This yt woman tried to get in my car tonight

C'est la vie
Reactions
114,679 2,132 1,773
Alleybux
This could've been an honest mistake. I did it once to another car and a man did it to mine while I was sitting in the damn drivers seat.

Like he was trying to make his key go in for a while and didn't even notice me looking at him like he was crazy til I rolled down the window. He jumped back, apologized and said he wondered why the key wouldn't work.

To his credit his car was the same color and model, and raggedy like mine e2

City of San Diego
Reactions
60,267 1,555 994
Alleybux
Still to this day I don’t believe that story. Bitch was on the wrong floor and all
Yeah, I didn't believe her either until I ready this thread.

I've never tried to get into the wrong car and I've never had anyone try to get into my car (while I was in it), so I couldn't comprehend anyone trying to get into the wrong house.

Now I'm seeing she was probably telling the truth because apparently it's a whole thing/life.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Sasha Obama is not your homegirl or niece
I’m too young to look at her as my “niece” I always thought that was weird.
What old school gossip and rumors do you believe?
According to a font, Al Green actually poured the grits onto himself AFTER killing this woman in order to cover the shit up.. WTF really??? Can...
If u could rewind time, would u still choose the same major or career u chose?
Yes, but I would've double-majored in a STEM or business major and/or gotten at least one certification in that area.
Toronto /Canada Gossip...
Please keep in mind lots of people lie on these men after they get rejected after giving them pussy and they become bitter. If someone is raped...
  • Poll
Where would YOU live: London or Atlanta?
i'm from london... i'd probably stay here tbh. i'm probably too conservative for a city like atl
INTERNET ADVICE COLUMNIST KEVIN SAMUELS GET EXPOSED BY THE INDUSTRY ON BLAST
The irony that his primary audience has to be women…He really has some of yall so stressed out. Nope. His primary audience is men. That said...
Liv's Life: Living My Best Lie!
These bitches are always inviting unknown demons into their lives smh. Liv is gonna fuck around and write a check her ass can’t cash. She’s either...
WAGS THREAD PART XV (CLEAN VERSION)
his current lady need to leave her face alone
Top Bottom