This place is a trip

Ten Steps Ahead
OLDHEAD
Reactions
45,736 10 12
Alleybux
Uhm.. :eek: We don't gossip :nono: We ARE gossip :yes: :biglaugh:

Oh & Always... remember... believe half of what you see & NONE of what you hear... & you'll be fine....

Welcome to the JUNGLE!!!

& remember... you ain't gotta lie to kick it... (not that you're lying... you just don't EVER have to) :)

I Am His Muse...
Reactions
20,284 2 4
Alleybux
HELPFUL NEWBIE HINT #1: See the chick above's questions? DON'T ANSWER ANYTHING SHE EVER ASKS YOU UNLESS YOU WANT HER SCOURING THE NET TO FIND INFO AND ESPECIALLY PICS OF YOU AND FAM, which will then be thrown up on LSA in multiple attempts to gather information, stalk, and start uber-messy threads about.

WELCOME TO THE ALLEY. :good:

:)

:laugh:

There is more to life than we will ever know
Reactions
44 2
Alleybux
I am also new here. I would make a post to introduce myself instead of making a reply but it says I don't have privileges to post here. This place is a time sucker!

Reactions
Alleybux
Welcome! I can honestly say that when I need a good laugh, LSA is the place to go..... There is always something to read about.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
I remember reading all about the Karen tears when one of the previews a couple months ago showed a quick clip of Ebony calling them crazy white...
Woman Kills Her Baby Daddy, Who Kicked Down Her Door On His Way To Anger Management Class
Yeah.... I just watched this bitch ass clown bust his stupid ass ALLLLL THE WAY INNNN TO his own damn funeral....LMAOOOOO!!!!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor!
Happy birthday to the most adorable baby on the planet :party:. Here are some of my favourite moments: 1) When his parents presented him to...
Why do men say they don’t like women who sleep around but yet still have sex and entertain women...
So are you're saying that because a hoe/whore will let a ninja hit raw, then that's what they will do in order to get the most pleasure, while...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Mella the same way you get them is the same way you lose them. Brash is no prize and now you trying to act fake happy when you were just on IG...
The Armie Hammer Discussion/Tea Thread
Throughout history the bravest women have been called witches. It's a badge of honor really. Only small-minded people obsessed with little boys...
[NYT] Showering 1x/weekly is a pandemic habit that's here to stay because it's eco...
But why are the melanin deficient so allergic to bathing? And why must they profess it so loudly? I really do think they lack shame ..they will...
Top Bottom