Quantcast

These two kangs didn't like to see Doja and Sza using an Asian man for their video.

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
interesting...so they're acting like some of you...
1qWOLDr.gif
LOL. So true

and Dr Nico is fine as hell.

Amuro

Kiryu's wife
Reaction score
Reactions
26,251 480 95
Alleybux
00dfe1fadb995b5c73098348db6c484e.jpg

I was hoping this would turn into an Asian men appreciation thread but I guess this isn't the time

A isha baby

Becoming who I'm supposed to be
Reaction score
Reactions
78,888 4,585 4,680
Alleybux
So I was seeing random reactions of kiss me more, on YouTube and I found these two guys and the asian guy let them pressed:

Cliffs and minutes:

3:51 Everything was fine they said that Sza looked Pam Grier that she is beautiful and Doja is very versatile blah blah blah.

5:01 is this moment of the video the asian guy is on the boat, they pause the video and say that we should appreciate our black sistas, but they would use a brotha on the boat, no shade to the asian guy; but a Tyrone on the boat would be a little better.

5: 22 They said that the Asian guy was probably a Doja idea lol, and say that they are just joking.

6:57: Sza and Doja show up with the Asian guy in the bed, and their reaction is priceless they get MAD !!! So they say that they must have put this Asian guy in the video because of the "stop asian hate"

7:39 They say again that would be better use a brotha.

7:56 They that the asian guy on the video really doenst matter, they are just saying this because they are black, but Doja an Sza can do whatever they want and Doja used a black guy on Streets video.

View attachment 2478733

Black men get on my muthafucking nerves! For real. The NEEERVE of these weak links.

XKZXA

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,715 957 776
Alleybux
And surgical procedures. Don’t be so naive fool

Fool? Lmao all you keep saying is that she’s had surgery, but what exactly? The only thing different is less fat and brighter skin from drinking more water. I’ve lost weight and the same thing happened. Money and good makeup can fix a lot. I can’t imagine being this pressed over someone’s beauty. Jealousy is a disease...try fixing that.

whutsthetea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
70,742 2,795 601
Alleybux
Do artists even have power over who they get to put in their video? No right? Black men have been putting all kinds of women in music videos for decades but I bet you they never complained not one time.
This is true. We already know doja don’t like Asian men and sza I doubt does either. This, was a strategic move for the times were in to seem inclusive urban edgy but not anti Asian. Kangs gettin mad but what about the male artists who can’t wait to mention China dolls and have a couple of inflatable looking import models crawling on the hood of some cars they rented for the video?

giphy.gif

Cozy Puff

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
131,381 3,040 491
Alleybux
Am I supposed to care?? You’re acting like that’s not her body as if alleged PS takes away from her beauty.

*Sza lost weight, which can make you look like a completely different person. Jealous people always say PS is the reason for their beauty.
Don't argue with it that font likes to talk sh!t about BW.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
tenor.gif
After years of black women having to hear “redbone” “yella” this and “white girl” “foreign” that....I think the Kangz need to find a way to be okay with this lol. The Asian dude was fine too lol

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
Wow, so it’s only ok for black men to use non black women as their love interests, but not us? The double standards of it all. I hope more black/half black women use non black men as their love interests in music videos.
I had a black guy with a white girlfriend tell me not to date white men (and that they’re horrible) lol. They’ve been like this. Double standards, possessive over women from their own race but they can do whatever they want

FullMoonPuss

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,599 2,911 1,403
Alleybux
if you go on his IG, SZA is following Alex and been liking all his recent pics. so yeah ;)
Once Warren offered him as the leading man they both likely agreed. I hope this gives his fine ass some more opportunities.
Oohh, and he got a deep voice, too. Let me find out he's also tall... :tongue2

Qui Vive

Only help women, only scam men.
Reaction score
Reactions
3,087 25 24
Alleybux
So I was seeing random reactions of kiss me more, on YouTube and I found these two guys and the asian guy let them pressed:

Cliffs and minutes:

3:51 Everything was fine they said that Sza looked Pam Grier that she is beautiful and Doja is very versatile blah blah blah.

5:01 is this moment of the video the asian guy is on the boat, they pause the video and say that we should appreciate our black sistas, but they would use a brotha on the boat, no shade to the asian guy; but a Tyrone on the boat would be a little better.

5: 22 They said that the Asian guy was probably a Doja idea lol, and say that they are just joking.

6:57: Sza and Doja show up with the Asian guy in the bed, and their reaction is priceless they get MAD !!! So they say that they must have put this Asian guy in the video because of the "stop asian hate"

7:39 They say again that would be better use a brotha.

