Quantcast

Thoughts on LMP: One Chop!

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
There's no proof the pill story is true. Going on both MJ's and Lisa's words the arguments were about getting her to stop taking it.
If MJ had found birth control pills her arse would have been long gone.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
There's no proof the pill story is true. Going on both MJ's and Lisa's words the arguments were about getting her to stop taking it.
If MJ had found birth control pills her arse would have been long gone.
Yeah but I think it is. Sorry is just my opinion. But as I understand they were fµck!ng and fµck!ng, but she never got pregnant. if she wanted to fulfill her promise of having his child, she would already have done so, but she didn’t.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Yeah but I think it is. Sorry is just my opinion. But as I understand they were fµck!ng and fµck!ng, but she never got pregnant. if she wanted to fulfill her promise of having his child, she would already have done so, but she didn’t.
I mean MJ finding the pills, I doubt that happened. The way they both talk he knew she was taking them and wanted her to stop hence all the fights.

MJ took it has breaking her promise but I see nothing wrong in her wanting to be sure their marriage was more stable first. Any child they had would have needed more support than any other baby. The last thing it needed was bickering parents growing up.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
I mean MJ finding the pills, I doubt that happened. The way they both talk he knew she was taking them and wanted her to stop hence all the fights.

MJ took it has breaking her promise but I see nothing wrong in her wanting to be sure their marriage was more stable first. Any child they had would have needed more support than any other baby. The last thing it needed was bickering parents growing up.
That is also a possible scenario

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
And MJ wasn't a saint during his marriage to Lisa. Disappearing for weeks and totally blanking her sometimes are not the actions of a great husband. IF she did cheat with Danny, it was only because MJ pushed her to it with his absence. He completely humiliated Lisa with his fuckery with Debbie, but Lisa still wanting him back shows how much she loved him at the time.
giphy.gif

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Yeah think jealousy was definitely a two a way street. MJ was irked at her friendship and connection through her children with Danny. Lisa with MJ disappearing for days. Also I doubt MJ revealed to her much about his lovelife before her. Seeing him being naturally friendly with female friends and co workers probably made her a tad paranoid.

You know I actually don’t think she was paranoid about other women. (She failed to realize that Debbie was busy undermining things.) I think she just wanted more of his attention. Her model of marriage was 24/7 togetherness with Danny. Meanwhile Mike was a decade older and had been pretty much doing as he pleased without having to consult anyone for a long time, so marriage was a huge re-adjustment. (Lol I can relate since my independence caused upset in my mine.)

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
You know I actually don’t think she was paranoid about other women. (She failed to realize that Debbie was busy undermining things.) I think she just wanted more of his attention. Her model of marriage was 24/7 togetherness with Danny. Meanwhile Mike was a decade older and had been pretty much doing as he pleased without having to consult anyone for a long time, so marriage was a huge re-adjustment. (Lol I can relate since my independence caused upset in my mine.)
I think Michael wasn’t really the person for marriage, especially in his world! Unless it would’ve been Diana Ross (because he was quite addicted to her), it was doomed to fail from the beginning. Doesn’t mean that they didn’t love each other tho..

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux

Yeas, I’m not sure why any credence is put in this “hiding birth control” rumor. Both MJ and Lisa have said kids was the big issue in the marriage. Obviously if she’s telling him she’s not ready to have his kids and they’re still having xes, birth control would be involved.

I have to say that I will never understand fans who think a promise to have kids trumps concern over bringing kids into a troubled relationship. Lisa did the right thing for the first time in all the choices she made about their relationship here.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
I think Michael wasn’t really the person for marriage, especially in his world! Unless it would’ve been Diana Ross (because he was quite addicted to her), it was doomed to fail from the beginning. Doesn’t mean that they didn’t love each other tho..

Mike said as much to the Rabbi. Sadly love doesn’t always conquer all.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
IDK Lisa comes across as a tad possessive. She didn't see Debbie as a threat but I'm sure if Debbie been a model or some hot singer or actress Lisa would have taken her for more seriously.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
IDK Lisa comes across as a tad possessive. She didn't see Debbie as a threat but I'm sure if Debbie been a model or some hot singer or actress Lisa would have taken her for more seriously.

