when they murked my boy Noah I was like

photo.jpg

Ash_Lee_Can

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,814 779 167
Alleybux
Y'all already know what I'm going to say :arrogant:...

Well besides that, where do I begin...

giphy.gif

Most of them are probably unpopular opinions though :highly_amused:...

Monica Belcucci

Eternal Bad b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
68,214 1,671 660
Alleybux
The pacing, Negan's constant leaning back exposing the flat ass, Rosita and Enid. Not enough of fine ass Aaron, etc.

Switch84

In a time machine going back to the OTW era
Reaction score
Reactions
13,992 242 358
Alleybux
Negan and his people, ROSITA, the Garbage Pail-looking people that betrayed Rick & Co, Sasha being killed off, Eugene and Carol's story line (to name a few things.)

MissShawna

Do your ghetto antics know no bounds!?
Reaction score
Reactions
228,845 6,532 2,494
Alleybux
HATED the whole 'I can't kill people 😩' storyline for Morgan and Carol, but especially Morgan. Total bµllsh!t especially in apocalyptic times. Sure Morgan didn't have to kill EVERYONE like he was doing before but once you know the people are BAD bust a cap!

Also one minute the walkers are groaning loudly as they approach, the next they are sneak biting you in the back like a ninja (a real ninja lol)

And when someone living is being attacked by the dead, don't shoot at the dead, shoot at the living to mercy kill his ass and put him out of his misery! That makes no sense to me.

Do love how that fucker Sam got torn apart😏

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
Everything from season 4 onwards.
Rick still being alive
Shane dying
The budget being slashed in half
The aimless plot
The recycled plots
Everything from season 4 onwards.

Iconic

Illuminaughty
Reaction score
Reactions
31,896 618 161
Alleybux
Daryl still existing

Suddenly adhering to the comics when so much was originally changed

Sasha dying instead of Rosita (although everyone who read the comics saw it coming because of Michonne taking Andrea’s place and Sasha essentially taking a
remix of Holly’s death)

Daryl being alive

Glenn dying when it could have been Daryl

Carol and Morgan mopping around ad nauseum

Negan so skinny he looks like a walker himself. I get JDM ain’t what he used to be, but he could at least try to gain a bit.

Daryl.

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
41,004 1,307 287
Alleybux
I hate that they never go anywhere! It's basically the same story every season. They find a nice place, something bad happens and they move on. I know the whole cure thing was a lie, but I wish they would have the group try and move on to somewhere else. Go to another state or something, sh!t. It was so much more interesting during season one when the group was always on the move.

Also, sometimes the episodes can move soooooo slow and there are a lot of fillers. There have been times where I just think "What was the point of this episode?" That's why I love Z Nation so much. It's not as serious as the walking dead, but at the end of the day, there is always action taking place in the episodes and you never get bored. Not only that, but there is an end goal. They're trying to find a cure and that's what the show is centered around.

With TWD, it's gotten to the point where I'm wondering what the goal is. It's like they're just existing and trying to survive, which isn't a bad thing, but it can seem VERY repetitive.

Starbuck

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,606 257 230
Alleybux
Those God damn fillers and pondering to a 'housewife' audience.

Teleporting Zombies that are able to sneak on you, just like nothing. Hello?! Those muthufukkas are slow as fukk and loud but they still manage to sneak and surround you when it's necessarily. [MENTION=164085]MissShawna[/MENTION] called them stealth Walkers 'Ninjas'.

Rick looses his right arm. Do I detect a common theme?
Game of Thrones, Jaime,
The Dark Towers, Roland and
The Walking Deaths, Rick,
all of them lost their right hand/arms/fingers but only Game of Thrones went through it in the TV series.

The graphic novel is fast paced, way more brutal (you remember what the Governor did to Michonde and she in return to him? How Lori and Julie died?) and a minimum of 4 years ahead of the series.

I hate or don't care for most of the characters while reading the novels I'd shed some tears.

The character changes: Andrea is still alive and kicking Zombie balls, Maggie is badass and not a bore.

Carl is still annoying and fukks up everything for anybody else. I guess, that he must be the second most hated fictional child character after Zack from 'The Strain'.

Neegan is awesome, hilarious and often the voice of reason in the novels.

Nobody is safe in the novels. NOBODY! (okay, except for...)

Yeah, that's all for now and the reasons I stopped watching the show.

