Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
71-JWysv-MDg-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Perfect golden-brown toast, every time.

There is perhaps no greater inconvenience to the palate than burnt toast. Making toast, after all, is a delicate operation: too long against the searing coils and it'll be smoldered, reserved only for the trash; too short and a smear of salty butter won't properly melt in. It is, in other words, a persistent conundrum.

One option, of course, would be to never let that toast out of your sight. But who has the time (or the desire) to have their eyes glued to the toaster when you're scrambling eggs low and slow and whizzing up a blender batch of salsa verde at the same time?

Another, more alluring solution would be to simply invest in the so-called "toaster of the future". The Revolution Cooking Touchscreen Toaster on Amazon promises to never burn toast. That's because this toaster can be easily programmed to suit your preferred toasting needs, all by selecting one of seven browning levels on the user-friendly touchscreen. Whether you like nearly burnt toast or flawless golden brown, this toaster can do it all.

Not only does the touchscreen provide a number of toasting levels, but it also allows you to select exactly what carb you're toasting, from traditional breads and bagels to English muffins, frozen waffles, and toaster pastries. It moves at a far faster pace than a typical toaster—which means you'll no longer have to wait minutes for a pair of waffles to jump out—complete with a countdown on the screen that lets you know exactly when your toast will spring up.

The last thing you'll need to do for downright impeccable toast is inform the toaster whether you're dropping in fresh or frozen bread, or simply want to reheat a waffle that's gone cold. And when you're done using the toaster, the display switches to an analog clock, a secret bonus perk.

Amazon shoppers have been converted by the skill and expertise of this futuristic toaster, where it's picked up over 400 five-star reviews. "I have to say, this toaster was well worth the investment," one shopper wrote. "This one beat my old toaster by a mile in terms of how fast it toasts, and it adjusts easily and well to waffles and bagels. This makes my old toaster obsolete and is now collecting dust in the bottom cupboard."

With this toaster, no more fussy dials are required, no grubby fingerprints stain the metal, and knives are hardly obligatory to unlodge a trapped knob of bread. In fact, when the toast has been completed, it slowly raises up—no scary 'pop' unleashed—making it impossible to ensnare bread.

"Expensive but worth every penny," writes another shopper. "I realize this seems hopelessly expensive. But if you make toast everyday (as I do), the fact you get perfect toast in just two minutes—instead of waiting and waiting and waiting—it honestly is worth it. Now that I have it, every time I am somewhere else and have to wait, it drives me crazy. Do yourself a favor and buy this!"

The sleek, minimalist design of this toaster isn't the only thing that will make a statement; it's certainly not the cheapest toaster out there, priced at $300, but perfect toast is undeniably priceless. Nab the Revolution Cooking High-Speed 2-Slice Stainless Touchscreen Toaster on Amazon and say one last sweet goodbye to scorched toast.

To buy: $300; amazon.com

Amazon Shoppers Declare That This Smart Toaster Is ‘Worth Every Penny’ — FOOD & WINE

kissmba

puttin' in werk
Reaction score
Reactions
16,929 333 218
Alleybux
This is something that I would buy, I could eat toast, english muffins and bagels all day

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
This would be suitable for a family

I checked this out some time ago and so many reviews were from people saying it toasted their bread unevenly and it wasn't worth the money and they were sending it back, etc. So it's interesting now that they have so many positive reviews. Either they fixed the issues or something is amiss!

I'm still curious though, but the last thing I need is another kitchen appliance I will not use lol.

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,815 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
I've spent a lot of money on a lot of dumb sh!t... but never in life will you get me buying a 300 dollar toaster! I can't even pull the trigger on a Smeg!

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,815 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
What's a Smeg?
Smeg is an Italian brand that makes small and large kitchen and household appliances. They are particularly known for their vintage styled items, here's their toaster in mint (along with a citrus juicer)
smeg-4-slice-toaster-1__70943.1597356205.jpg

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
Smeg is an Italian brand that makes small and large kitchen and household appliances. They are particularly known for their vintage styled items, here's their toaster in mint (along with a citrus juicer)
smeg-4-slice-toaster-1__70943.1597356205.jpg

Don't know why the mini-fridge is $1k but it looks cool! Like a space-age vibe to me

That toaster looks massive lol

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,815 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
Don't know why the mini-fridge is $1k but it looks cool! Like a space-age vibe to me

That toaster looks massive lol
I love the mini fridge too. Where would I put it? I don't know, just gimme! And yeah, the toaster isn't exactly small but it's 50s styled so it doesn't matter! Get the 4 slice version for even more bigness lol.

AaaBb

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,007 97 140
Alleybux
71-JWysv-MDg-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Perfect golden-brown toast, every time.

There is perhaps no greater inconvenience to the palate than burnt toast. Making toast, after all, is a delicate operation: too long against the searing coils and it'll be smoldered, reserved only for the trash; too short and a smear of salty butter won't properly melt in. It is, in other words, a persistent conundrum.

One option, of course, would be to never let that toast out of your sight. But who has the time (or the desire) to have their eyes glued to the toaster when you're scrambling eggs low and slow and whizzing up a blender batch of salsa verde at the same time?

Another, more alluring solution would be to simply invest in the so-called "toaster of the future". The Revolution Cooking Touchscreen Toaster on Amazon promises to never burn toast. That's because this toaster can be easily programmed to suit your preferred toasting needs, all by selecting one of seven browning levels on the user-friendly touchscreen. Whether you like nearly burnt toast or flawless golden brown, this toaster can do it all.

Not only does the touchscreen provide a number of toasting levels, but it also allows you to select exactly what carb you're toasting, from traditional breads and bagels to English muffins, frozen waffles, and toaster pastries. It moves at a far faster pace than a typical toaster—which means you'll no longer have to wait minutes for a pair of waffles to jump out—complete with a countdown on the screen that lets you know exactly when your toast will spring up.

The last thing you'll need to do for downright impeccable toast is inform the toaster whether you're dropping in fresh or frozen bread, or simply want to reheat a waffle that's gone cold. And when you're done using the toaster, the display switches to an analog clock, a secret bonus perk.

Amazon shoppers have been converted by the skill and expertise of this futuristic toaster, where it's picked up over 400 five-star reviews. "I have to say, this toaster was well worth the investment," one shopper wrote. "This one beat my old toaster by a mile in terms of how fast it toasts, and it adjusts easily and well to waffles and bagels. This makes my old toaster obsolete and is now collecting dust in the bottom cupboard."

With this toaster, no more fussy dials are required, no grubby fingerprints stain the metal, and knives are hardly obligatory to unlodge a trapped knob of bread. In fact, when the toast has been completed, it slowly raises up—no scary 'pop' unleashed—making it impossible to ensnare bread.

"Expensive but worth every penny," writes another shopper. "I realize this seems hopelessly expensive. But if you make toast everyday (as I do), the fact you get perfect toast in just two minutes—instead of waiting and waiting and waiting—it honestly is worth it. Now that I have it, every time I am somewhere else and have to wait, it drives me crazy. Do yourself a favor and buy this!"

The sleek, minimalist design of this toaster isn't the only thing that will make a statement; it's certainly not the cheapest toaster out there, priced at $300, but perfect toast is undeniably priceless. Nab the Revolution Cooking High-Speed 2-Slice Stainless Touchscreen Toaster on Amazon and say one last sweet goodbye to scorched toast.

To buy: $300; amazon.com

Amazon Shoppers Declare That This Smart Toaster Is ‘Worth Every Penny’ — FOOD & WINE

maybe when this goes on sale- black friday/cyber monday

until then i will continue to use the broil setting on my oven

Lookin Azz

I can see your lace
Reaction score
Reactions
90,044 2,247 138
Alleybux
I love kitchen gadgets, but I can’t see a pressing need for this, especially given the price. It’s a single function item that doesn’t seem worth the investment. There are kitchen gadgets that have 7+ functions and don’t cost a third of the price.

InjoyLelo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,336 81 37
Alleybux
I am in the market for a toaster and saw this on Amazon. While I'm sure its cool, thats a lil much for a doggone toaster. I put one for $39 in my cart.

Metaphysique

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,065 696 303
Alleybux
This is currently on my list. Lol I was telling my husband about it recently. We have a lot of smart electronics. Might as well get this one. We love our smart trash can.

HoneyHitch

Class Clown Superlative
Reaction score
Reactions
121,178 3,748 918
Alleybux
$300 for a toaster......for that price I thought I would be voice activated....still have to push a button....no thank you

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,843 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
my air fryer oven got it all covered. do not need this ptless sh!t. aint that much toast, pop tarts, bagels or eggos in the world

Diggin da Shamy

I am enough.
Reaction score
Reactions
210,129 4,772 3,321
Alleybux
What does a smart trash can do?

I'm guessing open and closed. I hate smart products because it never does the whole thing for me. If I'm getting a smart trash can, I shouldn't have to walk to the trash can. I should be able to call your ass over and you open so I can put the trash in. Honestly, I want the trash can to have an arm to collect the trash too, but I think that's a little unrealistic.

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,843 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
But what about the Toaster Strudels?
im about to put em on my grocery list lol. those too. with my air fryer oven, i could toast them all at the same time if i wanted to

who pressed to see a picture of a slice of bread lol?

reyals

virgo
Reaction score
Reactions
271,776 9,547 3,539
Alleybux
Sure why not it's not like toasters don't already have radiation, let add some EMP too! We really should limit the amount of smart products we have in our households and a toaster isn't worth it imo.

MajesticLife

Beautiful Everything
Reaction score
Reactions
50,835 1,817 334
Alleybux
I can't do regular toasters, like ever. I wouldn't pay 50 cents for it let alone $300.

Reason being I am never comfortable with the ability to clean them properly.