Quantcast

Thoughts on LMP: One Chop!

mjsthriller

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I could give a lesser flip about her. She might be a nice person, but *Prince's voice* I don't see it.

She was married to one of the most DESIRABLE men in existence,

but she acts so nonchalant in reality & the interviews like:

gtfoh

Whomemi

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
This is my only thought on Lisa

She at one point in time made him happy (which has been stated by family, friends and associates)...I don't care about anything else that happened between them or what may have been said because it happened between them and its no one else's business. People get so caught up and upset about stuff that happened like 10 -20 years ago. If she really loved him, did he really love her, it was a haux, it was just xes blah blah. Let it go lol

Bottom line is she got Mike Jr while others could only fantasize about it :highly_amused:

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
96,900 3,900 8,015
Alleybux
This is my only thought on Lisa

She at one point in time made him happy (which has been stated by family, friends and associates)...I don't care about anything else that happened between them or what may have been said because it happened between them and its no one else's business. People get so caught up and upset about stuff that happened like 10 -20 years ago. If she really loved him, did he really love her, it was a haux, it was just xes blah blah. Let it go lol

Bottom line is she got Mike Jr while others could only fantasize about it :highly_amused:

And so have many other women that Michael had xes with:e6_25:

Her marriage to Michael aside, I am not sure why the fandom still obsesses over her.

Like why??? Let it go. She has been married twice and has had two kids since her brief marriage to Michael and now in her 4th divorce 20 something years later, When ever she did mention Michael after the divorce it was always hateful and nasty. What more is there left to talk about? We've talked about their brief barely 2 year marriage longer than there actual marriage that's the irony.

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
The woman is a joke and that marriage would have never happened if the allegations didn't.

End of. No need to make it into this elaborate thing when it really was a happenstance situation that ended quickly.

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
I bet she really wishes MJ was alive now. She would definitely be running to him.

chlo

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
LMP behaved like an obsessive woman with MJ. They met at Brett's place in Los Angeles on November 1992. She wanted to record an album and thought that he could help her. They met and she started calling Brett everyday saying that she wanted to meet MJ again. She even went to Japan to see him on Tour on December 1992. It was before the child molestation allegations. According to Brett Levingstone, she became obsessed with Michael and when the MJ was charged by Jordan Chandler the year after she did everything to keep in touch with him: she called him all the time( he was on tour), she went in Thailand with Elizabeth Taylor to help him. Of course it was just a way to get closer to him. When the case was settled, she kept hanging around him.. and managed to marry him. Watch the video of their wedding when the civil judge asks if Michael wants to marry Lisa Marie. He does not answer "yes, I do", but "why not"!

CrotchyGirl

Once a Jackson, always a Jackson.........
Reaction score
Reactions
3,044 95 26
Alleybux
One more thread for Lisa Marie? Why? In the first one thousand threads is everything said about that woman.

She did mistakes, Michael did mistakes. And she saw her mistakes too late. Now Michael is dead and she can't atone her mistakes. They were made for each other but both were stubborn persons.

Lisa Marie is in her 4th divorce now. To me she's not really capable to hold a relationship.

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,031 2,443 898
Alleybux
Why in God's name does this hoe have another thread? Anyway in my opinion, she was and will always be trash. She was never a good fit for him because she is selfish and disloyal and a snake. Her true colors were shown when Michael was down and out in 03-05 and in 2008. Then she wanted to jump on the love train in 2009. FOH

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,296 9,217 12,106
Alleybux
LMP behaved like an obsessive woman with MJ. They met at Brett's place in Los Angeles on November 1992. She wanted to record an album and thought that he could help her. They met and she started calling Brett everyday saying that she wanted to meet MJ again. She even went to Japan to see him on Tour on December 1992. It was before the child molestation allegations. According to Brett Levingstone, she became obsessed with Michael and when the MJ was charged by Jordan Chandler the year after she did everything to keep in touch with him: she called him all the time( he was on tour), she went in Thailand with Elizabeth Taylor to help him. Of course it was just a way to get closer to him. When the case was settled, she kept hanging around him.. and managed to marry him. Watch the video of their wedding when the civil judge asks if Michael wants to marry Lisa Marie. He does not answer "yes, I do", but "why not"!

The woman stalked Michael. That's clear to see. Never forget what Nile Rogers said about Mike telling him he wanted a divorce 3 months in.

There's nothing in the world that will make me believe all her bitter talk was just because she lost her precious husband. She was after something and she never got it. Her trash talk was revenge.

ETA: Question though. Where in the video was he asked if he wanted to marry Lisa?

realtalk92

love yourself
Reaction score
Reactions
96,900 3,900 8,015
Alleybux
The woman stalked Michael. That's clear to see. Never forget what Nile Rogers said about Mike telling him he wanted a divorce 3 months in.

There's nothing in the world that will make me believe all her bitter talk was just because she lost her precious husband. She was after something and she never got it. Her trash talk was revenge.

ETA: Question though. Where in the video was he asked if he wanted to marry Lisa?

Yep sure did!

⇑ Michael confided in Niles Rogers that his marriage to Lisa Marie was not going well, Le Freak: An Upside Down Story of Family, Disco, and Destiny by Nile Rodgers

"We chatted for a while, and to my great surprise and relief, I didn’t have a pressing urge to drink or drug in the studio lounge.. I actually felt comfortable. From that point on, Michael carried most of the conversation. . He continued reminiscing about the early days on the road. I could tell he missed the music, as well as the love and camaraderie, not specifically mine, or his brothers’ or his crews’ or his family’s—it was more general: He missed the adulation his crews’ or his family’s—it was more general: He missed the adulation that he had always elicited up to that point in his life. . Unsurprisingly, I sensed that he was happiest when the world really loved him and everything he did, before his personal proclivities sparked constant tabloid fodder.

The tone of the conversation changed. His mood shifted and something happened that I would have never thought possible in a million years: He opened up to me about his dark feelings. Until that point our rap was all upbeat—typical musician laughing and joking around.

He said gossip in the news upset him and ultimately saddened him. I was very fragile and so was lie, and we connected over our mutual state of mind. It was as if we were on the bus in the early
seventies, only this time the secrets we shared were Far less innocent. I’d made it clear I wanted to play guitar and go home. But I was also so grateful for the Fact that Michaeljackson felt comfortable enough with me to share such intimate revelations. He confided that he was having marital problems and would probably be getting divorced. This was a full year before the slightest mention of his split with Lisa Marie Presley hit the press.

Why share this with me? I thought to myself as Michael continued to unload. Maybe because I outwardly seemed very happy and well adjusted,, and he could sense that I was trustworthy."

But I will leave it to the LMP fanatics to have their fantasies :e6_25: I just wish they talk about her OUTSIDE of the Michael Jackson forum because she has NOTHING to do with Michael's legacy.

deerae

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,882 71 41
Alleybux
I would imagine he was ready to have a baby and she said not yet..whatever and he was pissed. HOWEVER no one held a gun to his head and made him stay. Most accounts like David Foster to the engineering guy seemed like they were happy for a time. I think they truly loved each other but MJ was not the settling down type period and she wasnt producing any kids. Someone more knowledgeable than I said MJ was never faithful to any woman.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
Why in God's name does this hoe have another thread? Anyway in my opinion, she was and will always be trash. She was never a good fit for him because she is selfish and disloyal and a snake. Her true colors were shown when Michael was down and out in 03-05 and in 2008. Then she wanted to jump on the love train in 2009. FOH

i really don't get this view...no offence..but.. idk...I think they were beautiful together, both appeared happy and healthy, Michael was a stronger man with her at his side...I think alot of other people hated this..and were involved in the destruction of their mariage...how is Lisa a hoe and trash? that is Debbie ...she offered a married man a child, any respectable hoe would tell him to go home and work it out with his WIFE...but no, there were others at play...they didn't stand a chance, even if it was a GREAT LOVE...

asia40

Photoshop Champ
Reaction score
Reactions
2,666 81 26
Alleybux
i really don't get this view...no offence..but.. idk...I think they were beautiful together, both appeared happy and healthy, Michael was a stronger man with her at his side...I think alot of other people hated this..and were involved in the destruction of their mariage...how is Lisa a hoe and trash? that is Debbie ...she offered a married man a child, any respectable hoe would tell him to go home and work it out with his WIFE...but no, there were others at play...they didn't stand a chance, even if it was a GREAT LOVE...

1997 - Taj Jackson: Nobody ever said about Michael and Lisa Marie, "oh, that's nice, I hope it lasts". Everybody wanted to kill the relationship before it had a chance.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
1997 - Taj Jackson: Nobody ever said about Michael and Lisa Marie, "oh, that's nice, I hope it lasts". Everybody wanted to kill the relationship before it had a chance.

i don't think lisa knew how to deal with the backlash..she thought he was sexy as did millions of women.. ect....as he was...she didn't seem to understand the depths of hatred for her "husband" that was spewed her way as his WIFE ...as a very private women it probably affected her to some degree..and it probably affected him too knowing it hurt her...the interview with Diane proves it....lisa joked around about things a women would with friends and diane used it against her and him..idk....some can say it was brief...an experience of 18 months ect...but pictures and words have shown us that their bond was something more at least until 1999... Lisa was not perfect, but neither was Michael...but I believe they had a great love affair...stuff books and movies are made of;)

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux

ya ...but george clooney, brad pitt ect....they get that...:) but not Michael and Lisa
even though I think kanye tried to be the next mike and lisa..it is a hollywood standard now cuz I think the real story is out there ...LOVE STORY ...tragic but true....

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,031 2,443 898
Alleybux

You said some key words here. You said they appearedhappy and healthy. If that's the case then why did Michael tell Niles Rogers that they were gonna get a divorce 3 months into the marriage ? Maybe they were happy at one point but we all know that didnt last. Michael would spend lots of time away from her without even telling her where he was, and she was taking vacations with her ex husband which Michael wasn't happy with but did she give a sh!t? I call Lisa a hoe and trash because of the way she carries herself. Talking like a trash ass hoe about her xes life. Nobody else was at play here. Michael admitted that he was difficult to be married to and that he couldn't be tied down and part of the demise of the marriage was Lisa Marie herself! She decided to not openly communicate with her husband about having children despite leading him on, she was the one taking vacations and being an utter b!tch to Michael when he was fighting for his life when he was in the hospital in '95. But of course when she does her interviews she never talks responsibility, she's always the victim! Hence her million and one excuses.

He didn't appreciate me

I didn't trust him around my kids

It was his drug addiction. She has an excuse but doesn't own up to her sh!t. It takes two to make a marriage work and sometimes it takes two to make it fall apart. And I'm not gonna get started on Debbie.

But yeah more people were at play for the fall of a marriage that should've never happened in the first place. 😒

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
You said some key words here. You said they appearedhappy and healthy. If that's the case then why did Michael tell Niles Rogers that they were gonna get a divorce 3 months into the marriage ? Maybe they were happy at one point but we all know that didnt last. Michael would spend lots of time away from her without even telling her where he was, and she was taking vacations with her ex husband which Michael wasn't happy with but did she give a sh!t? I call Lisa a hoe and trash because of the way she carries herself. Talking like a trash ass hoe about her xes life. Nobody else was at play here. Michael admitted that he was difficult to be married to and that he couldn't be tied down and part of the demise of the marriage was Lisa Marie herself! She decided to not openly communicate with her husband about having children despite leading him on, she was the one taking vacations and being an utter b!tch to Michael when he was fighting for his life when he was in the hospital in '95. But of course when she does her interviews she never talks responsibility, she's always the victim! Hence her million and one excuses.

He didn't appreciate me

It was his drug addiction. She has an excuse but doesn't own up to her sh!t. It takes two to make a marriage work and sometimes it takes two to make it fall apart. And I'm not gonna get started on Debbie.

But yeah more people were at play for the fall of a marriage that should've never happened in the first place. ��

I hear ya..i do ...but i think that Lisa has to live or die with those reasons and actions not any of us...so to throw our shade on her is terrible, considering the women is probably living in hell on earth today....she has her memories, her moments in her mind ...those moments only she has...as his WIFE as the only women he claimed publicly...idk...maybe that would be enough to make a women go insane..or to rehab...sad all around really...

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,662 17,724 2,852
Alleybux
I cannot help but feel Michael needed a loving and caring wife by his side, now whether LiarMarie would fit this role is another issue. But he needed it, he was surrounded by vultures and three kids he had to take care of on his own.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux

He didn't appreciate me

But yeah more people were at play for the fall of a marriage that should've never happened in the first place. 😒

i agree and disagree with you zsa zsa ....I can only say "appeared" because I was not standing at the foot of their bed to be witness to anything...so I am solely basing my opinion on what I saw and heard ....we all can interpret things differently...which creates the joy of conversation...what a boring world it would be if we all thought and believed the same thing...nobody would talk to each other...we'd just all just say Hi and nod our heads at each other ...:)
as far as what mj said and did around co workers ect...well, I don't know about you, but I do not go to work and spill my guts ...or cry about my homelife, my lovelife, my sexlife ect...work is professional....so maybe, Niles did not know what the inside of mike's heart and mind was really doing...idk...
and yes, there was definatley others at play...the media esp...her mom, her church, her insecurities...lots..
she made BIG mistakes...divorcing him was an unforgivable one...and letting anyone poison her mind against her husband...she must live with that now forever...
maybe, michael would not have found Danny such a threat anymore if Lisa had a baby, it may have solidified his position as a husband and the main man in her heart...she couldn't ever use the "he's the father of my kids" line on him anymore you know...idk...just thoughts and observations...
And Prissilla ...well, Lisa should have put her in her place...but, instead she chose her mom over Michael :(
couldn't have been easy in any way...yes, Lisa had big issues, and lost her marriage over it...doesn't mean it should never have happened...everyone should experience the magic of true love, the insane, passionate experience that falling inlove is...and the old saying goes..."it's better to have loved and lost, than to never have never loved at all" :)
cheers!

Kitty12

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
152,702 4,764 1,968
Alleybux
Wasn't it said when they weren't fighting they were f*cking? That's not a healthy marriage.

shayla

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
474 36 25
Alleybux
the only way it would have been a healthy marriage would have been if they moved away permentaly from all others...but lisa having kids with danny couldn't do it....anyways...they were doomed from the start ...Danny has been silent all along..i do respect his silence...but i wish he'd be a douche for a moment and give up his story lol...jk

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I could give a lesser flip about her. She might be a nice person, but *Prince's voice* I don't see it.

She was married to one of the most DESIRABLE men in existence,

but she acts so nonchalant in reality & the interviews like:

gtfoh
I agree

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I would imagine he was ready to have a baby and she said not yet..whatever and he was pissed. HOWEVER no one held a gun to his head and made him stay. Most accounts like David Foster to the engineering guy seemed like they were happy for a time. I think they truly loved each other but MJ was not the settling down type period and she wasnt producing any kids. Someone more knowledgeable than I said MJ was never faithful to any woman.
thats a lie he never cheated on Lisa or Diana Ross he can be faithful but Diana hurt him badly and alot of the hoes he encountered after including Lisa could not be trusted alot of these women cheated on him due to the nature of his work and him travelling and being away the women he dated alot of them had no #nookieloyalty ok

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I bet she really wishes MJ was alive now. She would definitely be running to him.
I would beat her ass! worse now I'm grown and he wouldnt taker her miserable ass back! I think he did love her and married her ok I think she kinda forced his hand she left/divorced Danny abruptly without telling MJ I think he felt obligated since they were seeing each other so her married her. She tried to get him in her scientology cult (I still want to throw a shoe at her for that) MJ does not deserve to be in that cult of crazies anyway I dontknow if because he wouldnt jin she got mad or whatever she strated going back around her x husband that thot her kids were grown out of dispers she didnt need to go on vacation with them and their father. I think her mom had an isssue with Mj race so lisa didnt want to have his baby which she didnt and that proves alot for me. MJ wanted a divorce I heard before she divorced him so she did it to get back at him. She was always cussing him out locking him inside rooms and cussing yelling at him, jealous of his charity and stuff she wanted to tell him what to do. Thats not right he is not a child. She squeezed his hand turned it balck and blue after the MTV kiss... She strated to give him hell I think he wnated out she actually left her husband he was home waiting for her and then she filed for divorce. Remeber when he went in hopital in New York for his HBO special she came tot he hospital the doctor and Katherin told her to leave the room she came int the old witch I dont know what she said but it could not be ggod her deamonr and all and she caused his heart rate to go up they asked her to leave. I heard about 2yrs ago that she had told him she want a divorce when he was laying sick on the bed mind you this was MJ dehydrated his lupus was acting up really bad he could have died. Lisa is a wicked b!tch you fans need to stop defending her! lokk at her life now! her husband she had kids for at 47 but MJ she didnt want o have kids for at 27! is a pedophile and y'all know she implied sh!t in the media prior to Neverland first search 2004 or 2005hat she "saw things" lying b!tch talking bout MJ on drugs and she's a full blown drug addict you ca see it on the witch's face I cannot stand her, she get no praise from me. I don't see the purpose of the marrige i feel it bourght MJ more grief than JOY. #sorrynotsorry She can't even complete a proper sentence i can't listen to her speak in interviews. Michael speaks so intelligently I don't know what he saw in that high school thot drop out.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
she is an ungrateful hoe. She got 3 good men and couldnt keep any her first 3 husband i am referring to especially Michael #thegloved one as Nicholas Cage said LOL #tea

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
You know, I don’t think it’s fair to only blame Lisa for all the mess in their marriage. It was the both of them. Common now, as if Michael was a saint.. Yes she lied to him about having kids n all that stuff, she probably cheated on him.. she talked trash about him. But Michael wasn’t an angel either, he admitted himself he was hard to live with. He shut people out if they didn’t tell him what he wanted to hear.. Not only Lisa said that, but a lot of people. He DID have a lot of ‘yes-people’ around him. I don’t know if he cheated during the marriage, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he did.. An insider said so. I don’t wanna get into who did what wrong. Bottom line is, they both just couldn’t make it work. Lisa did feel sorry after MJ’s death, she took some of what she said back! Is it too late? Yes, but you’re never too old to learn from your mistakes

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
words are like arrows once shot cannot be called back so Lisa didnt take any of her words back.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
You know, I don’t think it’s fair to only blame Lisa for all the mess in their marriage. It was the both of them. Common now, as if Michael was a saint.. Yes she lied to him about having kids n all that stuff, she probably cheated on him.. she talked trash about him. But Michael wasn’t an angel either, he admitted himself he was hard to live with. He shut people out if they didn’t tell him what he wanted to hear.. Not only Lisa said that, but a lot of people. He DID have a lot of ‘yes-people’ around him. I don’t know if he cheated during the marriage, but I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he did.. An insider said so. I don’t wanna get into who did what wrong. Bottom line is, they both just couldn’t make it work. Lisa did feel sorry after MJ’s death, she took some of what she said back! Is it too late? Yes, but you’re never too old to learn from your mistakes

he never cheated on Lisa this so called "insider" is lying.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
Why push the tabloid agenda Lisa cheated on MJ? She openly admits she went on holiday with Danny she still went on holiday with him for the sake of her children but never got back with him years later.

Her mother and the tabloids pushed really hard for a reconciliation with Danny after her and MJ slipt to the point Lisa released a statement denying it and completely friend zoning Danny. Then months later she got back with MJ.

I think she just used Danny to get MJ jealous but it backfired.

Last edited:

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
And MJ wasn't a saint during his marriage to Lisa. Disappearing for weeks and totally blanking her sometimes are not the actions of a great husband. IF she did cheat with Danny, it was only because MJ pushed her to it with his absence. He completely humiliated Lisa with his fuckery with Debbie, but Lisa still wanting him back shows how much she loved him at the time.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux
I don’t think she slept with Danny. That relationship has fizzled out on its own. I’ve never understood why some fonts made such a big deal over Hawaii. You don’t have to fly to an island to cheat and her mom and kids were there so it’s hardly some romantic escape. He was there for a couple of days because he was a good dad.

krikzil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
158,852 2,048 2,097
Alleybux

I don’t think infidelity was an issue either. They both just acted foolishly and were stubborn and there was too much outside interference. Given how they started though, it’s not surprising they had trust issues.

Lurkie

A Drunken Mistake
Reaction score
Reactions
37,731 433 265
Alleybux
I don’t think infidelity was an issue either. They both just acted foolishly and were stubborn and there was too much outside interference. Given how they started though, it’s not surprising they had trust issues.
Yeah think jealousy was definitely a two a way street. MJ was irked at her friendship and connection through her children with Danny. Lisa with MJ disappearing for days. Also I doubt MJ revealed to her much about his lovelife before her. Seeing him being naturally friendly with female friends and co workers probably made her a tad paranoid.

Last edited:

Eilleen183

independent.
Reaction score
Reactions
14,980 735 482
Alleybux
Oh common..MJ wasn’t a saint. It’s not because he evil person, far from it, he just wasn’t the person to just be with one woman for a long time. In his defence, her lying ass said she would have children with him, which he eventually found out was a lie.. And he wanted children so badly!!

Last edited: