These two kangs didn't like to see Doja and Sza using an Asian man for their video.

Free Spirited Woman
Reactions
18,060 295 258
Alleybux
Doja does not care for black men.
I don’t either. Not taking back my comment at all.

E29E6E02-C4A6-4063-8559-8AA748316BE1.gif

Last edited:
Free Spirited Woman
Reactions
18,060 295 258
Alleybux
I've about had it w/these hypocritical ass naykurs!!! They be the main ones hollering about preferences...until they aren't the ones who are preferred like bruh...STFU! Y'all love to dish it but can't take it! FUCK Y'ALL! DEAL W/IT!
546FB7B5-977A-4C69-AAC2-6ABA67883765.jpeg

1,000,000,000 % agreed because they incel ass been doing it for decades now. They HATE/PRESSED to see black women being in the company of other races of men. They incel asses are jealous, self centered and entitled. They automatically feel and believe all black women stuck up they ass still and then mixed women they believe all mixed women want them which is false.

Last edited:
Free Spirited Woman
Reactions
18,060 295 258
Alleybux
I think the guy being Asian is irrelevant. It's more about the guy being non black. We would still be having this conversation if the guy was Arab, Indian, White, etc.

BM do get pissy about when they aren't preferred. That is what this conversation is about.
Big facts here, major. Jealous incels like they are.

Reactions
71,265 1,570 1,015
Alleybux
It's been a long time since I've seen a black male artist use a black woman as a love interested in their video.. I'm not talking booty shaking.. saying as a love interested.

I don't think the Weeknd has EVER put a tan woman in his videos.. do they get mad at this also? I rarely hear black women complain about this... It's so embedded in video culture now that it's not even question..and don't even ask about a DS black woman.. most black male artist act like it's illegal to put a dark skin black woman in videos.. that started back in the 80's lol

Reactions
8,865 65 27
Alleybux
It's been a long time since I've seen a black male artist use a black woman as a love interested in their video.. I'm not talking booty shaking.. saying as a love interested.

I don't think the Weeknd has EVER put a tan woman in his videos.. do they get mad at this also? I rarely hear black women complain about this... It's so embedded in video culture now that it's not even question..and don't even ask about a DS black woman.. most black male artist act like it's illegal to put a dark skin black woman in videos.. that started back in the 80's lol
Hannah Docker is a black Canadian Model and has been in two of The Weeknd's videos

Reactions
71,265 1,570 1,015
Alleybux
Hannah Docker is a black Canadian Model and has been in two of The Weeknd's videos
Yes you mean the white and black model? My bad..he has had a tan woman in his video... But I'm saying has he ever had a BLACK woman in his video..so now we call MM black.. Hannah is gorgeous..
It's his business who he puts in his videos but to complain about Doja and Aza doing what most black men do with thier videos is being obtuse..

Attachments

• large-1583342973-388953f7f5369ddc1dbb7a2d23c3d88c.jpg
    large-1583342973-388953f7f5369ddc1dbb7a2d23c3d88c.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 5
Sassy. Moody. Nasty.
Reactions
51,336 1,134 875
Alleybux
Some black men can dish it but can’t take it.

Rappers haven’t used brown or dark women in their videos since like 2002. And black men haven’t had a thing to say about it.

immune to the gaslighting
Reactions
109,812 2,742 3,309
Alleybux
Lmao, coco I didn’t expect you to be here but that’s true I saw the bullshit to. Black males “all lives matter” a lot of shit and say “gender war”. It’s a false talking point which “we” I all know. @mocahontas broke the shit down and it was facts they are “fake” colorblind/blinded like that just how she displayed on that board.
the fact that i made a major typo in that post and saying 'now' and not 'not', and all my woke sistahs still got it, got me emotional, lol.......i love yall!

