Quantcast

They want to be opressed so bad! "IT HAPPENED TO ME: I'm A Demisexual"

Lady Sith

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
3,561 61 98
Alleybux
I don’t feel xesual attraction to someone unless I’ve first developed a deep emotional connection to them.
I grew up assuming that I was "normal." I thought that other people were like me and that I was like them. As I got older, though, I realized that something just wasn't quite right.
I felt different about crushes and relationships than those around me. I didn't understand the other girls' obsessions with celebrities. I was grossed out when people would date just for the attention or experience. I got awkward stares when I admitted that I didn't have a crush on a single one of the boys I knew.
Then one day I figured it out. I've been attracted to guys before, and I'm never attracted to other girls, but I'm not quite heterosexual either. I'm what they call a demisexual.
You’ve probably never heard of demisexuality. Very few people have. What it means is that I don’t feel xesual attraction to someone unless I’ve first developed a deep emotional connection to them. That doesn’t mean I’ll become attracted to everyone I get that bond with, but it is a prerequisite.
Many people I’ve spoken to mistake this for being "normal." They think I only mean I wouldn’t sleep with someone before I got to know them, which they themselves would not do.
For one thing, tons of people have flings, so being more selective isn’t always the norm. For another, most people feel xesual attraction to others, regardless of whether or not they would rationally act on those feelings. I, on the other hand, just barely understand what it means to feel xesual attraction.
As you might assume, demisexuality has kind of stunted my ability to be in relationships. While I’m open to casual dating in theory, it doesn’t really appeal to me. Since I don’t know the person, I feel no attraction to them and don’t care to date them.

read the rest of this im so marginalized bµllsh!t here.
they are letting her have it in the comments lmao.

her...
MTI4NTc5ODc4NTEyNjA5Mjkw.png

A K A S H A

FKA PrincessJelly
Reaction score
Reactions
1,091 23 9
Alleybux
What in the world...people are making sh!t up now.

White Tumblr feminists stay making sh!t up. I'm very open-minded when it comes to orientations and gender expression...but she's doing too much. There is nothing unique about needing an emotional connection to feel attracted to someone, and I don't really understand how she could feel marginalized or oppressed.

LisaBonet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,388 2,649 1,421
Alleybux
White people are nut jobs. It's like they wake up in the morning and think, "how can I be oppressed today, I cant deal with all this white privledege let me make up a new word so I can feel better about myself"

Azuraaa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
50,441 2,656 1,331
Alleybux
People doing the most to explain their social awkwardness and inability to connect with another human being.

I have a simple solution. GET THE fµck OFF THE INTERNET.
If you have issues with relationships or socializing, online is not the place to be spending your time to fix it, believe that!

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,788 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
This is from XO Jane. That site is peak white feminism and first world problems. It's worse than Jezebel. White people love coming up with ways to be oppressed because their lives are so boring and unseasoned.

Liz Gregory

Mrs. Reverend Doctor Reuben Gregory
Reaction score
Reactions
255,709 8,110 17,725
Alleybux
These stories are from the children who used to eat crayons and glue in Kindergarten. Nobody has time for this sh!t.

ChocolateWasted

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,248 775 199
Alleybux
White people are nut jobs. It's like they wake up in the morning and think, "how can I be oppressed today, I cant deal with all this white privledege let me make up a new word so I can feel better about myself"

They don't want us to have anything. Not even oppression. They can't stand being left out so they wanna be better at being oppressed than us. Lol how tragic. I wish we could go back in time and let them be the victims they wanna be so bad.

Bernsteina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,856 1,404 461
Alleybux
Reminds me of this mess

tumblr_nrexotHoBk1rxac9no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_nrjxvfN4cJ1rqaf8c_500.png

That literally made my head hurt. I think kicker was the gender queer asexual DRAGON personailty. How Sway! Why isn't puff the magic dragon & barney having press conferences on this chick? how can a per...i mean a dragon be both asexual & gender queer? How does one know when her dragon personality has emerged? Does she walk around with a blow torch, pretending to breath fire? Does she have how to train your dragon 1 & 2 playing on repeat on netflix? Does she wear a dragon costume? Does she have a pair of croc skin stacey adams, as her "dragon" feet?

LisaBonet

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,388 2,649 1,421
Alleybux
They don't want us to have anything. Not even oppression. They can't stand being left out so they wanna be better at being oppressed than us. Lol how tragic. I wish we could go back in time and let them be the victims they wanna be so bad.

Exactly, white people want to be oppressed so bad. They even have the nerve to say black people are the most racist. Funny enough, as much as they want to be oppressed they wouldn't last a day as a black person ESP a black woman.

xDia

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
55 1 3
Alleybux
This sh!t is cracking me up :crucified:

[emoji177]

WadeInTheWater

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
116 4 7
Alleybux
I am trying to comprehend how this is different from going on dates before actually having xes which pretty much everybody does.

S O S Y E

Quote me if you want to, I promise you Ioncurr
Reaction score
Reactions
299,874 6,713 1,091
Alleybux
I feel like the old folks bc I'm through with all these new terms.

