Not open for further replies.

Curvy Jones

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,842 5 5
Alleybux
Anyone watching the Today Show? People should stand far away from him, because when he gets struck by lightning, we don't want it to bounce to anyone else.

How interesting that Jesus is now hispanic.

He says sin does not exist and there is no such thing as the devil and prayer is a waste of time.

His followers say he's telling the truth, and they feel set free. Of course they do! Lawd.

And yeah he takes an offering. People have given him cars and homes.

Lightning. It's coming for you, dude.

Gillie

Ballin', enough said
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
268 3
Alleybux
he's going straight to hell. I'll pray for him though.

H8GR8-1

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,446 2 3
Alleybux
CurvyGurlATL said:
Anyone watching the Today Show? People should stand far away from him, because when he gets struck by lightning, we don't want it to bounce to anyone else.

He says sin does not exist and there is no such thing as the devil and prayer is a waste of time.

His followers say he's telling the truth, and they feel set free. Of course they do! Lawd.

I didn't see it but there was some hispanic dude out here who called himself "Angel" and had all these folks giving him their paychecks (they worked for him, too). My ex had just got a job there and came home telling me this stuff. Them fools would walk around saying stuff like "All hail, Angel". I told my ex that wasn't a job it was a cult & he'd better quit. So, he quit.

I met the dude & we hated each other on sight. It was like all the hair on the back of my arms & neck stood up.

I agree -- stay far, far away from fools like that.

GraciLuFreebush

MAGICALLY DELICIOUS
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
7,748 1 2
Alleybux
H8GR8-1 said:
I didn't see it but there was some hispanic dude out here who called himself "Angel" and had all these folks giving him their paychecks (they worked for him, too). My ex had just got a job there and came home telling me this stuff. Them fools would walk around saying stuff like "All hail, Angel". I told my ex that wasn't a job it was a cult & he'd better quit. So, he quit.

I met the dude & we hated each other on sight. It was like all the hair on the back of my arms & neck stood up.

I agree -- stay far, far away from fools like that.

Ummm...can you say anti-Christ?

SsyrhC

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I thin God is about to give him a nice ass whupping

Cocaine

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,845 6 6
Alleybux
Lord, what is the world coming to???? Oh, I forgot, an end. Real soon.

George Michael

<span style="display: inline-block; filter:progid:
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,047 8 8
Alleybux
CurvyGurlATL said:

I'LL PRAY FOR HIS SOUL AND OTHER SOULS THAT HE'S LEADING INTO DARKNESS.

Nura

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
12,057 10 12
Alleybux
Its interesting that ppl are only upset when Jesus is portrayed as something other than white.

Shark

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,463 2 1
Alleybux
That is interesting. I wonder if dude really believes he is Jesus or if it is a conscious scam. I guess I could excuse it if he is truly nuts, he don't know no better. But if it is just a straight up scam then yes, he is going to be on the express train to hell.

LottoWinna

Who You Finna Try?
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
29,044 1,195 1,265
Alleybux
Interesting.

If Jesus Christ showed up today, his biggest cheerleaders wouldn't recognize him anyway.:blindfold

BIG CHAD

Rookie
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LottoWinna said:
Interesting.

If Jesus Christ showed up today, his biggest cheerleaders wouldn't recognize him anyway.:blindfold

*dies*

Bella Rosa

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
6,047 25 7
Alleybux
LottoWinna said:
Interesting.

TRUE

this dude though..the Bible did prophesize that false teachers and leaders would become rampant as we got closer to the end of the world. I'll pray for him and any others than fall into his trap as well as other people who fall for similar false prophets.

CaramelCutie757

Non Conformist
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,859 1,220 1,730
Alleybux
LottoWinna said:
Interesting.

Agree with you, i don't think all christians will believe Jesus if he came down today because some of them would be so skepitical of him, I think some of them would believe the Anti-Christ over Jesus because the bible says that the Anti-christ will proclaim he is God and he will be killed and then he will come back to life as Jesus did and perform miracles, and then some will think he is God and he will sit on the throne in the temple that will be reconstructed in Jerusalem. That temple is suppose to be for Jesus as he will reign on earth again.

I find it interesting that some christians don't believe in the supernatural. That's why i don't think some will believe that Jesus will be himself but the bible did say everybody will see him coming. So i think some fools will probably be scared to death they would be in chaos when they see him. Some probably will ask him to test his abilities or think he's evil just because he can heal or perform miracles

I believe he will come in his original form like he was back in biblical times the same clothes and everything. He isn't coming back in modern clothes or a different race Misconception Jesus wasn't white lol He was a middle eastern Jew he lived like a jew but seperated himself to do what God told him to do.

wildfire

FIRE_STARTER
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
20,019 10 11
Alleybux
One Good Punch To Da Back A Da Head Will Wake His Ass Up

and then

MVP
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
2,806 134 77
Alleybux
Only thing these cults do is pimp some niave folk out of their goodies, fools

Jersey_Bella

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
908 1
Alleybux
Just becauase his parents went and named him Hay-Seuss he supposed to have some kind of pass as the lord Jesus Christ himself?! That man has problems...

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
CurvyGurlATL said:

Maybe he can set his people free and take them back to Mexico heaven!

Status
Not open for further replies.