enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
dv582619.jpg

Former champion shot putter Andreas Krieger, who competed as a woman (Heidi Krieger) for East Germany, poses with pictures of himself from 1986-87.

There is no trace of woman ANYTHING in this person. :no:

To make a long story short, he used to compete as a "woman" in 80s/90s. He met this german sports doctor that doped him up with a strong steroid that basically turned him into a woman.

The german doctor now works for Red Bull's sport's division. They said he messed up a lot of female athletes from the 80s/90s with his fµcked up "enhancement" medicine:

You can read the rest at the line below. I don't feel like copying it. I just wanted to show how STRONG that drug was to erase practically all female traits from this person. :no:

Regimen of Red Bull doctor Bernd Pansold and East Germans still leaves toll on athletes - NY Daily News

Killa

Killa THIS, Killa THAT
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
108,843 4,642 2,616
Alleybux
Is she happy about being a man or what? It doesn't sound like a choice. And I need to hear his voice.

CountingStars

Being Mad Because You’re a Gangstalker is Weird
Reaction score
Reactions
65,515 2,460 2,096
Alleybux
True but look at her/his sport, she was already building her/his body towards that. Athletes messing with their hormones just for a Gold.

Reaction score
Reactions
75,668 1,640 2,662
Alleybux
i think you meant to write that this person was born a woman and given so many steroids that she basically turned into a man (you wrote turned into a woman).

TasteTheRainbow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,743 4
Alleybux
I'm confused. Was he always a man and the doctor doped him up to turn into a woman (and then he reverted back to a man)?

Was he, indeed, born a woman or turned into a woman?

Lord Manderly

Frey Pies On Da House
Reaction score
Reactions
29,558 798 166
Alleybux
East Germans and Eastern Europeans were giving a lot of their athletes steriods to better their performance. Giving it to prepubescent girls meant they were messed up for life, they never got periods or went through proper female puberty.

Sara Shahi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
13,706 356 177
Alleybux
Seems like he got the good end of the deal...since he looks like he'd make a very unattractive woman.

MarryMePls

It’s anyone at this point….
Reaction score
Reactions
85,013 2,549 400
Alleybux
so he still has a va-jay-jay :sidefrown: ........I am sure someone could like that....it's like ******** but weirder

JuiceyStar

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
68,930 19 19
Alleybux
The fµck??

I am so confused

I usually dont click links :neutral: but I need to understand this story better

JuiceyStar

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
68,930 19 19
Alleybux
OP for a story like this, you gotta post the whole sh!t

This is extremely interesting

Regimen of Red Bull doctor Bernd Pansold and East Germans still leaves toll on athletes

The most notorious incident involved shotput champion Heidi Krieger, who was given so many steroids at the Berlin sports club SC Dynamo that Krieger later elected to become a man and is now Andreas Krieger. But she was just one of many young athletes masculinized by the drugs.

This is the fourth in a series of four articles drawn from a Daily News investigation of Red Bull’s Diagnostics and Training Center, a facility near the company headquarters in Austria where sponsored athletes and their trainers work under the supervision of Bernd Pansold, convicted of doping crimes in Germany in 1998.

While Red Bull was recruiting a convicted doping doctor to run a training center for the company’s sponsored athletes, German trauma surgeon Klaus Zoellig was getting phone calls from young women with deep voices and strange ailments.

“Infertility, gynecological complex, they don’t have their period,” Zoellig recalls. “They have mastitis of the breast. A lot of them have liver illness.”

Zoellig is speaking in a tidy little kitchen off a basement office at his medical practice in Weinheim, Germany.

Until recently he was the president of Vorsitzende des Dopingopfer-Hilfe-Vereins, an assistance group for former East German athletes who were plied with toxic steroids so their Communist government could claim Olympic superiority.

“Women are more hurt than the men,” Zoellig says, describing the massive dosages of testosterone teenage girls were given. “Women often have bad vertebrae and problems with the hips and knees because they doubled the kilos lifting weights. There was a woman who was 30 years old who needed an artificial hip. It was completely destroyed from lifting very high weights.”

The most notorious incident involved shotput champion Heidi Krieger, who was given so many steroids at the Berlin sports club SC Dynamo — a multisport academy with close ties to East Germany’s autocratic regime and secret police, the Stasi — that Krieger later elected to become a man and is now Andreas Krieger. But she was just one of many young athletes masculinized by the drugs.

As the Daily News has reported in a series of investigative articles this week, one of the Dynamo doctors, Bernd Pansold, now oversees the Red Bull Diagnostics and Training Center in Thalgau, Austria, where he guides training and analyzes blood data for the company’s sponsored athletes and their trainers. He says U.S. Olympic ski team star Lindsey Vonn visits twice a year, although her publicist claims Vonn’s contact with Pansold is limited to a “courtesy hello.”

The East German doping programs of the 1970s and 1980s are the original sin of the sports doping underworld. All subsequent scandals pale in comparison — and often borrow in their particulars. Some of the designer steroids at the middle of the BALCO doping ring 10 years ago were concocted by Patrick Arnold, a “rogue chemist” who testified that he cooked up his creations after researching the East German documents.

Steven Ungerleider, a visiting scholar and psychologist at the University of Texas at Austin, is an expert on the East German programs. In research for his 2001 book on the topic, “Faust’s Gold,” Ungerleider attended trials of doctors and coaches whose role was uncovered after the Berlin Wall came down. Ungerleider is both surprised and unsurprised that Pansold is working at Red Bull.

JuiceyStar

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
68,930 19 19
Alleybux
So basically this man was doping female athletes in the 80's to the point that they were physically turning into men

and now red Bull has him leading their athletic department

This is a very very very bad look for Red Bull

I dont know about anyone else here but my ass wont be partaking in any of their products from here on out. I didnt drink it much to begin with but I will make sure to avoid them completely now

I'm completely disgusted that they hired this man who was CONVICTED by the courts for what he did to these women. He took away their femininity and tried to ruin their lives

If Red Bull would hire someone like him, their ethics are in question IMO and I dont trust them and what they put in their drinks now

Sleeping_Cutie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
5,328 82 39
Alleybux
As the Daily News has reported in a series of investigative articles this week, one of the Dynamo doctors, Bernd Pansold, now oversees the Red Bull Diagnostics and Training Center in Thalgau, Austria, where he guides training and analyzes blood data for the company’s sponsored athletes and their trainers. He says U.S. Olympic ski team star Lindsey Vonn visits twice a year, although her publicist claims Vonn’s contact with Pansold is limited to a “courtesy hello.”

Aren't fonts always commenting on how masculine she looks? Hmm...

mommy2three

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Did you all notice the Lindsey Vonn mention? Is this Lindsey Vonn, as in, Tiger's partner? :disapointed::bulgy-eyes:

Aleve

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
522 2
Alleybux
The PBS program Secrets of the Dead: Doping for Gold covered this story. It was so sad. Towards the end of the program, athletes from the U.S. and East German teams (70s era) meet to talk about the doping.

From PBS.org:

In the 1970s, female East German athletes came from nowhere to dominate international sport. But behind their success lay a horrifying secret. Doping for Gold reveals the truth behind the biggest state-sponsored doping program the world has ever known, creating a timely perspective on today’s many sports drug scandals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta70OIz_b_c"]Doping for Gold PBS/YouTube preview[/ame]

Doping for Gold PBS.org full program