Quantcast

These two kangs didn't like to see Doja and Sza using an Asian man for their video.

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
Doja does not care for black men.
I don’t either. Not taking back my comment at all.

E29E6E02-C4A6-4063-8559-8AA748316BE1.gif

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
I've about had it w/these hypocritical ass naykurs!!! They be the main ones hollering about preferences...until they aren't the ones who are preferred like bruh...STFU! Y'all love to dish it but can't take it! fµck Y'ALL! DEAL W/IT!
546FB7B5-977A-4C69-AAC2-6ABA67883765.jpeg

1,000,000,000 % agreed because they incel ass been doing it for decades now. They HATE/PRESSED to see black women being in the company of other races of men. They incel asses are jealous, self centered and entitled. They automatically feel and believe all black women stuck up they ass still and then mixed women they believe all mixed women want them which is false.

Last edited:

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
I think the guy being Asian is irrelevant. It's more about the guy being non black. We would still be having this conversation if the guy was Arab, Indian, White, etc.

BM do get pissy about when they aren't preferred. That is what this conversation is about.
Big facts here, major. Jealous incels like they are.

Kikyo

Mrs Seokjin, Stupid People annoy me
Reaction score
Reactions
56,411 431 174
Alleybux
bahahahahahha
well it's just a preference- shrug
Alex Landi is a full course meal
that is all

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,231 4,205 1,946
Alleybux
It's been a long time since I've seen a black male artist use a black woman as a love interested in their video.. I'm not talking booty shaking.. saying as a love interested.

I don't think the Weeknd has EVER put a tan woman in his videos.. do they get mad at this also? I rarely hear black women complain about this... It's so embedded in video culture now that it's not even question..and don't even ask about a DS black woman.. most black male artist act like it's illegal to put a dark skin black woman in videos.. that started back in the 80's lol

IamMike34

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,652 2,491 964
Alleybux
It's been a long time since I've seen a black male artist use a black woman as a love interested in their video.. I'm not talking booty shaking.. saying as a love interested.

I don't think the Weeknd has EVER put a tan woman in his videos.. do they get mad at this also? I rarely hear black women complain about this... It's so embedded in video culture now that it's not even question..and don't even ask about a DS black woman.. most black male artist act like it's illegal to put a dark skin black woman in videos.. that started back in the 80's lol
Hannah Docker is a black Canadian Model and has been in two of The Weeknd's videos

KKND04232016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
123,231 4,205 1,946
Alleybux
Hannah Docker is a black Canadian Model and has been in two of The Weeknd's videos
Yes you mean the white and black model? My bad..he has had a tan woman in his video... But I'm saying has he ever had a BLACK woman in his video..so now we call MM black.. Hannah is gorgeous..
It's his business who he puts in his videos but to complain about Doja and Aza doing what most black men do with thier videos is being obtuse..

Attachments

• large-1583342973-388953f7f5369ddc1dbb7a2d23c3d88c.jpg
    large-1583342973-388953f7f5369ddc1dbb7a2d23c3d88c.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 25

Messiah St West

Come judge for me
Reaction score
Reactions
64,014 1,886 1,103
Alleybux
Some black men can dish it but can’t take it.

Rappers haven’t used brown or dark women in their videos since like 2002. And black men haven’t had a thing to say about it.

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
I've about had it w/these hypocritical ass naykurs!!! They be the main ones hollering about preferences...until they aren't the ones who are preferred like bruh...STFU! Y'all love to dish it but can't take it! fµck Y'ALL! DEAL W/IT!
i love your energy, keep it coming ma'm........

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Lmao, coco I didn’t expect you to be here but that’s true I saw the bµllsh!t to. Black males “all lives matter” a lot of sh!t and say “gender war”. It’s a false talking point which “we” I all know. @mocahontas broke the sh!t down and it was facts they are “fake” colorblind/blinded like that just how she displayed on that board.
the fact that i made a major typo in that post and saying 'now' and not 'not', and all my woke sistahs still got it, got me emotional, lol.......i love yall!