Demisexual, transracial, biromantic, aromantic, trisexual, pansexual...child ain't nobody got time for all that sh!t. Do whatever you want and shut the hell up.

kamikazemind

Good to hear from you bish
Reaction score
Reactions
67,454 1,264 531
Alleybux
I am trying to comprehend how this is different from going on dates before actually having xes which pretty much everybody does.

I understood it as her saying most ppl who did what u stated are xesually attracted they just choose to wait to have xes. For her tho she isn't xesually attracted until there is an emotional connection. I guess she doesn't see physical of a person.....

But she got eyes.....

This bish and ppl like her need to get in the real world. It's even DOUBLE worse for these white mofos (which most are) bc they already live in fantasy land :dead:

shakethatass

part-time font, full-time lurker.
Reaction score
Reactions
9,512 154 17
Alleybux
Reminds me of this mess

I wish I could find that tumblr where the person claimed they were trans-fat. She would wear fat suits in public places and she had one story when she was on the bus and she squeezed into a seat & someone said something to her so she felt so hurt that she ran off the bus. A 122lb white girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux
adding on to your post...

OTHERKIN: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otherkin

Otherkin are people who identify as partially or entirely non-human. Some say that they are, in spirit if not in body,[SUP][2][/SUP] not human. This is explained by some members of the otherkin community as possible through reincarnation, having a nonhuman soul, ancestry, or symbolic metaphor.[SUP][1][/SUP] Some scholars categorize this identity claim as "religious", because it is largely based on supernatural beliefs.[SUP][3][/SUP] Adherents more typically deny the religiousity of otherkinism, referring to it instead as simply a congenital condition, or a state of being.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]
Otherkin largely identify as mythical creatures,[SUP][5][/SUP] with others identifying as creatures from fantasy or popular culture. Examples include: angels, demons, dragons, elves, fairies, sprites, aliens,[SUP][6][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP][SUP][8][/SUP] and cartoon characters.[SUP][9][/SUP] Many otherkin believe in the existence of a multitude of parallel/alternative universes, which would explain the existence and the possibility to relate to fantastical beings and fictional characters.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

With regards to their online communities, otherkin largely function without formal authority structures, and mostly focus on support and information gathering, often dividing into more specific groups based on kintype.[SUP][4][/SUP] There are occasional offline gatherings, but the otherkin network is an almost entirely online phenomenon.[SUP][4]

[/SUP]

Some otherkin (such as elvenkin) claim they are allergic to iron (and products of modern technology), while other otherkin (such as dragonkin) claim that having no allergies is a sign of being an otherkin.[SUP][7][/SUP] Some otherkin also claim to be especially empathic and attuned to nature.[SUP][7][/SUP] Some claim to be able to shapeshift mentally or astrally—meaning that they experience the sense of being in their particular form while not actually changing physically.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][10]

[/SUP]

The therian and vampire subcultures are related to the otherkin community, and are considered part of it by most otherkin, but are culturally and historically distinct movements of their own despite some overlap in membership.[SUP][1][/SUP]

Reminds me of this mess

Zazu

Pride Rock Baddie
Reaction score
Reactions
47,633 818 275
Alleybux
I don't consider this a xesual orientation. I think Crissle from The Read said she's demisexual but she identifies as a lesbian. The girl in the OP is being so dramatic.

DaisyDukes1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,475 567 748
Alleybux
I wish I could find that tumblr where the person claimed they were trans-fat. She would wear fat suits in public places and she had one story when she was on the bus and she squeezed into a seat & someone said something to her so she felt so hurt that she ran off the bus. A 122lb white girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! I would love to know this blog :dead:

TrustKp

King's Condit's come-back
Reaction score
Reactions
21,314 836 448
Alleybux
Sorry, but Caitlyn's got herself together. You can't blame Caitlyn for that weird fakery.

Nonotthe

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Reminds me of this mess

So she's going to throw in what ever she remembers to be "different" from the ***** website and DSM V and call it a day? My goodness. They really feel the need to be "different'' and "special", so they can blame and explain away their inadequacies and flaws on their "uniqueness" huh?

I just can't.

Cinnahs

Black and Beautiful
Reaction score
Reactions
239,417 4,931 1,464
Alleybux
Demisexual? Otherkin? I don't want to share the planet with these weirdos anymore. Can we pass around a collection plate to send these loonies to Pluto or something?

funkyfreak89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,754 1,963 692
Alleybux
You know what? I started hearing/reading all this nonsense when Tumblr became popular. That site needs to be shutdown because it is idiot central. Truly shows how poorly educated and socially inadequate that generation is.
Their social justice is such a joke while none of them would move their ass from their grandma basement to really take actions.

pamplemousse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
10,264 519 247
Alleybux
So she's going to throw in what ever she remembers to be "different" from the ***** website and DSM V and call it a day? My goodness. They really feel the need to be "different'' and "special", so they can blame and explain away their inadequacies and flaws on their "uniqueness" huh?

I just can't.

#Firstworldproblems