For all the Graphic Novel and Comic lovers, issue 167/8 is coming out this May!!

daguerreotype

see the illusion of me touching the moon
Reaction score
Reactions
59,139 729 106
Alleybux
Most of my dislikes are them not transferring things from the comic to the show like:

- all of Michonne's BLACK male love interests (Tyreese, Morgan, Ezekial) being given to other characters.

- the watered down version of the Governor. In my opinion, he was more evil than Negan and they could have done so much more with him.

- Carl not being as savage as he is in the comic

They have made me hate characters that I actually liked in other seasons (Carol, Daryl). The pacing of the show could be better.

etherealcee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,541 1,276 698
Alleybux
You know how you just wake up one day and decide you're done with your job, or relationship? This is how it was for me and this show. The last episode I watched in its entirety was Ep.1 of Season 7. I simply got bored with the show and no longer cared about the fate of the characters. The pacing of the second episode KILLED ME! And the fact that it featured Morgan AND Carol, my least favorite characters, was the nail in the coffin.

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
i hate that they never go anywhere! It's basically the same story every season. They find a nice place, something bad happens and they move on. I know the whole cure thing was a lie, but i wish they would have the group try and move on to somewhere else. Go to another state or something, sh!t. It was so much more interesting during season one when the group was always on the move.

also, sometimes the episodes can move soooooo slow and there are a lot of fillers.
there have been times where i just think "what was the point of this episode?" that's why i love z nation so much. It's not as serious as the walking dead, but at the end of the day, there is always action taking place in the episodes and you never get bored. Not only that, but there is an end goal. They're trying to find a cure and that's what the show is centered around.

with twd, it's gotten to the point where i'm wondering what the goal is. It's like they're just existing and trying to survive, which isn't a bad thing, but it can seem very repetitive.
ding ding ding!

Phoenix27

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,074 548 81
Alleybux
1. Never seeing a drop of water touch Daryl's ass. I don't care if it's implied I need to see him immersed in a tub of water.

2. Hosita-the air she breathes, her face, her sh!tty attitude, everything about her

3. That trash heap trick that tried to push up on Rick and her whole filthy stinkin' crew

4. Carol still existing. I'm over her.

5. Bottle episodes-If it ain't about Rick or Michonne I. DON'T. CARE!

6. Tara.

7. Gimple

8. Abraham dying

9. Glenn dying

10. Summer Hiatus-ain't sh!t to watch on Sunday til Game of Thrones comes back :grumpy:

Im Fine

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,587 579 73
Alleybux
Why are you trying to bait my blood pressure? The last 2 seasons have been particularly frustrating. I felt relieved when this season ended.

The episodes go on and on with nothing happening! I swear this season could've been 5-6 episodes. And I realized I don't really care what happens anymore. I think I'll have to binge watch once the seasons end from now on.

Obviously Sasha had to go, due to her new show, so that was expected.

I'm personally offended by that Braid Wig and I was low key glad he disappeared. But not really because I thought they were gonna let more than 2 Black men stick around at the same time.

I've watched from the beginning and this used to be my show! But all the writers and executive producers need to be herded into Herschel's barn (if it's still standing). I was really done when Tara got a whole dam episode!

But I'll always live for Michonne!

CourtneyShayne

Negan's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
2,963 10
Alleybux
Michonne's wig. I know Danai is sick of wearing that thing. It's 1000 degrees in Atlanta in the summer. They can't let her put them up into a ponytail or a bun?

The useless bottle episodes. They are boring, filler, and a waste of an hour.

Rosita, Eugene, Enid, Tara....all useless characters. They serve absolutely no purpose at all. All they do is take screen time away from other more important characters.

Dwight. Ugh. I hate him. I hope Daryl kills him.

Glenn....I know it happened in the comic but, I wish they had switched it up and given it to someone else.

screena

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
311,871 5,214 824
Alleybux
I echo everything everyone's said so far, especially about Rosita and Carol. I'm gonna leave Daryl alone cuz I don't wanna get scalped.

