Quantcast

This delusional girl thinks a 400 000$ household is highly achievable !

M89996

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,832 1,551 1,122
Alleybux
You clearly didn't read anything I typed. I literally just said 400k is NOT achievable for certain individuals in certain standings and why it may be easier for others.

Why are you making this about me? I have a degree and you have no idea what my income is.

I had a feeling you were gonna be one of those "pull up by your bootstraps" and once again--it's not realistic. But you already on some classist sh!t with this "generational legacy and government assistance". Imma need you to expand on this. Who are you talking about hon?
If you already have a degree, why did you mention a nonexistent example to help your argument. I’m not talking about hypotheticals or “the average.”

the reason why people become successful in the first place is because they stop thinking about what “the average” is doing.

Yes some call it classism, others call it realism. If you have done your due diligence, you wouldn’t be confused by my statement as Caucasian’s make the majority bulk of welfare recipients. My point in including that statement is to show that others within my realm of proximity were able to surpass the “average” whites who rely on either legacy or welfare to sustain themselves— as minority immigrants.

So there shouldn’t be any excuses or discouragement to others when it has been done already.

Have a nice day.

bobbydadon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,214 775 582
Alleybux
If you already have a degree, why did you mention a nonexistent example to help your argument. I’m not talking about hypotheticals or “the average.”

the reason why people become successful in the first place is because they stop thinking about what “the average” is doing.

Yes some call it classism, others call it realism. If you have done your due diligence, you wouldn’t be confused by my statement as Caucasian’s make the majority bulk of welfare recipients. My point in including that statement is to show that others within my realm of proximity were able to surpass the “average” whites who rely on either legacy or welfare to sustain themselves— as minority immigrants.

So there shouldn’t be any excuses or discouragement to others when it has been done already.

Have a nice day.
if your talking about realistic, why would an household income that less then 1 percent of americans make realistic?