Reactions
8,865 65 27
Alleybux
Yes you mean the white and black model? My bad..he has had a tan woman in his video... But I'm saying has he ever had a BLACK woman in his video..so now we call MM black.. Hannah is gorgeous..
It's his business who he puts in his videos but to complain about Doja and Aza doing what most black men do with thier videos is being obtuse..
I never complained about Doja casting Asian or white men in her videos. I actually am fine with her only dating white guys too. That is her business. As long as she is not shitting on black people I am good

Reactions
20,820 158 171
Alleybux
View attachment 2480678
1,000,000,000 % agreed because they incel ass been doing it for decades now. They HATE/PRESSED to see black women being in the company of other races of men. They incel asses are jealous, self centered and entitled. They automatically feel and believe all black women stuck up they ass still and then mixed women they believe all mixed women want them which is false.
I swear those fucking dust rockets think every damn body want them...yeah...they want them to get fucking lost, ol bum asses. They CAN'T STAND when other races of men, find us attractive or vice versa bc for so long, they believed that bw didn't have any options & it made them feel irreplaceable. That's why bm pop so much shit bc so many pickmeishas keep muling, coddling & caping for their raggedy asses, regardless. That shit is slowly starting to change & they're starting to see that bw ain't settling for them anymore & they're getting worried. They ain't shit w/o us & when we're done, it's a wrap for their crickety asses

tenor.gif

Reactions
20,820 158 171
Alleybux
Doja does not care for black men. Probably did not cast a white guy because she is not as stupid as she used to be. WHatever. I do not care as long as she is not trashing people. Preferences are fine with me. Not like she is any great beauty herself anyway
So tf what?! Who tf do y'all think y'all are?! Y'all don't pay her damn bills! Hell, I don't blame her. Y'all don't build shit, don't have any wealth or resources & y'all don't gaf about anyone but your damn selves anyways so wtf are you talking about? You mfs be so damn bitter, when your preferences don't prefer you :laughing: let that hurt go. Everybody is tired of your crybaby asses :joy:

tenor-14-gif.2406126

Reactions
8,865 65 27
Alleybux
So tf what?! Who tf do y'all think y'all are?! Y'all don't pay her damn bills! Hell, I don't blame her. Y'all don't build shit, don't have any wealth or resources & y'all don't gaf about anyone but your damn selves anyways so wtf are you talking about? You mfs be so damn bitter, when your preferences don't prefer you :laughing: let that hurt go. Everybody is tired of your crybaby asses :joy:

tenor-14-gif.2406126
She is not my preference and if your grammar is any indication I doubt you have much in the way of wealth or assets either so maybe you should just move along.

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Toni Braxton and her sons Diezel and Denim posted up on Mothers Day.
This is sweet. I have to son too. My children are small now tho...but I look forward to seeing them stand tall as men. Really nice.
Jemele Hill tried it with En Vogue
Name 20 en vogue songs....quickly Hold On Lies Give It Up, Turn It Loose Free Your Mind My Lovin (Never Gonna Get It) Don't Go Runaway Love Don't...
What's HOT and what's NOT in these Crypto Coin Streets?
I know SpaceChain was used by SpaceX and had their crypto skyrocket last year. I only hold 100 of them. But its a non-lucrative project. They are...
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
He’s sooo ugly but looks like a bad bitch on post 17. Let me check the main KS thread to see if they’ve seen this.
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Ladies what say you about this mans particular views? Well shit is about to get real. They actually have to start competing with other men to get...
Atlanta Tea 2.0: 2021 Edition
I’m trying to figure out why are ppl all in Val comments wishing her Happy Mother’s Day maybe she do stuff for the kids behind the scenes smh...
East Africans, What do you love about being us?
What do you love about being us? Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea and Sudan.
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
If CGH uses this her legs to hit someone, they can die I’m sorry.
Celebrities you've met with nasty/stuck up attitudes
Asked him for an autograph and he rolled his eyes at me and walked away. This was in 2018. He hadn't had a hit in years LOL hell to the naw...
Top Bottom