There's a pic of Zac Efron with terrible botox and jaw fillers circulating on twitter

Perched Productions™
Reactions
124,671 32,620 19,957
Alleybux
Looking botched as hell!

EzmxTJbXEAc2Yys

Blowin’ (Cash) in the Wind
Reactions
2,342 51 5
Alleybux
It looks like he gets fillers to compensate for the hard partying that he’s done for the last decade. With the exception of (MODERATE) lip fillers, face fillers rarely look great (primarily because people don’t dissolve between rounds, things migrate as a result).

Reactions
25,853 323 374
Alleybux
i hope he sorts out whatever inner demons he is fighting
its sort of shocking and sad to see him like that so I won't make mean comments about it

he seems like a fairly nice person so I will refrain from clowning this time around

You look so ugly when you cry...
Reactions
89,084 3,443 1,363
Alleybux
He could pass off as Rob Lowe’s child if he wanted to. There’s no reason why he should look like he’s in his 50’s though.

ETA: He looked his best in 2007 to me. Literally the only time I found him attractive
288BFE60-F66C-4397-94AD-7B889A2CBF87.jpeg
556AB98D-5FE4-4A46-8963-F23DD1EB13ED.jpeg

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

The Official Gigi Beauty / Luchetti Family Thread
I’m glad she admitted that she was a completely different person in her older videos. I was watching them back and she steadyyy had me crying...
US Black male tourist killed in Puerto Rico after no-photo warning
that threw me off lol. wtf so much random shit? were they at someones house? Bish I was screaming when I saw deep fryer :joy:
D.C groupies
What's her new IG _itsherbeauty
South Carolina Adds Firing Squads to Methods of Execution. Death Row Inmates Get To Choose...
I don't understand all the pearl-clutching over the firing squad method when the electric chair is worse. There's not as much gore, so people...
SNL embarrassing themselves yet again with terrible 'Gen Z Hospital' sketch
They’ve done a skit or two parodying every generation, nothing special or out of the ordinary.
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
I want these black-faced white supremacists to eat CROW. What kind of low life do you have to be to demonize a CHILD? They couldn't even wait to...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Thank you so much I’m not poor o,but I’m not where I’d like to be either,I can still flex abit and go on little vacations,we are getting there tho...
Was my dad trying to use me?
Sounds like he trying to get some of that child support money back you really have a trifling loser for a father
Was I wrong in my FWB relationship? Come drag me if I was...
Lmao yall are so sad and miserable. He clearly said I could do the same when it comes to masturbating. I guess his dick trash too, huh? Lmao. Of...
Top Bottom