IamMike34

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,652 2,491 964
Alleybux
Yes you mean the white and black model? My bad..he has had a tan woman in his video... But I'm saying has he ever had a BLACK woman in his video..so now we call MM black.. Hannah is gorgeous..
It's his business who he puts in his videos but to complain about Doja and Aza doing what most black men do with thier videos is being obtuse..
I never complained about Doja casting Asian or white men in her videos. I actually am fine with her only dating white guys too. That is her business. As long as she is not shitting on black people I am good

SunkissedBri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,211 772 1,013
Alleybux
View attachment 2480678
1,000,000,000 % agreed because they incel ass been doing it for decades now. They HATE/PRESSED to see black women being in the company of other races of men. They incel asses are jealous, self centered and entitled. They automatically feel and believe all black women stuck up they ass still and then mixed women they believe all mixed women want them which is false.
I swear those fµck!ng dust rockets think every damn body want them...yeah...they want them to get fµck!ng lost, ol bum asses. They CAN'T STAND when other races of men, find us attractive or vice versa bc for so long, they believed that bw didn't have any options & it made them feel irreplaceable. That's why bm pop so much sh!t bc so many pickmeishas keep muling, coddling & caping for their raggedy asses, regardless. That sh!t is slowly starting to change & they're starting to see that bw ain't settling for them anymore & they're getting worried. They ain't sh!t w/o us & when we're done, it's a wrap for their crickety asses

tenor.gif

SunkissedBri

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,211 772 1,013
Alleybux
Doja does not care for black men. Probably did not cast a white guy because she is not as stupid as she used to be. WHatever. I do not care as long as she is not trashing people. Preferences are fine with me. Not like she is any great beauty herself anyway
So tf what?! Who tf do y'all think y'all are?! Y'all don't pay her damn bills! Hell, I don't blame her. Y'all don't build sh!t, don't have any wealth or resources & y'all don't gaf about anyone but your damn selves anyways so wtf are you talking about? You mfs be so damn bitter, when your preferences don't prefer you :laughing: let that hurt go. Everybody is tired of your crybaby asses :joy:

tenor-14-gif.2406126

IamMike34

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,652 2,491 964
Alleybux
So tf what?! Who tf do y'all think y'all are?! Y'all don't pay her damn bills! Hell, I don't blame her. Y'all don't build sh!t, don't have any wealth or resources & y'all don't gaf about anyone but your damn selves anyways so wtf are you talking about? You mfs be so damn bitter, when your preferences don't prefer you :laughing: let that hurt go. Everybody is tired of your crybaby asses :joy:

tenor-14-gif.2406126
She is not my preference and if your grammar is any indication I doubt you have much in the way of wealth or assets either so maybe you should just move along.

Original

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,431 2,936 3,792
Alleybux
So Doja Cat isnt canceled anymore?

I can bump the bytch im a cow song in peace again?

cause thats all i really care about here. yall can carry on gender warring if u must...i just wanna bump the cow song.
Lol Lsa loves a mixed chick that likes white men, don't know what was the faux outrage bout but I got so many dislikes my stats almost got deadly when I was defending her in those threads

Will Piff

I smack ninjas and munch witches
Reaction score
Reactions
6,528 957 1,061
Alleybux
Lol Lsa loves a mixed chick that likes white men, don't know what was the faux outrage bout but I got so many dislikes my stats almost got deadly when I was defending her in those threads
I used to follow Doja way back when actually. She said some problematic sh!t and I called her out on it personally. She just has a very fµcked up sense of humor and some self hate issues that it seems she actually has been working on. Very cringy sh!t she would say. But honestly ive seen way worse in LSA so them of all sites trying to cancel her is very rich.

