Quantcast

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by 'taking advantage of a very weakened man'

bluemilk12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
210,183 17,022 4,710
Alleybux
1623666957924.jpeg

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Thomas acts more like a bitter ex than a father. It's the way he talks about Harry is what gets me.

He's the male version of a controlling mama that believes her son is her "man". :disdain:

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Cue Card Catherine couldn't even manage a simple greeting to Dr. Jill Biden. K K Katherine stuttered and tripped up over her fake posh accent.

Oh my goodness!!

Why is the First Lady speaking with the Future Future King's wife?

Where is Camilla? You know the Future King's wife? What types of convos did THEY have together?

Kate also snitched to the press that Harry texted her the baby name. I know Meghan's PISSED!!

She's probably like "See? I told you NOT to tell that b!tch anything! See how fast she snitched to the very tabloids that hate us??"

Harry needs to be dropkicked. For REAL.

Last edited:

LolaBea

Never argue w someone Harriet would've left behind
Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
Oh my goodness!!

Why is the First Lady speaking with the Future Future King's wife?

Where is Camilla? You know the Future King's wife? What types of convos did THEY have together?

Kate also snitched to the press that Harry texted her the baby name. I know Meghan's PISSED!!

She's probably like "See? I told you NOT to tell that b!tch anything! See how fast she snitched to the very tabloids that hate us??"

Harry needs to be dropkicked. For REAL.

Kate knows damn well she was not texted the name because she herself would be in trouble with the media. Kate tried using some lie about texting knowing good and well she does not have Harry's number, remember that TMZ story about the popo needing to tell Harry the news of his grandpa. And because she, Kate, told the US media she hadn't met Lilibet.

That spread fast over the news and now she gotta lie because not only did she flop in front of the world she flopped on something she spent years claiming to be passionate about.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
Kate knows damn well she was not texted the name because she herself would be in trouble with the media. Kate tried using some lie about texting knowing good and well she does not have Harry's number, remember that TMZ story about the popo needing to tell Harry the news of his grandpa. And because she, Kate, told the US media she hadn't met Lilibet.

That spread fast over the news and now she gotta lie because not only did she flop in front of the world she flopped on something she spent years claiming to be passionate about.

I'm waiting for Harry & Meg to put out a statement saying NO, they did NOT text her ANYTHING, then have the spokesperson say "Da fuq?" LMAO!!

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,727 33,001 3,295
Alleybux
I'm waiting for Harry & Meg to put out a statement saying NO, they did NOT text her ANYTHING, then have the spokesperson say "Da fuq?" LMAO!!

They are not going to respond to every lie the DM print. The DM/British media have always printed lies about them but they have only corrected or sued if they overstep privacy boundaries or mess with their kids.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux

You'll be waiting a long time because Kate cancelled her own lies out. She sat there saying she didn't meet the baby but wishes her all the best. Then when the media pushed on that she made up some bs about texting but forgets they don't have any way of contacting Harry unless they go through the embassy.

LolaBea

Reaction score
Reactions
541,458 5,941 1,428
Alleybux
So are they using this man to show how Meghan discards the whites? I'm not really sure what their purpose of bringing him out is Meghan has said she lost her father and reading old communication from one of the family members it seems as if the reason for the relationship becoming stale was already in the works.

20210613_211524.jpg
20210613_211527.jpg

MsAnneElliot

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,343 592 173
Alleybux

Thomas Markle accuses Oprah Winfrey of 'playing Harry and Meghan to build her network' by 'taking advantage of a very weakened man' in explosive 60 Minutes interview - and says his daughter is treating him worse than an axe murderer​

• Thomas Markle opens up about relationship with Duchess of Sussex in interview
  • Hasn't spoken to his daughter since she married Prince Harry three years ago
  • Claimed she's treating him like an 'axe murderer' for the 'dumb mistake' he made
  • Fears he will never meet his grandchildren as his health continues to deteriorate
  • Slammed Oprah Winfrey for 'using' Meghan and Harry to 'build her network'
  • Accused Harry and Meghan of 'ghosting' their families and snubbing the Queen
View attachment 2626610
View attachment 2626608

Thomas Markle has launched an extraordinary attack on Oprah Winfrey as he criticised the megastar for 'using' Harry and Meghan to promote her new TV ventures.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the birth of his new granddaughter, Lilibet, the 76-year-old also criticised the 'cold' couple for refusing to see him - saying even 'axe murderers' are visited by their family.

The retired Hollywood lighting director, who lives 70 miles away from the Sussexes' LA mansion, has not spoken to the Duchess of Sussex, 39, since she married Prince Harry three years ago and has never met either of his grandchildren.

'Of course it hurts, there are axe murderers in prison and their family comes to see them,' he said in a bombshell television interview on 60 Minutes.

'I’m not an axe murder. I made one dumb mistake and I’ve been punished for it. This show they’ve been on, they talk about compassion, there’s no compassion for me, no compassion for my family, and no compassion for the world.

'If I had done something terribly wrong, that would be fine, but I haven't.'

With his ailing health continuing to deteriorate, Thomas said he fears he will never get to meet Archie, 2, or baby Lilibet, who was born on June 4.

View attachment 2626624

'I'll be very disappointed that I don't get to hold my granddaughter,' he said.

'On July 18, I'll be 77 years old. Most of the Markle men don't make it much past 80.

'I might never see my grandchildren. I'm not looking for pity. I'm just saying that's a reality.

'All I can say is that I hope eventually I get to see these grandchildren of mine. I’m a pretty good grandpa.'

He also weighed on the couple's highly publicised and controversial television interview with Oprah in March by accusing the US talk show host of cashing in on the couple.

'I have things to say. Oprah Winfrey, for one, I think is playing Harry and Meghan,' he said.

'I think she is using them to build her network and build her new shows and I think she’s taken advantage of a very weakened man and has got him to say things that you just shouldn’t be saying on television.

'She will disagree of course, and she may even sue me, I don’t care. But the bottom line is she is working Harry.'

In fact, he explained he would enjoy the chance to catch with Prince Charles over a beer and believes the pair have a lot in common - such as being 'ghosted' by their own children.

'I think we would get on quite well and I think it’s unfortunate what’s happened to him as well,' he explained.

'He seems like a likeable guy and I appreciate the fact that he walked my daughter down the aisle. I could certainly not have asked for a better replacement, although I would have liked to do it myself.

'I see them both ghosting their families completely and now they are alone in a huge house where they can probably accommodate 20 people in but it’s just the four of them.

'I don't think they are going to have relatives over for a barbecue next week or next month. I don't know why.'

The Duchess of Sussex hasn't spoken to her father in more than three years after he was caught staging snaps of himself being measured up for a wedding suit before the big day.

Asked if he still loved his daughter by host Tom Steinfort, he replied 'of course I do', but said he had 'no idea' whether the feeling was reciprocated.

A deep rift between the father and daughter seemed to begin in earnest after he was caught staging the paparazzi photos in the lead-up to the wedding.

'I’ve apologised a hundred times for it,' Thomas said.

'I’m not bitter, I’m confused. I just don’t have the answer. I want an answer. If I had done something terribly wrong that would be fine but I haven’t. I just want an answer.

'I don’t know anybody that’s this cold to do this, and now Meghan’s doing it to me and Harry’s doing it to his father.

'That’s a cold thing to do and it’s even more cold to do it to the Queen, who is in her nineties. That’s a cold thing to do.'

During the interview, family photographs were seen around Thomas' California home - including of Meghan, his other daughter Samantha and son Thomas Jr.

Looking at a photograph of himself holding Meghan as a baby, he commented: 'I would like to have that experience with my new granddaughter'.

He didn't make one dumb mistake!! He made a mistake then chose to continue deriding his daughter very publicly. Imagine a non famous Dad "making a mistake" then continuing to put their daughter on blast on social media. What person would want to talk to someone who does that? Would want their children around someone who thinks it's ok to trash talk them publicly. If he cares so much about family. He should try to foster relationships with his other grandchildren he has no relationship with. Why is this one grandchildren more important than the others?

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,724 1,708 494
Alleybux

Welp! Interest in Evil Fat Santa Thomas, just like I predicted, has started to diminish. He has nothing to offer up anymore to the general public, but the same tired lines of "Meghan, won't speak with me." "I'm an old man", "I want to see my royal grandkids," "I'm in poor health" " I only made one mistake," "Why won't Oprah interview me, I'm important too?" "What about me, does no one care about my demands and entitlement?" etc...

Now, I see why both his ex-wives can't stand him, he's insufferable. And might have a narcissistic personality disorder.

CarterWT

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,314 3,088 3,466
Alleybux
Lol at him thinking that Oprah needs Harry's royal ties to do anything.

Oprah is a billionaire, there are no rooms that she can't get into.

And maybe if Tom kept quiet for atleast three months and stopped running to the tabloids and Piers, his daughter would talk to him. You faked a heart attack after being caught hiring paparazzi to take photos of you. Why would anyone with sense let you near them? Let alone near their children. So you can take photos and sell them off to the press when things don't go your way??

He is only fighting this hard because Meghan married a prince. He has other grandchildren that he isn't even allowed to see and he doesn't fight for them as much as he does for Meghan's children.
These trashy white hillbilli3s are the perfect example of white privilege. They will always make an excuse to cover for other yt people.

Fa11enAng3l

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,455 367 6
Alleybux
Doesn't he have other grandchildren he hasn't seen since they were kids? Why so intent on knowing and building relationships with these 2 specific grandchildren when he doesn't even speak to the others he has?

BurgerWorld

Shakin' my buns
Reaction score
Reactions
13,207 343 114
Alleybux
Any chance Thomas isn’t getting paid to give all this negative press?

for the love of money…

LoveYourz

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,400 21 2
Alleybux
Wish she was called Rachel Meghan Ragland. He doesn't deserve to have his dusty last name attached to her

matrixdread

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
105,199 4,815 3,850
Alleybux
It always seems to me that Thomas is coached by someone on what talking points to bring up. You can almost see the cogs going around in his head. The way he throws shade at Harry is especially bizarre.

Notice how the British tabloids get especially hostile just after Meghan gives birth. They did the same with Archie too.

You'll never convince me that the firm doesn't have a direct or indirect hand in all this.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,727 33,001 3,295
Alleybux
It always seems to me that Thomas is coached by someone on what talking points to bring up.

That "Harry is being used by Oprah and America" narrative was printed by Camilla Tominey a few weeks ago. She writes for the telegraph, I think someone posted her article here at the time. Camilla is rumoured to be close with Kate's mother Carole Middleton & the BRF's courtiers.

Here is the thread: America’s taking advantage of poor, pitiful, dumb Harry

She's the same reporter who wrote the false Meghan made Kate cry story. She also wrote that Kate was going to heal the rift between the brothers at Phillips funeral and then what did we see? None other than Kate approaching Harry after the funeral. She definitely has an contacts at KP.

Last edited:

Madam Fatal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,184 145 50
Alleybux
It always seems to me that Thomas is coached by someone on what talking points to bring up. That "Harry is being used by Oprah and America" narrative was printed by Camilla Tominey a few weeks ago. She writes for the telegraph, I think someone posted her article here at the time. Camilla is rumoured to be close with Kate's mother Carole Middleton & the BRF's courtiers.