Possessive of his time and attention but I just don’t think she was jealous in the sense of thinking he’d cheat. I think their chemistry had her feeling pretty secure on that score lol. ;)

She has the man readjusting himself on national tv after all.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Possessive of his time and attention but I just don’t think she was jealous in the sense of thinking he’d cheat. I think their chemistry had her feeling pretty secure on that score lol. ;)

She has the man readjusting himself on national tv after all.
Aye they were hot and heavy. lol But if the rumours are true when he was with her he was "insatiable", she had to start wondering if his high sexdrive with her he was using with someone else while he was gone for days. I don't think he cheated on her either though. Well not until she filed for divorce.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Aye they were hot and heavy. lol But if the rumours are true when he was with her he was "insatiable", she had to start wondering if his high sexdrive with her he was using with someone else while he was gone for days. I don't think he cheated on her either though. Well not until she filed for divorce.

Hmm, well I just don’t think that was her issue. She had a husband who worked a lot and then who’d ghost her when he got mad. But then she played her own games too and was unrealistic about his time and attention.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Hmm, well I just don’t think that was her issue. She had a husband who worked a lot and then who’d ghost her when he got mad. But then she played her own games too and was unrealistic about his time and attention.
I honestly don't think she was bothered about his working it was his still hanging around with families and bringing his charity work home that bothered her.

I'd be pissed at him talking to some child for hours on the phone rather than being a husband. MJ thought she was being selfish but she wasn't she was being sensible.

What did him still getting close to families cost him? Getting accused again and after his death the Cascio and Robson's trying to rob his grave.

Also that fucker Klein I feel Lisa was talking about when she mentioned vampires. She even though MJ wasn't an addict like she was lead to believe, she had a gut feeling he was up to no good which he was.

Last edited:

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
I honestly don't think she was bothered about his working it was his still hanging around with families and bringing his charity work home that bothered her.

I'd be pissed at him talking to some child for hours on the phone rather than being a husband. MJ thought she was being selfish but she wasn't she was being sensible.

What did him still getting close to families cost him? Getting accused again and after his death the Cascio and Robson's trying to rob from his grave.

I’d have been annoyed too. Sigh, I’ll never understand why he didn’t stop with the families either. Unfortunately the vacationing with them just further fueled the “marriage is fake” theme of the tabloids too.

Also the fucker Klein I feel Lisa was talking about when she mentioned vampires. She even though MJ wasn't an addict like she was lead to believe, she had a gut feeling he was up to no good.

She had Klein’s number, yip.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
I’d have been annoyed too. Sigh, I’ll never understand why he didn’t stop with the families either. Unfortunately the vacationing with them just further fueled the “marriage is fake” theme of the tabloids too.

She had Klein’s number, yip.
Yeah he had no time to go on holiday with her but went on holiday with them. I would have divorced him on the spot tbh. I love MJ but he was so frustratingly stupid at times.

MJ fans wont like it but I hope she goes in on Klein in her book if she talks about MJ. He's dead but still he needs to be called out. Debbie's closeness to Klein at that time had me side eyeing her even before she got close to that other leech Schaffel. I think both knew if Lisa got her way both would be out of MJ's life permanently.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
Yeah he had no time to go on holiday with her but went on holiday with them. I would have divorced him on the spot tbh. I love MJ but he was so frustratingly stupid at times.

The “if you won’t have my baby Debbie will” would have been it for me.

MJ fans wont like it but I hope she goes in on Klein in her book if she talks about MJ. He's dead but still he needs to be called out. Debbie's closeness to Klein at that time had me side eyeing her even before she got close to that other leech Schaffel. I think both knew if Lisa got her way both would be out of MJ's life permanently.

Exactly. Lisa would have cleaned house if given the opportunity.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
I think that what makes his call to her in 2005 so heartbreaking. He finally admitted to her she was right about some of the people around him and was willing to change. She was too worn out at that point to have him back in her life though and wanted a quiet life.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
I really believe Lisa was one of the most genuine people Michael had in his life.
She just wanted to help him and make the vicious snakes that were around him out of his life. Sadly MJ didn't let her do...

