Quantcast

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT ORDER DROM DOORDASH, UBER EATS, or POSTMATES

N2Ladies

Reaffirmed
Reaction score
Reactions
272,352 43,273 20,376
Alleybux
I'm surprised at your post... I had you mentally tagged as one of those male fonts that enjoyed prayed for coochie encrusted hands on anything of yours.
I do but the women I seek are on a much higher socio-economic level that they aren't working for food delivery companies.

lanubian

WHERE’S THE H??????
Reaction score
Reactions
54,496 1,930 2,579
Alleybux
Right now I pretty much only order from Chick fil a occasionally only because the food comes with a seal and don’t order any drinks. I tried a few other places once and never again because the food wasn’t in any sealed packaging.

And I always tip because I don’t want anyone angry delivering my food.

gloupkie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,009 1,201 237
Alleybux
I never order from door dash or Uber eats. It creeps me out that non-restaurant employees are handling my food...

Idk why people still order from these 3rd party companies either, some of their employees are disgusting.

EX: I used to work at a hospital and we only got a 30 min lunch break. So, like 30 mins before my break I ordered CFA via Mr.Delivery (Never Again!) When my food got to me, not only was it cold, smashed & soggy, the lady who delivered my food looked like she did meth & the inside of her car was filthy! I ended up just throwing my food and drink away.

My mom works at one of the top hotels in the city and they have a Starbucks inside of the hotel. She told me one day either a doordash or grubhub driver picked up someone’s food and drinks from Starbucks and went into the bathroom with their items & did god knows what, left & delivered their food & drinks. I now go & pick up my food.

Also, off topic. Why do waitresses feel entitled to tips when you’re picking food up from a restaurant??? I went to pick up some breakfast this morning and the server got pissed that I said that I didn’t want to tip.

Angel Salvadore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
124,433 1,672 294
Alleybux
I never order from door dash or Uber eats. It creeps me out that non-restaurant employees are handling my food...

Same. I never ordered through these third party delivery services for that reason. I don't want some random person handling my food and holding it in their possibly dirty car.

Plus delivery is expensive. If I don't feel like doing carryout then I don't really want take out.