Quantcast

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by 'taking advantage of a very weakened man'

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by 'taking advantage of a very weakened man' in explosive 60 Minutes interview - and says his daughter is treating him worse than an axe murderer​

• Thomas Markle opens up about relationship with Duchess of Sussex in interview
  • Hasn't spoken to his daughter since she married Prince Harry three years ago
  • Claimed she's treating him like an 'axe murderer' for the 'dumb mistake' he made
  • Fears he will never meet his grandchildren as his health continues to deteriorate
  • Slammed Oprah Winfrey for 'using' Meghan and Harry to 'build her network'
  • Accused Harry and Meghan of 'ghosting' their families and snubbing the Queen
1623602584310.png

1623602558097.png

Thomas Markle has launched an extraordinary attack on Oprah Winfrey as he criticised the megastar for 'using' Harry and Meghan to promote her new TV ventures.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the birth of his new granddaughter, Lilibet, the 76-year-old also criticised the 'cold' couple for refusing to see him - saying even 'axe murderers' are visited by their family.

The retired Hollywood lighting director, who lives 70 miles away from the Sussexes' LA mansion, has not spoken to the Duchess of Sussex, 39, since she married Prince Harry three years ago and has never met either of his grandchildren.

'Of course it hurts, there are axe murderers in prison and their family comes to see them,' he said in a bombshell television interview on 60 Minutes.

'I’m not an axe murder. I made one dumb mistake and I’ve been punished for it. This show they’ve been on, they talk about compassion, there’s no compassion for me, no compassion for my family, and no compassion for the world.

'If I had done something terribly wrong, that would be fine, but I haven't.'

With his ailing health continuing to deteriorate, Thomas said he fears he will never get to meet Archie, 2, or baby Lilibet, who was born on June 4.

1623602647597.png

'I'll be very disappointed that I don't get to hold my granddaughter,' he said.

'On July 18, I'll be 77 years old. Most of the Markle men don't make it much past 80.

'I might never see my grandchildren. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just saying that's a reality.

'All I can say is that I hope eventually I get to see these grandchildren of mine. I’m a pretty good grandpa.'

He also weighed on the couple's highly publicised and controversial television interview with Oprah in March by accusing the US talk show host of cashing in on the couple.

'I have things to say. Oprah Winfrey, for one, I think is playing Harry and Meghan,' he said.

'I think she is using them to build her network and build her new shows and I think she’s taken advantage of a very weakened man and has got him to say things that you just shouldn’t be saying on television.

'She will disagree of course, and she may even sue me, I don’t care. But the bottom line is she is working Harry.'

In fact, he explained he would enjoy the chance to catch with Prince Charles over a beer and believes the pair have a lot in common - such as being 'ghosted' by their own children.

'I think we would get on quite well and I think it’s unfortunate what’s happened to him as well,' he explained.

'He seems like a likeable guy and I appreciate the fact that he walked my daughter down the aisle. I could certainly not have asked for a better replacement, although I would have liked to do it myself.

'I see them both ghosting their families completely and now they are alone in a huge house where they can probably accommodate 20 people in but it’s just the four of them.

'I don't think they are going to have relatives over for a barbecue next week or next month. I don't know why.'

The Duchess of Sussex hasn't spoken to her father in more than three years after he was caught staging snaps of himself being measured up for a wedding suit before the big day.

Asked if he still loved his daughter by host Tom Steinfort, he replied 'of course I do', but said he had 'no idea' whether the feeling was reciprocated.

A deep rift between the father and daughter seemed to begin in earnest after he was caught staging the paparazzi photos in the lead-up to the wedding.

'I’ve apologised a hundred times for it,' Thomas said.

'I’m not bitter, I’m confused. I just don’t have the answer. I want an answer. If I had done something terribly wrong that would be fine but I haven’t. I just want an answer.

'I don’t know anybody that’s this cold to do this, and now Meghan’s doing it to me and Harry’s doing it to his father.

'That’s a cold thing to do and it’s even more cold to do it to the Queen, who is in her nineties. That’s a cold thing to do.'

During the interview, family photographs were seen around Thomas' California home - including of Meghan, his other daughter Samantha and son Thomas Jr.

Looking at a photograph of himself holding Meghan as a baby, he commented: 'I would like to have that experience with my new granddaughter'.

FunSizeB

A mind opened to everything & attached to nothing
Reaction score
Reactions
76,436 3,086 258
Alleybux
He’s such a pathetic excuse of a father. Why is he in the media so much. This is not how you build a relationship with your daughter or her family. I’d disown my father if he pulled this crap

Lushlife123

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,220 1,491 71
Alleybux
I really wish this man would shut the hell up. All these companies interviewing should be ashamed of themselves. If he truly cared about his daughter he would have kept his mouth shut

TheWindyStorm

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,288 3,522 1,667
Alleybux
Lol at him thinking that Oprah needs Harry's royal ties to do anything.

Oprah is a billionaire, there are no rooms that she can't get into.

And maybe if Tom kept quiet for atleast three months and stopped running to the tabloids and Piers, his daughter would talk to him. You faked a heart attack after being caught hiring paparazzi to take photos of you. Why would anyone with sense let you near them? Let alone near their children. So you can take photos and sell them off to the press when things don't go your way??

He is only fighting this hard because Meghan married a prince. He has other grandchildren that he isn't even allowed to see and he doesn't fight for them as much as he does for Meghan's children.

Last edited:

NY_Mami

Not Desus DAMMIT!
Reaction score
Reactions
465,422 8,909 2,622
Alleybux
This is exactly why Meghan wants nothing to do with him... he choose the media over his own child... he is a sh!tty father....

Why would Oprah have to build her network with this interview.... OWN was already a huge TV Network before... and she sold the footage of the interview to NBC... it didn’t even air on her channel....

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,384 6,535 744
Alleybux
I usually feel the word 'narcissist' is over used , but in this case it applies 100%. He is a complete narcissist, he will happily stomp all over all boundaries and then throw a pity party , when they are erected even higher. He has threatened that he won't stop talking to the press until he gets his way, and he means business. Despite the fact that Meghan let him know how much his actions have hurt her, he has persisted, I think it's very telling that no one from the black side of Meghan's family has really said anything , but these blanco basuras can't wait for a microphone to be pointed in their direction before they start spilling their guts

You'd think a loving father would think that his daughter just gave birth and doesn't need any additional stress, but this one right here could care less.

Last edited:

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,724 1,708 494
Alleybux

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by 'taking advantage of a very weakened man' in explosive 60 Minutes interview - and says his daughter is treating him worse than an axe murderer​

• Claimed she's treating him like an 'axe murderer' for the 'dumb mistake' he made
  • Fears he will never meet his grandchildren as his health continues to deteriorate
View attachment 2626610
View attachment 2626608

Thomas Markle has launched an extraordinary attack on Oprah Winfrey as he criticised the megastar for 'using' Harry and Meghan to promote her new TV ventures.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the birth of his new granddaughter, Lilibet, the 76-year-old also criticised the 'cold' couple for refusing to see him - saying even 'axe murderers' are visited by their family.

The retired Hollywood lighting director, who lives 70 miles away from the Sussexes' LA mansion, has not spoken to the Duchess of Sussex, 39, since she married Prince Harry three years ago and has never met either of his grandchildren.

'Of course it hurts, there are axe murderers in prison and their family comes to see them,' he said in a bombshell television interview on 60 Minutes.

'I’m not an axe murder. I made one dumb mistake and I’ve been punished for it. This show they’ve been on, they talk about compassion, there’s no compassion for me, no compassion for my family, and no compassion for the world.

With his ailing health continuing to deteriorate, Thomas said he fears he will never get to meet Archie, 2, or baby Lilibet, who was born on June 4.

View attachment 2626624

'On July 18, I'll be 77 years old. Most of the Markle men don't make it much past 80.

'I might never see my grandchildren. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just saying that's a reality.

'All I can say is that I hope eventually I get to see these grandchildren of mine. I’m a pretty good grandpa.'

He also weighed on the couple's highly publicised and controversial television interview with Oprah in March by accusing the US talk show host of cashing in on the couple.

'I have things to say. Oprah Winfrey, for one, I think is playing Harry and Meghan,' he said.

'I think she is using them to build her network and build her new shows and I think she’s taken advantage of a very weakened man and has got him to say things that you just shouldn’t be saying on television.

'She will disagree of course, and she may even sue me, I don’t care. But the bottom line is she is working Harry.'

In fact, he explained he would enjoy the chance to catch with Prince Charles over a beer and believes the pair have a lot in common - such as being 'ghosted' by their own children.

'I think we would get on quite well and I think it’s unfortunate what’s happened to him as well,' he explained.

'He seems like a likeable guy and I appreciate the fact that he walked my daughter down the aisle. I could certainly not have asked for a better replacement, although I would have liked to do it myself.

'I see them both ghosting their families completely and now they are alone in a huge house where they can probably accommodate 20 people in but it’s just the four of them.

'I don't think they are going to have relatives over for a barbecue next week or next month. I don't know why.'

The Duchess of Sussex hasn't spoken to her father in more than three years after he was caught staging snaps of himself being measured up for a wedding suit before the big day.

Asked if he still loved his daughter by host Tom Steinfort, he replied 'of course I do', but said he had 'no idea' whether the feeling was reciprocated.

A deep rift between the father and daughter seemed to begin in earnest after he was caught staging the paparazzi photos in the lead-up to the wedding.

'I’m not bitter, I’m confused. I just don’t have the answer. I want an answer. If I had done something terribly wrong that would be fine but I haven’t. I just want an answer.

'I don’t know anybody that’s this cold to do this, and now Meghan’s doing it to me and Harry’s doing it to his father.

'That’s a cold thing to do and it’s even more cold to do it to the Queen, who is in her nineties. That’s a cold thing to do.'

During the interview, family photographs were seen around Thomas' California home - including of Meghan, his other daughter Samantha and son Thomas Jr.

Looking at a photograph of himself holding Meghan as a baby, he commented: 'I would like to have that experience with my new granddaughter'.

No, Thomas, it's the Daily Mail, Sun, Piers Morgan, Royal courtiers, and Australia 60 minutes who are "taking advantage of a very weakened man," which is YOU. Every time we see this man, he's either given exclusives interviews to the tabloids to the very same tabs that almost help drive his own pregnant daughter to suicide.

LuxuriousDee

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
57,455 3,720 3,913
Alleybux

View attachment 2626610
View attachment 2626608

View attachment 2626624

White men are deplorable.
He really took advantage of doria

beautifulmaverick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,061 1,071 123
Alleybux
Fat Ass has no material and repeating the same old thing for 3 years. Like Meghan said to Oprah, she couldn't understand why a parent would intentionally hurt their child. I'm sure Harry and Meghan expected an interview because he'd done so much.

And the axe murderer comment sounds familiar. He used the reference in 2019. Repetitive as fµck.
20210613_131726.jpg

"Cele|bitchy | Thomas Markle starts 2019 with another paid, self-pitying, toxic interview" Cele|bitchy | Thomas Markle starts 2019 with another paid, self-pitying, toxic interview

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,724 1,708 494
Alleybux
This is exactly why Meghan wants nothing to do with him... he choose the media over his own child... he is a sh!tty father....

Why would Oprah have to build her network with this interview.... OWN was already a huge TV Network before... and she sold the footage of the interview to NBC... it didn’t even air on her channel....

Agree. He just upset that Oprah didn't reply to his request, for an interview....

1623604854473.png

He could've delivered that letter to Meghan and Harry security, they live down the road from Oprah. He don't care about meeting Meghan, Archie, and Lili. Just like he hardly meets with his other non famous grandkids. But his need for attention and a quick payday through the tabloids, had a camera crew follow him up to Oprah estate.

Sugar.

You didn’t grow up with LeVar Burton and it shows.
Reaction score
Reactions
348,383 3,953 743
Alleybux
His fat greasy ass needs to hush and eat his bucket of chicken.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,146 9,154 877
Alleybux

Meghan is very pretty.

Well, Jeffrey Dahmer's father said that he and his wife (Jeffrey's stepmother) were basically the only ones who came to visit Jeffrey in prison.

On the other hand, serial clown killer John Wayne Gacy had children who never saw him again after his wife left him.

No, they're not literally axe murderers, but does that make much of a difference.

You know who's going to hold their grandbaby, Thomas? Ms. Doria!

GlaringOldAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

beautifulmaverick

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
113,061 1,071 123
Alleybux
He’s such a pathetic excuse of a father. Why is he in the media so much. This is not how you build a relationship with your daughter or her family. I’d disown my father if he pulled this crap
Bolded:
The fact that he glossed over Meghan admitted to suicidal ideation.....to sympathize with Charles is disgusting. No ounce of concern for his daughter's wellbeing.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,728 33,001 3,295
Alleybux
I thought he said he was going to be spilling major secrets about Meghan in the new 60 minutes? This man has nothing and will probably die with nothing because of his own selfishness.

Paradise End

Child of Rihanna born in the fires of chaos.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,771 982 262
Alleybux
All I can say is that I hope eventually I get to see these grandchildren of mine. I’m a pretty good grandpa.'
This lying sack of lard, he doesn't have any relationship with his other grandkids. The only reason he wants to meet Archie and Lilibet is because they're royal, in line for the throne and so he can get a photos he can sell to the press.

The derangers love to call Meghan a narcissist but this clown seems more like one to me. He refuses to understand that it isn't just the staged photoshoot but him lying multiple times, selling his daughters personal letter to the tabloids and giving numerous interviews to the same ppl who've made the daughter he claims to love life hell.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,146 9,154 877
Alleybux
So you can take photos and sell them off to the press when things don't go your way??

Has Ms. Doria ever spoken to the press about her daughter? I don't believe she has. She's the one with the real tea; not Thomas. Yet, she's respecting her daughter's privacy (and her own).

I believe his first ex-wife who had called out her own daughter Yvonne Samantha for how crappily she had treated Ms. Doria only gave that one interview.

Thomas,
giphy.gif

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,826 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
Even if every thing this stupid hateful asshole said about his daughter was true (it ain't, but lets pretend) he would still be a complete monster for embarrassing and selling her out the way that he does, for all of the times that he's done it. If he were so wronged, he would decide to move on and we'd never hear from him.

He and his deranged jealous family are the ones that keep this one sided feud going. Meghan pays them dust (for good reason!) and they're forever mad about it.

madness116

Harsh Truth Teller
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
308,146 26,250 31,726
Alleybux
LSA told me people should "honor thy mother and father" so I'm going to take the father's side and say his child should respect him. And fµck fat Woeprah Chinfrey.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,179 82 26
Alleybux
How are you ready to be a good grandfather if you weren’t a good father? If she’s doesn’t want to be around him he needs to accept that and move on. He needs to live his life. He’s going to make himself sick worrying about her. He must be getting little checks here and there there to keep talking.

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,053 7,707 9,583
Alleybux
Lol at him thinking that Oprah needs Harry's royal ties to do anything.

Oprah is a billionaire, there are no rooms that she can't get into.

And maybe if Tom kept quiet for al east three months and stopped running to the tabloids and Piers, his daughter would talk to him. You faked a heart attack after being caught hiring paparazzi to take photos of you. Why would anyone with sense let you near them? Let alone near their children. So you can take photos and sell them off to the press when things don't go your way??

He is only fighting this hard because Meghan married a prince. He has other grandchildren that he isn't even allowed to see and he doesn't fight for them as much as he does for Meghan's children.
Actually the BRF was a space she couldn’t get into until Harry and his family made MM famous and then extended the invite. O has always been very interested in the BRF.

ThatLeogirl

NY State of Mind
Reaction score
Reactions
282,847 8,886 2,263
Alleybux
Actually the BRF was a space she couldn’t get into until Harry and his family made MM famous and then extended the invite. O has always been very interested in the BRF.
This, plus no one was thinking about or even cared about what was Oprah doing before that interview. Her buddy Weinstein got people looking at her sideways and rightfully so

soul sun love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,694 2,515 318
Alleybux
Slammed Oprah Winfrey for 'using' Meghan and Harry to 'build her network'
TF? If she didn't already have a network, they wouldn't have went to her. He continues to play stupid games and wonders why he keeps getting stupid prizes.
'I’m not bitter, I’m confused. I just don’t have the answer.
You continue to paint your daughter as cold and calculating and Harry as her victim. (And now Oprah is also victimizing him? When does he get to be a grown man? ) There is your answer. You could have had a drink with Charles if you had gone to the wedding with your bitchass.

strawberryanise

Not Quilty!
Reaction score
Reactions
252,146 9,154 877
Alleybux
He has other grandchildren that he isn't even allowed to see and he doesn't fight for them as much as he does for Meghan's children.

I was about to say that he has a whole other set of grandchildren. He can focus on them.

Here we go again with the infantilizing of Harry. Whether or not you agree with Harry's choices, Harry is a grown MF man. His disillusionment with the fishbowl existence of the working royal life didn't suddenly appear once Meghan came into the picture. People had shown the receipts.

Besides, advancing this narrative is also portraying his own daughter as a Jezebel. No father should really do that. GTFO with that BS.

On a side note, Thomas, why don't you tell us what some members of your family were thinking when they found out that Ms. Doria was going to have your baby? :disdain

Mereana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,099 359 310
Alleybux
Poor fat ugly man. He made one mistake. Just one! Then another. Then there was that other time. And now, again Just one mistake! It’s not like he’s an axe murderer! Or Oprah! She’s the user not him.. but why’d his daughter ghost him? He’s gonna have another fake heart attack then she’ll be sorry. Poor fat ugly man. Maybe a beer with Prince Charles will cheer him up. Talk about their ghost kids, and Google all the grandkids.

NiaNene

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,053 7,707 9,583
Alleybux
Poor fat ugly man. He made one mistake. Just one! Then another. Then there was that other time. And now, again Just one mistake! It’s not like he’s an axe murderer! Or Oprah! She’s the user not him.. but why’d his daughter ghost him? He’s gonna have another fake heart attack then she’ll be sorry. Poor fat ugly man. Maybe a beer with Prince Charles will cheer him up. Talk about their ghost kids, and Google all the grandkids.
He produced receipts from the heart attack/surgery though

Princess77

Magnificent wonder
Reaction score
Reactions
12,777 218 84
Alleybux
I look at my children and think how he can do this to her? You are the parent. Your job as a parent is to love and protect your child. I am my daddy's baby and he would rather die than hurt me and if anyone were to messed with me, well let's just say he would need bail money. Thomas should be cursing out all those RR and should be threatening to beat Piers Morgan's ass for messing with his daughter. Instead this sperm donor is co-signing with the people that drove his own daughter to think about committing suicide.

Last edited: