"There is no such thing as a biological woman"

Didimimi

President of the LSA History Art and Culture Club
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
And then they wonder why no one wants to take them seriously.

You can’t hope to change someone’s mind while being condescending.
At this point I’m just laughing at these dudes. Imagine being supposedly stuck in the wrong body then you do all that surgery and society still sees you as a dude. Then you have to sit on Twitter to convive us and yourself that well being female isn’t real.

Can’t relate.

giphy.gif

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
At this point I’m just laughing at these dudes. Imagine being supposedly stuck in the wrong body then you do all that surgery and society still sees you as a dude. Then you have to sit on Twitter to convive us and yourself that well being female isn’t real.

Can’t relate.

My worry is that it (unattainable/unquenchable desire) clearly creates resentment and becomes volatile. Look at this one:

Activists have made these types untouchables and beyond reproach. They make these threats with impunity.

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
My worry is that it (unattainable/unquenchable desire) clearly creates resentment and becomes volatile. Look at this one:

Activists have made these types untouchables and beyond reproach. They make these threats with impunity.

Absolutely disgusting. These people are mentally ill. Like I still can’t even believe we live in a world like that. Who even thought this bs was a good idea is beyond me.

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
Absolutely disgusting. These people are mentally ill. Like I still can’t even believe we live in a world like that. Who even thought this bs was a good idea is beyond me.

7 yrs in Sweden for dismemberment of a woman and dog (now online "**** hunting" with TRA blessings).

Initially 4 yrs for chopping three strangers down with an axe after an upsetting tinder date in Australia.

Both transferred to female facilities, I think.

Pretty sure there's Black men in jail for longer due to petty crime.

Didimimi

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
131,285 7,861 2,321
Alleybux
7 yrs in Sweden for dismemberment of a woman and dog (now online "**** hunting" with TRA blessings).

Initially 4 yrs for chopping three strangers down with an axe after an upsetting tinder date in Australia.

Very sad for the women in jail who have to deal with this trash. It’s just shameful, this country will regret this in a few years. This will either be the downfall of the whole lgbt movement or it’ll just get worst. Society right now only deals in extremes unfortunately...

hankertron

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,587 9,062 25,717
Alleybux
It shows the utter delusion of these people. They really think surgeries & hormones magically transform a person into a biological male or female.

The BC has to own this, especially the BW who make a stampede to the polls to endorse these unfathomable ideologies.

IrisAkira

New Beginning.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,653 34 4
Alleybux
And she's sitting there thinking I'm pretty af, so I can say whatever I want cause I'm cute. Lik I don't understand this whole transgender thing and don't place any judgment on it. HOWEVER, pussy gyal I am a biological woman en. Waste gyal need to come correct.

Talking bout some because I started off as a baby doesn't mean I am one... 2 shots pon ya head gyal.

Last edited:

brockhampton

JK Rowling STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
130,816 3,779 1,913
Alleybux
Men have oppressed us in a lot of different ways over the centuries but this a new one if I’ve ever seen it! Literally denying our existence as women. Yet if we refuse him access to our spaces and deny him use of our language, we’re invalidating and driving him to suicide.

Somebody better tell these guys that ignoring material reality won’t get them laid. Straight men don’t want dick, inverted or not.

in the animal kingdom there is a species (i think it was sharks). basically the females started separating from the male sharks because of their violence and degeneracy, so the male sharks started developing female features in order to fool the female sharks and enter their areas.

humans are just another type of animal.

Andenam

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,551 232 411
Alleybux
You can't call yourself straight and date someone of the same xes. I don't care if the man puts wig on with a dress it's still a man and You're being a hypocrite at that point. If a man fucks a trans he is not straight, no ands if or buts about it.

It like running around saying your a vegetarian but u eat meat on the side because u disguise it to look like a vegetable.
Well either way, it's a very straight looking kind of bisexuality.
source.gif

Last edited:

Aintnobody

And i'll be damned if i let any man in my center
Reaction score
Reactions
12,908 423 276
Alleybux

I was mad af when I first saw this asian bird on my fyp but now I'm happy. Keep showing your stupidity! Sure you have jdiots agreeing with you in the comments section, but you're peaking a lot of people too.

"Facts don't care about your feelings" LMAOO

A youth spent on denying reality, i can't even imagine what it's gonna be in 20yrs.
They think they have the upper hand, and all opposition is shut down.
Life always find a way.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux
Peep this psychotic thread:

This is who these women want you to get behind and bully others for. The murderer is smugly going back and forth talking sh!t too.

Twitter is knocking women left and right off its platform over words and the activists harp on about violent words but stay zip on real violence. Instead they have the mf nerve to impose accommodation. Imagine thinking "*****," are worse than a man who dismembered a human being and laughs about it.

These assholes can't say sh!t to me.

Trans identifying people are dangerous. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

Rumplestiltskin

Knee-Jerk Contrarian
Reaction score
Reactions
116,741 17,255 1,867
Alleybux

There’s women serving life for self-defense against rapists.

SmokingHot

Sh!tposting from 7-9pm CST
Reaction score
Reactions
58,431 1,764 503
Alleybux
I miss the good old days when being cringey on the internet consisted of making anime skits and doing the Numa Numa dance.

This is too dumb to analyze.

Magical Unicorn

Rihanna's Marshmallow
Reaction score
Reactions
67,058 1,837 896
Alleybux
I miss the good old days when being cringey on the internet consisted of making anime skits and doing the Numa Numa dance.

This is too dumb to analyze.