For me it's the hamster wheel progression of the show...the formula of each season (y'all know what I'm talking about). They've said that they aren't focusing on a cure, so I'm not understanding what the point is anymore. I'm not sure what's going on in the rest of the US on TWD, but the gas is gonna eventually run out, so they will be stranded for the most part. If they continue to grow their own food, they should be OK. It seems like they are pushing this idea of repopulating the earth, but if there isn't a method to stop people from turning, then I don't see how they can overcome the walker threat (remember the quarry?). As far as the human threat goes, I guess the good guys will eventually kill off all the bad guys, so at some point there will only be walkers to deal with (which doesn't make any sense), and they will set up communities and start using money again? Recreate the infrastructure that existed before? Hell, I don't know but as yet it's not pointing towards that.

I guess I don't like the fact that there's no end game other than survival. I know that's important (and the whole point), but I like to view things in a bigger picture sort of way and I don't see the bigger picture.

unfilteredtruth

The madame of the Priestly Townhouse
Reaction score
Reactions
132,281 3,743 1,186
Alleybux
I hate that they never go anywhere! It's basically the same story every season. They find a nice place, something bad happens and they move on. I know the whole cure thing was a lie, but I wish they would have the group try and move on to somewhere else. Go to another state or something, sh!t. It was so much more interesting during season one when the group was always on the move.

Also, sometimes the episodes can move soooooo slow and there are a lot of fillers. There have been times where I just think "What was the point of this episode?" That's why I love Z Nation so much. It's not as serious as the walking dead, but at the end of the day, there is always action taking place in the episodes and you never get bored. Not only that, but there is an end goal. They're trying to find a cure and that's what the show is centered around.

With TWD, it's gotten to the point where I'm wondering what the goal is. It's like they're just existing and trying to survive, which isn't a bad thing, but it can seem VERY repetitive.

I agree with everything you said! That's why I stopped watching after season 4 and I had to grit my teeth through season 4. It got repetitive and boring asf. What the fµck are we doing?! Just existing? Hell I could do that in real life, I came to see action! I wish there was a goal other than survival. Like I get that it's the apocalypse so surviving is essentially the goal but not for a goddamn tv show it shouldn't be. Not to mention, I developed severe anxiety from TWD ...in addition to living in NYC but still. I just couldn't take the show anymore. It was seriously making me a little too anxious. Oh and I still feel a way about Shane dying. I say this in every damn TWD thread lol but that drama with Lori/Shane/Rick was poppin.

Jenisysta

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,787 69 7
Alleybux
I'm not impressed with the addition of Jadis and the Heapsters. The Saviors and the inter workings of their various outposts and personnel should have been enough to convey a formidable opponent without adding the Heapsters to the mix.

GoodEnuff4Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,096 222 99
Alleybux
Rosita. Stop giving full episodes to useless characters. More focus on Team Family

Omg... Where do I start when it comes to Rosita... I swear this season she got more air time than Maggie. The Richonne filled 'Say Yes' episode why was she included? Totally unnecessary.

Speaking of bottle episodes it's time for the writers to pay attention to who's worthy of one. I'm sorry but Daryl's and Tara's should've been combined to one. We had to wait four weeks for Maggie's (Go Getters) that didn't make sense. I do agree that the pacing of the show needs improvement .

Sometimes I wish this show wasn't based on the graphic comics... So people stop making comparisons

Aleve

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
522 2
Alleybux
The writing...

It seems that as of the past few seasons, the writers' target audience is 14-year old boys who only want to get to the "good stuff," and "gettin' to the good stuff" doesn't require a lot of character development or a compelling and complete story.

In "Days Gone By" (the pilot episode) the writing (Frank Darabont) was on par with the talent level of the actors (Lennie James and Andrew Lincoln). Both, writing and actors, were excellent.

As a result of their talent, the writers and actors created one of the best episodes of the series (the pilot). It drew me in, and I wanted to know more about them...I was invested. Quite frankly, there was more character and story development in the 67-minute pilot than there has been for characters that have now been with the series for the last six or seven seasons. What did we know about Glenn before he was killed? He was a character that had been with the show since the last episode of the first season, and he never had an episode dedicated to who he was before the world changed.

For the past few seasons, the writing has become pedestrian. It is a disservice to the talent of the cast and extremely disheartening to me.

They need Frank Darabont to come back, rein these folks in and guide them to do their best work.

CinnamonLeaf

Dark and Lovely
Reaction score
Reactions
128,285 3,820 1,438
Alleybux
Michonne's wig. I know Danai is sick of wearing that thing. It's 1000 degrees in Atlanta in the summer. They can't let her put them up into a ponytail or a bun?