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
Definitely. No one will forgive her for those bitchy interviews but she was one of the few people that came into his life that had his best interests at heart.
Exactly! How can you be so full of hate towards one person that just wanted your "idol" to live a healthy life and be far from vicious yes people?

I think acts speak way more than words.

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
I think that what makes his call to her in 2005 so heartbreaking. He finally admitted to her she was right about some of the people around him and was willing to change. She was too worn out at that point to have him back in her life though and wanted a quiet life.
Wow what? Did they have contact in 2005? Tell me more! :emoji_coffee:

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
According to her he reached out to her, but I doubt it. I honestly don’t think that MJ had any contact with Lisa considering her bitchy attitude and terrible comments about him. Why would he call her?
There was no need for her to lie about it. She said he also told her folks were out to kill him why would she say that?

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Wow what? Did they have contact in 2005? Tell me more! :emoji_coffee:
In her Oprah 2010 interview.

O: When was the last time you spoke to him?

L: Coherently good conversation? Sometime in 2005. It was a very long conversation. I was so removed from him and he could feel it and he could hear it. And I think that’s one of the things that killed me in the end too was that I was very distanced and he was checking to get a read, he was trying to throw a line out to see if I would bite emotionally and I wouldn’t. I was pretty shut off at that point. I don’t even know how I managed to be like that but I was. He was asking me, he wanted to tell me that I was right about a lot of the people around him, that it had panned out to be exactly what he and I had talked about years ago. He asked if I still loved him and we went into a whole thing about that and I told him I was indifferent and he didn’t like that word and he cried. He was trying to find out where I was at and how I could become so detached. Then the final part of the conversation was him telling me that he felt that someone was going to try to kill him to get a hold of his catalogue and his estate.

O: So he actually gave you names?

L: He did. And I’d rather not say them. But he expressed to me that his concern over his life.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
You don't think a lot of things happened because of your blind hatred for the woman.

[emoji23][emoji23] not really. I just know during that time she was totally being nasty about him so why would he call her? She was dating Lockwood and saying MJ was the ‘worst mistake of her life’ . There’s no way MJ was reaching out to her.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
You even went through a stage of thinking MJ wasn't into being adventurous in the bedroom.

tenor.gif

Anyways..
[emoji23][emoji23] not really. I just know during that time she was totally being nasty about him so why would he call her? She was dating Lockwood and saying MJ was the ‘worst mistake of her life’ . There’s no way MJ was reaching out to her.
How do you know? He was probably reflecting on his life at that point and where he went wrong. He spoke nice to TMez about her even during her bitchy stage. I doubt he was as hurt at her words as the fans were.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Hell she probably said worse to him in their fights right before he fµcked her to shut her up.

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
She lies a lot. I don’t think it happened.
So I suppose you think Michael's lawyer, Tom Mesereau, is lying too when he says in several interviews that Michael was speaking about her to him and that he only had positive things to say?

Kay.

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,337 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
You even went through a stage of thinking MJ wasn't into being adventurous in the bedroom.

tenor.gif

Anyways..

How do you know? He was probably reflecting on his life at that point and where he went wrong. He spoke nice to TMez about her even during her bitchy stage. I doubt he was as hurt at her words as the fans were.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ok Lurkie if you say so. I just don’t find Lisa Marie credible at all. Her over the top bitterness of MJ and her fake grief when MJ died was very attention seeking to me. Nowadays since he’s dead she’s trying to be nice and say kind things but it’s not sincere. How can you say the time with him back then was like ‘def con’ and now since he’s gone she thinks the time with him was amazing and she feels so lucky. [emoji53]

PoisonMind

Annie is finally OK
Reaction score
Reactions
9,097 163 186
Alleybux
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ok Lurkie if you say so. I just don’t find Lisa Marie credible at all. Her over the top bitterness of MJ and her fake grief when MJ died was very attention seeking to me. Nowadays since he’s dead she’s trying to be nice and say kind things but it’s not sincere. How can you say the time with him back then was like ‘def con’ and now since he’s gone she thinks the time with him was amazing and she feels so lucky. [emoji53]
At least be happy she doesn't say anything bad about Michael anymore...:cry: