Quantcast

Thoughts on these comments on the handling of Annalise/Tegan

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,016 5,786 517
Alleybux

:disdain:loser I mean...they aren't wrong. Since Pete decided that Tegan's crush was going to be an on going plot in the last season he should have delivered on screen or ended that sh!t early on. : unamused::arrogant

AfroPuffs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,137 876 181
Alleybux
I think in this instance it had more to do with a showrunner who didn’t thoughtfully plan out the plot and subplots in a way that would even make that possible. Pete was a hot damn mess those last few seasons. All of the characters plots were fumbling over each other and made little sense towards the end.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,016 5,786 517
Alleybux
I think in this instance it had more to do with a showrunner who didn’t thoughtfully plan out the plot and subplots in a way that would even make that possible. Pete was a hot damn mess those last few seasons. All of the characters plots were fumbling over each other and made little sense towards the end.

That's so true. Gabriel's existence, Laurel's mama's scalp in a box, Frank being an incest baby, etc...It never ends. It's clear that he didn't plan anything but it wouldn't surprise if he never had any real intention of going there with Annalise/Tegan ( or if race was a factor).

Last edited:

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,296 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
I wanted to see them as a couple, and since Annalise had xes scenes with Eve and Nate, she could've had that with Tegan. They would've been hot and a true power couple.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,016 5,786 517
Alleybux
I wanted to see them as a couple, and since Annalise had xes scenes with Eve and Nate, she could've had that with Tegan. They would've been hot and a true power couple.

Beyond queer bait, like was even the point of having Tegan crush on Anna? I think Pete gets off on messing with people. Thinking about it Eve was last person that Annalise kissed and he just acted like she didn't exist in the last season and wasted everyone's time with Tegan. He made sure to write in the Emmett and Robert "romance" though.

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,296 7,673 6,914
Alleybux
Beyond queer bait, like was even the point of having Tegan crush on Anna? I think Pete gets off on messing with people. Thinking about it Eve was last person that Annalise kissed and he just acted like she didn't exist in the last season and wasted everyone's time with Tegan. He made sure to write in the Emmett and Robert "romance" though.

Yeah and when Teagan told Annalise that she loved her and could make her happy, I was like, YES! Then, here comes Annalise with that bs. I was let down. We could've gotten a one nighter out of all that at least, because neither had problems getting someone.

And did Michaela like Teagan professionally or did she develope a crush? She confused me a lot whenever she was around Tegan.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
222,016 5,786 517
Alleybux
Yeah and when Teagan told Annalise that she loved her and could make her happy, I was like, YES! Then, here comes Annalise with that bs. I was let down. We could've gotten a one nighter out of all that at least, because neither had problems getting someone.

And did Michaela like Teagan professionally or did she develope a crush? She confused me a lot whenever she was around Tegan.

Right! Then he waited until the last episode in the middle of Anna's trial just to be let down. :unsure: It seemed like they were going there with Tegan/Michaela will all the bisexual talk until the last season. I don't even think they had any scenes together. I didn't like the romantic aspect but I did not enjoy both characters more with they were in eachother's orbits than in Annalise's. Michaela because she was a constant b!tch and Tegan because it felt one sided.