Or the old days when dumb teenagers weren't given a platform to preach to millions of people :cautious:

Devotion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,240 272 58
Alleybux
You can't change DNA at the end of the day your either born xx or xy. And there are some conditions where your born with both XXand XY

Blessence

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,269 1,876 1,205
Alleybux
If there is no such thing as a biological woman, then what the hell do I call myself then??? I'm lost for words

superhotfire

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,620 107 107
Alleybux
why are these mtf trans so pressed about us bio women? always in some competition smh. is it because they dont menstruate and cant get pregnant?

CountingStars

Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
why are these mtf trans so pressed about us bio women? always in some competition smh. is it because they dont menstruate and cant get pregnant?

Their identity relies on feedback from others, it's a flimsy avatar. Without an audience, validation, and affirmation, they're left only with ruminations. We basically have to babysit their discomfort and self rejection or else they think you're a big meanie.

The big meanie is them. They reject self and allies encourage them too as well. They aren't kind to themselves but want someone to take it out on...who better than those they perceive "god" and nature to have blessed, to have no problems, to be desired, and to be privileged with the fantasy life they want? Who better than the normies and cissies to curse for ones own inner turmoil and feelings of alienation? You have a problem with "you," not women.

Also, friendships, relationships, sisterhood, and communities are built/nurtured. Women have their own world and their own culture. You can't huff, puff, and blow your way in. Sorry.

I dont stomp around thinking everyone must be friends with me or like JUST because I'm Black, nor would I EVER want that. One hopes to belong as a full person not chopped and screwed characteristics, traits, and stereotypes...and if you don't, oh well (like). Goes back to the building relationships bit and earning trust/respect etc. Integration and acceptance of body/mind...not dissociation or dissociative states.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,287 178 159
Alleybux

I was mad af when I first saw this asian bird on my fyp but now I'm happy. Keep showing your stupidity! Sure you have jdiots agreeing with you in the comments section, but you're peaking a lot of people too.

"Facts don't care about your feelings" LMAOO

Wtf...I am a Registered Nurse in NP school...BIOLOGICAL xes IS REAL. To ignore biological xes is not only nonsensical, it is dangerous! Men and women have biological differences that cannot be ignore. For example, women often present with myocardial infarctions (heart attacks) differently from their male counterparts. Ectopic pregnancies must be taken into account as a differential diagnosis in a young woman of childbearing potential. Biological men have higher creatinine levels than their female counterparts (and thus can affect dosages of certain medications).

Binch

Just minding my own business...
Reaction score
Reactions
31,456 509 285
Alleybux
I agree completely with both comments. I was thinking earlier today how I believe all of this 'identity representation' crap is actually entirely social engineered by Big Tech and corporations to make them more profitable and to breed a new generation of life-long customers (who feel loyalty to a company that has 'represented' their identity... when really the company created that bµllsh!t identity in the first place precisely for these ends)
Sounds like a cyberpunk dystopia in the making...

AngelJ

**** GANG GANG
Reaction score
Reactions
59,526 3,068 1,766
Alleybux
“There no such thing as a biological man”

Why do they lean heavy on changing the definition of a woman but not a man?

They always trying to use the logic that everyone starts off as female, so wouldn't it make sense" in their logic" that their isn't such a thing as a biological man.

I am just me

"Woman" is not a costume for your minstrel show
Reaction score
Reactions
7,199 226 46
Alleybux
Actually, transmen are increasingly bullying gay men and call them the f word. They exist people are just not paying attn.
Yeah, I've been coming across more articles and reports of transmen being jerks to gay men. Like recently, there was a guy who set up a private gay campground that required that only biological men were allowed. It was essentially a xes camp. Some trans people got mad about it... because apparently being a male homosexual is now a "penis fetish" that gay gays need to get over.

So, so homophobic. I swear the TRAs are trying to turn back the clock on gay rights as well as women's rights.

I am just me

"Woman" is not a costume for your minstrel show
Reaction score
Reactions
7,199 226 46
Alleybux
It's a wave in the incel community to transition so that more women will trust you and give you access. They even have a name for it, it's called "transmaxxing".
Every time I think I've peaked, I find even more craziness out there and I find a new level of being appalled.

melloww

sugar baby
Reaction score
Reactions
13,521 312 74
Alleybux
i wish a b!tch would try and tell me i don't fµck!ng exist. the erasure of the biological woman is here and it's literally happening right now.

pynkecho

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,140 83 24
Alleybux
No disrespect to any of my sensible Gen Z fonts because I know there are many of you who are brilliant, but some of the younger generation has really mastered the art of being deliberately dense.

They think it means they won the argument to sound stupid and sassy.

They'll say something illogical like this male peacock just said -- "so when you on a date you ask what chromosomes do you have?!?" to dismiss not only people's preferences for their own xesual activity but also a biological reality.

Then they'll say a cliche twitter catch phrase.

"Imagine being transphobic k bye"

"Could never be me"

"This is ugly."

"Delete this sis."

giphy-87.gif

It is such an obnoxiously stupid way of debating that just makes them look like true NPCs echoing what they heard other people say online.
They HAVE to do this because they have no argument. It's why I stopped supporting the trans activist sh!t. You can not disagree with them on a single issue without them going "just say you're transphobic and go" or "you're a ****". They're just not even worth talking to so at this point I just don't acknowledge them. I'm a bio woman and will not be using the terms menstruator, cis, bleeder or uterus-haver or ANY of that sh!t to make someone else comfortable when they clearly don't want to do the same for me.

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,888 6,557 2,430
Alleybux
Biological women like her are lost in the sauce. Trans women are probably making fun of her and her reproductive organs like they always do.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux

Marte

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,361 864 159
Alleybux
Male/female are biological terms, think xes organs and hormone production.
Man/woman are gendered terms, meaning this is created by society. Gender roles are not biological.
Come again? The very definition of woman is "adult human FEMALE".