The useless bottle episodes. They are boring, filler, and a waste of an hour.

Rosita, Eugene, Enid, Tara....all useless characters. They serve absolutely no purpose at all. All they do is take screen time away from other more important characters.

Dwight. Ugh. I hate him. I hope Daryl kills him.

Glenn....I know it happened in the comic but, I wish they had switched it up and given it to someone else.

YES!!!!!!!! I hate that the hair is so unrealistic, if type 3/4 hair has no shampoo eventually the hair uses its own sebum to balance it put it would not be dry and brittle to do the scalps oils, especially in the heat of Atlanta. I also hate that Michonnes hair is essentially matted in the roots which means realistically her hair should of fallen out. But with locs she could of easily maintained her hair and have it look very nice even in a post apocalyptic world.

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,867 1,736 309
Alleybux
Well I'm new to the bandwagon and I've actually made it to the 6th season this far.....
•I can't stand Dwight, I hope he's gone by the time I reach the end of the series.
•I don't like that I saw some spoilers lol but oh well, because certain stuff I just knew was going to happen anyway.
•Ia grew, Darryl needs to bathe, they done been to one too many different communities and he has yet to touch the tile floor of a bathroom.
•That guys Heath wig still pisses me off they literally gave him a Tyler Perry Ready styled type wig or they got it from Party City. It's either one or the other.
•When that family died I honestly didn't even feel bad because the mama knew not bring th and still did anyways. The brother was mad as hell and pressed about his father's death and was trying to take Carl out in the midst of everything that they already were going through.
•Sam also got on my nerves when he kept talking while they were walking. Like boy if you don't shut up!
•Some of these relationships I can do without as well.
I'll come back and add more later but so far it's okay, certain things do get on my nerves though.
•Did I mention I didn't like Negan? I hope he's gone soon cause I can't take him and this ego, it's not funny and he's aggravating lol
•I'm also over these leaders of other groups and how they're giving of cult like vibes.... I know it's good for the story line but it's getting old. Every season it's a new group of a-holes that are literally being seriously selfish because they just want to. You'd think how the show goes and what one of the main plots is that wouldn't even be an issue. They could've did way more with this storyline.
•I honestly can see why AMC or whoever lost their ratings and views because they just started doing stuff. Like half of this was not even needed like at all.
• I also feel like it started off w/ all of the characters trying to have a family vibe to them and helping one another..... Now it's like the villains are basically running the show..... Which makes it bad for tv imo because they're needed but atp they're just literal psychopaths walking around.
•Granted yes they need to have an edge to survive but some of these characters are literally bat sh!+ Crazy.

Last edited:

Everclear

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,400 32 13
Alleybux
I have a lot of complaints despite my general love for the show. Just off the top of my head:

• I loathed when the group got separated in the 2nd half of season 4. Still is probably the worst episode of that bunch because it focused on just two characters, and nothing really happened.
  • Speaking of season 4, I always thought The Grove was overrated. Melissa McBride's acting was amazing, but the Lizzie twist did nothing for me. I felt nothing when she died.
  • I didn't like that Beth was killed in mid-season 5. It was such a stupidly executed death, and I always felt that Tyreese should've died there instead since he had outlived his usefulness.
  • Noah's character was wasted. Beth gave up her life to set him free, yet he ended up dying just a few episodes later. It was an insult to Beth's sacrifice, and was extremely gruesome.
  • The Glenn fake-out death in Thank You was ridiculous. Not only was it a cheap trick, but the camerawork involved was sloppy, and it started a bunch of annoying TWD memes about dumpsters.
  • The cliffhanger in Last Day on Earth was bad. It shouldn't have happened that way; they should've killed Abraham there and then killed Glenn in the season 7 premiere, which would've been an actual twist. That way Abraham's death wouldn't have been overshadowed.
  • They needed to have Jesus do more in seasons 7 and 8. Even his actor got fed up with how he was treated, and I can't blame him. The writers took a major comic book character and neglected him.
  • Carl's death was bµllsh!t. They tried to use it to justify Rick sparing Negan in Wrath, but that could've been accomplished in many other ways.
  • Heath going missing irks me in ways that I can't explain. I liked his character even though he didn't do much, and I just wish he'd been part of the cast longer instead of disappearing after Jadis trafficked him or whatever the backstory behind his disappearance was.