7:56 They that the asian guy on the video really doenst matter, they are just saying this because they are black, but Doja an Sza can do whatever they want and Doja used a black guy on Streets video.

View attachment 2478733

I don't know why yall keep posting black guys that spend their time worrying about these kind of things. Men that have business to attend to literally don't care or even know that this video even exists lol.

xxMYSTiCxx

Mindstate Is Flowing
Reaction score
Reactions
66,018 403 558
Alleybux
I would think LSA feels the same given, according to them, Asians are ”racist against black peoples.” Funny how y’all have no problem with Doja/SZA putting one in a video and lusting over him yet you were outraged over someone else protesting against violence against them. Make that sh!t make sense, you can’t. This was clearly Doja and SZAs way of showing their support to the AsIan community and LSA ate the sh!t up, fking hypocrites.
THANK YOU!!! lmao, these bµllsh!t fonts and their double standards for certain artists they like on here lmfao! Not surprising at all :disdain

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
People are really liking Asian guys now lol. It’s weird seeing KPop become so popular now, used to listen to it in middle/high school but I considered it a phase. It’s not innovative or interesting.
Why do you assume women like Asian guys only bc of KPop tho? I don’t even listen to KPop lol. I just think any man of any race can be attractive. Tall, nice body and chiseled features looks good in every race imo *shrug*

PoeticPisces

Too young for MySpace, too old for Tik Tok
Reaction score
Reactions
95,276 2,654 869
Alleybux
Why do you assume women like Asian guys only bc of KPop tho? I don’t even listen to KPop lol. I just think any man of any race can be attractive. Tall, nice body and chiseled features looks good in every race imo *shrug*
I noticed more people talking about Asian men since all those youngins got obsessed with K-Pop. Maybe it’s a false correlation but it’s just something I noticed with others.

Yeah I’ve dated Asian men before, it’s just noticed this more with others

ButterCup95

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,633 2,127 2,420
Alleybux
And this is the part where lsa pretends to love Asian men because Doja and sza had one in their music video. Any other time they will be dragged to hell and back.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
They are handsome when they not looking like Kim Jung Uno whatever his name is. The sexy ones. Black males don’t like when black women have these types of things going on. Jealous asses.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
OP, someone on twitter posted about how there was also another reaction video on YouTube where there were 2 black men reacting to the music video as well & one of them was also big mad that the lead of the video was Asian.
He literally kept pausing just to make snarky remarks about how he wasn’t happy that the lead wasn’t a black man & got called out in the comments for acting mad insecure & weird.

found it:

The entitlement is so fvcking disgusting.

i'm glad black males are finally getting a taste of their own medicine.......since black women are dating out, black males are all of a sudden starting to complain about biracials as well.........

like the other poster said, i hope black/biracial women make this a trend in their music videos.......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
you a black male, yet you are claiming now to 'understand' it..........this is bµllsh!t and you know it.....
Lmao, coco I didn’t expect you to be here but that’s true I saw the bµllsh!t to. Black males “all lives matter” a lot of sh!t and say “gender war”. It’s a false talking point which “we” I all know. @mocahontas broke the sh!t down and it was facts they are “fake” colorblind/blinded like that just how she displayed on that board.

ziaaa

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
372 54 85
Alleybux
THANK YOU! Black men are always using others in their videos, suddenly it's a problem when BW do it. And no it's not comparable to all, the anti black sh!t BM have done or said about black women.
It’s not a problem when black women do it it’s a problem when SZA and DOJA CAT do it. There’s a difference lol.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
so you hate it that much that you in turn start to act like them and do what they do.
Become the thing you despise. That makes sense...
Go5PvJN.gif
we don't play the 'moral' politics here on lsa, you been here long enough to know that sir........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
these "it goes both ways" & "y'all are just as bad" fake morality blame-shifting excuses are false equivalencies.

this you rn:
36bdf6fd97ca21172e2cb4066e410da9.jpg

I'm glad this 5 minute music video exposed your ilk once again & you guys are mad people clocked you for it.
you always pull out the fire memes..........this is so accurate!

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
How are BW supposed to stop a "war" that they did not start? Why don't you go ask the fellow men of LSA how we can stop this gender war, but we know you won't. :expressionless: It's much easier to pick on BW than hold your fellow brotherhood accountable.
black males started a war with black women, and never wanted black women to respond to it, and for the longest the collective of black women did just 'ignore' it.......now black women are finally fighting back, these negroes are tryna call foul........black women need to keep their feet on the negro male neck......he wanted war, he got it, its too late to complain now.........

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
And I’m allowed to point out your hypocrisy, which is GLARING. If Asians are too damn “racist“ to protest with then they’re too damn “racist“ to lust over. Black women lusting over “racists” in music videos ain’t cute, even if it makes a couple of black men angry, Doja/SZA lusting over a “racist” and y’all eating it up.
this^^^^weak ass gaslighting is never used on black males and their 'preference' shenanigans......you are trying so hard in this thread, let it go sir.......

LovelyLamp

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,425 7,391 1,172
Alleybux
I like black men but when I’m famous I’ll be using all races of men as my love interest just to see their hypocritical asses get pissed off :p :weary_face:

moxyland

cracked out busted down washed up guttercat
Reaction score
Reactions
26,970 947 125
Alleybux
Something about this video is very funny to me. All these straight men who come for the sexy ladies (Sza and Doja) on the bed, then get hit with shirtless Azn Kang bedroom eyes. I know they felt some type of way.

Witch Please

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,981 2,155 996
Alleybux
Typical. I hope more Black female artists do the same. I know if Chloe and Halle or Normani’s next music video includes a white boy the think pieces from seething Bm will be entertaining.

cashewCake

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,588 2,709 1,186
Alleybux
Oh and what’s embarrassing is the way y’all show your hypocrisy over and over agin. Y’all hate Asians so much that you’d call a black woman all kinds of disgusting sh!t because she went to a damn protest against violence, you cannot make that sh!t make sense. Yet you sat your asses on here lusting after an Asian man in a video a mere days later. Now you’re defending Doja/SZA (not that they need defending) because they angered a few black men LMAO...I’m just shocked there’s no appreciation thread yet.
I think the guy being Asian is irrelevant. It's more about the guy being non black. We would still be having this conversation if the guy was Arab, Indian, White, etc.

BM do get pissy about when they aren't preferred. That is what this conversation is about.

And before you get on your soap box. I have defended Asians on this site and got groaned for it.

Black and Brown??? I hate that phrase.

So you expect Asians to support black people while in the same breath your screaming fµck Asian people? How does that work?

I brought proof that no not all Asians eat white ass and most are just trying to live their lives. Generally they're indifferent to most groups who aren't them.

Just like you're indifferent to Asian issues. Does that mean you want Asian people dead? No! You just don't care. If you are allowed to not care than so are they.

Since Meg has donated to their cause. Everytime an Asian says black people don't help them, you call BS and bring up that there were black people who supported them and shut them up.

But they'll probably just do what you did and scream "wELl MeG iS oNlY oNE PeRsoN." And we'll go right back to square 1 and get nowhere.

I don't know why some of y'all refuse to accept that things are not as black and white as you think.

You can search Asian and my font name. You'll quickly find that my Husband is Asian.

But this isn't a stop Asian hate thread.

chaelili

Et Dieu Créa la femme noire
Reaction score
Reactions
94,056 4,184 346
Alleybux
I’m not here for us putting positive representation of Asians in our media as they’d never do the same for us. Asian men are never seen as masculine enough to lust over yet this is the second time Black women show them as sexy romantic interests (first in Insecure with the long haired Asian dude).
However, black men can miss me with the hypocrisy. They are so full of sh!t as if they don’t elevate all kinds of women over black women. At least Sza and Doja aren’t putting down their own to praise Asians.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
black males started a war with black women, and never wanted black women to respond to it, and for the longest the collective of black women did just 'ignore' it.......now black women are finally fighting back, these negroes are tryna call foul........black women need to keep their feet on the negro male neck......he wanted war, he got it, its too late to complain now.........
Agreed

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,132 26,249 31,726
Alleybux
Typical. I hope more Black female artists do the same. I know if Chloe and Halle or Normani’s next music video includes a white boy the think pieces from seething Bm will be entertaining.
Bm don't even bother Chloe and Normani like that, everyone knows their biggest bullies are black women lol

SunkissedBri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,211 772 1,013
Alleybux
I've about had it w/these hypocritical ass naykurs!!! They be the main ones hollering about preferences...until they aren't the ones who are preferred like bruh...STFU! Y'all love to dish it but can't take it! fµck Y'ALL! DEAL W/IT!

IamMike34

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,629 2,491 964
Alleybux
Doja does not care for black men. Probably did not cast a white guy because she is not as stupid as she used to be. WHatever. I do not care as long as she is not trashing people. Preferences are fine with me. Not like she is any great beauty herself anyway