GENERATION OF FAMILY MEMBERS, AND THE ENTIRE FAMILY BECOMING DRUG ADDICTS, AND MANY YEARS OF WIFE SWAPPING BETWEEN BROTHERS, A INCEST PREGNANCY, NUMEROUS BROTHER ORGIES WITH GROUPIES, ATTEMPTED MURDER, MULTIPLE ATTEMPTED SUICIDES, DESEASES AND ABUSE.

^^^ This is the first I've ever heard about an incest pregnancy... So the father impregnated Bunny????

SAIHAA

STRAIGHT TALKER NO CHASER
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
75,512 1,370 1,759
Alleybux
I don't know what happened in their lives but when all your children turn to hard drugs for escapism? Something horrible must have happened to them. And bunny said they used together which spoke volumes because often their is a shame with drug use where users like to be alone or not let their family in on how much their using. This family's history was always tragic to me. They were so talented.

Nona Gaye

"Tang Lao Shi"
Reaction score
Reactions
56,831 1,500 282
Alleybux
That is so sad, if true.
What does race have to do with a grown man molesting and abusing his entire family?
It seems like the blogger cares more about IR dating than the man being a pedo.

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux
Sadly, this is true. They were all on a talk show discussing their childhood and it was a MESS! After that, I gave them all passes for their drug use...its so sad.

peppercorn

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
74,629 1,967 138
Alleybux
I know their lives were fµcked up, exactly how fµcked up we will never know, but I missed the part about where the hermaphrodites fit in to this story.........

NoLove4Heaux

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
133,504 5,279 1,515
Alleybux

Right. Thats why I'm side eying this. Ms Debarge has never said anything bad about bm, so I don't get why everyone is sAying she stayed bc he was white. That man was the devil and she had problems, that's why she stayed. The person that wrote this seems more angry and bitter at the fact she was married to a white man than trying to prove something about the family's past.

That is so sad, if true.
What does race have to do with a grown man molesting and abusing his entire family?
It seems like the blogger cares more about IR dating than the man being a pedo.

I know their lives were effed up, exactly how effed up we will never know, but I missed the part about where the hermaphrodites fit in to this story.........

The op picked this article for the racist bs in it. This has nothing to do with hermaphrodites and everything to do with the op being a racist, self hating troll

La Mort de Vie

L'interieur de l'oubliett
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,031 25 5
Alleybux
I don't see anything about hermaphrodites in that entire diatribe. Where did you get that hermaphrodite sh!t from OP????

And whoever wrote that article needs to do their education. Men don't have "maiden names" smh.
I'm shaking my head at the insinuation that since we don't know the DeBarge father's "maiden name" that he must be a half-brother of the mother. People are nutso with the sh!t they make up on the internet.

SnipYoFlap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,114 1,803 1,187
Alleybux
so, OP, who are the supposed 'hermaphrodites' n the DeBarge family? I didnt read it in the blog you posted. maybe there was more to this. But you put that word in your title.

By the way, i really dont agree completely with this blog. I was wondering what made you put that word in your title?

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,697 3,603 2,670
Alleybux
If CPS OR THE POLICE WERE TO GET INVOLVE WITH THIS FAMILY HALF OF THEM WOULD BE LOCKED UP FOR QUITE SOMETIME.

I was hanging out with Marty & Randy one time, and Marty was talking on how he'd seen some police near where they were staying at the time in Hollywood. He went on to say "maybe they know we're here" (because they had just got to town), so who knows what kind of ongoing police investigations are going on behind the scenes.

MANY TIMES HER CHILDREN TOLD HER OF HIS ABUSE TOWARD THEM, SHE WOULD JUST IGNORE IT AND GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY ABOUT IT.

The Lord works in mysterious ways, because if Ms. Etter had left Bob, there'd be no Eldra, no James, no Jonathan Arthur... The younger siblings might never have been born, and that would represent a tremendous loss to music history. There would be a huge whole. It's almost like the troubled personal life and being born into purely hellish circumstances was a sacrifice in order to bring the music through.

WHY WOULD ANY BLACK WOMAN TRY TO KEEP THE NAME OF THE MAN WHO RAPED AND ABUSED HER AND HER CHILDREN?

I know. She's an Abney.

WHY WOULD SHE MARRY ANOTHER MAN, AND BECOME A WIDOW AND STILL CLAIM, THE A FAMOUS LAST NAME OF AN EX-HUSBAND WHO DISTROYED HER CHILDRENS INNOCENCE?

tumblr_inline_mlv82rxTRu1qz4rgp.gif

Ocean Mama

Your Favorite Plot Twist
Reaction score
Reactions
84,697 3,603 2,670
Alleybux
^^^ This is the first I've ever heard about an incest pregnancy... So the father impregnated Bunny????

My spidey senses suggest that this allegation, if true, was between generation 2 & 3, not 1 & 2. I am sorry if my speculation hurts or offends or angers anyone :pcrying:

FRANCHISE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
131 5 2
Alleybux
Katherine Jackson never stuck up for her kid either. She's still with Joe. Race has nothing to
Do with it. Has has everything to do with the woman and the love or lack of love she has for her kids. I believe everything I've ever heard about the Jacksons and Debarge families. that's why they're all soooooo messed up.

LuvMJ1978

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,002 49 38
Alleybux

Sorry didn't mean to groan, but thank you. I'm on my phone that has a mind of its own.

Sissy

Sissy aka NIPSIANA. Nas & BLACC SAMS MAIN b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
75,035 8,131 3,637
Alleybux
hold up! So the father
used to mess with his boys too?
OMG I thought it was just his girls.

So the Debarge brothers used to fool
around with each other as well?
& mess with they sisters too?

That family is a horror story!

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
:sidefrown: This blog has been up for years and it's some next level ish.....meh. There are some truths there.....esp in the comments section.... but much of it is about this blogger's hangups concerning IR relationships, mixed race people, and most absurdly "hermaphrodites" which the blog owner seems to have a broad definition for.

I was particularly disturbed by his total lack of understanding and compassion for abuse victims and how it all works. Clearly this guy's never seen MamaD either...she's not some 6'8 in Amazonian...she's a petite woman who was smaller than her hubby. That said, size doesn't matter but psychology does. The blogger completely misses that.

La Mort de Vie

L'interieur de l'oubliett
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,031 25 5
Alleybux
:sidefrown: This blog has been up for years and it's some next level ish.....meh. There are some truths there.....esp in the comments section.... but much of it is about this blogger's hangups concerning IR relationships, mixed race people, and most absurdly "hermaphrodites" which the blog owner seems to have a broad definition for.

I was particularly disturbed by his total lack of understanding and compassion for abuse victims and how it all works. Clearly this guy's never seen MamaD either...she's not some 6'8 in Amazonian...she's a petite woman who was smaller than her hubby. That said, size doesn't matter but psychology does. The blogger completely misses that.

All that, and OP didn't even have half of a brain to fact check and/or use her own discretion. She just copied, pasted, and threw that sh!t up on here like she was adding some kind of value to LSA with this sh!t.

Ol' hag troll.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
All that, and OP didn't even have half of a brain to fact check and/or use her own discretion. She just copied, pasted, and threw that sh!t up on here like she was adding some kind of value to LSA with this sh!t.

Ol' hag troll.

I'm familiar w/ this OP from the DeBarge thread only, so I'm a bit surprised to see they are considered a troll on other parts of the site. :sidefrown:

The blog that they cut and pasted has a certain PoV about sexuality and gender which is really out there IMHO....anyone can go look at the other entries and see what I mean. This OP seems a huge DeBarge fan, so I was a bit surprised to see them posting it.

thugstar

SoulSpirit
Reaction score
Reactions
91 19 7
Alleybux
this racist, self hating troll just won't stop..

[MENTION=119396]SpreadThatJelly[/MENTION]

look here you twat you can't run me out of here for nothing. I'm not racist your just a B*tch who is miserable with her own life.

Sissy

Sissy aka NIPSIANA. Nas & BLACC SAMS MAIN b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
75,035 8,131 3,637
Alleybux
So the boys weren't xesually
abused just mentally/verbally physically?

missmaya99

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,029 2,707 457
Alleybux
I didn't think that hermaphrodites could reproduce. And we all know that the fertility in the Debarge family is off the charts.

Leo The Lion

Roaaaar!!
Reaction score
Reactions
171,152 5,126 2,375
Alleybux
I remember the Unsung episode where they said the police always believed their father when Mrs Debarge called the police on him and when Bobby was dying his father whispered in his ear shortly there after Bobby passed away...I wonder if he(the father), said im sorry to him?, becaise it seems that Bobby got the brunt of the fathers abuse.

brooksie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,776 1,467 149
Alleybux
I didn't think that hermaphrodites could reproduce. And we all know that the fertility in the Debarge family is off the charts.

Exactly! :chairfall: This blogger seems to equate an intersexed person (ie a hermaphrodite) w/ being gay or bisexual and even a drag persona (ie Flotilla De Barge :sarcastic:). We know that some of the Ds are gay/bisexual, but I've never heard of any born w/ male and female organs.

The blogger is on some other kinda ish! The Ds have enough real problems w/o some mess like this blogger is on.

Ladybug1985

ebony
Reaction score
Reactions
29,150 554 177
Alleybux
Katherine Jackson never stuck up for her kid either. She's still with Joe. Race has nothing to
Do with it. Has has everything to do with the woman and the love or lack of love she has for her kids. I believe everything I've ever heard about the Jacksons and Debarge families. that's why they're all soooooo messed up.

Yeah, but the Debarges make the Jacksons look like The Brady Bunch. You can say what you want about Joe Jackson, but he did get his family out of the hood and made better lives for them, where as Mr. Debarge just abused the hell out of his kids. On top of that the Jacksons didn't allow drugs to over take their family are their careers the way that the Debarges did. I think that Mr. Debarge was a evil man and as his sons got older they should have gotten back at his ass.