Thread

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

RHOA Over 540,000 Viewers Lost from Last Season’s Reunion
When did this show start depending so heavily fixated on archetypes? I wish production didn’t go out of their way to craft “characters,” instead...
Pastor And Wife Recovering After Vicious Beating; Attacker Bit Off Parts Of Their Ears, Gouged...
That guy reminds me of that bath salt cannibal. Drugs, mental illness or just plain old psychopathy, he needs to be locked up for life be it in a...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
It doesn't matter if they are really together or broke up. If the photo is from today or last month and where NV is. Publicly, they have to...
Elon Musk arrives in New York with partner Grimes and baby X Æ A-XII
I'm pretty sure there's no one else on earth with that child's name.
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I can do beer but I draw the line at gin. Grabbing burgers with him would be fun until he tried to snipe a fry. People look for reasons to...
My Jazzy Life
Jasmine in her recent video titled “PPP loan” said, that people said “she got her nose and lips done” with the money she newly received. As well...
Married at First Sight: Season 12 Atlanta (Watch Thread) - Starts Jan. 13
Goodness, I have been calling that woman Beth. So her name is Liz. LOL lol I think it's Elizabeth
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with J0shua Jackson When They First Met
Any black woman who happens to be married to a white man: I love my husband, and I'm happy to be with him LSA: Why are you so excited about that...
Top Bottom