This place is a trip

Reactions
Alleybux
I'm new to this site and it is a total trip. A few family and friends of mine, who have been the topic of a few discussions told me about this site. I have read so much about so many people that i know. I know it's gossip,but how do know what to believe.

Reactions
Alleybux
I know that there is more to the site, but that was the first thing that everyone told me about. I really didn't know what to expect

Gettin' It In.com
OLDHEAD
Reactions
26,693 7 6
Alleybux
I'm new to this site and it is a total trip. A few family and friends of mine, who have been the topic of a few discussions told me about this site. I have read so much about so many people that i know. I know it's gossip,but how do know what to believe.

This is NOT where you come to reinforce your beliefs. Now the question is: WHO IS YOUR FAMILY?

I know that there is more to the site, but that was the first thing that everyone told me about. I really didn't know what to expect

Who is EVERYONE? Your vague references are irritating already and you say you just got here? :question:

Loving him is wrong
Reactions
8,291 5 5
Alleybux
Don't believe what you here and half of what is typed on LSA. There are other forums besides gossip, so if you don't want to read it go to the Religion forum or learn how to make corned beef in the cooking thread.

NIDDYcakes
Reactions
21,216 6 5
Alleybux
6e71e159d1ea.gif

Reactions
Alleybux
Once i got pass the gossip, I actually read other things. I enjoy the cooking forum and life

Reactions
Alleybux
I would never reveal them, but as large as l.a is, it is a very small place. It's not hard to find things written about someone you know, or even yourself for that matter.

Loving him is wrong
Reactions
8,291 5 5
Alleybux
I would never reveal them, but as large as l.a is, it is a very small place. It's not hard to find things written about someone you know, or even yourself for that matter.

I see they done taught you some sh*t already. It won't take long to figure it out though.:pwink:

Wynter came bishes!!
OLDHEAD
Reactions
81,356 28 77
Alleybux
:dead: go easy on her Pressh...

OP stop hinting dang... but I guess eventually whats in the dark always comes to the light on LSA. ME thinks ya shud have never said nuffink bout your fam and then further hinted about yourself too... now folks will be clocking ya every word.

Welcome chick. If ya know Visanthe Shiancoe tell him I stans for some of his peen please and thank u :biglaugh:

Reactions
Alleybux
Didn't really have a ? that needed to be answered. Just making an observation about what i've read in some the threads

OLDHEAD
Reactions
41,466 52 21
Alleybux
*pulls a passage from the latest edition of Good Board Citizenry by Admin Condi Mildred*

Enjoy your stay. We hope you have a super, awesome time!!!

:good:

<span style="font-style: italic;"><span style="fon
Reactions
7,949 1 3
Alleybux
Enjoy...

love to know who is your family and friends that we talked about but don't want to play blind-item... wait Kim is that you with ya fake ass???

Gettin' It In.com
OLDHEAD
Reactions
26,693 7 6
Alleybux
:dead: go easy on her Pressh...

OP stop hinting dang... but I guess eventually whats in the dark always comes to the light on LSA. ME thinks ya shud have never said nuffink bout your fam and then further hinted about yourself too... now folks will be clocking ya every word.

Welcome chick. If ya know Visanthe Shiancoe tell him I stans for some of his peen please and thank u :biglaugh:

Girl! No you di-ent. Told me to go easy then plunked the OP on the head with the stanning for Visanthe Shiancoe peen line. LOL :dead: :dead: woo chile

Walk with me
Reactions
17,396 13 21
Alleybux
Where you from?

What are your favorite threads so far?

who is your fam? friends?

HELPFUL NEWBIE HINT #1: See the chick above's questions? DON'T ANSWER ANYTHING SHE EVER ASKS YOU UNLESS YOU WANT HER SCOURING THE NET TO FIND INFO AND ESPECIALLY PICS OF YOU AND FAM, which will then be thrown up on LSA in multiple attempts to gather information, stalk, and start uber-messy threads about.

WELCOME TO THE ALLEY. :good:

:)

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

AOC proposes "constitutional convention" on PR statehood, unaware Puerto Ricans voted yes on a...
The reason they are debt is because of the US and American corporations. So yes, the US should pay their debt, cause they are the reason PR is in...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
I expected a more sweet caption then such a generic one. He was so cheesy and sweet in his post about her and here she comes with no seasoning at...
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
You ain't wrong! I noticed Leah is also going into her second season and already having to fake a storyline (becoming Jewish) which shows how...
Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
buying anything in this market is crazy Is she buying in Miami this year?! The market is legit crazy crazy. She is like every other Nyer who is...
EVICTION Moratorium Is OVER on the Federal Level. Renters May Still Be Protected By State Laws.
I find it crazy people so angry about the landlords losing income are the same people who have family members on section 8, were awarded pell...
  • Poll
Erica Mena wants to fight Wendy Williams
Wow...Wendy said nothing to warrent such a disgusting response, esp since Erica herself has been a victim of abuse. All she did was give some...
Guy from tinder refuses to share social media information
He is trying to hide some kids before you fall MADLY and DEEPLY in love with him.
Broke boy summer? Chet hanks begging the gworls for money!
If he made an onlyfans and showed us his spreadT pink asscheeks I may throw him a cute 9.99 subscription I'm not subscribing but I'm definitely...
Top Bottom