Madam Fatal

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,184 145 50
Alleybux
He blatantly gets given key words to say in his interviews, noticed it on the last interview he did with Piers Morgan for GMB, after the Oprah interview. The key word then was “The Royal family are not racist.” In the interview he goes on a rant and Piers makes sure he brings him back to say those words…
The BP are using him to justify their abuse of Meghan and for some reason he’s happy to go along with it.

gwopijon

Zirconia (Nina) and Polly Esther (BrieBrie)
Reaction score
Reactions
183,334 6,267 1,981
Alleybux
Imagine thinking 1 more interview is gonna make the self-made Billionaire. Why are some whites so damn dumb? :twitcy

Rainn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
198,724 1,708 494
Alleybux
He blatantly gets given key words to say in his interviews, noticed it on the last interview he did with Piers Morgan for GMB, after the Oprah interview. The key word then was “The Royal family are not racist.” In the interview he goes on a rant and Piers makes sure he brings him back to say those words…
The BP are using him to justify their abuse of Meghan and for some reason he’s happy to go along with it.

It's a typical tabloid and right-wing media tacked. What they do is reach out to family members, that are estranged from a high-profile person. Since they can't obtain an interview or access to the celeb, the next best thing for these lowlives is to try and profit off estranged relatives for clickbait.

For example, Obama and his oldest half-brother Malik...

1623765309989.png

1623765571428.png

Link: How Malik Obama Became A Twitter "Shitlord" And Alt-Right Darling

Link: President's Half Brother, Malik Obama, Plans to Vote for Trump

According to his first wife, in Thomas Markle's case, the man was an awful father, vindictive, and very stingy with family funds. He would spend the majority of the money on himself. Leaving her with barely enough money to buy groceries for their kids at one point. She went on to warn Meghan that it will only get worse with Thomas. Because once he turns on you, he becomes even more vicious. And to keep Archie away, for him.

Last edited:

XR77910

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
51,306 1,686 1,150
Alleybux
His son hinted they might have split because Doria found out Thomas was going on xes trips to Thailand.
OK, that's scary. Maybe that's one of the reasons she won't let him near her kids. It's always the fat, unattractive white men that take those xes vacations to exploit children overseas. He better hope no one starts investigating his trips.

Livingit88

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
596,727 33,001 3,295
Alleybux
OK, that's scary. Maybe that's one of the reasons she won't let him near her kids. It's always the fat, unattractive white men that take those xes vacations to exploit children overseas. He better hope no one starts investigating his trips.

If a British tabloid found out actual proof of this it might explain why he parrots the media's anti-Meghan and Harry narratives on TV. I mean it is possible he is just a peice of sh!t but its also possible he's being blackmailed by the British media.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
His son hinted they might have split because Doria found out Thomas was going on xes trips to Thailand.
I got groaned for saying I think Doria was barely legal when she met Thomas but there’s a 12 year age gap between them and I remember reading that somewhere. She also looks very young in pictures.

ETA: she was 25 he was 37 when Meghan was born. A large age gap but not necessarily a red flag.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
So are they using this man to show how Meghan discards the whites? I'm not really sure what their purpose of bringing him out is Meghan has said she lost her father and reading old communication from one of the family members it seems as if the reason for the relationship becoming stale was already in the works.

View attachment 2628756 View attachment 2628757

Tyler says his grandpa is "not" the men he's portraying himself to be, but how would he know? From all reports, he's never met nor does he speak to this "loving" grandfather.

The "fantasy trips" these people do to absolve Thomas of being a fµcked up father/grandfather is beyond anything. No "loving" father would do what Thomas is doing. Now, I do believe he loves Meghan and she's his favorite child as he was older and in a different headspace when he had her, but he's basically the SAME MAN his FIRST WIFE spoke on.

I notice the media doesn't want to hear from her, because she'll break the narrative of Thomas being this "good" man. He was a FUCKBOI. He fµcked her friends; left the kids with his parents and lived his own life. It was his wife who had to pick up the pieces with the kids in tow who were damaged by what he did, Samantha in particular.

Tommy, Jr. shut da fµck up after his mother told him to he was making a fool of himself and the family. I think Samantha and his father talked him into that bµllsh!t. He now speaks highly of Meghan. Notice how the press no longer want to speak to him now? It was all good when he wrote that stupid letter to Harry telling him not to marry Meghan (which I believe was the british media/royal family's idea).