Quantcast

Thoughts on the subreddit r/Deuxmoi?

L O L I T A

✩ American Empress ✩
Reaction score
Reactions
234,455 5,950 1,949
Alleybux
I use to lurk on there but it became too stan like even though its inhabitants claim to be anti-stan culture. Certain celebs mentioned on there are definitely protected. I think there are multiple cleaners on there too.

It's also transformed into a Depp vs Heard subreddit. They should re-label it because majority of the posts are clogged up about the trial even though it's over. The cult like pro-Amber posters on there are extremely hostile and argumentative against any poster that goes against the grain on there.

That subreddit is garbage now.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,364 8,567 5,667
Alleybux
It's annoying and overjoyed. The concept is trash now and it's for psychos. I followed them on insta long ago to see rhe gype and it's a headache to get through the stories for me. It's putting average everyday people to work gathering the celebrity sighting tea or "my experience" with so and so tea. There isn't any celebrity I want to know every mundane whereabouts on unless it's repeated whereabouts and a pattern. It's for stans and pop culture obsessed for sure.

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
I use to lurk on there but it became too stan like even though its inhabitants claim to be anti-stan culture. Certain celebs mentioned on there are definitely protected. I think there are multiple cleaners on there too.

It's also transformed into a Depp vs Heard subreddit. They should re-label it because majority of the posts are clogged up about the trial even though it's over. The cult like pro-Amber posters on there are extremely hostile and argumentative against any poster that goes against the grain on there.

That subreddit is garbage now.
I agree with everything you said. I would also add that people on there are hostile and argumentative towards anyone who goes against the grain in general, not just in relation to the Depp/Heard trial.

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
It's annoying and overjoyed. The concept is trash now and it's for psychos. I followed them on insta long ago to see rhe gype and it's a headache to get through the stories for me. It's putting average everyday people to work gathering the celebrity sighting tea or "my experience" with so and so tea. There isn't any celebrity I want to know every mundane whereabouts on unless it's repeated whereabouts and a pattern. It's for stans and pop culture obsessed for sure.
Sorry for the confusion, I’m referring to the subreddit r/Deuxmoi, not the Instagram account. Most people on r/Deuxmoi aren’t big fans of the account either lol.

L O L I T A

✩ American Empress ✩
Reaction score
Reactions
234,455 5,950 1,949
Alleybux
I agree with everything you said. I would also add that people on there are hostile and argumentative towards anyone who goes against the grain in general, not just in relation to the Depp/Heard trial.

Very true, especially towards the celebs that are protected on there. The cleaners are quick to dogpile.

VersacePrincess

drippin' in 24K Versace
Reaction score
Reactions
142,364 8,567 5,667
Alleybux
Sorry for the confusion, I’m referring to the subreddit r/Deuxmoi, not the Instagram account. Most people on r/Deuxmoi aren’t big fans of the account either lol.
I didn't know they had a Reddit. I'll have to check it out. But I'll sit to see what other fonts say.

Especially if they ever DO drop decent tea and not theories.

Diamanxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,218 2,691 736
Alleybux
I thought you meant the Instagram account. I used to like the old deuxmoi account, there was some good tea and stories. The account when to sh!t when the account owner changed. If I remember well, the previous owner’s identity got discovered by some celebrity who was threatening them, so they sold the account to someone else. The new account owner made deuxmoi up boring. Last time I was on there, before I unfollowed, the stories were 80% celebrities spotting (wtf cares??). There was barely any tea anymore, the celebrity encounter stories were boring and there was way too many promo stories. You could tell the owner was biased towards some celebs and getting paid by some people... + the new owner is petty and childish.

After unfollowing deuxmoi I went on r/deuxmoi for a while. I actually found it better since it was similar to the old deuxmoi and was juicier than the current one. But that was a year ago tho.

CTFXCWATCHER

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,491 1,210 198
Alleybux
I feel like people who post on ONTD post on that sub. It just has the same vibe to me whenever I take a peak over there.

The only thing Deuxmoi is great/accurate for is celeb sightings. Other than that I take everything posted by her as a grain of salt.

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
I feel like people who post on ONTD post on that sub. It just has the same vibe to me whenever I take a peak over there.

The only thing Deuxmoi is great/accurate for is celeb sightings. Other than that I take everything posted by her as a grain of salt.
I didn’t realize it until you pointed it out but it totally has the same toxicity of ONTD.

Last edited:

Malibu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,768 1,255 274
Alleybux
They're straight weirdos. A good number of them on there have parasocial relationships with their fave celeb and they do TOO MUCH when it comes to discussing celeb relationships. You don't know these people! They speak about them like they're grabbing coffee with them on the regular and chit chatting. Giving mental illness.

A few posters on there will comment about celebs using drugs or call them out on queer baiting. There's a few real ones on there lol

soul sun love

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,693 2,515 318
Alleybux
They don't have any tea (have seen them talk about coming to LSA for tea) but they are good for a refresher/info on celeb drama you didn't know you wanted. Like how crazy white women get over Adam Driver and Bendadick Cumbersnatch and have spread rumors about their wives. Now im scared to go into their appreciation threads on here.

It always throws me for a loop when members there toss around "white privilege" and "white women tears". Based on most of their topics, I was always under the impression its majority white women there :ROFLMAO:
Which celebrities do you think have cleaners on there?
Definitely JLaw. Anytime a thread about misunderstood or wronged celebs come up, she is always mentioned and her actions down played. "its not fair to dislike her because she's annoying', "disrespecting other cultures sacred monuments isn't a big deal". :cautious:

That Anya taylor girl also has people there. Didn't even know she was hated but she gets defended like crazy on there.

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
They don't have any tea (have seen them talk about coming to LSA for tea) but they are good for a refresher/info on celeb drama you didn't know you wanted. Like how crazy white women get over Adam Driver and Bendadick Cumbersnatch and have spread rumors about their wives. Now im scared to go into their appreciation threads on here.

It always throws me for a loop when members there toss around "white privilege" and "white women tears". Based on most of their topics, I was always under the impression its majority white women there :ROFLMAO:

Definitely JLaw. Anytime a thread about misunderstood or wronged celebs come up, she is always mentioned and her actions down played. "its not fair to dislike her because she's annoying', "disrespecting other cultures sacred monuments isn't a big deal". :cautious:

That Anya taylor girl also has people there. Didn't even know she was hated but she gets defended like crazy on there.
That’s true about JLaw. They make it seem like people didn’t have legit reasons to be annoyed by her back then. They also get pissed if you talk about her friendship with Harvey Weinstein. I don’t think her career or success should be credited to him, but we’re not gonna act like she wasn’t super close to him.

Last edited:

Beatrix Kiddo

The Black Mamba
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
112,306 8,234 554
Alleybux
And i love how they do point out on there that deauxmoi is very biased against black celebs, how she hardly talks about them. Thats why we werent shocked when her identity was revealed as an uppity white woman. And like enty, she doesnt really have tea anymore. Too many people are on to her, and she sold out. And shes too biased. Thats why she gets clowned so much on reddit.

Diamanxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
79,218 2,691 736
Alleybux
And i love how they do point out on there that deauxmoi is very biased against black celebs, how she hardly talks about them. Thats why we werent shocked when her identity was revealed as an uppity white woman. And like enty, she doesnt really have tea anymore. Too many people are on to her, and she sold out. And shes too biased. Thats why she gets clowned so much on reddit.
The second owner got her identity revealed?

Beatrix Kiddo

The Black Mamba
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
112,306 8,234 554
Alleybux
The second owner got her identity revealed?
Yup

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
I read she was accused of confusing different black celebrities for each other as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
This subreddit gets on my nerves the more I visit it.

Last edited:

sofiajamotea

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,117 566 204
Alleybux
I used to lurk it, but honestly, the users there give off such negative energy. I had to stop.

They are either weirdos or a bunch of smart asses. I swear they camp there all day waiting for tea.

Reaction score
Reactions
18,445 1,900 102
Alleybux
I used to lurk it, but honestly, the users there give off such negative energy. I had to stop.

They are either weirdos or a bunch of smart asses. I swear they camp there all day waiting for tea.
Agreed. Celebrity gossip is supposed to be fun but most people on there are just miserable.

Last edited:

eeieeiooo

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,006 154 40
Alleybux
Which celebrities do you think have cleaners on there?
I know this is an old post but I have to say I got banned not just from the deuxmoi sub but all of reddit (every account I make with my current IP address gets shut down within hours) because I called a certain celeb on there a white feminist. they called it "bullying" behavior. so I'm pretty sure this white female celebrity has cleaners on there. she also has her team feed the duexmoi account tips because she's thirsty.

Femmefatall

If you see me on timeout I called a b*tvh out
Reaction score
Reactions
38,304 5,054 2,598
Alleybux
They blocked me after a comment I made about Kobe Bryant. They were making comments like how he’s a rapist and they didn’t care that he died. I never checked for Kobe and I only knew briefly about the rape allegations, but it was weird to me how white woman all of a sudden wanted to bring him being a rapist when he died and when I said that they instantly blocked me. I don’t hear them calling Paul walker a peadophile after death.