These two kangs didn't like to see Doja and Sza using an Asian man for their video.

Black MALE Font Keeping Fonts MadT
Reactions
451,952 18,125 9,696
Alleybux
How are BW supposed to stop a "war" that they did not start? Why don't you go ask the fellow men of LSA how we can stop this gender war, but we know you won't. :expressionless: It's much easier to pick on BW than hold your fellow brotherhood accountable.

They're responses are just like yalls...finger pointing. No accountability. Just a bunch of children lol smh. Its pathetic.

Reactions
66,659 1,810 1,066
Alleybux
LOL this is so embarrassing. What kind of inter-galactic reach?

The director of the MV, Warren Fu is friends with the actor - Alex Landi.
Theyre both apart of a AAPI in Film Org based in Los Angeles.
He's also directed MV's for The Weeknd, who Doja shares management with.

I HIGHLY doubt SZA or Doja chose this man because theyre pandering or the "Stop Asian Hate" thing happening rn. It was more a director lending a hand by referring his friend. FOH
Plus that man was fine. Im sure SZA and Doja did not mind at all.

Reactions
487 45 117
Alleybux
So Doja Cat isnt canceled anymore?

I can bump the bytch im a cow song in peace again?

cause thats all i really care about here. yall can carry on gender warring if u must...i just wanna bump the cow song.

Reactions
66,659 1,810 1,066
Alleybux
As if most of these men would look at someone SZA's complexion and the kinky weaves. I think most of these men that do the reaction videos be fronting even the ones screaming over Normani. Get over yourselves.
Weird comment. Sza and Normani are sexy to a lot of black men. Especially Sza after her glow up while still wearing the kinky weaves.

The Last Queen
Reactions
60,752 694 156
Alleybux
Weird comment. Sza and Normani are sexy to a lot of black men. Especially Sza after her glow up while still wearing the kinky weaves.
Okay. And I think a lot of the men in these videos are fronting. They have a youtube channel a lot of these people use controversy for views. I didn't say ALL black men. I said men that specifically do reaction videos. I feel like they're being fake. And if you know anything about me I'm a SZA stan so no I wasn't talking about her attractiveness and saying it is lacking I was saying I don't think these men in these videos are being genuine. They're hoping on trends. What would their smash or pass videos look like though? Yes, they're disdain of not using a black lead is probably real but I don't have to buy the whole thing.

꧁꧂
Reactions
15,932 274 21
Alleybux
Oh and what’s embarrassing is the way y’all show your hypocrisy over and over agin. Y’all hate Asians so much that you’d call a black woman all kinds of disgusting shit because she went to a damn protest against violence, you cannot make that shit make sense. Yet you sat your asses on here lusting after an Asian man in a video a mere days later. Now you’re defending Doja/SZA (not that they need defending) because they angered a few black men LMAO...I’m just shocked there’s no appreciation thread yet.
You're frothing at the mouth because people on a gossip/discussion forum had expressed their opinions about your precious fave in a thread some weeks ago? Lmao. This ain't a Rihanna fan forum honey. We are allowed to discuss what a public figure does in public.

The Last Queen
Reactions
60,752 694 156
Alleybux
That man was fine...the reality is that these guys can’t compete if black/biracial women started dating out.

SZA looks like a goddess...there are millions of men of all races that would want a girl that looks like Sza (even many black men).
I didn't say anything about SZA and her attractiveness or lack of it. I think you need to check my posts and the groups I own. I SAID most of the men in these videos are fronting and fake in my opinion! Would their smash or pass videos feature SZA? People know how to pander as well as they know how to create controversy especially people on youtube.

Reactions
12,615 373 806
Alleybux
So I was seeing random reactions of kiss me more, on YouTube and I found these two guys and the asian guy let them pressed:

Cliffs and minutes:

3:51 Everything was fine they said that Sza looked Pam Grier that she is beautiful and Doja is very versatile blah blah blah.

5:01 is this moment of the video the asian guy is on the boat, they pause the video and say that we should appreciate our black sistas, but they would use a brotha on the boat, no shade to the asian guy; but a Tyrone on the boat would be a little better.

5: 22 They said that the Asian guy was probably a Doja idea lol, and say that they are just joking.

6:57: Sza and Doja show up with the Asian guy in the bed, and their reaction is priceless they get MAD !!! So they say that they must have put this Asian guy in the video because of the "stop asian hate"

7:39 They say again that would be better use a brotha.

7:56 They that the asian guy on the video really doenst matter, they are just saying this because they are black, but Doja an Sza can do whatever they want and Doja used a black guy on Streets video.

View attachment 2478733
Not that I like the fact that an Asian was used either cause I thought it was way too convenient, but this is just ridiculous. Let’s not even talk about the colorism/sexism that has been perpetuated against us in music videos. Let them remain pressed.

Reactions
110,377 1,696 778
Alleybux
Fuck them. That Asian was fine as hell. Doja & SZA looked good, especially in the little scene at the end & I love that song. I’m sure it will end up on my 2021 wrap up playlist.

Time Out
Reactions
33,479 1,539 735
Alleybux
Am I supposed to care?? You’re acting like that’s not her body as if alleged PS takes away from her beauty.
How is it HER body if she paid for it?

1618604792221.jpeg

Reactions
188,477 2,124 1,957
Alleybux
You're frothing at the mouth because people on a gossip/discussion forum had expressed their opinions about your precious fave in a thread some weeks ago? Lmao. This ain't a Rihanna fan forum honey. We are allowed to discuss what a public figure does in public.
And I’m allowed to point out your hypocrisy, which is GLARING. If Asians are too damn “racist“ to protest with then they’re too damn “racist“ to lust over. Black women lusting over “racists” in music videos ain’t cute, even if it makes a couple of black men angry, Doja/SZA lusting over a “racist” and y’all eating it up.

Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reactions
56,483 1,797 2,125
Alleybux
So I was seeing random reactions of kiss me more, on YouTube and I found these two guys and the asian guy let them pressed:

Cliffs and minutes:

3:51 Everything was fine they said that Sza looked Pam Grier that she is beautiful and Doja is very versatile blah blah blah.

5:01 is this moment of the video the asian guy is on the boat, they pause the video and say that we should appreciate our black sistas, but they would use a brotha on the boat, no shade to the asian guy; but a Tyrone on the boat would be a little better.

5: 22 They said that the Asian guy was probably a Doja idea lol, and say that they are just joking.

6:57: Sza and Doja show up with the Asian guy in the bed, and their reaction is priceless they get MAD !!! So they say that they must have put this Asian guy in the video because of the "stop asian hate"

7:39 They say again that would be better use a brotha.

7:56 They that the asian guy on the video really doenst matter, they are just saying this because they are black, but Doja an Sza can do whatever they want and Doja used a black guy on Streets video.

View attachment 2478733
Black men get on my muthafucking nerves! For real. The NEEERVE of these weak links.

Reactions
8,874 118 65
Alleybux
And surgical procedures. Don’t be so naive fool

Fool? Lmao all you keep saying is that she’s had surgery, but what exactly? The only thing different is less fat and brighter skin from drinking more water. I’ve lost weight and the same thing happened. Money and good makeup can fix a lot. I can’t imagine being this pressed over someone’s beauty. Jealousy is a disease...try fixing that.

Reactions
36,324 904 324
Alleybux
Do artists even have power over who they get to put in their video? No right? Black men have been putting all kinds of women in music videos for decades but I bet you they never complained not one time.
This is true. We already know doja don’t like Asian men and sza I doubt does either. This, was a strategic move for the times were in to seem inclusive urban edgy but not anti Asian. Kangs gettin mad but what about the male artists who can’t wait to mention China dolls and have a couple of inflatable looking import models crawling on the hood of some cars they rented for the video?

giphy.gif

Reactions
94,952 1,414 359
Alleybux
Am I supposed to care?? You’re acting like that’s not her body as if alleged PS takes away from her beauty.

*Sza lost weight, which can make you look like a completely different person. Jealous people always say PS is the reason for their beauty.
Don't argue with it that font likes to talk shit about BW.

Where is the outrage for Jaslyn Adams??
Reactions
123,042 659 417
Alleybux
tenor.gif
After years of black women having to hear “redbone” “yella” this and “white girl” “foreign” that....I think the Kangz need to find a way to be okay with this lol. The Asian dude was fine too lol

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
When you last seen a gynecologist? What are you allergic too? What medications are you on? What family medical issues do you have? When the last...
Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
Right! You can tell that not many in this thread have actually heard the song. SMH. Yep. Just clacking away.
  • Poll
Do you bounce back after losing substantial amount of money?
Yes but I suffer from buyers remorse badly. Like I just bought me a car with no car payment and afterwards I started feeling bad and wanted to...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
The Lydia girl is too gorgeous for all this,she needs to chill before she ends like diadem,beautiful but casted She's not gorgeous at all, maybe...
UPDATE Grand Jury indicts Boxer Felix Verdejo for the murder of Keishla Rodriguez, his pregnant...
“Ms. Ortiz Rivera said she called Mr. Verdejo to ask about her daughter, and he said he did not know where she was. “You’re lying to me — that’s...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
My suspicion was they wanted to guard against unauthorized photos that would turn up on Messica's instagram. Jessica Mulroney was very amped about...
Fonts who layer scents, what notes do you pair together?
I match the woods in the base, and (always) avoid anything with synthetic notes. Bit I'm a vintage collector, so I've got stuff that predates the...
Dominique Penn and Camila Poindexter vs. Nia Guzman and Donald Penn
https://instagram.com/stories/dpenn72/2570103118539989765?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=1q3cfq604g3rl All their kids in the pic except...
Arabian Conjure
@Queenebo33 is truly gifted. She is unquestionably the best reader I have ever been to and the amount of testimonials + repeat clients Shereen...
Strongmommy Chrissy
I kept holding my breath looking at those banisters. One of those kids are gonna go diving off the edge and fall into that foyer. Talking about a...
Top Bottom