btw those sites she used to post on were no more WS than any other site. This is the internet. If every site that WS post on is a ws site then there will never be nor ever has been a non ws site in the history if the internet. We have ws here on LSA and the coli. This fake doja outrage is no different than any other fake outrage. Fake, and contrived and nothing to do with what everyone is "outraged" about.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
I used to follow Doja way back when actually. She said some problematic sh!t and I called her out on it personally. She just has a very fµcked up sense of humor and some self hate issues that it seems she actually has been working on. Very cringy sh!t she would say. But honestly ive seen way worse in LSA so them of all sites trying to cancel her is very rich.

btw those sites she used to post on were no more WS than any other site. This is the internet. If every site that WS post on is a ws site then there will never be nor ever has been a non ws site in the history if the internet. We have ws here on LSA and the coli. This fake doja outrage is no different than any other fake outrage. Fake, and contrived and nothing to do with what everyone is "outraged" about.

You just made like 8 rape jokes in that Cosby thread. How the hell are you going to talk about someone else’s’ “humor being fµcked up”?? :rolleyes:

Will Piff

Reaction score
Reactions
6,528 957 1,061
Alleybux
You just made like 8 rape jokes in that Cosby thread. How the hell are you going to talk about someone else’s’ “humor being fµcked up”?? :rolleyes:
With my mouth, keyboard, phone. Whatevers handy.

btw those werent rape jokes. They were cosby jokes. Google "rape jokes" and the material gets a lot more disturbing. i.e. what do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

gang rape

How do a a lot of rapes start out?

With someone on social media taking an unhealthy interest in another poster and following them around the various sub forums of a message board harassing them with unsolicited, unwanted attention.

That one wasnt a joke btw. Just a hopefully irrelevant anecdotal observation. Now please stop bothering me in random threads. If u are patient and i deem u worthy i will respond to ur posts in the thread u addressed me in. Me posting to u in one thread is not consent to follow me around the forum harassing me.

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
With my mouth, keyboard, phone. Whatevers handy.

btw those werent rape jokes. They were cosby jokes. Google "rape jokes" and the material gets a lot more disturbing. i.e. what do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

gang rape

How do a a lot of rapes start out?

With someone on social media taking an unhealthy interest in another poster and following them around the various sub forums of a message board harassing them with unsolicited, unwanted attention.

That one wasnt a joke btw. Just a hopefully irrelevant anecdotal observation. Now please stop bothering me in random threads. If u are patient and i deem u worthy i will respond to ur posts in the thread u addressed me in. Me posting to u in one thread is not consent to follow me around the forum harassing me.

Didn’t read. You really should try being less of an asshole

Will Piff

Reaction score
Reactions
6,528 957 1,061
Alleybux
Didn’t read. You really should try being less of an asshole
It wasnt until i started being an asshole that i got any play by the ladies. And If there was ever a place that only assholes get fµcked it would be this forum. Dont even ask me how.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,630 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
So I was seeing random reactions of kiss me more, on YouTube and I found these two guys and the asian guy let them pressed:

Cliffs and minutes:

3:51 Everything was fine they said that Sza looked Pam Grier that she is beautiful and Doja is very versatile blah blah blah.

5:01 is this moment of the video the asian guy is on the boat, they pause the video and say that we should appreciate our black sistas, but they would use a brotha on the boat, no shade to the asian guy; but a Tyrone on the boat would be a little better.

5: 22 They said that the Asian guy was probably a Doja idea lol, and say that they are just joking.

6:57: Sza and Doja show up with the Asian guy in the bed, and their reaction is priceless they get MAD !!! So they say that they must have put this Asian guy in the video because of the "stop asian hate"

7:39 They say again that would be better use a brotha.

7:56 They that the asian guy on the video really doenst matter, they are just saying this because they are black, but Doja an Sza can do whatever they want and Doja used a black guy on Streets video.

View attachment 2478733

I'm glad Doja Cat is living her truth... she's not pandering to Black men anymore. In all three of her music video, the love interest of her MV were non Black men, which are men she prefers