Quantcast

Thin privilege and black women

buttahpecan_

lsa’s resident sweetheart.
Reaction score
Reactions
194,132 5,964 1,501
Alleybux
I agree. So many people are telling me that I look good and I don't need to lose the weight. I think they are full of sh!t. Meanwhile they are thin and not struggling with their weight. It affects my entire being. I feel heavier, my face is fuller and has changed my features so I don't think I am as pretty as I once was. My arms, legs and ass is way bigger. Being bigger fµck!ng sucks. I had such a nice figure and I am so upset that I did not get to enjoy my body. When you have people constantly telling you how skinny you, it takes a toll on you. I don't care who you are, if you get talked about negatively, you will eventually hate yourself. My body type is meant to be slim, I am not tall so my frame looks curvier thinner. I absolutely hate it so I feel your pain.
Exactly people are so quick to be like “learn not to care what other people think” when it doesn’t matter if you do or don’t. It’ll still take a toll on you if you constantly hear it from people

jeido

charidotes dolius charmophron
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
43,091 673 315
Alleybux
I agree. So many people are telling me that I look good and I don't need to lose the weight. I think they are full of sh!t. Meanwhile they are thin and not struggling with their weight. It affects my entire being. I feel heavier, my face is fuller and has changed my features so I don't think I am as pretty as I once was. My arms, legs and ass is way bigger. Being bigger fµck!ng sucks. I had such a nice figure and I am so upset that I did not get to enjoy my body. When you have people constantly telling you how skinny you, it takes a toll on you. I don't care who you are, if you get talked about negatively, you will eventually hate yourself. My body type is meant to be slim, I am not tall so my frame looks curvier thinner. I absolutely hate it so I feel your pain.

You can do it! I'm only down 2 kilos from last month but at least it's going down. Of the friends saying I'm dramatic: some are smaller, some larger, some about same size for height. I was slim/slender for most of my life too so that just feels more like me. I don't care for being 'thick' even it's in in the 'right places' You have to do what's best for you. :heart:

meg2sue

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,197 840 837
Alleybux
Exactly people are so quick to be like “learn not to care what other people think” when it doesn’t matter if you do or don’t. It’ll still take a toll on you if you constantly hear it from people
So true. Self love and acceptance comes with time. Now that I have been through it, I feel for the younger generation. It is truly a process. Now I tell younger people to love themselves. I will keep spewing the message until it sticks. If I had more people pouring positivity into me then maybe I would have learned to love myself much sooner.

same ole bs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,969 4,659 2,878
Alleybux
100%. I grew up in a predominately white space and never got negative comments for being skinny. People actually praised my body type (5'10, 145lbs).
Negative comments about being too skinny is only find in one particular community. Some folks treat it like a person has a terminal issue. Meanwhile their butts need to lose weight.

Babygirlmari

End Male Worship
Reaction score
Reactions
50,053 1,591 734
Alleybux
Being thick is overrated. Dusty and broke black men have felt way too comfortable to talk to me lately. Other men just see me as a object.

I can't decide whether I wanna go white girl skinny or kpop skinny. I'm just tired of dealing with dusties.

Nixxgamigao

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,613 2,217 1,629
Alleybux
Being thick is overrated. Dusty and broke black men have felt way too comfortable to talk to me lately. Other men just see me as a object.

I can't decide whether I wanna go white girl skinny or kpop skinny. I'm just tired of dealing with dusties.
I've been scrawny most of my life and have had a lot of dusty men approach me..black women and girls get oversexualized at any size.

It usually starts with the," you're so skinny!" comments then usually ends in some really xesually inappropriate comment.

I seems like a lot of thicker women think that creepy men would leave them alone if they were skinny with no ass or titties but I'm here to tell you that's not the case at all.

Last edited: