Quantcast

Third Trimester Tristan Slaps Alleged Jumpoff With A C&D - Denies Cheating on Khlomongér

MoleOlie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,352 4,819 3,628
Alleybux
Seems they are out to show the public the rship is still on but she seems to be trying hard not to bring up their issues infront of his friends. He however looks like whichever way it goes, he couldn't be bothered.

I mean these people are rich so it doesn't matter what they do with their lives but she is the one who keeps posting info to refute what's being published about him. I honestly don't see the hype with this dude. He looks and sounds like a ten year old. Nothing captivating about him.

Maybe she wants a stable home for her daughter but she has to come to grips with the fact that this man is a young, popular bball player who clearly wants to have relations with diff women and not be tied down by her.

And she isn't making it any better with all that surgery. Who really wants to go home to a partner that looks diff every two days? And not diff good either.

She needs serious therapy. Posting quotes on the gram won't cut it.

This video is very telling of how their relationship really is. He looks like he wants to be everywhere else but with her and she looks bored, I think that is rude to sit on your phone the whole time and you are out having dinner with your significant other I would have got up and walked out.

Tristian seems like the type of guy that always has to have this homies around when he’s with Khloe.

Communication is important in a relationship and Khloe is so busy always faking it for social media she probably doesn’t even have much of personality in real life.

Hot Pink

So Essential
Reaction score
Reactions
88,745 1,884 957
Alleybux
This seems so extra and unnecessary. I could see if they were married and had a brand/image to protect, but they just have a (dysfunctional) baby mama/baby daddy dynamic. No one cares. I believe Sydney, though.

teecoilee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,466 1,336 665
Alleybux
They running up the lawyer and PR fees between him cheating and her trying to hide her real face and body.

Blessed28

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,726 9,124 12,528
Alleybux

Emails show Sydney Chase received cease-and-desist from Tristan Thompson​

Tristan Thompson’s alleged fling claims she never received a cease-and-desist from his attorney, but emails obtained by Page Six reveal a different story.
This
A source close to the scandal involving Thompson and Instagram model Sydney Chaseshowed Page Six the emails that Thompson’s attorney sent to email addresses believed to belong to Chase — including the one publicly listed on her Instagram profile. The letters were sent on Friday and again on Tuesday, we’re told, in response to Chase publicly divulging the details of their alleged tryst.

Chase vehemently denied receiving a legal letter.

“I did not receive anything,” Chase exclusively told Page Six. “I didn’t receive anything because I’m telling the truth.”

Chase then doubled down via her Instagram Story, writing, “I have not received a cease & desist from anyone. The articles are giving false information. Let this be a lesson to not let anyone no matter the money or fame they have, to shut you down or tarnish your name.”

As Page Six exclusively reported, the Boston Celtics player’s attorney, Marty Singer, sent cease-and-desists to the “No Jumper” podcast, where Chase first made her claims that she slept with Thompson after he had reunited with girlfriend Khloé Kardashian, and to Chase.
“It is obvious that you are a liar,” the strongly worded letter, obtained by Page Six, to Chase reads. “… Your claim that you had a relationship with Mr. Thompson is pure fiction. The purported texts you claim exist are equally fictitious, and they put words in my client’s mouth that he never said that are contrary to his thoughts and feelings. This is defamatory.”
The letter also demanded Chase provide any texts she allegedly received from 30-year-old Thompson for review, as texts can be “manipulated and faked.”
When asked by Page Six to see the alleged texts between her and Thompson, Chase didn’t respond.

Chile

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,922 1,977 692
Alleybux
If she’s making it all up and can’t prove it then why was Khloe contacting her and why wait so long to say so? I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid her off and will now act like she was lying.
She should send one right back to them! I mean, I think pretty much everyone knows a lawyer - either personally, through a friend, or a play cousin lol.
These clowns really think they can just scare people away!

alleycat

...hence 'Cleaners' are HATERS!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
27,505 1,879 1,929
Alleybux
I have a question?! ...if Tristan locks his DJ up and Khloe has the only key then WHY get so ‘upset’ for when a chick says she used it. I mean why can’t that just be ignored. That is what Beyonce did with JayZ... she wrote a song about a Becky tryst but no one knows for sure that it really hapoebed(JayZ cheating). Why do they make such a public big deal about these things?...oh wait, ....clicks! The succubi effect is sumthin else....

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
I’m so bad at paying attention to what people look like and I finally noticed what that Sidney girl looks like. Holy sh!t she’s so beautiful. Tristan would be a fool not to cheat with her. Wowwwww. His ass stays somehow getting some beautiies. Jordan and Jordyn.

Khloe must have forced him to send a letter I hope this girl continues to spill

I was watching the trailer for the rest of the season of the Kardashians. I really belive they have a surrogate so this is the worse timing for him to get caught . They are painting Tristan as a decent man that’s changed and ready for baby number 3 when reality is he still for the streets.

If she was not such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her. Like I always say he treats her like this because she allows it. No matter what she’s going to make sure to have another baby by him because she’d rather be a fool then to have a different baby daddy.

People always say Khloe can do better. But I don’t think so. He’s the best she can get. Imagine being stuck with that kardashian.

Old School Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,153 992 1,086
Alleybux
So Khlotoshop's attorneys said that texts can be manipulated. Well, if someone has the ability to fake texts, wouldn't they have the ability to manipulate an email? Plus, what's the date on the emails? is there proof that Sydney opened them? Read them? They want Sydney to show the texts? They need to publish the emails.

Regardless, who doesn't know that Third Trimester is still seeing other women? Women who are his type?

But this speaks to why fonts can't stand Khlotoshop; she reached out to Sydney but couldn't reach out to the woman who was pregnant by Third Trimester? Khlotoshop knowingly got with a snake who had a pregnant girlfriend and just didn't care! The world loves to see her get her comeuppance.

User646

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
890 37 16
Alleybux
He is so fugly. Aren’t these women afraid of catching STD’s and HIV? Like..
Right? He should just admit it since he actually leveled up by getting with her. She (chase) is much better looking than he is

Reaction score
Reactions
79,630 6,396 3,647
Alleybux
I’m so bad at paying attention to what people look like and I finally noticed what that Sidney girl looks like. Holy sh!t she’s so beautiful. Tristan would be a fool not to cheat with her. Wowwwww. His ass stays somehow getting some beautiies. Jordan and Jordyn.

Khloe must have forced him to send a letter I hope this girl continues to spill

I was watching the trailer for the rest of the season of the Kardashians. I really belive they have a surrogate so this is the worse timing for him to get caught . They are painting Tristan as a decent man that’s changed and ready for baby number 3 when reality is he still for the streets.

If she was not such a horrible person I’d feel sorry for her. Like I always say he treats her like this because she allows it. No matter what she’s going to make sure to have another baby by him because she’d rather be a fool then to have a different baby daddy.

People always say Khloe can do better. But I don’t think so. He’s the best she can get. Imagine being stuck with that kardashian.
she really can’t do better. ugh she is so unfortunate to look at! he is too! the baby is too idc what anyone says that baby is not attractive what a whole mess.

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
She is not playing. She’s pretty much like come at me !!! I ain’t scared.
I’m cackling.

Dani93

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,409 80 149
Alleybux
She is not playing. She’s pretty much like come at me !!! I ain’t scared.
I’m cackling.
I find it weird that she has not released any of the messages she had with Tristan. Like we’re going on 2 weeks and all she has done is talk about them...Page Six was in direct contact with her and when they asked to see the messages and she conveniently stop responding to them. When Tristan’s lawyer request them she going to be screwed.

Bella Noches

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,563 811 504
Alleybux
This video is very telling of how their relationship really is. He looks like he wants to be everywhere else but with her and she looks bored, I think that is rude to sit on your phone the whole time and you are out having dinner with your significant other I would have got up and walked out.

Tristian seems like the type of guy that always has to have this homies around when he’s with Khloe.

Communication is important in a relationship and Khloe is so busy always faking it for social media she probably doesn’t even have much of personality in real life.

The crickets make it worse! :laughing:

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
I find it weird that she has not released any of the messages she had with Tristan. Like we’re going on 2 weeks and all she has done is talk about them...Page Six was in direct contact with her and when they asked to see the messages and she conveniently stop responding to them. When Tristan’s lawyer request them she going to be screwed.
You know what’s sad, is that let’s say this girl is lying which ok is a possibility but how embarrassing is it that most people including myself takes her word as 100 percent truth because that guy is trash and Khloe is weird enough to message her.
I would hate to be with a guy and someone said he cheated and not for a moment did anyone give him the benefit of the doubt.

If this is true or not true the thing is there will be a another woman saying the exact same thing soon enough.

LolaStarr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,859 1,169 620
Alleybux
Kris Jenner, I’m still not going to watch your show.:.idc if I do have a subscription to Hulu. I will ignore it.

Old School Me

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,153 992 1,086
Alleybux
Third Trimester's attorney out and out called her a liar. Hopefully the texts are real. If they're real, she needs to contact Gloria Allred about the libel and slander - against her!

Yasmine1908

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,982 592 176
Alleybux
I don’t think Sydney is lying. I 100% believe only for the reason that she IS Tristan’s type and the proof is in his track record. Sydney is gorgeous.

Khloe thought her proximity to wealth, fame, and being a Kardashian would be enough for Tristan but it’s not. She’s a 36 year old basketball groupie. She keeps going after black NBA players for nearly a decade now and it hasn’t worked at all for her. She desperately wants to be a WAG superpower couple even when her first rodeo as one barely lasted with Lamar---and I truly do think he liked her. Being a WAG is the epitome of a trophy in more ways than one because those men have access to all sorts of beautiful women, but will only marry one in the end.

I think the reason why she won’t leave Tristan is because she desperately wants to play house and family with him. She made the mistake of having a child with him thinking that makes him her family. Having a child with a man DOES NOT make a family. There needs to be commitment, loyalty, and trust. None of those she had with Tristian and he will continue to give her nothing words, lies, and dust. Stop using your child as a shield for why you make reasons to keep Tristian in your life. It's clear she REALLY CARES what people think of her and she struggles with her self esteem. She doesn’t want to start all over again and keeps looking at love like it’s some sort of test or struggle to rationalize it all. Love shouldn’t be no struggle with some Brampton wasteman cheating on you daily and sloppily may I add.

I have zero sympathy cause Khloe is sh!tty. Khloe can DM a side chick on IG for details and to meet up but she couldn’t DM Jordy Craig to ask if Tristan was really single as Khloe claimed she was told before her "blind date" with him?! And then Jordy comes out saying Tristan paid her not to date anyone after they broke up while he was with that Yeti who was posting 25 page paragraphs on the gram about how much she loves Tristian. Absolutely messy but clear that he doesn’t want Khloe for real and she won't believe it because she's a wealthy white woman and these PEOPLE keep trying to break up her family. Khloe keeping hurting and losing in life then.

Last edited:

DellsFave

Sarcasm.
Reaction score
Reactions
167,929 5,657 943
Alleybux

I remember this. They probably fought right before that. Lol look how she's avoiding looking at him. Looking everywhere except in his general direction. And how he's aimlessly playing in the phone just to pay her dust. Not doing sh!t on that phone except DMing groupies maybe.

Khrislaine

LSA for islamic terrorists & terrorism since ‘23
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
87,800 8,873 5,770
Alleybux
So Khlotoshop's attorneys said that texts can be manipulated. Well, if someone has the ability to fake texts, wouldn't they have the ability to manipulate an email? Plus, what's the date on the emails? is there proof that Sydney opened them? Read them? They want Sydney to show the texts? They need to publish the emails.

Regardless, who doesn't know that Third Trimester is still seeing other women? Women who are his type?

But this speaks to why fonts can't stand Khlotoshop; she reached out to Sydney but couldn't reach out to the woman who was pregnant by Third Trimester? Khlotoshop knowingly got with a snake who had a pregnant girlfriend and just didn't care! The world loves to see her get her comeuppance.
Khlotoshop!
I love it.

Khrislaine

LSA for islamic terrorists & terrorism since ‘23
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
87,800 8,873 5,770
Alleybux
she really can’t do better. ugh she is so unfortunate to look at! he is too! the baby is too idc what anyone says that baby is not attractive what a whole mess.
I have to agree on all points.